Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to suck you until you explode"

Fred smiled looking down at her eyes looking up at him. Her lips parted, her tongue extended and licked at the tip. She used her tongue as a guide for his cock to slide down and lowered her head, slowly engulfing him, her head turned from the stranger, allowing him to recognise the slurping sound and be able to once more turn and witness the action. Her head rose and feel on his shaft, her hands reaching around the sides to pull on his bottom, pull him forward into her.

Fred looked up to the stranger and winked. His head was craning to get a view of her lips sliding down on Fred's erection. She didn't want to turn but knew the strangers eyes were watching, it excited her, her own hand moved down, under her skirt and found her lips, rubbing between then and seeking her bud and began furiously rubbing herself.

Fred's hand feel on her head, bucking up into her lips, watching her arm movements, the look in her eyes was amazing, staring at him as her cheeks hollowed, her head lifted and was pushed back down until Fred released his grip, lifted her head off him, taking himself into his hand, her eye staring and watching as he aimed his erection towards her and came, covering her face, just closing her eye's in time to stop the semen from stinging them. His hand drained himself; her tongue came out, her pretty face now splattered as she sat up on her knees rising to kiss him.

He had to taste his own cum on her lips, something he would never refuse her when she had given him such satisfaction, they kissed hard, finally breaking to help her up, back into her seat and looking so dirty with the semen decorating her face, giggling and smiling. She began rubbing some on her cheek and bobbing her tongue out towards Fred as if to say,

"Two can play your games!"

Her legs were apart as Fred again leaned forward and tapped the man on his shoulder but harder than before.

"Excuse me mate, have you got the time"

The man pretended to rouse, asking what, but taking a good view at Ginger, sitting with her semen splattered face on show before Fred repeated the question and got answered the time.

Fred's eyes looked back at her, him now smirking and bobbing his tongue out, her cheeks had obviously now coloured, her teeth bit into her lips as she grinned. Disbelief that she had done such a thing but also sheer excitement that she had.

Some man had just witnessed her sucking her lover and seen her cum covered face, anyone would have known what she had done, and perhaps was now thinking of adding to it for there own pleasure.

That excited her more, she placed Fred's hand back to feel her soaking wet pussy, the seat beneath her soaking up the flow, but showing him what he had done for her, the excitement he had given, and as the titles came on, she was up, leading him out by his hand, out the foyer, across the car park, heals clicking loudly on the ground to behind the car and was furiously trying to release him from his jeans again.

Fred raised the tailgate on the car, pushed her forward, and ripped her tights more, dragging them down her legs before reaching in his pocket, covering his cock with rubber and pushed it hard and fast inside her. Her dress over her hips, cars leaving around them, neither of them now bothered, his pounding continued, she begged him to take her, fuck her and that, he did.

Long hard stabbing motions inside her until they turned into slower thrusts, his groans heard over her shoulder as his semen again left his tip to fill the teat. She stood there bent over, her breathing heavy, her moistness showing and her lips still slightly open, she wanted more, and so did Fred.

He removed the rubber from his wilting cock, throwing it across the grass before kneeling down behind her, placing his hands on her cheeks, spreading her wide open, watching as she arched her back, her pussy pushing backwards and without a word, her actions were begging him to do something to her.

He knelt behind on the ground, teased her with the tip of his tongue, gently touching her lips, kissing her cheeks, lapping again at her wet lips and then his face was pressing hard into her bottom so his tongue pressed deep inside her pussy.

She moaned out as he penetrated her, his arm around to feel her breasts, her own travelling down again to tease herself, as Fred continued devouring her pussy, sucking on her soft flesh as he continued to fuck her with his tongue until she reach back to grab his hair, held him tight into her bottom as moaned out louder than ever and covered his face with her wetness yet again.

He could not stop lapping at her, he didn't want to, he savoured her taste and aroma, he longed for this, pressing his nose against her anus as his tongue again sought to get as deep inside her as possible, she calmed, releasing his hair, and slowly raised herself, turning, sitting on the tail of the car and then lay back into the boot laughing, giggling like a naughty girl, her legs moving, Fred raising to his feet to join her, hold her to him and laugh out with her.

They lay looking up at the night sky, she rolled to hold him, the look in her eyes was amazing, naughty, lustful, and dare I say approaching that of a love struck couple. But they couldn't be, not right now, it was all so wrong, so naughty, but feeling so right, but they both knew that very shortly they would again have to go there separate ways again, so cruel to both to break the moment, but this was by far the last, their adventures had just begun, their relationship developing into something more than dancing partners, but what were they classed as now, friends, lovers or?

12