Freak Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Things we discovered about ourselves.
10.6k words
4.62
22.3k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were up to something. There had been little--- if any--- talking at the dinner table, just a bunch of sly smiles and sexy glances at me as we ate. I knew it would be useless to try and find out what the deal was, so I went along with the silence, knowing that what they were planning would be worth the wait.

After we had cleared the table and cleaned up, mom took my arm and walked me toward the hallway. "Go take a relaxing shower, and wait in your room. I'll come get you for the big event." She pecked me on the cheek, then pushed me toward the bathroom.

I don't know how 'relaxing' the shower was, since I was too excited to find out what was in store for me. In my room, I threw on a clean pair of boxers, not really sure if that was appropriate. Then, I tried to mess around on the computer, but nothing really held my attention.

Thankfully, she didn't leave me hanging for long. Looking up as she entered, I let out a low whistle as I eyed her from head to toe. She was dressed in almost nothing--- a tiny, blue thong; almost transparent, matching bra allowing her rigid nipples to show; sheer nylons held up with a tiny garter belt; and 3 inch heels to emphasize her sexy legs. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her makeup was sexy, complimenting her outfit. Mom was a knockout. If you asked me, dad was a fool. But, since she was now all mine, I wasn't complaining.

"Gawwdd, honey. You look gorgeous!" I said, using my new name for her. She smiled brightly. "Are just my boxers okay?"

She came closer to give me a sexy kiss, also groping my filling cock. "Fine, lover. They probably won't be on for long," she snickered. "Give me a head start, then come to the living room." Releasing me, she turned and left.

A moment later, I began a slow walk. Entering the room, it was set up very similar to when I had taken mom's anal cherry, except all the furniture was pulled back, leaving the center of the room open. Dozens of candles were the primary illumination of babygirl, who was standing like a whimsical doll on a white sheet, surrounded by what seemed to be every throw pillow we had in the house. They had gone so far as to cover the sheet with a copious amount of red, rose petals.

Not surprisingly, her baby doll dress was bright pink and trimmed with light-pink lace on the skirt and bodice. Her arms were behind her back, hands clasped against her butt, with a sweet smile on her face. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail by a pink bow and her makeup and lipstick were matching pink. She was perfectly dressed in her desired character.

I smiled and whistled, followed by, "Absolutely beautiful, babygirl!" Her grin blossomed.

"Before we begin, she wanted me to tell you a few things." Mom moved closer to her and went on, "We had a long talk and she understands everything that is involved with giving herself completely to you." I was actually somewhat unsure myself what all was involved in becoming my 'fucktoy'. I'd have to ask mom later. "She wants to do any and everything you wish to please you, with the hope that she will be pleased as well. Babygirl, lift up your dress and show daddy that you are not wearing panties as he instructed." Lucie raised the front of her skirt. She was indeed nude... and excited! There was already a trail of moisture down the inside of her thigh with a tiny droplet ready to fall from the bottom of her cunt, which was beautiful and fully open already.

"Turn around and bend over so daddy can see you're still wearing the plug we gave you." I grinned at the glint from the glass gem still buried up her anus. Mom spread her cheeks to make sure I had a perfect view.

"Good girl," I complimented. Turning to face me again, her smile couldn't get any sweeter.

Mom continued, "She knows how to eat my pussy, sweetheart. She was very anxious to please me. I came a couple of times before I made her stop. But, after our discussion, I feel she needs some more practice on you before you take her last hole." Lucie was nodding in agreement. "Get on your knees and daddy will let you suck on his cock before he fucks your mouth." She went to her knees obediently, waiting for me.

I stepped in front of her, telling her as she looked anxiously at my hidden erection. "Take off my boxers and show me, babygirl." Her hands were dragging them off before I had finished my sentence. My cock was already swollen, pointing at the ceiling as I stepped out of my underwear.

Lucie stared at my hard-on for a second before her hands moved to it. "Daddy has a beautiful cock, doesn't he, baby," mom said.

It wasn't a question, but Lucie answered anyway, "Beautiful, mommy. I love daddy's cock, and what he does to me with it." Her fingers feathered along the skin of my shaft, moving up to the knob.

"Don't forget to touch all of him, like we talked about." Mom sank to her knees beside Lucie to watch her closely. Lucie used the fingers from her other hand to explore my balls and sack. "What do you love about daddy's cock--- besides how it makes you feel?"

