Frat's Little Sisters Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers

"Another successful rush!" Tonya grinned.

"Let just finish up to make sure he doesn't change his mind," Janet said, licking her lips. "Besides, I don't want to pass up this chance. Any guy who can satisfy the others like you did must be something."

"Look, I've got Wednesday available next week. Why don't we get together then?" I offered.

"Sounds good to me," Janet said.

"Me too," Tonya put in. "Janet and I like to share!" I groaned at the thought, but I was too exhausted to do anything about it.

"So then, you'll let me sleep now?" I asked.

"Soon," Janet replied. She was a small girl, but there was a wildness in her eyes that wakened my sex drive despite what I'd already been through. Tonya was once again sucking on my cock. Janet joined her and I groaned louder as the gymnast's tongue drifted below my dick. I was almost completely stunned when my cock reacted. It actually hardened again! It was a miracle!

"Alright!" Tonya cried, and then turned to Janet and added, "You go first!" Janet quickly moved until she was straddling my waist. She sunk down slowly. I watched for a few moments before Tonya moved up and kissed me.

"You know there are still another six little sisters. And rule or no rule about not dating pledges, I expect that you'll be getting visits from all of them before too long. You're just too good not to share!" Tonya laughed.

"Please not tonight," I joked. Tonya laughed louder. I slipped one hand down to her pussy and gently stroked it. She quickly stopped laughing.

"Dirty white boy," she said, biting her top lip. I pulled her leg toward my head and she smiled. Tonya knew what I wanted. She straddled my head a moment later and I had my first taste of black pussy. She was facing Janet and it quickly became obvious that they were kissing over me.

Janet rode my cock to at least two orgasms before rolling off to give Tonya a chance. I moved before the black girl could climb aboard. I pushed Janet onto her back and then moved Tonya until the black girl's mouth was buried in the gymnast's pussy. Tonya was on her stomach with her dark ass sticking up. I moved behind her and pushed in. I loved the sight of my white cock plowing into her dark pussy. Tonya was obvious enjoying it as well. She slammed back to meet my every thrust.

I'm not sure which one of us started to cum first, but when we were done we were pretty much a mass of nearly unconscious bodies in one tiny little bed.

"You know, you promised me that I would be the one to receive your last load tonight," I heard Maddy say. I looked up and saw her standing over me. She held out her hand and said, "Come on." I wobbled to my feet and followed her. A promise was a promise.

I was spent and facing the nearly impossible challenge of getting hard one more time. Yet, despite all that I found myself trying to remember all of the remaining little sisters. There were one or two that came to mind easily enough. The rest I'd remember eventually.

I couldn't believe I was thinking about sex with more women after a night like I had, but you know how the saying goes, "You're only young once!"

"I think I want to feel you in my ass!" Maddy said surprising me. I could feel my cock respond. I wasn't ready yet, but based on Maddy's grin, I would be soon enough!

Maybe I was turning into a nymphomaniac, but I was okay with that. At least with the fraternity I was joining, I'd be able to feed my vice!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers