Freaky Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers

"Yeah, Michelle told me last night after you did the beer bong. She came up to me and Matt. Told us both. I am so sorry you had to hear it from me. But I love you and care bear to see you be hurt." He said softly, placing a kiss on Brian's shoulder.

Brian shuddered, but not because it disturbed him, but because he had wanted Zacky for awhile in this way. He then told himself that he should take this opportunity and just go with it.

As he debated he felt Zacky's lips travel up to his earlobe and suck lightly on it. Normally he'd be popping a woody, but seeing as he doesn't have one. He just wet himself.

"Mmm, Zack." Brian said shutting his eyes and falling into Zack's embrace. His bug arms wrapping around his own small figure, making Brian feel all protected like.

Zacky's hand groped Brian's tit, pinching the nipples, causing Brian to gasp.

Brian allowed his hand to snake down to Zacky's crotch, he felt the massive hard on he had. He took it in his hand, seeing as it was his first time with another guy he took extra care in feeling it out.

"Fuck Molly, I love what your doing." Zacky said into Brian's ear. Brian turned his head and smashed their lips together. Zacky growled into the kiss. Making Brian want to turn him on even more. He let Zack's dick out of his hand and straddled Zacky's waist.

Brian teased Zack by brushing his pussy up against the tip of his cock. The feeling itself almost made Brian cum right there.

"This is the Molly I really like, wild aren't ya baby?" Zacky said with his teeth clamped together in pleasure.

"Mmmhmm, you fucking love it don't you Zack?" Brian growled down to him. Zacky nodded and grabbed Molly's face bringing them face to face. Brian attached his mouth to Zack's again. Pushing his tongue in his mouth.

He rubbed his slit along Zack's shaft, Zack's hips bucked up in desperation.

"You want it baby? Show me how bad you want it!" Brian said into Zacky's ear. He gripped Zack's and kissed down his chest sucking Zack's nipple and biting it lightly.

"Oh baby, I want to fuck you so bad. You got me so hot here. Ugh, fuck baby you're so fucking hot. Oh my fuck!" Zacky said the last part at Molly's mouth wrapped around his hard cock, her tongue running up and down his shaft, making weird turns. As her tongue reached his slit he grabbed her lightly and tugged her off.

"Was it not good?" Brian said worriedly, holding his hands to his breasts. Zacky smiled and grabbed her hands.

"It was amazing, I just rather fuck you with what I have left in me. Unless you'd rather wait a half hour before we go at it again."

Brian thought about it. Fuck it, I've wanted Zack for too long, it's time I got to experience this. Even if I am a chick for no reason.

"I want you to fuck me senseless." Brian sad lust fully pulling Zack into another kiss.

As they pulled away, Zacky slipped a finger inside Brian's dripping pussy. Brian moaned loudly as Zacky fingered him. He now understood why girls liked it so much. When Zack rubbed his clit that was the end of it.

"Oh fuck Z, fuck me now." Brian demanded his eyes shut.

"How do you want me to fuck you baby? You on top? Me on top? Or maybe I'll fuck you from behind." Zacky said with lust filled voice.

Brian moaned at his words and his fingers. It was such a hard decision. But he decided he wanted be fucked the way he never had before.

He got onto his knees, allowing Zack's fingers to leave his pussy. He looked back at Zack and said, "What do you think honey?"

Zack smirked an almost sinister smirk at Molly. He had never seen her so wild before. He had never seen her eyes so dark with lust before. His dick was aching for release so he immediately got up behind her.

He slid his hand over her round ass and up her back. He slowly inched his cock into Brian's pussy. Brian, never having this feeling before came hard around Zack's throbbing member. Then started pushing his hips off Zack and slammed back into him again.

"Harder Zacky harder!!" Brian demanded through a high pitched moan.

Zack of course obeyed and fucked her harder; almost as hard as he could he was dripping with sweat with the energy he was using.

Brian loved the feeling of Zacky's cock inside him, he couldn't believe he was missing out on all these years as a guy.

Though he would never trade his own cock away, ever. He started to wonder if he'd ever get back into his old body. But he found himself not caring as Zacky's fingers toyed with his clit.

"Oh fuck Z, that feels awesome. Oh fuck I'm gonna...cumming now!!" Brian said and let go of his orgasm.

Zack came with him and emptied his load into Brian's pussy. He leaned over him and kissed his smooth pale back.

"Fuck Molly, that was amazing." He said into her skin.

