Freakin' with the Enemy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you don't have a condom in your wallet..right?" a rational, almost nerdy voice chimed in Curt's head, but like a school boy hoping to get his first lay, he wasn't about to let that stop him.

By the time he'd rounded the hill to the main house and approached the garage, which by itself was the size of a normal home, the sound of all those voices in the backyard and people splashing in the pool were just a distant echo.

Easing around the front corner, Curt saw one of the garage bay doors open, as if inviting him inside.

Seeing Angie laying sideways across the hood of one of Mr. Carter's Mercedes in nothing but her bikini top and bottom, Curt couldn't help going back to his youth to the image of Tawny Kittean sprawled out across that sports car in that infamous Whitesnake video. He thought about making that comparison to Angie, but stopped himself in time, not wanting to show his age at such a tenuous moment.

A cold chill instantly slivered down his spine when he saw Angie reach forward with the remote control and close the garage door behind him.

"Did anyone see you walking this way?" she propped herself up on her left arm and asked, her boobs oh so noticeably swinging across her chest when she did.

"..No...No..I don't think so," Curt nodded his head and lied, knowing his tunnel vision had kicked in so quickly on his trek to the garage that a Mardi Gras parade could have broken out beside him and he wouldn't have noticed.

Despite the fact that he'd been with a gaggle of other women over his life, Curt was at a temporary loss at what to do next.

"She's just sitting there waiting," the rabid voice in his head raged, but his feet were sinking in wet cement.

Curt's knees began to wilt when he watched Angie sink her right hand into the front of her tan bikini bottom. His eyeballs boiling as the girl's spinning knuckles stretched the sheer fabric, he was jarred back to reality when he saw her lips begin to move.

"I know you've had to think about other women all those years when fucking your Wife, Mr. Craft. Did you ever think about me?" Angie asked without a hint of shame.

"Yes," Curt barely managed, his throat tightening as the blood rushed to his lower extremities.

"A lot?" she asked again, without missing a beat.

"Yes," he replied again even though his tongue was basically as useful as a rolled up sock.

"I thought so," Angie grinned knowingly, the sound of her fingers gliding through her wet cunt now filling the cavernous, but otherwise silent, garage.

It only took a couple of inhales before Curt detected the scent of Angie's arousal on his palate.

Pushing the front panel of her bikini down just far enough for Curt to get a quick look at her smoothly shaven mound, Angie felt a giddy jolt of power seeing his Adam's Apple bob. Sliding her rear end around on the freshly waxed hood of the silver Mercedes, Angie invitingly spread her feet wide to each side of the car's front wheel wells. Tossing the garage remote aside, Angie wasted no time sinking her hand back inside her bikini bottom.

"You gonna make me sit here and get off all by myself?" Angie verbally nudged Curt until he started walking forward.

"You can't tell me you've never cheated on your Wife before, Mr. Craft?" Angie slyly taunted, her nipples clearly protruding from the cups of her bathing suit top as she masturbated herself.

While that was certainly true, he'd never had anything on his plate quite like this.

"Did anyone see you walking this way?" a distant and fading voice in Curt's head asked one last time before his right hand came to rest on the angel smooth flesh of Angie's tanned inner thigh.

A charge of electricity shot through Curt's palm the instant he laid it down on Angie's leg, but she didn't seem to flinch one single bit. Leaning forward to kiss the 21 year old on the lips, their bodies melded together as Curt fell forward on top of Angie until they were intertwined on the slick surface of the luxury car's hood. Once Curt was flat on his back, Angie strategically placed her knee in the crook of his groin. Immediately feeling the pressure of Curt's erection pressing out the front of his shorts, Angie grinded her knee up and down slowly on his crotch, inevitably causing the older man's tennis shoes to patter against the expensive paint job of Mr Carter's Mercedes.

Leaning forward once she had him trapped below, Angie reached back and undid the tie to her bikini top, allowing her pert, 34 C breasts to swing free directly above Curt Crafts' eager face.

Draping the thin straps of the bikini top across the prone man's chest, Angie proceeded to glide her tits softly across each side of Curt's face until goosebumps were rising across them from the ticklish stubble of his day old beard.

Rhythmically working her knee against Curt's cock as she rubbed her titties across his face, Angie dug her fingers through the man's thinning hair as he greedily tried corraling one of her nipples with his lips.

"You really did want this for a long time, didn't you Mr. Craft?" Angie eased forward and helped her the fleshy pendulum of her right breast into his mouth.

Curt wasted no time spinning the erect nub like a gumball between his teeth as an answer to her suggestive query. Swirling the tip of his tongue like a drill bit around the smooth circle of Angie's areola, the dreamlike quality of what was happening only intensified for him.

Sensing the strain of Curt's erection as it pushed out the fabric of his shorts, she could tell from the rapid fits and starts of his choppy breath that she could make him cum right there with just her knee. Given the stakes and her own selfish want however, Angie decided to take it further.