With fingertips tracing the contours, Lucie told her, "I love his big knob--- how it gets red, and how he loves it when I use my tongue on it." To illustrate, her tongue poked out and she explored my glans until I quivered from her touch. "He's really sensitive along the ridge, mommy." My hands went to her head as if to confirm her claim, my eyes closing as I enjoyed the tingles she was extracting.

"What else, babygirl?" Mom was looking over Lucie's shoulder intently.

"The veins on his shaft--- how they throb and grow big when they fill up." She was licking her way down my shaft now, adding in tiny nips. "And, I really love his balls--- how they move in his sack as I tease them and suck them in my mouth." She demonstrated with great enthusiasm before saying, "I love to watch his sack tighten up just before he is ready to give me his stuff. That's what I love the most... when it shoots out for me to have." I wasn't nearly ready to do that yet.

"Let's get her dress off, honey. It's so pretty and I don't want to get it messy." Mom had her stand and undid the zipper on the back, pulling the dress off so that Lucie could step out of it. While mom took the dress to lay it over a chair, I looked at my sister's body and had to smile. They had lipsticked her areolae to resemble pink hearts, her rigid nipples standing out in the center. I tweaked them with my fingers. "Very cute. Now it's time to suck daddy's cock, babygirl."

I dropped down to my knees, pulling her with me, before moving back to force her into a doggy position. "You do know that just because you are being a good girl doesn't mean that daddy won't spank you, right?"

"Yes, daddy. I like to be spanked! It makes my pussy get all tingly and stuff." She started sucking on my knob while staring up at me.

I looked at mom, on her knees behind her. "Honey, I'm going to fuck her mouth now. I want you to give her ass a cherry-red glow. You do that end while I do this end, lover. And get your thong off, so I can watch you get wet." With a wicked grin, mom slipped out of her garter belt and panties, taking a moment to play with her labia for me. "You're so hawwtt, honey!" I licked my lips and leered at her before getting serious with babygirl.

Lucie was lightly sucking my knob. I took her ponytail in my hand and forced her down until the back of her throat touched my glans. Holding her there for a second I glared at her. "Daddy's gonna fuck you now and I will get a little rough. Do you remember your safe word?" I pulled back until just the tip was in.

"Yes, daddy. Halt." The words were a little distorted. Without any further delay, I fucked her. My cock pushed repeatedly to the back of her mouth while mom went to work on her ass. The sharp sounds of the spanking echoed in the room. Lucie's head jerked with each smack as a mixture of saliva and pre-cum began to leak from the corner of her mouth. I watched her carefully for any signs of distress. Eyelids fluttering, she appeared to be somewhere else and loving what we were doing.

As a tint of red was appearing near her tailbone, I gave her a break. When I pulled back and my cock sprung against my belly, there were abundant amounts of our fluids drawn out which Lucie began to collect. She gasped and sputtered while she put them back in her mouth. Taking my shaft in hand, she also licked that clean.

"Fuck her with her plug to get her ready, while I see if she remembers how to throat me."

Mom had a devious expression on her face, saying, "I'll do better than that." She reached under one of the nearby cushions, pulling out her large, blue dildo. Withdrawing the glass plug with a jerk, she replaced it with the dildo, pushing firmly until I could see it deeply buried inside babygirl's butt. Mom smiled, and twisted the dildo around in Lucie's hole while babygirl rotated her ass to help.

Looking down at Lucie's happy face, I gripped her neck in my hand, spreading my fingers apart and squeezing firmly. "Are you ready to swallow all of daddy's cock?"

The look she gave me was carnal and needy. "I want it, daddy!"

"When you want something from daddy, say please. Give her a swat, honey -- a hard! one for not saying please." The loud slap sounded like a gunshot, Lucie wincing from the impact.

"Please, daddy! I want your cock." she pleaded.

I bent it down to her lips. "Say 'awh-h' and take all of me while mommy warms up your hole, babygirl." She barely got the 'awh' started before I entered. I thrust steadily in, meeting almost no resistance as I pushed into her throat and went deeper. Her eyes were wide and locked on mine. I even felt my knob slid beneath my thumb as she accepted me smoothly all the way to my balls.

Being fully encased in her was something I will never be able to describe. She immediately blew me away with her ability to massage my cock with her throat muscles. I groaned loud and long before my attention turned to what mom was doing to her ass. She used her knees to part Lucie's legs wider while the dildo pumped rhythmically inside. Squatting behind our babygirl, one of mom's hands was working between her thighs, but I couldn't see it. From the way Lucie's hips was moving, I guessed she was being finger-fucked.

