Fred and Don and Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

"Oh God no I can't," Don shouted. "Please don't do it. He's too big."

"The bigger the better," Tina said, laughing. "Any woman will tell you that, baby. The bigger the better."

I tried to be gentle. The head of my dick was pressing against Don's ass hole and it was tight. As I increased the pressure I felt it start to yield and then suddenly my dick slipped through that tight muscle and rapidly moved up into his rectum for my full length.

"Ahhh ... Oh my God! Ahhh ." Don groaned and cried out helplessly as I started to fuck him. I could feel the head of my dick pressing against his prostate and rubbing it with each thrust. The poor bastard was moaning and groaning and Tina was laughing and encouraging me.

"Fuck him harder Fred. Fuck him harder! Show him what it feels like to really get banged like a drum. Let him feel what a woman feels when she takes a big one."

Tina reached down between Don's legs. Then she looked up at me. "His dick's as hard as a rock. He loves it. Shit! I knew he would. He talked to me about wanting to take it up the ass but he'd never done it before and he was afraid you wouldn't want to fuck him this way."

Don was groaning now regularly as I pumped him. It was obvious that he enjoyed what I was doing. After a few minutes he started to breathe hard and fast and I felt his ass hole start to have contractions that were firm and regular.

"He's pumping his load!" Shouted Tina. "My hand is full of cum. Jesus Fred finish him off. Finish him off."

I felt myself start to respond to the firm contractions of his ass hole and with several more thrusts I began to pump a big load of cum right up his ass. Tina reached over and took hold of my balls. She could feel that I was pumping my load.

"Atta boy Freddie. Pump it in to him. Fill him up. His ass hole is ready for it now. Just let him have it. You just took his cherry, Freddie you got his cherry. "

Finally I collapsed on top of Don, catching my breath. Then I stood up pulling my cock out of Don's used up ass hole and watching my cum drip out and run down his balls.

"Jesus," said Tina. "Look at his ass hole! That thick dick of yours just stretched it out big and loose. Don baby I wish you could see this. Your ass hole looks just like a used pussy right now. It's hanging open and Freddie's cum is dripping out and running down your balls. Did you like it? Come on. Tell us. Did you like it?"

Don was breathing heavily but he nodded his head and said, "Yes ... yes ... I liked it. Damn! It was good. It hurt like hell but it was good."

We put Don into bed and covered him up. Whether it was the grass or the booze or a new kind of orgasm, he was exhausted and he just passed out, snoring. We watched him sleep for a few moments and then Tina leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek. I took her by the arm and led her back out to the hot tub to soak a few minutes while I rested. She was entitled to a really good fuck this evening for her efforts to please Don and it was my intention to see that she got everything she deserved, and more, if my balls were up to it. We had a truly perfect ménage a trois.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers
12