Freaks of Nature Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins.
10.1k words
4.71
46.7k
38
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

My sister and I turned 18 on the same day in March; we were fraternal twins. Alex, my sister, was a very pretty girl. I was a little over 6 feet tall, and my mom said I was handsome. Both my sister and I were freaks of nature. At 6 feet, I was fairly tall and well built from playing football in high school. But at 18 and now graduated from high school I was ready to have a good time this summer before starting college in the fall. I had hit on a few of the cheerleaders from school and even got a few in the backseat of my car naked. But when they pulled out my cock that was usually the end of the evening. They would gasp when they saw the size of my cock then pass on going any further.

I found out my sister wasn't having any problems getting laid. She was near 6 feet tall with a nice body. Not skinny, not voluptuous, but a nice full body, along with my mom's 40 FF breasts. I didn't get teased much in school for being tall, but when she was 13, she had developed quite a lot. The girls and the guys were merciless to her until about the 10th grade then she became quite popular.

"John, how did it go last night," Alex asked me while were lying out by the pool.

"Same old shit. I had Sandy naked in the back of my car and was going down on her. Once she got off, she wanted to return the favor."

"What happened?"

"She panicked when she saw it."

"Did you get anything?" Alex asked.

"She got some of it in her mouth but gave up. She was afraid I would want to put it in her tight little pussy."

"Sorry, John."

Alex and I had talked openly about our problems as we grew up. I would encourage her when she was down from being teased, and she would talk to me after one embarrassing incident or another from getting a boner in class and not being able to get it to go away before I had to leave.

"Have you talked to dad?" She asked.

"Yes. He keeps telling me that I will find someone like he did mom."

"I have seen his once or twice. I don't know how mom takes it. Are you the same size?" Alex asked.

"I think I am bigger."

"I bet when you get to college, you can find plenty of girls that will want you." My sister told me.

"I hope so."

"Hey, it will be okay."

I rolled toward my sister to look at her sunning. She was lying there in the sun in her bikini. Her huge tits looked wonderful.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked looking over at me.

"Sorry sis, I was looking at you and...well, you know."

"That's okay."

"Sis, why aren't you sunbathing nude?" I asked her.

My sister had started sunbathing out by the pool with my mom. Dad, and I always had to stay in the house while they were out there naked. It didn't mean I hadn't caught a peek of two of them naked.

"You know how mom is," Alex said.

"But we are 18 now!"

"I know, but I don't think mom and dad are ready for us to join them when they sunbathe naked on the weekends," Alex told me looking over at me.

"I don't want to see them. I want to see you!"

"John."

My sister and I were very close, had been since we could remember. I guess we were like regular twins, we always knew what the other was thinking or was going to say. As we grew up, we spent a lot of time together just talking. We really were close for a brother and sister.

I rolled over, but I couldn't lay on my hard cock, so I just lay on my side looking at Alex. She saw me and rolled to face me. Her breasts shifting to the side just made my cock harder.

"You really do have a hard time, don't you?" She asked.

"I guess no more than you do."

"Oh, I don't have a hard time now that I am 18. All the guys are attracted to me."

"I guess so. Are you getting any?" I asked.

"Hey!"

"Sis, I know you are. I even knew that mom put you on birth control pills."

Alex laughed.

"Yes, she did after she caught my boyfriend fucking me after my birthday party!"

"At least, you got something for your 18th birthday," I said.

"I'm sorry, John! It was just so funny when she walked in on us. Jack was just starting to come, and he pulled out of me and shot cum everywhere!" She said giggling.

"What did mom have to say later?" I asked.

"She asked me why I thought it was okay to be fucking my boyfriend in the house. I told her since I was now 18, I thought it would be okay!"

"What did she say!"

"She looked at me for a minute then started laughing. Then she took me to the doctor two days later and got me on the pill."

"Maybe I will try that if I find a girl."

"I would talk to mom and dad first. I got a long talk from the two of them," she said.

"Did they say you could do it again?"

"I got the impression it was okay. Dad just said he didn't want to hear any screaming from my bedroom!"

"I can't believe he said that. With all the screaming mom does, what would he expect from you?"

"I kind of brought that up. The two of them started laughing."

