Frauleins Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers

Neither was able to take me fully in their mouths, although they both tried, but having six or seven inches down one frauleins throat while the other swallowed my balls soon had me throbbing, and finally I spat another full load into Ingrid's waiting mouth.

Then the two were rolling across the sand, kissing each other, sharing my sperm, their legs and arms locked together. Then, after they'd rotated into a sixty-nine, and with their tongues curling around each others clit, I mounted Maria and rammed into her pussy from behind.

Immediately Ingrid's hand found my sack, and each time I pushed into Maria I felt her sister's mouth on my shaft, lubricating me while her sister groaned her contentment.

We swam and ate and tanned and touched all afternoon, my cock continually the center of the slut's attention. And they were little sluts, these two, whores really, even at their young age jaded by their almost unnatural sexual tastes and experiences. They talked to me of their sexual history, surprising even I with their lusty tales.

We barbequed dinner over a wood fire as the sun slowly sank, bright crimson, into the sea. We ate the grilled fish hungrily, washed down by a sublime, yet tart and tasty German white wine, our naked bodies glistening in the flickering light of the dying embers.

Later, as I sat on the bed, a naked Ingrid across my lap, gently fondling her ass, lightly caressing her anal crack, Maria laughed and said, "Only I'm allowed in Ingrid's ass."

"Is that right," I challenged back, sinking my fingers into firm butt flesh.

"Yes, look, I'll show you," she giggled as she rushed to her backpack and after searching with her hands finally pulled out a leather belt.

"Maria, don't," cried her sister as I recognized the strap-on contraption.

"Its only six inches, not like you Willie," she chortled as she pulled out the plastic sausage that went with the belt.

"No, I won't let you," Ingrid protested as she sidled away from me on the bed.

"Spank her Professor," Maria insisted as she pulled the belt over her thighs. "Put her over your knee, warm her up Willie, she likes it. She likes being spanked."

Ingrid cried as my hand repeatedly slapped down on her firm, quivering rear end, but as it slowly turned red her protests turned to squeals of enjoyment, and then finally when both cheeks were crimson, Maria pulled her off me and then slowly pushed the pink, plastic head of the realistic looking cock into her sister's ass.

"No Maria," she protested feebly while I moved behind the preoccupied younger sister, positioning my cockhead in line with her anal hole.

Both girls screamed when I forced half of my shaft in Maria, my lunge also burying the plastic prick in her sister. Soon I had the three of us moving in perfect harmony, splitting Maria's tight ass in time to her own deep thrusts. And yet the two bitches loved it, both moaning for more as I sent a stream of cum up the young girl's ass.

"You're bad," complained Maria as we lay entangled after, "It hurt me."

"Very, very bad," agreed Ingrid giggling at her sister's discomfort.

"Don't worry Ingy my dear, I'm going to fuck your ass too," I promised...

An hour or two later, after more wine and more sex, Maria rose and went to take a shower, leaving her big sister alone with me. Ingrid watched me stand, watched me as I spread the lubricant over my fully erect member.

"No Willie, I don't want to," she started fearfully as I turned back to her, my hand encircling the base of my shaft.

"You don't want to miss your chance Ingy," I laughed as I pushed her back on the bed, "You don't want me to think little Maria is better than you, do you?"

"No, I won't do it," she cried as I manhandled her onto her stomach, spreading her knees and lifting her hips as I knelt behind her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," she wailed as I split her, and then with one hand holding her head down and the other painfully squeezing one of her tits, I slammed fully into her tight ass, burying my shaft completely.

She was crying and whimpering as I worked her, stretching her hole relentlessly, and when Maria appeared in front of her, dripping from her shower, she begged, "Pleasssse, help me Maria, Willie's hurting me."

But her sister was unmoved, answering laughing, "So, you're finally getting a proper ass fucking my dear sister," and then to me said, "Fuck her good Professor."

"Bitch," Ingy cried, but as I continued to stroke into her, as my fingers slipped into her moist cunt and manipulated her, I slowly felt her start to move, pushing back now into my thrusts. Feeling her orgasm under my fingers, knowing I was seconds away from filling her ass with my cum, I moved my hands onto her shoulders, pulling her back forcefully to match each of my thrusts.

Maria was smiling as she stood in front of us; happy that her sister was finally getting enjoyment from my brutal thrusts. Later Maria ate the white sauce as it oozed from her sisters no longer virgin ass.

We fell asleep in an intertwined pile of arms and legs, sated and sticky and sore. Tomorrow I'd start!

Impregnating the sisters was no problem; the two were well into their most fertile years of their lives and I knew my sperm was of the highest potency. They were also of that generation who believed nothing bad could happen to them, but even if somehow they got pregnant, they were like so many other European girls who believed an abortion was an excellent brand of birth control.

I fucked them day and night for a week; the tall sluts simply couldn't get enough of the Professors fat cock. I saved my real tricks for their heads; my military tested drug cocktails mixed with long daily sessions of hypnosis designed for one purpose only - making them believe the one thing in the world they most wanted was the child that would soon be growing in their womb.

Technically, it wasn't a real challenge for someone with my skills, someone whose lifetime research had been on ways to make the most hardened soldier do things even he'd shy away from.

This was child's play! I knew in nine months two more blond Aryans would produce babies with more than a touch of my 'dark' Semitic roots. Joining the 119 other children my seed had produced over the last thirty years, my own little German family.

I rewired their minds a bit too! I had to. Subtly changed their attitudes toward the chosen race. In fact I did just enough playing with their heads that it wouldn't surprise me if, when I come back to check on my spawn in five or ten years, I don't find that these girls haven't become quite liberal in their views of other races.

~~~~

A week later I fly back to Miami.

By the time my connection lands at MIA its seven in the evening, but I can still feel the tropical humidity in the air even as I look across the concourse and see my wife, Emma, my two daughters, Sarah and Rebecca, and see the happy smiles on their faces to see their daddy's finally home.

As we approach our car, both Emma and I see it at the same time. "No, don't Daniel," she pleads but knowing she can't stop me.

"Daddy," both my daughters giggle as I run my car key jaggedly down the side of the Mercedes Benz parked next to our car.

"They killed your great grandparents, your grandparent's brothers and sisters, cousins, six million people," I remind them for the thousandth time.

THE END

If you've made it this far, please take a sec and cast a vote. All you have to do is click on a circle and then click vote – piece of cake! Of course I'd prefer a five but any vote is better than you not voting. Remember, it's been statistically proven that voting improves your sex life. So please!

Comments and e-mails are also appreciated and always replied to. I'd love to hear any observations, ideas and/or opinions – thanks.

Also, please take the time to vote on other stories you read on the site – there are thousands of authors around the world slaving away at their computers trying to produce works that will entertain and please you.

scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers
12