Brain winced when he realized he thought it was Molly, not that he had no reason too. Then he remembered he should get a hold of Molly, who was probably in his body.

"Um, Zack. I have to go." He said quietly.

Zack felt a tinge of hurt course through him. "Why?"

"I need to figure some stuff out, also I need Advil and a coffee." Brian said with a smile at him. Zack slid out of him and nodded. He understood. He wrapped his arms around Molly's small frame and gave her a quick yet loving kiss.

"I love you." Zack said to her.

Brian being caught up in the moment said it in return.

Back at Brian's Molly was doing push ups. A feat she hadn't been able to conquer since Grade Nine gym class.

She also did it in front of the Bay window, which was wide open and without anything but those damn silk boxers.

She felt so big and powerful. She was hoping to catch some nearby attention when the doorbell rang. Molly got up and wiped the sweat from her brow. When she opened the door she was greeted by Michelle. Anger flew through her body as she fought back the urge to hit Michelle. Molly had the feeling if she did Michelle might end up back on the sidewalk. Not that it would generally be a bad thing.

"Hi Brian!" she said perkily at him.

"Hey, what do you want?" Molly asked in a very not caring voice.

" I was just wondering how you were, I heard about what happened last night. I'm sorry about that. But all good things must come to an end right?" she said happily.

Molly nearly slugged her but was distracted by Michelle's outfit. A tank top that pushed her tits together giving that appearance of perfection and a short micro-mini made of leather and a G'N'R belt buckle. Her legs glowed radiantly and she had nice pedicure too.

" Yeah it sucks. But, wait. Did you need something?" Molly asked her, slightly figuring that Michelle had an ulterior motive.

Michelle grinned and pushed the broad chest with her hand, pushing Molly into the house, shutting the door with her foot. Michelle bit her lip seductively at what she thought was Brian.

Molly, although disgusted with this chick was now sporting a hard on at the sight of her. Damn male hormones getting the better of her. She knew she was enjoying the sight of Michelle a bit too much, but decided to go with it. If Brian had cheated on her with this slut she might as well have some fun in her new found body to spite him.

"Oh I see what you want Chelle. But, I think you should show me." Molly mused, hoping to get her on her knees.

" I see how it is Haner, I got to prove it to you huh? Well how about this?" Michelle said and got to her knees. Molly growled at his actions knowing what was to come.

Michelle peeled off her boxers exposing Molly's obvious erection.

"Oh baby, you're so big. I forgot about this, I can't wait till it's inside me." She said and snaked her tongue out quickly to catch the tip of Molly's cock.

"Ugh..Shut up and suck already." Molly said through frustrated moans. She didn't give a shit about what fucking Michelle had to say. Just to suck her goddamned cock already, fucking women. Molly laughed to herself, she now felt bad for any guys he just wanted their dick sucked.

As the thought passed through her head, she felt her other head be smothered with the warmth of Michelle's talented mouth.

Her tongue stroking and massaging her cock. Molly allowed her hand to grab her hair. When Michelle went rather slow and tediously, Molly got annoyed and started forcing Michelle's mouth up and down her shaft. Michelle gagged slightly but went along with it. Slut, Molly thought to herself.

Within moments Molly had reached her climax, coming hard into Michelle's mouth. Molly felt really powerful as Michelle milked all of her cum out of her cock.

When Michelle came back up into standing position, Molly decided she wanted to know what it was like to fuck a chick and Michelle seemed more then willing so she grabbed Michelle's hips and grinded her cock into the whore's groin.

Their lips met and they made out for awhile until Molly pulled away. Michelle looked at Brian with a grin.

Molly figured she liked being treated like the dirty whore she was, because when she told her to get on her knee's Michelle happily obeyed.

Michelle was on all fours spreading her legs and pulling up her skirt so 'Brian' could see she wasn't wearing anything underneath. A low growl emitted from Brian's throat, almost wolf like.

"You like that baby, now fuck me hard like you used to do." She said wiggling her ass around.

"Gladly." Molly growled.

She placed herself behind Michelle and without warning sent her new cock hard into Michelle's pussy. It was so warm, almost intoxicating Molly to no end.

She gripped Michelle's hips and slammed her dick as far into the bitch as she could. Michelle made a painful whimper but tried to pass it off as a moan. This made Molly smile, just knowing she was hurting this bitch wither fucking huge cock. She felt this violence for the slut increase as she thought of Brian and her fucking behind her back.

"You love my fucking cock don't you Chelle?" Molly asked demanding an answer with a hard smack to Michelle's ass.