Slithering lower down the hood of the car, clad in nothing now but her skimpy bikini bottoms, Angie unbuttoned and unzipped Curt's pants in one stirring motion, allowing his jutting manhood to swing free.

"More than I thought, but I can handle it," she merrily noted before opening her lips wide and ingesting the upper two thirds of it without so much as a gag.

The scent of gasoline in the enclosed garage was about the only thing that washed away the utter disbelief at what was happening.

"She's gonna make me cum all over Charlie Carter's brand new Mercedes," Curt initially thought to himself, but given the vacuum seal of Angie's stretched lips, he began to think she might not let a drop of it escape.

Rubbing his right hand through the young girl's dark reddish colored hair as he looked down, Curt felt his heart pounding in his chest seeing Angie staring straight back at him. The jiggly warmth of her breasts resting along the inside of his right calf, Curt watched the 21 year old grab his unbuttoned shorts, and with one efficient, two handed tug pull them all the way down to his knees.

Tickling his swollen nutsack with her left hand, Angie circled the fingers of her right around the base of Mr. Craft's ample shaft as she sucked him off, the length of it bulging majestically in response to her oral prowess.

The ridged outline of his cockhead poking out the tanned skin of Angie's cheeks each time she bounced her face up and down on his crotch, Curt could feel the first twinges of his orgasm beginning to build. Angela Burton had other ideas however. Pulling her lips from Curt's penis the instant she felt his balls start to churn, Angie stood up and hovered there in front of the car.

"Please God..Please Angie...you can't just leave me like this," Curt groaned, his pants pulled down and his dick straining for relief as the half naked girl stared at him the same way an engaged cat would a wounded mouse.

"Sweetfreakingjesus....Mary..Mother..Of...God," a wayward sigh leapt from Curt's lips a few seconds later when Angie stepped her right foot up on the polished hood of Mr. Carter's luxury car.

The right was quickly followed by her left until she was standing directly above Mr. Craft's prone body. Swinging her left foot across his chest, Angie was suddenly straddling Curt's body with her feet bracketed to each side of his shoulders as the front end of the vehicle began to creak. Picking up her right foot, Angie playfully traced the tip of her big toe, starting on Curt's chin before swiveling it down his neck, she then dragged it straight down his sternum until she grazed her toes across the the spongy head of his swaying cock.

Curt had sat in the audience at probably a dozen of Angie's pageants, even watched her on TV at the state one. He'd been to more sporting events where she'd either been playing or cheering than he could count, and had lusted after her in untold ways in private. To have her actually standing above him in nothing but the lower half of her two piece bikini, rubbing her toes across her straining manhood was nearly too much reality for him to take.

"Do you want me to take them off?" Angie chided, enjoying the way Mr. Craft struggled to answer in his prone and discombobulated state.

Rolling her thumbs into the lycra hem of her bikini bottom, Angie rolled them gracefully down her thighs, giving Curt a perfect view of her baby smooth pussy from below. Easing the garment over her knees and down to her feet, Angie decided not to kick them aside just yet.

Instead, she clutched the silky material between her toes and draped it like a towel across Curt's face, allowing him to freely inhale the clear scent of her saturated arousal.

Standing like a giant, naked Amazon goddess above Curt on the curved contours of the hood, Angie watched as his already hard cock stiffened and swayed even more once he inhaled the feminine nectar fluttering above his face.

Using her foot, Angie dragged the bikini bottoms down Curt's chest then over his belly before allowing them to come to rest on top of his crotch. She then twisted the soft, tan fabric around the jutting stump of his cock. Playing with herself the entire time she was teasing Mr. Craft with her bikini, Angie returned her right foot up to Curt's head before squatting straight down.

"This what you used to think about?" she mockingly asked, her pussy positioned within an inch of Mr. Craft's lips as she pressed her knees down to each side of his face.

Reaching down with her right hand and cupping the back of Curt's head, Angie wasted no time pulling his mouth forward until it smacked into her Brazilian waxed vulva. Adding her left hand to her right soon after, Angie essentially fucked herself with Curt's face until his cheeks and chin were covered with her dripping lust.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mr. Craft?" Angie asked a minute or so later, seeing the answer of affirmation glimmer in his hungry eyes because his mouth was so thoroughly occupied at the moment.

"How bad do you want to fuck me?" she interrogated further, her eyes locked on Curt's as wave after wave of her juices seeped down his throat with each successive swallow.

"Think that bitch of a Wife of yours would mind?" she jokingly sneered, the look in his gaze making it clear that Darlene Craft's feelings on the matter weren't on the docket that afternoon.

Reaching backwards with her right hand, Angie closed her palm around Curt's cock, jerking him off several times as she continued to feed him her soaking wet pussy.

"My little cunt is even tighter than that..especially for something as big as you, Mr. Craft..that's probably gonna be the biggest dick I've ever had," Angie told him that little white lie, but hearing it served its purpose of egging Curt on that much more.

"I hope I can take it...you sure you want to do this?" she added one final time in a voice eerily reminiscent of a Girl Scout asking if he'd like to buy some cookies.

