Freakin' with the Enemy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tenor of Darlene and Denny's arrangement seemed to shift between that first and second orgasm. Her ankles locked in the vice grip of Denny's hands as he held her legs all the way out to each side of his kneeling frame, Darlene had little choice but to look up at him as she spiraled back down from her initial release.

"Why hasn't he cum yet?" she found herself asking, expecting (hoping) to feel wave after wave of his soothing semen coat her inflamed vaginal walls.

Instead, Denny patiently continued to grind away steadily at her pussy as if keeping the pump primed until she was ready to go again.

In between those two orgasms, Darlene was filled with feelings both transcendent and dreadful. All around her were mementos of the life she'd built with her Husband. The exquisite crown molding lining the walls of the bedroom, the feel of the expensive, and now sweat soaked, silk sheets beneath her back, even the rows of family pictures dotting the landscape of the huge, sundrenched room. Even for someone as callous as Darlene, she couldn't help but feel the resignation that came with her adulterous actions.

Denny, on the other hand, cared about none of this as he knelt there perched at the center of her crotch, preparing like a heartless animal to strike with full force yet again. Perhaps that was what had so drawn Darlene to a man like that. He simply didn't care about anything else other than taking what he wanted, and it gratified something buried so deep inside Darlene's psyche that it utterly drowned out any feelings of remorse she may have had.

His rock-hard penis' claim still staked deep inside her moistened sex, Darlene watched as the naked man above slung her lower legs over both his shoulders just before he leaned straight down. Within the blink of an eye, he took both of Darlene's hands and forced them down tight on the pillows to each side of her head.

Pinned gloriously and helplessly beneath him, Darlene felt Denny start to ram his bulging cock back into her straining womb with full and unflinching force. Her hands intertwined in a death grip around Denny's, Darlene hurled her crotch off the mattress to meet her lover's assault with every ounce of energy she could muster as he chewed his lips hungrily against hers.

Cumming for a second time hadn't crossed Darlene's mind at that point. Content to just lay there allowing Denny to plow her until he busted his nut, the longer he continued to drill his cock forward, the more Darlene could feel the tide once again starting to swell inside her agitated loins. His pelvic bone crashing down on top of hers like a laser-guided jackhammer, from the jabbing angle of Denny's thrusts, she could feel the helmet shaped ridge of his sturdy prick drag across her G-spot each time he plunged forward.

Laying down one percussive thrust after another, Denny eventually reduced Darlene to a gibbering and jerking husk of humanity beneath him as she succumb to her second release in the matter of minutes. Through it all however, Denny somehow kept his seed in tact.

When he finally pulled back and allowed the slab of his still throbbing and angry manhood to slip free from Darlene's vaginal clutches, Denny's dick was saturated with her spent juices.

Closing her eyes and drifting away for several moments from complete exhaustion, when Darlene finally opened them back up, Denny was in the process of easing down beside her and flipping her onto her side.

"Is your Husband still at work?" he asked dryly, as if he was already certain of the answer.

"Yeah....," Darlene gasped, still a little short of breath. "He won't be home until 5 or 6..the kids are usually home by 4."

"We should be done by then," Denny replied, more to himself than anyone, as he went about positioning Darlene the way he wanted her, never actually specifying what 'being done' would entail.

___________________________________

Having already compromised her marriage vows with Denny, not to mention her very soul in hatching the plot against Angie Burton with him, what was to stop Darlene from giving everything she had to young Mr. Pinson. Committing the most unholiest of gestures by inviting him onto her marital bed, there really wasn't much left from the tree of sin for Denny to take from her. For his part, he found at least one.

His cock still rising at full attention as he rested on the strewn sheets of the Craft's bed, Denny suspended Darlene's rear end directly above his groin, preparing to take the married woman's anal virginity smack dab in the middle of her very own home.

Even with her back turned to Denny, from the energy coursing through his hands and the unique way he was holding her, Darlene sensed clearly what was about to happen. Lurching when his index and middle fingers greedily slide deep into her still sizzling vaginal sheath, Darlene felt him swirl them around like two large coffee stirrers until they were drenched for the job that awaited.

Within a few seconds, Denny had pulled those digits free from her cunt and guided the tips of each right up to the puckered, rubbery rim of her anus.

His face less than a foot from Darlene's rear end, Denny had a front row seat to see the nail of his middle finger disappear inside the woman's tight anal ring.

"Uhhh..Uhhhhh..Uhhhhh," he could hear Darlene wince, her hands gripping roughly at his knees as she straddled his waist.

"Never had a man back here, have you?" Denny sniped.

"...No...," her voice trailed away as she rotated her hips in expectation of what was coming.

While the 'No' she gave Denny was true, Darlene had dabbled somewhat with several of her toys back there on occasion, usually to very positive results. With the increasing intimacy gulf with her Husband over the years and no real appetite for something that risqué in her younger years, suddenly Darlene found herself confronted with a man she was desperate to give that symbolic trophy to.

The hands gripping Denny's legs intensified into a full blown, duel choke hold around his calves when Denny added his index finger to the already submerged middle one inside Darlene's rectum.

Rocking her hips backwards, as if to show Denny she could handle anything he could throw at her, deep down Darlene bit her lower lips and said a quick, private prayer to a God she hadn't been on good terms with for quite awhile that she could endure what was about to happen. If two of his fingers were causing that much gasoline to flame through her veins, Darlene visibly gulped when she contemplated Denny replacing them with his ultra aroused cock.

Those prayers would grow infinitely more intense as the afternoon wore on.

Keeping those same two sticky digits buried in Darlene's backside for several minutes, gouging and spinning them in slow circles as he prepared her for his ultimate onslaught, Denny was heartened when he felt Darlene close her hand around his jutting prick, massaging it in her closed fist as she shuddered in anticipation on top of him.

Playing a hunch, Denny reached his free hand over to Darlene's bed stand and opened the drawer. Piddling blindly through the tangle of junk in there, a wicked smile sprouted on his face when he latched on to what he was looking for.

"Looks a little dusty," he mocked Darlene before handing her up the hardly used bottle of sexual lubricant that had been hidden in the drawer.

Taking the plastic bottle as she teetered on top of him, praising God for at least providing that one small favor, Darlene flipped the cap off and started coating Denny Pilson's imposing penis with the lube.

If Denny needed any convincing that Darlene was going to go through with such a carnally depraved act, feeling her coating his cock with the slippery and soothing, peppermint scented lubricant filled him to the brim with sadistic confidence. Pulling the corks of his two fingers from Darlene's ass, Denny quickly pushed her hips forward until his dick rose like a vertical sausage between her lily white buns.

Her feet outstretched to each side of his thighs, buckling as she tried supporting herself in such an awkward position, Denny lowered his left hand down to the base of his prick, aiming it at just the precise angle as he used his right to help Darlene steadily descend downward.

Grabbing the bottle of sex wax from the bed once Darlene's asshole was perched right on top of the turtleshell shaped head of his cock, Denny dabbed a few droplets on the point of friction before allowing Darlene to lower herself all the way down.

The low, rolling groan coming from Darlene, the one that eventually graduated to a full blown uninterrupted scream, wasn't at all unexpected for Denny, but it still gave him chills to hear as he watched the upper third of his cock disappear like magic into her steadily widening asshole. Keeping one hand on Darlene's waist to steady her, Denny used the other to brace the girth of his virile rod as the older woman winced with each successive centimeter of his manhood that found a home inside her.

"Keep going Mrs. Craft.......Keep... going," Denny calmly urged, goosebumps pimpling his flesh listening to the animalistic sounds belching from Darlene's throat.

Once he'd embedded over half of his bulging shaft, the ex-con slid his hands up to Darlene's thighs, helping her spread out until she could get a foothold on top of him. Feeling the muscles of her anal sphincter angrily squeeze at his invading presence, Denny softly traced all 10 of his fingertips from the top of Darlene's sweaty back all the way down to her flexing asscheeks, swirling them around to create the ultimate contrast of softness compared to the brutal bounty he was unleashing inisde her.

His cock now buried 2/3's deep, Denny waited for just the right moment to ram his groin forward.

"OOHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDD," the married woman immediately cried, her entire body careening forward until she was waylaid in a heap across Denny's lower torso.

