Freaky for Life

Story Info
Getting freaky in the neighborhood.
2.7k words
3.12
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers

"Sweetheart, can you come in here for a minute?"

"Yes mama, WOW... what a piece of ass."

"Why thank you dear. You look ghoulishly delicious as well."

"I need you to do me a favor. I need you to take that big dick of yours and work your magic on a friend of mine."

"You got it mama. Who is she?"

"Jamie Lee Curtis. She and her husband are going through some stuff, and I want you to help her... relax."

"Hell yeah. She's hot. I'll fuck her real good... just for you mama."

"Awww...thank you sweetheart. Now... bring that magic dick over here and let mama feel your magic."

Mama (Elvira) and I make out. She devours my tongue, sucking it like a dick. I manhandled those luscious breasts. I rip off her black tank top and work over those big, beautiful jugs. Mama and I fuck every morning. It's the best way to start my day. She's always looking out for me.

A couple minutes later, mama has my big dick stuffed up her warm, wet snatch, her legs in my arms, as I pump big daddy... my cock's nickname... up her milf pussy at record breaking speed. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!" Mama cums hard, blasting out her sweet cream, as we kiss and fuck. I pound out her pussy for another ten minutes, bending her over the kit hen counter for some doggy style dicking. I molest those big breasts, as I pump big daddy in and out of her soaked cunt. Mama wiggles that sweet ass, cumming twice more. I blast my wad up her cunt, flooding it with my sweet, sticky cum.

"Thank you darlin. Mama needed some good dick. You and big daddy made my day sweetheart." Mama kisses me. She's got the sweetest lips. What a hot mom she is.

Mama calls Jamie Lee and tells her I'll be over a little later. I'm looking forward to it. I'm a big Halloween movie fan, so fucking Jamie Lee Curtis is a big deal. I grab a beer and head outside. Got my white sweatpants, flip flops and my pimped out FREAK chain on. No shirt. I like to be comfy... and I've got the body to show off. Big dick and a six pack. Chicks dig me.

I see my friend Howard Wolowitz. He's an engineer and a neighbor. He's got a hot wife too, Bernadette. Short, blonde, beautiful, and big tits. She's way too hot for Howard, but he's my friend, so I don't tell him that.

"What up homey?" Howard greets me. We sit on two chairs in my front yard, looking around the quiet, suburban neighborhood. Our hood. Keeping it freaky up in da hood, round here. (Laughing).

"Guess what?" I say.

"What?"

"My mom wants me to fuck Jamie Lee Curtis. She set it up."

"No kidding?"

Nope."

"Damn, you're lucky. You get all the girls. Jamie Lee is one of my top fantasy chicks." Howard says, jealous as hell.

"Sorry dude, but it's my job. I'm a gigalo. Comes with the territory." I laugh.

"I wish I could be a gigalo. Have women use me for sex. It's my dream." Howard says, looking off to the sky. I laugh again.

"Dude, you got Bernadette. She's enough for you to handle. Probably too much."

"Yeah, but..." Howard looks at me, then down at the porch.

"What?"

"Well... Bernadette doesn't do everything." Howard tells me, nervously.

"What doesn't she do?"

"You know... Like... Butt stuff...and she doesn't swallow, no matter how much I beg." Howard looks dejected.

"Sorry dude. You've got a small dick. Why doesn't she do anal? Seems like she would. I mean, you're married." I ask, curious.

"I don't know. Every time my dick gets near her ass, she slaps it away, or she tells me to get it away from there. When I try to get her to swallow, she either spits it out, or she makes me cum on her tits. Don't get me wrong, I love cumming on my wife's big, beautiful tits, but I want her to swallow too." I feel bad for Howard. He's weird and kinda annoying... and most women say he's creepy, but he's an OK guy, and he's my friend.

"I could talk to Bernadette, if you want." I offer my help.

"NO! Thanks, but if she knew I talked to you about this stuff, she'd kill me... Or at least cut me off sexually." Howard looks sad.

"Look. Come over tonight. Kat's working. Mom's going to visit a friend. I'll invite Penny (The Big Bang Theory) over and we can chill and you can't get your mind off of all this shit." Penny is Howard and Bernadette's friend too. She's married to a physicist named Leonard, but he's outta town at a speech or something. I know Penny. Get a few drinks in her and she's real fun to be around.

"OK. That's great. Bernadette is going somewhere with Amy (The Big Bang Theory) anyway. Her parents have the kids for the week, so I'd be all alone anyway. Does Leonard know about you and Penny hanging out so much?"

"Nah. Penny doesn't want him to either, so keep it to yourself."

"Sure thing." Howard walks back home, just as my girlfriend Kat (Kat Dennings) pulls up. "Hey there handsome." Kat comes over and sits in my lap. We kiss for a minute. I fondle her big boobs too.

