Freakin' with the Enemy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say she's a beauty queen?" Denny asked incredulously once there was a lull in Darlene's story, his head shaking as he tried to get his head around doing something to a girl who'd almost won the Miss Colorado Teen Pageant a few years earlier.

"What exactly do you want to do to her..I'm not in the killing business," Denny tried getting a handle on what Darlene's intentions were.

"Oh..I don't want her dead..I want her alive and living with the consequences of what she's done," she bitterly spat when she sensed Denny may be on board.

As if still not fully believing Darlene's story, Denny made her fire up the computer on her desk to dial up a couple of pictures of Angie on the internet.

"There she is..in all her splendor," Darlene offered, rolling her eyes and folding her arms as Denny leaned in for a better look.

"Damn", was all he could muster, causing Darlene to turn her head and sigh disgustedly as she watched yet another man swoon from the sight of Miss Angela Burton in all her pageant glory.

"She's a Senior up in Boulder ..she hardly ever comes home..whatever you do..it would probably have to be up there," Darlene tried prying his attention away from the monitor to the task at hand.

"I think I saw on your file you have a background in construction..and you just got your electrician's certification..right?" she asked.

"Yeah," Denny replied, his attention still mostly on the various images of Angie as he scrolled down the screen.

"My Husband has some connections in the contracting field. I know there isn't a lot of building going on with this economy..would certainly help getting steady work if you had some people looking out for you," Darlene eased up to the edge of the desk to make sure Denny was listening.

"Yes..I guess it would," he took a deep breath and answered once Darlene had killed the mood.

"I'm going to need a few things," he told her. "But I think I have an idea of how we can do this."

"Good," Darlene said cautiously. "What sorts of other things?"

_______________________

A significant amount of cash would be one thing Denny needed to start with.

"How do I know you're not just going to skip town if I give you a thousand dollars?" Darlene prodded.

"You don't," Denny nearly laughed in her face. "Trust me..a Grande isn't worth skipping out on my parole."

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Darlene asked, wishing she could reach out and snatch the words the instant they left her mouth.

"The less you know, the better..what do those politicians call it..plausible deniability?" Denny dryly offered, sensing Darlene's awkwardness in the situation, but also her resoluteness as well.

Denny had no personal grudge against the girl in question, but it wouldn't be the first time he ever did something to someone he didn't have a beef with. The $500 he was going to skim off the top of the $1,000 Darlene was going to give him would be a nice tip, and the contracting work she promised would be a nice foot in the door to an otherwise horrible economy. But there was one other selfish gratuity Denny felt obliged to take.

"I guess we're done here for now," Darlene started to say, but Denny stepped forward, casting an ominous shadow over her before the first word came out.

The money Darlene was going to give Denny would take care of the supplies he needed to put Angie in the pickle he planned. The job prospects Darlene mentioned would certainly help him get his feet on the ground once he was discharged from the halfway house as well. There was one more shred of opportunity however that he wasn't going to let slip by.

"You know Mrs. Craft..those other guys here are going to keep hitting on you," Darlene saw Denny's lips move but she was more dumbstruck watching him step towards her to really process what he was saying.

In her head, Darlene had made the assumption that once she enlisted someone to help with the task she'd volunteered there to fill, she'd instantly quit and get back to her day to day monotony of being a rich and spoiled, gated community housewife.

"You'll want to stick around working here a few days a week until we can get this little endeavor of ours into the rear view," Denny looked her in the eyes and said.

"The last thing I need is having to show up at your house unannounced to work out some sort of detail, and we definatly don't need any phone trail between us," he continued, watching with satisfaction as Darlene's head nodded up and down in begrudged agreement.

"Just stay here until the waters have calmed," he added, close enough now to smell the older woman's perfume, and every bit of fear and trepidation it failed to cover up.

".......OK....," Darlene found herself mumbling, a far cry fom the defiant clarity she normally spoke with.

Allowing the gravity of the moment to fall around them like a light dusting of snow, Denny once again spoke up.

"Like I said, Mrs. Craft .....if you're gonna stay on here at the house..you're gonna have to deal with all the rest of these jackals following you around everyday..it's best they know up front you belong to someone else."

Denny's words sounded like a well thought out riddle as they burrowed one by one into her brain, a riddle she thought she knew the answer to but just couldn't begin to formulate a coherent response.

Just as Denny was so close he could smell the married woman's perfume, Darlene could inhale the cavalcade of scents wafting from his pores as well, and the invisible mixture of pheromones somehow paralyzed, yet invigorated her.