My sister and I had listened to our mom screaming during sex since we were young. When we had asked why she was screaming when we were young, our dad said that they were just having fun. When we got to our teens, we realized she was screaming from my dad fucking her senseless. Our parents were now 44 and still had a loud sex life. When they felt like we were old enough, the two of them sat us both down together and told us everything about sex we wanted to know.

"Where did they go this morning?" I asked.

"To play golf or tennis at the country club," sis told me.

My parents were members of the swank country club. It was just down the road. Our house was built in a country club community, but not like others. All of the really large houses like ours were built on 10 acres or more. My dad had inherited a lot of money from his dad and was a very well to do heart doctor. My sister and I weren't spoiled, too much, but we both had a car and a nice allowance.

"What time are they going to be back?" I asked.

"They said around 2:00."

"We don't ever see them much on the weekends; they are always at the club or a party," I said.

I watched my sister as she grabbed her tits to get them to fit in her bikini top better. She looked good in a bikini with her huge breasts. What made her look even better was the full tan. It didn't take much imagination from the boys that chased her to know she had to be sunbathing naked. It was early June and nice and warm. We had spent the first couple of weeks after graduation lying around the pool most of the day.

"Sis, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever seen dad naked?"

"Well, sort of. You know when they make us stay inside at night if they are out here skinny dipping., I have seen him and mom walk in and out of the pool."

"Have you ever seen him with a hard-on?"

"Once."

"When?"

"The weekend after our party. You know we slept late that Sunday morning. I had gotten up early to come down and get something to drink. I heard mom and dad having sex somewhere, so I looked around. I found them out here going at it naked."

"Did you see them fucking?!"

"When I looked out the back window I saw mom going down on him."

"Really! She can actually suck his cock?"

"Of course, she can! When I looked, she had taken her mouth off his cock and was stroking it. He is pretty damn big!" Alex told me.

"I wish I had seen that?"

"Why?"

"I have always wanted to see them have sex?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I would just like to see if it is possible with this thing."

"John, you will get laid. Mom handles it fine."

"I know she does; that is why I want to watch."

"Well, you inherited dad's freakish cock, and I inherited mom's freakish tits. I am sure there are women out there that have inherited a big pussy for big cocks. Somebody is breeding them!" Alex said and laughed.

"Well, I am tired of only getting rejections and a few blowjobs. I need to find one of those women." Alex giggled again.

"You know, John. If I inherited mom's boobs, I probably inherited her ability to fuck a huge cock too! I bet I could take it." My sister said looking at me and grinning while she giggled.

"Maybe. Just help me find a woman that can."

"I will see what I can do!" Alex yelled.

We both laughed.

"I'm getting hot." My sister said as she stood up and headed for the pool.

I watched her walk down the stairs and move to the deep end of the pool so she could dunk her head and get her long brown hair wet. She started swimming laps like she did most days. I laid on my back and put my sunglasses on and closed my eyes.

"You better not be asleep!" I heard Alex say at some point.

I opened my eyes and looked up and saw her standing and drying off. She sat back down on her towel and picked up her bottle of suntan lotion and started applying it. I watched as she covered all of her front side. I watched as she rubbed the lotion under the edge of the bottom of her bikini then under her top and over her hidden breasts. She pulled out her top and looked.

"Shit!" She yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"I am getting fucking tan lines now. I am going to look weird with dark skin and tanned tits."

"Who is going to see?" I teased her.

"Fuck you!"

"Alexandria, mom, and dad are not here. If you want to take your bikini off, I won't say anything."

"I don't guess you will!!"

"Seriously, sis."

"It wouldn't embarrass you?" Alex asked.

"Of course not. You are my beautiful sister."

"Don't tell mom and dad; they would freak out."

"I won't."

I watched as my sister untied her top and pulled it off and then untied the bottom and removed it. She finished applying the suntan lotion as I watched.

"Thanks," she said as she laid back.

I looked at her tits falling toward her sides. She had very large nipples that were dark red. My cock began to think this had been a good idea. I felt it getting completely hard and trying to poke out of the top of my shorts. I didn't want to embarrass Alex, so I started to get up to go inside.

"Where are you going?" My sister asked.

"I better go inside."

"Why? Am I embarrassing you?"

"No, just the opposite. I don't want to embarrass you."

"Why would you embarrass me?"