"How's your mom?" I ask. Kat spent the night at her moms house. She was in a car wreck recently, but she's doing OK.

"She's good. I missed you. I used your dildo on myself last night. It was great. Not as great as the real thing... but great." Kat kisses me with those full, ruby red lips, smiling her sexy smile.

I had a friend make a old of my cock and they made it into a dildo. Kat got the first one.

I take Kat inside and up to my room. I rip off her clothes and attack those tits. I stuff as much of them in my mouth as possible, sucking and licking them as hard and hungrily as possible. I love my girl's tits. They are so big and full. I love every thing about them. They look amazing, they taste amazing, they feel amazing. They're perfect... just like Kat.

I motorboat Kay's tits, licking all over them, Kat hugs me to them, grinding against my crotch. She moves down my body, licking her way to my cock. She yanks my pants down, and sucks my entire cock into her hungry mouth. Kat sucks me off like a skilled pro. Those ruby red lips smearing her lipstick all over big daddy.

We sixty nine. I softly bite and suck Kats perky clit, as she deep throats me over and over. "Mmmmmmmm...i love your fucking cock baby. Eat me. Make me squirt." Kat says with her mouth full of my thick dick.

I suck Kat's puffy labia, sliding my tongue into her juicy, pink folds. I lick her out, as she grinds on my mouth, sucking me so good. Those full lips dragging up and down my big shaft, her saliva oozing out, slowly moving down my rock hard shaft. Kat squirts into my mouth. I suck it all out, drinking down my girls delicious pussy cream. Kat wiggles her ass on my face, as I suck her dry.

Kat jumps up on me, riding me hard, leaning over so I can suck her superstar boobs. I smack her ass hard, squeezing it, as she bounces on me. "Yeahhh. Smack it again baby." Kat encourages me.

I smack her phat ass again and again. Kat screams out in pleasure. Mama opens the door to check on me and sees us fucking. "Oh sorry. Ride that big cock, cowgirl." Mama shuts the door, as Kat smiles and bounces harder on my rock hard rod. Kat squirts, completely covering my plowing cock with her sweet cream.

I pound Kat doggy style, my bed shaking like crazy. My hips slam against her thighs, as my cock powers up her soaked, throbbing cunt. I fuck Kat faster and faster and... faster. Kat squirts once again, right as I cum in her, a mutual orgasm for us. Kat wheels around and sucks my cock licking and sucking the cum glazing my fat head and still leaking out of my piss slit.

Kat winks at me, smiling around my fat dick. I let loose with the piss. Kat loves my cum... and my piss. She drinks down my warm yellow piss, as it pours I to her sucking mouth. I lean back on my bed and sme, loving the feeling of pissing in my gorgeous girlfriend's mouth. Kat sucks me bone dry.

We make out and cuddle. I love post fuck and suck cuddling with Kat. Her big boobs feel so damn good rubbing on me. "I'm not looking forward to work tonight. Damn cook keeps trying to feel me up. The perv." Kat tells me, playing with my chin.

"Want me to come down there and kick his ass?"

"No babe. I can handle him. I don't want you getting in trouble. He's just a perv. I deal with pervy customers all the time. You wouldn't believe how many losers try to show me their little cocks when they order. Every now and then a nice cock one shows up, but most of the time, it's a little perverted one." We laugh. It actually turns me on that so many guys think my girl's so fucking hot.

"One nice one offered me fifty bucks if I touched it. So I did. I just looked at it as a nice tip." Kat laughs, kissing my cheek. I squeeze her sweet ass.

Later on at Jamie Lee's house...

"Fuck me. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!" I'm fucking Jamie Lee against the wall in her den. Her arms around my neck, as we kiss passionately, her big breasts pressed against my chiseled chest. "OH MY GOD... YOU'RE SO BIG!!" Jamie Lee cums all over my big dick, as I drive it harder up her perfectly manicured, mature pussy. She licks my lips, looking so sexy with that short gray hair, holding me tight, as I hold her up against the wall, pounding harder up her dripping wet pussy. She cums again.

I bend her over her desk, slapping her beautiful ass, slamming my cock up that tight twat, in and out my big dick throbbing hard the whole way. Jamie Lee cums again, soaking my cock and balls. I grab her shoulders and hammer my dick up her pussy, banging her hard against her oak desk.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME JAMES... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!" I plow up that mature pussy so fucking hard and fast. My cock is a throbbing hard blur, as it wrecks that super juicy cunt.