She tensed for second before regaining her composure, "Fuck yeah Bri, I love your fucking huge cock. Ugh..Baby!"

Molly was amused at her fakeness. Although it didn't cease her current actions she did smirk a little.

Finally after about ten minutes of this Molly came all over Michelle's back/tank top. She smacked her ass once more before standing up and placing the boxers back on.

Michelle, who hadn't been brought to a mind blowing orgasm stayed on all fours in shock. She knew she had just been used.

And when she looked back at Brian to see him staring out the window with a smirk, she knew she had been used and was about to be throw back to the dogs. Her eyes followed Brian's to find the eye's of Molly's standing outside of the window, who was also smirking.

Fuck with smirking, Michelle thought to herself.

Molly walked inside and just shook her head at Michelle.

"It's not what it looks like Molly, I thought you already knew about us? Didn't Zacky tell you?" Michelle said trying to save herself.

'Molly' rolled her eyes at her. "Yeah whatever you fucking slut. You never fucking slept together, at least not since you broke up like four years ago. Grow up, you can't have him anymore he's mine."

'Brian' grinned at 'Molly', now that she understood she felt a bit better about the situation.

'Brian' turned to Michelle, "Get the fuck out of our house now groupie."

Michelle looked like she was going to cry but the couple couldn't care less. Michelle ran out of the house fast, not even cleaning up the cum on the back of her shirt.

"I give her a block and she'll rip that shirt off and start blubbering." Molly said in Brian's body.

Brian laughed at her, "So it seems to me, we have a bit of a problem here. But at least we solved our other problems. I never cheated on you, I almost killed Zack, but I realize he was under the impression I had too. Amazing how much shit a fucking groupie can get us into huh baby?"

Molly had to laugh at the way her body was talking to her, she knew it was Brian inside but just seeing her body talk in a very Brian way. Was well odd.

"Yeah, I missed you though." Molly told him, grabbing her own shoulders and hugging herself in a literal sense. "Yeah, but if you missed me so much why'd you tell Zack you loved him?" Brian asked her.

"Shit."

Brian laughed again, "I don't care, at least not after this morning. I kind of get why you guys are so close, he's fucking awesome in bed."

It was Molly's turn to laugh, "Let me guess you fucked him, with my body?"

"You fucked Michelle with my body! It's even." Brian defended.

Molly nodded. "Wait a minute, you liked being fucked by Zack?"

Molly laughed as she watched her own cheeks blush and her own eyes dart away from their owner.

"Well, I've kind of always had this thing for him. I just never let you know that."

"Really, he liked you too. Until you went out with me instead of him of course."

Brian was shocked at this, Zack actually had a thing for him at one time. And he had no clue. Then Brian got an idea.

"Hey Mol, do you think when we get back to our own bodies that maybe we could call up Zack or something. Seeing as we all seem to have a thing for one another." Brian asked her, giving Molly her very own pout.

"Wow, now I know why I always get what I want." The two laughed at that.

"But, yeah. Maybe we could make that kind of situation work."

For a few moments the two embraced, realizing how meant for each other they were. In that moment they both shut their eyes and kissed one another. When they opened their eyes again. They found themselves back in their natural body.

"Well that so much better." Molly said, then a sad look went over her face at the loss of the penis.

"Well, if you want it, you know I still have it for you whenever you want." Brian said with a cheesy grin.

He adjusted himself and furrowed his brow, "You jerked yourself off didn't you?"

Molly went wide eyed, " Heh, I forgot to mention that didn't I. silly me."

Brian just glared at her.

"What!!! I was thinking of you! Us! Together and having sex and it just sort of appeared. I had to fix it somehow." Molly said in a defensive tone.

"It's ok baby, I know my body is just too hot too handle." He said with a laugh, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'd say don't flatter yourself, but it would be way too late and I'd probably be lying."

He shook his head at her and laughed.

"I fucking love you so much Molly."

She kissed him on the nose quickly and said it back.

They both went into their bedroom to lie down, Brian wrapped his arm and the blanket around her, and he pulled her into his chest and leaned his mouth to her forehead.

"I'm sorry she put you through that crap."

"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first. It's just Zack has never lied to me before or ever tried to make a move. So it seemed real. It hurt though. At least I know the truth now."

Brian agreed and the two started making out. Her hands went to his ass and squeezed it, "You really do have a nice ass Bri."

"I know."

The kissed a little longer and Brian pulled back.

"You want to call Zack?"

tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers
12