Pulling her crotch away from Curt's face, Angie used her left hand to rub the vaginal sheen from his lips as he coughed to catch his breath.

"Goddam it...let's do this," Curt hurriedly cleared his throat and barked, sounding just like many of the younger men she'd had relations with over the years who desperately wanted to consummate things before they went and prematurely blew their load.

Alternating his gaze back and forth between Angie's face and the ovaled slit of her glistening pink quim, Curt had to continually remind himself that all his years of fruitlessly yearning for the young beauty may actually come true. The fact that he was in a neighbor's garage, reclining on the guy's brand new Mercedes while there was a party going on in the backyard had completely slipped his mind. The only thing in his universe at that moment was watching Angie's pussy slide ever closer to the head of his cock. Reaching down to aim the slightly bent shaft of his manhood straight up, Curt welcomed the squatting girl's velvety vaginal embrace with a huge and glorious sigh.

Sadly for Angie and Curt, there was an uninvited audience of one to their unscrupulous coupling. While Darlene Craft may have been born without the tact or empathy gene on her DNA helix, she'd been blessed with quite a nose to sniff out trouble. It wasn't long after noticing that both Angie and her Husband were nowhere to be seen that something might be up. Following her Husband's scent, almost like a hound dog on an increasingly ripe trail, it didn't take long before she smelt 'skank' as well as the invisible olfactory path led straight to the garage.

Darlene couldn't really say it was a surprise when she'd mozied up to the small rear window of the garage and looked inside. She knew of several affairs Curt had admitted but always assumed those were just the tip of the infidelity iceberg. To his credit, most of the stuff she knew about, Curt basically showed enough decency not to shit where he ate. Catching him having sex with a neighborhood girl certainly was a departure she wasn't quite ready for, especially with a girl like Angela Burton who'd she'd openly showed contempt towards for years.

"Maybe that's why he did it," a cruel but honest voice suggested, but knowing her Husband the way she did, deep down Darlene knew Curt was an unwitting pawn in the young girl's grand game.

"She's the one that needs to be taught a lesson..I can deal with Curt anytime," Darlene told herself before easing back from the window before anyone outside noticed her peeking inside. She'd seen all she needed to see.

Totally unaware they'd been busted, Angie and Curt carried out their serendipitous interlude with stunning and carnal ferocity. Kneeling above Curt's crotch, Angie impaled herself repeatedly on his unforgiving cock.

Reaching up to squeeze both her breasts tight in his hands, Curt hurled his hips upwards off the car's hood, filling Angie's pussy to the hilt as the 21 year old girl started to writhe and wince.

"OH SHIT," she groaned, perhaps enjoying the older man's assault a little more than she expected.

Having no problem meeting Curt's thrusts, Angie's legs worked like a well oiled machine as she bounced up and down on Mr. Craft's stabbing prick.

"Best pussy you've ever had, aint it," Angie assured Curt as her bosom throbbed in the cradle of his strong and eager hands.

"UUHHHH.....HHHHUHHHH," he inevitably moaned his reply soon after, his release once again starting to build inside his balls.

That's when Angie decided to pull out all the stops. Darlene Craft had long since turned and left her hidden perch in the window, but if she'd hung around a little longer, even she may have been morbidly fascinated at the dexterity Angela Burton was about to show.

Buck naked on top of Curt, Angie slowed her downward momentum just enough to slide her feet out in each direction across the hood. Putting all those gymnastic and cheerleading training sessions to use, Angie essentially did the splits on top of Mr. Craft's lap, the entire time maintaining the pressure of her pussy's grip around his quivering shaft.

"Oh..my...God...Angie," Curt couldn't help but gasp when he saw the level of flexibility she'd exhibited on top of him.

"Your Wife never done this for you?" Angie mocked, seemingly tightening the constriction of her vaginal muscles with each concise word she spoke.

"Half the girls working for Barnum & Bailey wouldn't be able to do that," Curt managed a quick laugh before the sensations coursing through his body overtook his ability to speak.

"No wonder she won that pageant a few years back..none of the girls around here would be capable of anything like this in the talent competition, I'm guessing," he marveled to himself.

The only way for Curt to show his gratitude for Angie's extreme efforts was to reward her with the release she'd so captivatingly earned. Within two minutes of her impromptu split, Curt was sending wad after wad of his boiling seed upwards into the girl's welcoming womb.

"OOHHHHH...UUURRGGGGG....AAAHHHHHHHH," Curt groans filled the spacious garage, his entire body lurching wildly beneath Angie as she rode his spewing cock to orgasm.

Feeling the older man's cum flooding her insides, Angie reached up with her left hand and pinched each of her nipples as she scratched her manicured nails across her clitoris with her right, slowly and patiently dithering herself off several times as she bathed in the explosive glow of her conquest.

_______________________________

Meanwhile, less than 200 yards away, Darlene Craft chain-smoked as she leaned against a tree, her face as calm as chiseled granite as she made small talk with the occasional passer-by. Revenge, suddenly, had become the only thing on her docket...

Part 2 to come

12