"Alex, my cock is hard and almost sticking out of my shorts. I am going inside."

"From looking at me?"

"Of course."

"You are getting excited looking at your sister naked?"

"Alex, you are my sister, but you are an amazingly sexy woman. Of course, you excite me."

"Yuk."

"What! Don't you think I would get turned on looking at your naked body? Did you hear me say yuk when you got naked!" I told my sister.

"Sorry, I mean I am your twin sister, John."

"I know that, but this thing doesn't!" I said pointing at the huge bulge in my shorts.

"I didn't think about it like that, John. Don't go inside, please."

"I won't embarrass you?" I asked.

"Of course not. But you don't look comfortable all jammed up in your shorts. Why don't you just take them off and we can sunbathe together like mom and dad do."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course, and I won't even say yuk!"

We both laughed. I was uncomfortable as hell. While I was standing, I unsnapped my shorts and pushed them down. My cock was standing straight out. I sat down on the towel and laid back.

"John, you don't sunbathe naked like I do, you better put some suntan lotion on your cock."

She was right; my cock was pure white. She handed me the lotion, and I squirted some out and covered all the untanned parts. I lay on my back and let the sun warm my cock. It didn't help. It was completely hard, and it was lying on my stomach. I tried to keep from looking at my sister. Several minutes past and I was still hard.

"John?"

"What?"

"Can I touch it?" Alex asked. "I have touched plenty of cocks, but nothing like yours. Please?"

"Now yuk," I said.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"I don't care. It is hard anyway."

"You're okay with it?"

"Yes."

I watched my sister as she moved next to me. She reached out and ran her hand over my cock.

"Damn, you are big. I haven't felt anything this large before."

"How big have you fucked so far?" I ask teasing her.

"John!"

"Seriously."

"Well, my boyfriend is around 8 inches."

"Can you handle that?" I asked.

"Sure, no problem. He has to slide it in slow at first."

Alex rubbed my cock then wrapped her hand around it.

"My god, I can't even get my hand around it, John."

"At least, you are not struggling to get your clothes back on so you can ask me to take you home!"

"I'm sorry that happens," Alex said.

I watched as she pulled so it was standing straight up then wrapped her other hand around it.

"Damn, when I do this to Jack, just the head sticks out. I could put another hand around you, and I think there would still be more to cover."

"I guess I would need two women to do that."

"I guess!" Alex giggled.

I watched as she started sliding her hands up and down to see what happened. If she would speed up she would be doing a pretty good job of jerking me off. After a minute, she took one hand and wrapped it around the head of my cock.

"Wow, you are a handful."

"And a mouthful, unfortunately," I told her.

"I can get all of Jack in my mouth. I don't know if I could get something this big in it if I ran across one."

My sister was looking my cock over as she felt it. When she slid her hand down to cup my balls, things got tense.

"Your fucking nuts are even huge!" Alex said as she cupped one in her hand.

I let her play with my nuts and cock for a bit. She was keeping me completely hard as I looked over at her tits. They were 40 FF alright, but at her age, they were pretty firm and stuck out, unlike my mom's.

"John, since your balls are huge, do you come a lot more than other guys?"

"Alex, I don't know if it works that way, but I wouldn't know. I have nothing to compare it to."

"I mean...I bet you do." She said.

"I seem to come enough when I get the chance."

"Oh hell, John. I know you jack off. How much do you come?"

"Enough, I guess."

"When Jack comes in my mouth, it doesn't fill it up or anything. I guess he shoots out maybe a tablespoonful," Alex said.

"Alex. That may be more than I need to know," I told her.

"John! We have always told each other everything. Don't stop now. Do you come more than a tablespoonful?"

I was thinking. I knew about how much a tablespoonful was. I thought she would have said several ounces.

"Maybe more than that," I said.

She had returned to stroking my cock absentmindedly as she watched.

"Sis, I think you have played enough."

"Oh, sorry. I got carried away."

She released my cock before she found out how much I came.

"Thanks, John. I just wanted to explore. When I play with Jack like that, he always comes."

She sat back on her ass and pulled her legs up while she sat. I looked between her legs and saw her beautiful pussy. It looked like she was bare. The few other ladies I had gotten to play with down there had some hair.

"Can I ask you something now?" I said.

"Sure."

"Umm, do you have any hair down there?"