See-sawing Darlene's rear end back and forth on his impaling staff until he'd eased into a punishing but consistent rhythm, Denny was able to gaze out across the Craft's bedroom and survey some of the landscape. Adding a few drops of lube as needed, he would plow forward every few seconds, each time bringing a feral gasp from Darlene's lungs as she willingly submitted to him.

Thinking his conquest couldn't be more complete, something out of the corner of Denny's eye suddenly caught his attention.

"You say your Husband's still at work..right Mrs. Craft?" he asked.

"...Yes....," Darlene strained but managed to reply. "You don't have to worry...,"

"Oh..I'm not worried," Denny caustically interrupted. "I just wanted to make sure we could reach him..you know..just in case something came up at home."

Reaching down to take Darlene by both sides of her waist, Denny pulled her slumped carcass backwards towards him, making sure to keep the slab of his penis wedged deep in her ass.

Allowing Darlene's back to come to rest on the top of his hairy chest, Denny then handed the married woman her own cell phone which he'd commandeered from the nightstand.

"Call him Mrs. Craft..call your Husband," came Denny's simple but supremely wicked demand.

Denny didn't even need to steal a peek in one of the many mirrors adorning the Craft's bedroom to see the look of unmitigated shock on Darlene's face when she heard his crude suggestion.

"I don't...really think..this is a good time," Darlene parsed her words as rocket flares of pain and pleasure exploded throughout her violated body.

"Oh...I can't think of a better time," Denny coyly replied, this time tenderly sliding the older woman's hair behind her right ear before kissing her squarely on the neck with a softness belying everything he'd done to that point.

"He's rubbed your nose in all the things he's done over the years...Hell..he wont even have a clue what's going on in the same spot he sleeps every night while he's on the phone...but you will," Denny told her, reaching around and giving Darlene's breasts a powerful squeeze just to drive his point home.

His cock pulsing vividly inside her ass, for the moment, Darlene couldn't figure out which throbbed more, her plundered behind or her head as she tried to decide whether or not to place the call.

The insanity of the already depraved situation multiplied exponentially when she gripped the tiny case of the phone in her hand and tapped out the quick dial option for her Husband's cell.

Immediately upon hearing the first ring, Darlene filled with dread wondering what she was going to say if, and when, he actually picked up.

"He's not there," Darlene wanted to beg out but Curt Craft answered before the third ring, leaving a silence as heavy as the world itself hanging over the room.

Discovering in a hurry just how hard it was to focus with a dick shoved up her ass, even something as trivial as asking "What do you want for dinner?" or "Could you bring some milk home?" were difficult concepts to verbalize given her current condition.

Hearing her Husband's voice answer and casually ask "Hey Honey..what's going on?" left Darlene dumbstruck for several anxious breaths.

"..I...ah..just wanted to see when you're coming home tonight..just to know when to put the casserole in the oven?" was all she could come up with, immediately hating herself for asking something that trite, not to mention committing to having to make a casserole after her ordeal with Denny was finally over.

"If everything goes smoothly..probably around 7," Curt replied, somewhat taken aback by Darlene's sudden concern for anything 'domestic'.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Curt asked after another bout of eerie silence, his male intuition, if there was such a thing, telling him something may be amiss back at home.

"Yes," Darlene clenched her teeth and then sighed as normally as she could, quite a proposition considering Denny continued to roam his hands freely over her genitals and breasts as she tried to converse with her Husband.

Of all the ways she'd imagined getting back at her Husband for all his indiscretions, real or imagined, laying there in their bed with a stranger's rigid and heartless cock burrowed up her ass never crossed Darlene's mind. Having it actually happen, the liberation that followed was strangely intoxicating. With every ounce of mental energy she had in reserve, Darlene thought back to the various affairs she was sure Curt had committed, focusing especially on the one she witnessed for herself when he fucked Angie Burton on the hood of that car. It wasn't just the adultery in that case, but the callous nature of who he'd chosen to commit it with.

Allowing all that to cloud her mind, it made ignoring his pleasant and caring tone on the phone that much easier. Darlene knew what a monster he could be, and this was her way of demonizing him to the point where she could pull of something so obscenely apt.

The fingers of her right hand locked around Denny's as they jointly raked through her ripe and frothing pussy, Darlene began to buck on top of her lover below as she desperately tried holding on to the phone with her left, in the process forcing even more of Denny's cock into her guts as she continued to make tortured small talk with her Husband.

From the tenor of Denny's grip, and the urgency of his heartbeat against

her back, it was clear he intended to try getting her off while she was still on the phone, perhaps even busting his own nut in her ass as well.

The people who say things devolve into slow motion during especially stressful events like a car wreck or a terrible fall never have dealt with what Darlene Craft was going through. If anything, her entire world was moving at the speed of light as she dealt with the myriad of internal and external sensations.

Considering all the concussions of stimuli ripping through her body and soul, it was a miracle how Darlene was able to carry on any semblance of a normal conversation with Husband under such dire and distracting circumstances.

Looking down the length of Darlene's body from his perch beneath her, Denny could see the married woman's heels flinch and dig at the sheets as he gouged his fingers into her overflowing, honey laded, vaginal rim, all this at the same time he ruthlessly proceeded with his anal assault below.

Using his free hand to periodically twist and tweak at both Darlene's heaving breasts, Denny could look up and see her facial features contort and constrict as she tried bottling up everything inside her. His mouth mere inches from the phone, Denny knew he could yell out at any moment and brag about what he was doing to the man's Wife, but he held back the urge, satisfied for the time being in pushing Darlene up to the very precipice of complete mental and physical exhaustion.

Working the rhythms of his anal thrusts until they were virtually in sync with the pace of his fingers swirling through Darlene's flooded cunt, Denny pinched his fingers around the swollen and inflamed pearl of her clitoris at just the magic moment causing her entire body to convulse, as if electrocuted, repeatedly on top of him.

"That's one Hell of a way to have a dropped call," Denny thought to himself as he watched the phone bounce like a stone from Darlene's left hand, first flipping off her right breast, then tumbling like a Plink-O chip over her right arm until it came to rest on the bed beside them.

"Damn...," he said to himself when he looked down at the cell's blank screen. "She hung up just before she came."

The temptation to reach down and hit re-dial on Darlene's phone, just so her Husband could hear first hand the sounds of chaos playing out in his bedroom was tempting, but instead Denny just reached down and draped his arms over both her thighs and held Darlene in cruel purgatory as he unleashed his boiling lust deep into her bowels.

Groaning with the savagery of someone who didn't care who on that street heard him, Denny shot wad after wad of this thick semen into the darkest reaches of her anatomy, and for that matter, her soul as well. The bed creaking for mercy below, Denny slid his left arm up to Darlene's chest and used his right to force her legs all the way apart before turning her like a ragdoll onto her side. From there he delivered the final few blows before removing his tattered cock with a horrible plop from Darlene's freshly christened ass.

"..I.....have....never...," Darlene tried to gasp, but her vocal chords had given out just like every other muscle and nerve in her overwhelmed body.

Denny concurred, but the last thing he wanted to do was taint that perfectly debaucherous moment with anything but the shared heaviness and exasperation of their breathing. Instead, Denny simply rested himself down halfway on Darlene's back, stroking her hair as he kissed her gently on the shoulder blades, allowing every bit of the satisfaction billowing like steam from her pores to wash over him.

The strains of her brutal release continuing to buzz like an angry swarm of bees up her spine, Darlene Craft's brain was essentially pickled in euphoria as she nested in a feeling of complete vindication and control over all the things that had long stressed her.

The ultimate thorn in her side for years, Angela Burton, was free on bond as she awaiting trail on serious drug charges, her Husband was at work earning his ample paycheck, blissfully unaware that 20 miles away his Wife had just been fucked senseless in their very own bed. The order of the universe couldn't have been more perfect for Darlene.

Nothing that good ever lasts. Even as she laid there savoring the orgasmic aftershocks riddling her body, Angie Burton's lawyers were busy poking holes in the Boulder DA's case. Her Husband Curt was in the midst of a 'closed door meeting' with his secretary just minutes after getting off the phone with her, and despite the glow that came with her devastatingly complete sexual gratification, Darlene at some point would realize that by taking a bite from the apple of temptation and greed, she had now lain down with the evil serpent.