I was so distracted by the vision of what mom was up to, I nearly missed the fact that Lucie was struggling on my cock. Seeing her almost panicky expression, her hands leaping to my thighs, I scooted backward. She came free with a cry of relief. I gasped as a spray of cum shot from her cunt, soaking the sheet beneath her. She coughed and panted rapidly, her fingers digging hard into my thighs while the orgasm wracked her body. Even as she quivered, mom kept working her butt with the dildo. Lucie continued to cum relentlessly, small squirts still shooting out.

Mom stopped, and I let Lucie lay on the floor between my legs with mom bending down to kiss and caress babygirl's shaking bottom. I was amazed by the strength and length of her climax . I think we all were.

A barely discernible mumble sounded from Lucie, "Hollyy fucckkk! Wut the hell wuzz that!?"

Being a smart-ass, I quipped, "One helluva, huge orgasm! Biggest I've ever seen, babygirl."

"Biggest I've ever had!" she replied. She continued to lie there, breathing hard while slowly returning to normal. I sat on my butt, caressing her back. Mom took part of the sheet and tried to soak up some of the wetness before she stood and went to the bathroom, returning with a towel to cover the spot.

Lucie was back to normal, transforming into babygirl again. Rolling on her hip to look at me, she inquired, "Did I do okay, daddy?"

Putting my hand on her cheek, I replied, "You were perfect, babygirl." She smiled and climbed on my lap, laying her head on my shoulder. I held her close for a moment. "When you are ready for more, daddy will continue your lesson."

She leaned back and grinned, her hands slipping behind my neck. Rubbing her hip on my hard-on, she giggled. "I'm always ready for my daddy. Give me a kiss please, then take me!" We shared a passionate lip lock before I had her climb off.

"Lie on your back, baby. Mom--- err-rr--- I mean honey, prop her ass up high with pillows and get your bra off! I wanna look at your titties too!" The bra hit the floor and the pillows appeared under Lucie's ass almost instantly. I had to chuckle again when I noticed that mom's nips had the same hearts painted around them--- pale red, in this case.

"Honey, get your pussy on babygirl's face... I want to see how much she loves your cunt. Plus, she needs to check and see how wet you are! You look sopping to me." Mom started to straddle her face with her back to me. "Face me, honey. I may need to play with those sexy nipples." I watched with anticipation as she got into position and lowered her cunt downward.

Lucie's face pushed upward to meet mom, sucking and licking like she was starving. Mom shuddered, her eyes rolling up. "Daddy, our baby can sure eat my pussy. Her tongue is very talented." She shook again and her fingers clamped on Lucie's nipples, roughly tweaking them, which sent Lucie squirming underneath her. Her knees lifted against mom's thighs, opening up her body to me.

The pinkness and flowering of her pussy drew my fingers, touching her lightly and staring at the moisture collecting once more. "Mommy, eat your baby. She has more stuff for you to enjoy." Mom leaned forward, her hands cupping Lucie's ass and her mouth diving into the juicy snack before her.

The room began to fill with slurping and soft moans as they pleasured each other. I enjoyed the view of them coupling for several minutes, idly stroking my cock. My breathing became heavier from my growing excitement.

Finally, I needed in on the action, their withering bodies calling to me. I grabbed mom by the ponytail and lifted her head while bending my cock to meet her mouth. Her face covered with Lucie's juices, she stared at me as I warned her, "Gotta fuck your mouth, too, lover." She opened wide as I stuck my cock in, then put my other hand on her throat. With a firm grip on her neck, I used her hair to drive her down on my shaft. I wasn't being gentle or slow, jamming her hard against the restriction of her throat. She stared at me, her eyes getting watery, before I gave her a break.

She sputtered out a large amount of my pre-cum as my cock slapped my belly. I pressed her face into my crotch so she could lap up the mess. She was a hungry, cum-lover for sure. I released her throat and held my cock back down to her. Licking her lips, she asked, "Give me all of it lover. Get rough and make your balls slap my chin!" I nodded and let her encase my cock again. After a couple of slow jabs to the back of her mouth, I took her head in both hands and drove her down on me. With a minor pause to push past her tight spot, my cock sank all the way in. I could feel her swallowing like Lucie had as I forced her hard against me, my balls rubbing her chin while I held her tight.