I pull out, spit on my cock and rub it in. I push against Jamie Lee's brown rosebud and push up her ass, stretching her a us wide. "OH MY GOD... FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK IT!!" Jamie Lee screams. She's so horny for me and big daddy. I plow up that super tight ass a d Jamie Lee squirts ridiculously hard. I keep fucking her famous ass, slapping it hard, over and over, leaving my red hand print on her white cheeks.

Jamie Lee squirts two more times, then I pull out and turn her around. She drops to her knees quickly and sucks my dick hard.

I pull out and cover Jamie Lee Curtis' sexy face with my thick, white cum. She laps at it, as I paint her face with my goo. It oozes down her face, into her mouth. Jamie Lee swallows it, then sucks my cock, sucking out every last drop of gooey jizz. She moans her taste approval, as she sucks it down.

I hold Jamie Lee's head and start pissing. It surprises her, but she quickly starts drinking it. I watch with a big smile, as Jamie Lee Curtis, the star of Halloween, drinks my warm piss, mouthful after mouthful. I shake my head, smiling my ass off. Jamie Lee smiles back, laughing, as she greedily drinks down every warm yellow drop.

"Mmmmmmm... so tasty. You're mom was right. I did really need that. Thank you James. I hope we can do it again soon." Jamie Lee says, softly sucking my cock, smiling lovingly at me.

"Sure thing. Get Michael Myers and we can have a threesome sometime." Jamie Lee laughs, and nods, liking that idea.

Later that evening, Kat's at work, moms out and Penny is getting drunk with me and Howard. Penny and I are making out while Howard watches. I peel off her daisy dukes... Penny's not wearing panties... and show Howard her amazing ass. Penny doesn't even mind. She strips off the rest of her clothes, showing us that perfect, tan body. Five glasses of red wine loosened her up. I go to the bathroom and bring back an enema bag. "Ooooohhhhh... freaky. I love it." Penny remarks, half drunk.

I pour another bottle of red wine in the bag and put the tip in Penny's mouth. She sucks it she puts on a show for me and Howard. I take it out and bend Penny over the back of the couch. I slide the nozzle slowly up her awesome booty. Penny moans, biting her bottom lip. I tilt the bag all the way up and dump the entire bag of wine up Penny's ass.

"OH MY GOD!! I loveeeeee it!!" Penny licks her lips, her booty filled to the brim with wine. I lay on the couch and have Penny squat over my mouth. Howard stares on in shock and excitement. I suck the wine out of Penny's tight ass, drinking it.

"Yeahhhhhh freaky baby. Drink that wine baby. Drink it!!" Penny is really turned on. I tell Howard to try. He's apprehensive. I keep on him and he relents. Penny squats over his mouth and farts out the wine, shocking Howard and making me laugh.

Howard calms down and drinks some wine. I finish it, drinking the last of it. Lick out Penny's ass, tossing her salad with a wine vinaigrette. Ha. We kiss, and share the wine Penny sucks my tongue, licking all over the inside of my red wine flavored mouth.

Over at Kats restaurant, the horny chef Olaf is at it again. He gets all hands with Kat every chance he can. She decides to stick it to him... financially. She makes him pay her $200 to watch her fuck herself with a banana. Olaf immediately pays up.

Kat sits on a counter and slides the banana in and out of her sweet, brunette pussy, fucking herself faster and faster, imaging I'm banging her there. Olaf just stares, licking his lips. He tries to rub her leg, but Kat waves her finger. He can watch, but that's all.

Kat pumps that banana in and out of her tight twat for fifteen minutes, slowly twisting it, then quickly plunging it up her pussy harder, deeper, faster. She cums all over the banana, softly licks the tip, then throws the banana to Olaf. He bites it in half, eating it, peel and all. Kat laughs and shakes her head. "Perv." She says to the horny cook.

Back at home...

Penny is riding me on the sofa and taking Howard up her ass. He's finally getting to ass fuck a blonde hottie. We tandem fuck Penny through three orgasms, then switch. I pound her booty, while she rides Howard, as he sits on the sofa. Penny's ass feels so fucking good. She screams in ecstasy, throwing her blonde head around, loving the double dicking.

Penny lays on the sofa and Howard gets to have his second dream come true. He cums in Penny's mouth, and she swallows it all. Howard smiles happily, thanking me and Penny. I fuck Penny's mouth for another ten minutes, then dump my load down her throat. Penny swallows every thick, sticky drop, smiling up at me, jerking my bug dick, as she sucks it voraciously.

In the end Howard got to fuck his wife's ass, when we had a threesome at their place. Bernadette drank my cum and piss... and drank her husband's cum. She drew the line at his piss. I ass fucked her for an hour while Howard watched and jacked off. We even drank white wine out of Bernadette's pussy. She drank beer out of my ass. Damn, that felt good. Hey... I'm... Freaky For Life.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers