Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasy or Reality - A taste of normality ends in passion.
4.6k words
4
6.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After there fun times together, Fred feared and did not want Ginger to feel she was just becoming an object of sexual pleasure. His feelings for the lady were much stronger than this, but how other than these quick moments would they experience them, and now, how would they resist each other when together.

The jokes and banter continued back and forth via text, a little more risqué than previously, but still weeks passing again until one opportune moment arose. Ginger text telling her lover she would be able to escape for the evening, a whole evening together and not rushed.

Fred suggested a meal in a country pub and the cinema. An opportunity of normality, excited as he pulled on his shirt, wondered what Ginger would be wearing and splashed on his aftershave. The doorbell sounded, his shirt still lay unbuttoned as he opened the door to see her stood before him.

She had selected a beautiful Blue dress, flaring out like a skater skirt, her legs clad in black nylon beneath and travelling down to her heals. He invited her in, allowing her past to close the door, but she turned and pushed him back against the hallway wall. Her lips pressed hard against him, there embrace now of two lovers, holding each other tenderly, lips meeting, tongues touching as yet again the passion flowed between them.

They released each other, Fred now being allowed to compliment her on the beauty that stood before him. Stunning in his eyes, and he knew she would turn the heads of any man that saw her tonight. She sat down, crossing her legs, her thighs on display as she stood watching Fred cover his chest as he fastened the last few buttons. They were ready, leaving the house and as usual Fred opening the door for her to step into the car like a lady.

As they drove, it was Gingers turn to tease and torment Fred. Her long fingers falling on his thigh, moving up and down, nails glancing against his bulge, him turning when possible to smile and again seeing that glint in her eyes, the naughty girl showing herself once again, were they even going to make it to the pub?

They managed to keep composed, walking in always aware of there relationship, taking in the people and faces before around them before relaxing and standing at the bar to order their drinks. Fred's hand once again resting on her bottom, wondering how many men were looking on in envy, slowly caressing her cheek for anyone's gaze, before moving and taking their seats in a quiet corner in the window, not opposite, but side by side to each other.

The waitress came over to take the order, Ginger joking in front of her that she was in need of some meat tonight, her innocence or devilment coming out of her lips. Fred knew which as what the waitress couldn't see beneath the wooden table top was Gingers hand which had slid up his thigh and gently squeezed his bulge as she said it, confirming the intent of the comment. The poor young girl blushed from the comment; Fred smirked and covered his mouth with his hand to hide his reaction. As she left, Fred could not help but ask,

"In need of meat again are you?"

Ginger was staring into his eyes, both like love struck teenagers. There hands met and held each others beneath the wood, she smiled and simply nodded with a big grin on her face and her cheeks going crimson.

They sat and chatted about mundane things, their families, there lives in general, occasionally pausing to kiss once more, Fred's leg had moved and was leaning against her outer thigh. God, this lady made him want her, he so wanted to run his hand beneath up her thigh to touch her but was desperately trying to be a gentleman for the evening. Luckily, the moment was calmed as the girl and a waiter arrived, placing down the food before them, the waiters eyes casting over Gingers body, unaware to her, but noticed by Fred.

They tucked in, so normal now like a couple sharing an evening out, drinking and laughing together. The food soon finished, and nearly two hours to go until the film began. Another quick drink and they decided to make a move, walking hand in hand to the car, getting in and heading off down the lanes through the countryside.

Gingers hand was again caressing him, feeling him harden, arousing him beneath her nails and grinning, it was getting too much, and Fred braked, turned sharply down a narrow lane, into a bumpy car park and stopped. He reached over kissing her lips, his hand moving to the seat release catch and it fell back making Ginger giggle.

He reached under her seat into a storage drawer and produced a piece of dark materiel, climbing and kneeling over her, taking her wrists and raising them to the headrest and securing them in place. He looked at her wide eyes, her little grin and reached down again to produce another and gently lifted, easing her head off the headrest, and tied it around her eyes. Darkness fell for her, not a glimmer of light now, feeling vulnerable, a little scared but very excited.

He leaned and kissed her, pulling away making her raise her head to meet his lips. His hands wondered over her body, down over her breasts, over her stomach, passing over her groin and down her thighs before working upwards to push up the dress. He could now see her black nylon tights and her delicate patch visible through the thin black fabric. He jerked her legs open, kneeling between them, forcing them to spread. Her left knee now rising against the window, and the other stretched out over to the drivers foot well.

He wanted her to feel exposed, it was awkward, but eased her body up enough to push the dress right up, her stomach and the bottom of her breasts now visible. He climbed off and over to the drivers seat causing the car to rock. She lay still, spread, exposed to Fred, what was going through her mind, what was she expecting?

He placed his hand on her crotch, feeling the damp nylon, raising his hand slightly to tap down on her delicate lips, and again, and again. She jumped as he made contact, her body moving in her binds as his hand fell flat and caressed her there. She lay still and listened as the electric windows were travelling down. The cool night air flowed across her exposed body. The barrier from the outside world removed, she felt venerable now and this excited her.

Fred sat down silent; Ginger now a little worried spoke out and asked what he was doing.

"I'm just watching the man parked across from us as he seams very interested in what's going on".

Her senses were on fire, listening, hearing a car door shut in the distance, asking,

"Fred what's happening?"

Fred chuckled and told her not to worry. He looked like a friendly older business man, asking if she was ok for a moment why he went to relieve his bladder.

"No, don't bloody leave me like this!"

He laughed and leaned over and whispered,

"You're getting wetter by the second knowing you're exposed and you know it"

He stepped out, closed the door, watching as Gingers legs closed quickly, she struggled trying to wiggle and ease her dress down, her mind making time go so fast, how long was he going to be, it was seconds but seamed like minutes, where was this man that was around, and was he close enough to see her?

She heard the gravel kicking by the side of the car, lying motionless, was it Fred? She didn't want to call out again as to get attention if it wasn't. Perhaps whoever it was wouldn't notice her lay down. Then her skin covered in goose bumps as a noise she had heard before at the doctors filled the air. The snap of latex gloves, what the hell was going on, they were close, inches from her, the car rocked slightly as she could hear the breath of someone over her.

Her legs pushed together tight, she wanted to call out her lovers name, but surely this was him, he was playing with her, it had to be. She jumped as a hand touched her stomach, no words, just roaming over her belly, but why covered in latex if Fred?

They were now caressing her flesh, easing over her nylons, quicker than Fred's did, she thought, and now down to the tightened gap between the tops of her thighs. Her mind in turmoil, was this someone else, her lover, she shuddered at the thoughts blurred her mind, and the sensations she was experiencing shocked her, she liked the feeling, not knowing, but it could be anyone, should she shout out for Fred?

The sound of a low sexual moan of approval was heard. Her legs were being eased apart by the two hands. He was going to touch her, she resisted but not enough, he prized them apart, easing his hand between pushing the nylon into her lips and wetness, she made no effort to close them now revealing how wet she was to whoever, her mind was in turmoil and a finger pushed against the nylon at her entrance.

The hands suddenly and quickly moved, gravel was kicked and the sound of someone scurried away, followed by another approaching. She listened, confused as the door opened, the car rocked as she was relieved to hear,

"Are you ok Madam?"

She wiggled her head, the blindfold tormenting her, Fred looked down with an unseen smirk and touched her face with his hand making her jump again and said,

"Calm down, it's ok, and I'm here!".

She breathed so heavy, her chest rising and falling as he leaned and kissed her stomach. His slower gentler hands were gliding again up her nylon, right to the top to touch her, feel the now soaking wet nylon and ask,

"God, did it turn you on that much being left and exposed".

She was so confused, was her joking, she had to ask, to stop the torment.

"Fred, was that you feeling me through the window?"

Fred's grin was huge, he knew the answer. She didn't have a clue! He chuckled and joked,

"Why would I feel you through the window? I have you here spread open for me and tied down, are you fantasising again?"

Her heart sunk, had some total stranger really just touched her body unknown to him too, was some man there, did he put gloves on for a reason, did he plan to do more? She shook as Fred's hands eased down her nylons, under them and placed his hand between her thighs against her sodden pussy, rubbing quickly and commenting on how wet she had suddenly become, sudden indeed as the thought of another touching her caused her hips to raise, her body to go taught and her small cries echoed around the woods as she came.

"Please untie me!"

Fred did as she asked, pulling at the binds and releasing her. She lifted her blindfold looking around, no one in sight, it had to be him, but where were the gloves?

He got out, walked around and opened the door. As he passed the back of the car she pulled open the draw quickly to look for them, but there was nothing in there. She sat up as he opened her door and asked what they were doing now.

He simply reached out his hand to hers, watched her step out, turned her on the spot and pushed her forward. Leaning into the car, hands flat on the seat, his hands grabbed the nylon, tearing it open exposing her pussy and causing her to gasp.

"We're fucking Ginger, well; you're being fucked should I say!"

She heard the rubber snap onto his penis, staying still, legs straight, his hands parted her cheeks, loosing one to guide himself against her as he asked,

"You do want this inside you don't you, you do want meat?"

He rubbed up and down her moist slit, applying slight pressure against her entrance, not allowing her to ease back onto it as she was trying to do, but pulling away, asking again until her knees were bent, her feet spread apart and she turned to look at him and said sternly,

"If you don't fuck me now and stop bloody teasing me, I shall drag you over to the grass and fuck you, myself!"

Fred was a little shocked how confident and blunt she sounded, but grasped her hips, pressed inside and did as she had pleaded with him to do. He pushed down gently on her back, made her bottom stick out, this allowed him to push deeper still. She held the pose, he watched as her arm went under her body, touching her and stimulated her clit as he took her.

Her head now dropped to the seat, her moaning getting louder, her arm quicker, his excitement seeing this made him go even quicker inside her. Just as he was about to release, he asked the question,

"Why did you think I was touching you through the window?"

She gave out a little yelp, shook and rammed back onto him, her muscles constricted around him as her wet pussy made the semen rise from his cock, fill the teat of the condom as he rammed inside in short jabbing motions. Holding it inside as her muscles continued to grip, another moan telling him she had a second orgasm again in moments before falling forward and off him to lay face down in the car.

She was shaking her head in disbelief. Still totally confused from the sensations, not knowing whose hands had roamed over her. She asked again,

"Fred, it was you, wasn't it?"

He simply smiled and replied that her mind might be playing tricks on her in the darkness. She knew it wasn't, but also knew she was not going to get the answer from him until he was ready to tell her, and if it wasn't him, had he stood and watched a complete stranger explore her private place for his own stimulation?

She looked at her watch telling Fred they only had half an hour to get to the cinema. She looked down at her tights, ripped open and now rendered crotchless, but she could still keep them on, covered by her skirt and allow her legs to stay covered by the nylon.

Fred reached into the glove compartment and produced a packet of wet wipes,

"Always prepared!"

She joked as he gently raised her skirt, wiping along her slit to freshen her making her jump as he touched her sensitive clitoris, taking one himself and cleaning him off before zipping up and jumping back into the car.

They drove to the cinema, the place one of there less intimate moments had occurred. Parking close to where they had before, towards the back, and got out and rushed in to get refreshments before the film began. Fred followed Ginger in, straight up the ramp, turning, and heading straight to the far back row corner, turning and smiling at Fred.

They sat down, the previews already rolling, but others still entering the cinema. Ginger laid her head against Fred's shoulder, he turned, kissing her brow and place his arm around her body to cuddle her.

Just as the main film started, another man entered, walking back towards them, sitting a row in front, just to the side of them. His eyes fell on Gingers nylon clad legs dimly lit with the screens light, but he got enough of a view to see them and show his interest with a smile.

As the film rolled, the two lovers began to occasionally kiss, the gentleman turning his head, obviously very voyeuristic himself. Fred noticed his viewing, whispering to Ginger,

"I think you have an admirer!"

His hand slid over her dress, caressing her chest, making sure it was caught in the gaze of the voyeur. His head turning back and forth, making Fred's mind wonder back to her fantasy's, there earlier encounter. He leaned to Ginger and whispered,

"I want you to sit back, head on my shoulder and ease your skirt up first, let you legs fall open, I'm going to let our friend take a closer look between your legs".

She looked into his eyes, a little grin on her face, as she shuffled, allowing her skirt to ride up just below the pre made crotch less tights. She leaned into Fred again, closed her eyes, and tried to hide her face in his shoulder. A few minutes passed, Fred's hand went to her thigh, easing the skirt a little higher, and his hand found her damp and ready, excited about the exposure she was going to make.

Fred whispered out,

"Oi, come and see while she's sleeping if you want a better look"

Gingers heart was now beating hard against Fred's shoulder, he could feel it, her hand resting on his leg gripped down, nerves, excitement, but she heard the seat in front flip up, the man stepping closer, another lowered and he was right there in front of her.

"Fuck me mate, she hasn't got any knickers on has she?"

Her heart now pounding in her chest as Fred's hand raised the hem up further, allowing the eyes of the stranger to strain to see her pussy in the dim lighting. Fred's hand went down and eased her legs a little further apart, again lifting her skirt and allowing the man to peer between her spread thighs.

"Be gentle and have a feel if you like, just gentle and touch, she shouldn't wake she sleeps quite heavy".

Her fingers gripped onto his leg, her options now there for her decision, would she stir, stop the hand from caressing her, or would she let another of her fantasy's happen and this time she knew the hand and person was real, she knew it was a stranger about to touch and caress her legs, maybe even her pussy and stroke and feel her moist lips with his fingers.

The hand fell onto her leg, just above her nylon clad knee cap, stroking across the nylon, easing upwards on her thigh, she trembled a little, her fingers digging into Fred's leg. Fred looked down to watch the hand continue upwards, disappearing beneath the hem, out of sight, but reaching closer to her pussy, closer still and with her fingers clamping down again, Fred knew his fingers had found her wetness.

His hand moved slowly, obviously caressing her slit, working the wetness, her legs were as wide as they could go, her body remained still, Fred's own erection was pushing against his trousers at the sight of this stranger pleasuring his lover. Still she sat stationery, allowing the man to lean over, and his finger pressed into her, pushing, penetrating her, would she stop this now?

To Fred's amazement, she allowed it to continue, as the film fell quiet, he could hear his lovers wetness on the strangers fingers as he slid them back and forth. Her grip now eased and Fred was amazed she was suppressing the feelings, not a murmur from her, but he could feel her trembling, her grip re applied, her knew what was to shortly happen, and moments later, he watched as her hips pushed up, she moaned into his shoulder and started to come on the strangers hand.

Fred thought quick, turning to push the hand away and replace it with his own, her head lifted, turned to kiss him staring wide eyed at his as he slid his own fingers inside. The stranger faced the screen, not turning as Ginger whispered loud enough to be heard,

"Where did he appear from?"

Fred replied he had been sleeping, so while he was, he couldn't resist sliding his fingers inside her.

Ginger was playing the game now, understanding Fred's script, replying,

"Thank god for that he's close enough to of seen my pussy!"

Fred chuckled and told her not to worry, but whispered again,

"If he hadn't of been there, I might have got between your legs and stuck my tongue inside you!"

Gingers grin was huge, her hand reached out to feel Fred's excitement, thinking fast herself now, she joked back at Fred,

"You could have woke me up fucking me if you had wanted, that would have been amazing"

Fred's pre cum was leaking, Ginger was now playing the games she had dreamed of, teasing her lover and others again, the stranger, resisting moving or turning, just taking in all the lovers words as they spoke.

Fred reached down, unfastening his belt, unbuttoning his flies, pulling his erection from his jeans as she watched and reached out to grab it. She eased her hand up and down, looking down and the shinny liquid leaking from the tip, and asked,

"Do you think he is sleeping, I so want to suck your cock"

Fred reached out too touch the man's shoulder lightly. No movement, turning back to her and confirming,

"Yes darling, he looks to be fast asleep"

She moved to the edge of her seat, off it, kneeling with her back to the screen as best she could in the narrow gap, taking him again into her hand, she whispered,

12