When he said something about 'belonging to someone', deep down Darlene knew he wasn't talking about her Husband. Not even realizing she was babbling incoherently the entire time Denny stood there face to face with her, her voice suddenly went mute as if a thunderclap from the Heavens had erupted in that small, locked room.

Like the bite of a shark, Denny Pinson's right hand had closed tight around the crotch of Darlene's black dress pants.

"UUUHHH....AAAHHHHHH," her voice finally trickled like broken glass from her lips, feeling the pressure of Denny's five fingers pressing down in unison as she crumpled into a heap against her desk.

Catching herself before knees completely gave way, Darlene reached back and clenched her hands around the edge of her desk as Denny's hand enveloped the front panel of her tight fitting slacks.

It was clear who she belonged to, at least while she was at Loughlin.

In her mind's eye, Darlene pictured herself trying to twist away, re-buffing the stoic, ex-con's advances. In reality, her crotch was helplessly skewered on Denny's hand, her body looking as if it had been suspended on the teeth of the Devil's pitchfork as she whimpered for mercy.

The moisture saturating her crotch was stunning, and it had been building long before Denny put his hand down there. Sounding like a ruptured water balloon inside her slacks each time Denny cinched his fingers over the soft material, the jerky screech of the legs of Darlene's desk filled the room as her rear end rutted backwards against it.

"..What..are...you..doing...?" she tried to ask, her eyes squinting, and her lips curling a little more each time Denny squeezed his palm tighter.

"Exactly what you want," he growled before kissing her savagely on the lips.

Without a hint of hesitation, Darlene hurled her arms around Denny's back and held him a desperate embrace as he cruelly, and possessively, kneaded her crotch. His lips mashing down against hers, it felt as if the younger man had turned into a velvet fog clouding every bit of her good judgment and will.

It had been a long time since passion had been a significant part of Darlene Craft's life. Expending so much energy keeping up appearances and trying to pretend her life was idyllic as she made it seem, to actually be touched by a willing and eager hand was a feeling she'd almost forgotten. Other than the occasional perfunctory spousal duty with her philandering Husband, sex had long become an afterthought for Darlene. Even during those sporadic bouts of 'marital bliss', she was smart enough to know he was thinking about a multitude of other women, the same as she was thinking about anyone but him.

To actually have another man kissing her with unfettered and animalistic desire ripped the cap off the well of Darlene's long denied lust. Knowing she could have had countless affairs of her own over the years if she'd wanted, Darlene had fought the temptation. Now here she was, literally being taken by a man she'd known for less than 10 minutes really, and all that unshackled want boiling inside her bled free with every rabid gasp she took.

If her Husband could bang the little Princess down the street, what was so wrong about her giving herself to a man who'd been getting out of jail when the event between Angie and Curt happened.

An overwhelming primal urge to sit up on the cluttered top of her desk and spread her legs for Denny roared like wildfire through Darlene's bones. Looking down through her slitted and watering eyes, Darlene could feel Denny's power coursing through her loins each time he squeezed his palm down across her crotch, much the same way a man would crush an aluminum beer can in his bare hand. Denny however, wasn't about to let her go.

His tongue now rolling around hers like two interlocked serpents, Darlene felt Denny's free hand slip under her sweater until he was openly fondling the ample swells of her breasts as well through her lacy, but now cock-eyed, black bra.

Fiercely pressing her thighs together around Denny's buried right wrist, Darlene looked as if she was trying to suck his entire arm through the crotch of pants and deep up inside her. Using every bit of jerry-rigged friction she could, Darlene made herself cum.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH," the married woman cried out, quickly biting her jaws down on Denny's left shoulder to muffle her jarring screams.

"He just made me cum and he's barely even touching me," Darlene internally whispered as she tettered repeatedly against Denny's unflinching frame.

"Its about what's inside you as much as what he's doing to you," a voice in Darlene's head reminded as she blissfully humped her spasming crotch against the imposing ex-con's eager fingers.

Darlene's feet continued to jerk off the floor each time Denny wrenched his hand between her legs. When he sensed she was spent, Denny calmly pulled his hand free from the grip of her thighs and snuck it underneath the gasping woman's sweater, using both hands to fondle her heaving breasts.

For the longest time, Denny didn't say a word. He didn't have to, the rise and fall of Darlene's chest as she tried to collect her breath was all the soundtrack the moment needed.

Staring straight down at both the young man's hands working underneath her top, Darlene pressed her wobbly weight all the way backwards to keep from withering to the floor as she lazily grazed her fingers across the front of her slacks, feeling the bloom of her throbbing vagina buzz just beneath her soaked panties. When she tilted her gaze back up to Denny's, it was clear from the searing intent in his eyes he was far from done with her.

Sensing the expectation in his hallow brown eyes, without a single qualm, Darlene slid her rear end off the top of her desk until she was kneeling at Denny's feet. Looking up at him now towering majestically over top of her, Darlene raised her trembling hands and worked them into the loop of Denny's leather belt.

___________________________

The serendipitous trip to follow Darlene Craft to her office from her cigarette break had turned out much better than Denny Pinson ever expected. Whether he was simply following the invisible scent of the woman's need, or playing an opportunistic hunch, the fact that he had the married woman on her knees unzipping his pants less than 10 minutes after closing the door caused even someone as cynical as Denny's head to spin.

Brushing the hair from Darlene's eyes with the same hand he just used to frig her to orgasm with, an evil grin spread across the man's weathered face admiring the lengths she'd gone to in trying to get some retribution for the girl who'd fucked around with her Husband. For Darlene to leave her lily-white gated community and come over to the other side of the tracks, then lay low long enough with all the snakes in the grass at Loughlin just to find the right guy to perform the task filled Denny with a haughty sense of pride knowing he was the one she'd ultimately chosen.

Watching the head of his rock hard shaft disappear between Darlene's lips the instant she freed it from his fly, Denny couldn't help but wonder just what a woman 'that committed' could be capable of. In the end, it would surprise even him.

___________________________________

The fact that she'd so quickly, and willingly, dropped to her knees in front of a relative stranger like Denny shook Darlene to the core. The first slivers of her post orgasmic glow beginning to fade, the gravity of what she'd submitted herself to started to seep in.

"You got what you wanted," Darlene told herself. "You found a man that's going to take care of Angie...that's what you came here to do and that's exactly what you did..if this is what it took to do it, then so be it."

The cold, calculating thought processes of Darlene's mind was juxtaposed to something even more troubling. She was actually enjoying it. The butterflies stirring in her belly each time Denny's cock jumped in her mouth caused a feeling of wantful need that Darlene wasn't quite prepared for. A genie had been released whether she wanted to admit it or not, one that wasn't about to politely slip back inside it's long corked bottle.

Her temples pounding as Denny fingers massaged her scalp, Darlene had to hold on tight to the backs of the younger man's thighs as he hurled his pelvis in rough and rhythmic circles in front of her awestruck face.

Stretching her lips to full capacity as she struggled to accommodate Denny's bulging manhood, a starburst of light exploded in her brain each time the head of it slammed into the back of her throat. Even though Darlene hadn't been the first woman Denny had been with since his release from prison, she wouldn't have known it from the desperate and fiendish way he violated her mouth. His hands gripped tight to each side of Darlene's expensive hair-do, Denny was spurred on by the slurping sounds of Darlene made as she withstood everything he could throw at her.

Oh, how he's dreamt of something just like this all those lonely nights in lock-up. Whether it was the Wife of the Warden, or the beautiful young daughter of the prosecuting attorney that had put him there, Denny's mind, like most everyone else's, filled with images of turning the tables on those who'd exerted power over him. To actually have someone of Darlene Craft's style and substance on her knees, providing the most frantic blowjob of his life, tapped into something deeply fulfilling, and quite addictive in Denny's long tortured soul. And it wasn't long before Darlene got exactly what she'd bent down there begging for.

"GGGGRRRRAAHHHH...AAAHHHHH..AAAHHHH," Denny gritted his teeth and growled, his cock sawing in and out of Darlene's overwhelmed mouth as she hungrily swallowed his rushing batter.

His groans rising in pitch each time the underside of his prick grazed the tips of Darlene's pearly whites, Denny's pelvis worked like a paint mixer as he greedily emptied his balls down the gasping woman's throat.

Seeing the faint, but discernable twinkle of accomplishment in Darlene's glowing eyes, the two shared a long, knowing gaze as he pulled his meaty cock free from her semen smeared lips.

"I think we both got exactly what we wanted out of this," Denny's eyes seemed to suggest as he glided his thumb down Darlene's left cheekbone to scoop the remaining streaks of ejaculate from her chin.

"We will be when you put that Bitch in her place," Darlene reminded Denny about Angie before extending her tongue to cleanse the left over jizz from the younger man's slick fingers.

"Oh don't worry, Mrs. Craft, just keep your eyes on the local paper over the next few weeks..you might see a familiar face on the front page," Denny winked as he looked down at her ingesting the last few dabs of his freshly churned seed.

Part 3 coming soon

12