When she started to look panicky, I yanked her off. An explosion of juices were sprayed out as she gasped and coughed, tears running down her cheeks. Her expression, however, was one of pure joy. The farther I took mom down the rough sex road, the more she seemed to love it. It was getting to the point that the real question might be--- how far was I willing to take it? We definitely needed to have a serious talk.

The second she regained her composure, she was after our fluids, evilly grinning at me as she did. Suddenly, her expression changed, her eyes flashing wide and her head rolling back. A loud moan sounded. When her head dropped down, shaking from side to side, I realized she was getting ready to cum. I had forgotten all about Lucie feasting between mom's thighs while I was fucking her throat.

"Fuck!... Fuckk, fucckk, fuuuckk! Awwhh!" she screamed, sitting up on Lucie's face, hips squirming frantically. Her fingers grabbed her nipples, pulling them out from her body while pinching them hard. Looking down at Lucie sucking on mom's cunt, I watched with fascination as she drove mom over the top. With her head shooting back again, mom let out a cry as if she'd been wounded, her pelvis rising while Lucie chased her lifting pussy upward.

Mom came--- she came violently, her body shuddering and belly contracting above Lucie's lip lock on her. She was like a missile launching. I thought she was going to rip her nipples off before she finally let them snap back to her body. Then, she fell like a limp noodle on top of Lucie.

Shivering and moaning, panting and groaning, I caressed mom's back and shoulders to soothe her. Eventually she rolled off and onto her hip. Lucie took the opportunity to wipe her face which was covered with juice. Her carnal smirk was hilarious. If making mom cum was her goal, she had hit a home run with the bases loaded. She winked at me as she savored her reward.

"Good girl!" I chuckled.

Mom looked up at me with a satisfied leer. "I told you she could eat pussy." Her chest was still heaving from her climax.

"Are you ready for your reward, babygirl? Daddy really wants to show you how special his cock will feel in your bottom."

Lucie moved her knees tighter to her body, her hands going to her ass cheeks to play with her flesh and spread her crack wider. She teased me by fingering her hole lightly and wetting her lips with her tongue. It was time to tease her back, then take her cherry.

Since the red had long ago disappeared from her cheeks, I warmed her up with a good spanking. As she squealed with delight from my swats, mom sat up and moved closer to watch. "Slap her tits and cunt, mommy. Let's get her really hot before I fuck her bottom." Mom went after the new targets while I decided to nibble and nip on the flesh around her starfish. I was careful not to touch her hole while trying to get as near it as possible.

Lucie was squeaking with every slap, pinch and nip, trying to block mom's hands. "Hands by your sides, babygirl!" My tone was stern. She looked sheepish, doing as she was told. A couple of minutes later, when Lucie's eyes appeared a little glassy, I knew it was time.

"Okay, babygirl, time for your ass to get broken in," I told her, rising on my knees above her butt. "Honey, move behind her and hold her ankles." As mom got into position, I took hold of my shaft and stroked it for Lucie to see. Even though she was staring at my cock, I knew she was on a pleasure high, her gaze out of focus and far away. I pressed my shaft against her pussy lips, rubbing it around to collect some of her wetness, also dipping my knob in her tunnel, then rubbing it right on top of her sphincter to prepare it.

She shivered at the contact, her mouth open and panting in anticipation. "Here we go, babygirl," I alerted, setting my tip at her hole. She nodded weakly when I pressed firmly forward. I could see her clench her muscle to try and make it as tight as possible, forcing me to us my weight to get inside. There was still not much resistance when I entered. She gasped, then smiled wickedly with her hands moving to her ass, spreading her cheeks and touching my exposed shaft.

"I'm ready, daddy." I pushed gently down, trying to still simulate a virgin condition for her. The dildo had done its job. There was no resistance all the way to my balls, even though I could feel her anal muscle flexing on me. "Oo-hh!--- Uunnff!" she exclaimed, her eyes fluttering before she gave me the go-ahead, "Fuck me, daddy. Please!"

Like before, I started slowly. It wasn't long before I was riding her ass much the way I had done her pussy earlier. Her eyes were full and locked on the view of my cock pounding her butt. Even though I knew she had engaged in plenty of anal play before, her tunnel was still very tight. A heat quickly built up between us, flowing into my balls and belly. I watched her mouth creep open while she panted and began to whimper.