Alex spread her legs apart and looked down.

"You mean on my mound and pussy?"

"Yes."

"I keep it shaved."

"Why?"

"Don't you like it?"

"It looks awesome, but why do you shave it off?"

"John, don't you look at porn?"

"Some."

"All the women in porn are shaved. I think it looks hot. Jack likes it that way."

"I like it too, but don't you have to be very careful shaving?"

"Sort of. When I decided to do it, I asked mom about it, and she showed me how to do it."

"Really?"

"John. Mom is bare too. She keeps hers shaved."

"I wouldn't have known that."

"She always has. We see each other naked all the time."

"Oh."

"John, some guys keep their hair shaved off down there too, did you know that?"

"I have seen some in porn. I'm not sure why they do it."

"It makes their cock look bigger," Alex told me.

"Well, I don't need that then."

"It also keeps hair out of a woman's mouth when they go down on them."

"And you know this how?"

"I asked Jack if he would clip his. He did for me. It really looks good. You don't have to shave it, you just use clippers and keep it real short."

"More than I needed to know. Do you shave to keep hair out of his mouth."

Alex smiled and giggled.

"He hasn't said anything about it!"

"I never thought we would be talking about things like this," I told my sister.

"Me either. You don't mind do you?"

"I guess not."

Alex sat and looked at me for a minute.

"John, you let me explore your cock. Is there anything on me you would like to touch? Fair is fair." Alex said.

"I get to touch plenty; it is just when I get touched they freak out. I enjoyed you touching me. I don't usually get that far."

"No problem. Is there anything else?"

"Well, I have never gotten to touch breasts as big as yours."

"Well sit up and do it!"

We sat facing each other. I reached over and felt her huge breasts. They were heavy and hard.

"Go ahead and play with them, god knows the boys do," Alex said.

I kept playing with them for a few minutes. They felt nice when I squeezed and held them.

"Sis, can I play with your nipples, yours are huge?"

"Go ahead!"

I started fingering her nipples as they poked out. They were at least, three times as big as any I had seen or felt before, and they stuck out about half an inch.

"God, your nipples are huge!" I told her as I watched them stick out further.

I rolled them between my fingers and pinched them gently. I noticed that the dark part around them was starting to get bigger and stick out. I grabbed that area and squeezed and played with it. All of the dark area around her nipple was now swollen and puffy.

"Sis, why is this area getting swollen and puffy?"

"Ummm, John, my breasts do that sometimes?"

"Why?"

"Same reason your cock gets hard."

"You are getting turned on?"

"A little."

I immediately removed my hands from her breasts.

"Sorry, sis!"

"That's okay. Anywhere else?" She asked.

"I think I better stop."

She reached between my legs and grabbed my hard cock.

"I think you like playing with your sister's tits!"

We both laughed.

We heard the garage door open on the front of the house.

"Shit!" Alex said and started grabbing at her bikini and started putting it on.

"That works for you! I can't get this thing in my shorts after you playing with it!" I yelled at her.

"Get in the pool!" Alex yelled.

I got up and jumped in the pool. The cold water was a shock to my cock. Alex just barely got her bikini tied when mom came out the door.

"Hey you two!" She yelled as she walked toward Alex. "What have you two been up to all day?"

"Swimming and lying in the sun," Alex told her.

Mom walked up to Alex and looked at her; then I saw her look down at my shorts lying at her feet.

"Have you two eaten lunch?" Mom asked.

"Not yet," Alex replied.

"I think you two need to come inside. I will fix you some lunch." Mom told us then looked at me in the pool. She turned and headed back toward the house in her white tennis outfit. When she got inside, Alex looked over at me.

"Can you get your shorts on yet?"

"In this cold water, I can in a minute."

"That makes it go down?" She asked.

"Uh, yes."

"Do you want your shorts?"

"I don't want to get them wet. Mom has already seen them lying there. You go on in the house."

"Okay."

Alex got up and walked inside the house. I got out of the pool and dried off then slipped on my shorts. I headed toward the house.

Alex was sitting at the bar drinking a soda. She had one for me. I sat next to her.

"Did you two do anything other than swim today?" Mom asked while fixing us a sandwich.

"He got up late. I was working on my tan," Alex said. Mom looked at Alex a second.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers