Fred & Mary Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"'That's a shame, Fred's a really nice man and very good looking for his age. Mum, you should go round there and cheer him up. I know he fancies you. I've seen him looking at you. I'll certainly go and see him while I'm over and when Geraldine comes we'll both go'"

"I did confess to her that I'd been to see you, without giving any details of course but I did mention about the possibility of nude swimming and sunbathing. I did, of course, warn her that you would most likely be there, nude and looking. All Jessica said was 'I'll make sure he gets a hard on looking at us. I hope the old boy has still got a big one'. I couldn't admit to first hand knowledge about that either, could I?"

"By the way," remarked Mary, "Jessica is not Graham's daughter. I was up the spout before we got married but he does know that she's not his. Good job he's not randy like you or he might be after her too! Jessica knows, of course, I told her when she was fourteen. She said she had guessed anyway. All I worried about up to her birth was if she would be coloured or not. One of my regulars was a gorgeous black stud just eighteen years old! He did have a lovely big cock though!"

The 'old boy' had certainly got a big one after all that. Mary picked up the half full bottle of Cava.

"Come on, big boy, I'll bring this bottle and you bring your cock. You can suck and lick this off of and out of me and I'll find somewhere to hide that cock. Let's go to bed!"

In less time than it takes to write this Mary and Fred were on his big double bed. Fred licked Cava off Mary's tits and out of her naval. The bottle was almost empty when Mary said "watch". She inserted the neck of the bottle deep into her cunt and tipped it up.

"Look," whispered Mary as she pulled the bottle from her crack. "It's empty now and my cunt is cold so it must be in there somewhere. Go get it boy!"

Fred dived into Mary's muff and stuck his tongue into her as far as he could reach. Mary squealed and dropped the empty Cava bottle on to the tiled floor of the bedroom, making an almighty clatter. Fred didn't notice, he was busy drinking Cava spiced with pussy juice.

Mary grabbed Fred's head and ground her pussy into his face, gasping and panting. Fred paused to adjust, grabbing Mary's arse and lifting her as her fingered her arsehole again. Mary screamed this time.

"Aaaaargh, yes, yes, yes, fucking hell. I'm cuminnng, right now. Fucking Hell, ohhhhh my God, yes, yes, yes. Tongue me, lick me, suck me! Fuck my arse, please, please, please."

Slowly she quietened and relaxed. So did Fred, removing his tongue and crawling up her body. First he kissed her so that she could taste herself and then he set about arousing her again by kissing, sucking and playing with her sumptuous breasts. Mary sighed with pleasure and held his head as his tongue nipped and sucked on her nipples.

They then lay side by side for a while but Fred continued playing with Mary's tits and she was squeezing and stroking his still rock hard prick. Fred couldn't remember when he was last so hard for so long.

"Mary my love," he whispered, "when you were cumming you shouted out to me to fuck your arse. Joan wouldn't ever consider it. I think I would like to try that. Are you up for it?"

"Ooooo, yes I think so. Graham wouldn't even think of it and I never did it that way when I was a girl. What do you want me to do?"

"Right my darling, get up on your hands and knees with your head down on the pillow and your bum in the air. I'm going to get your bum hole all wet and juicy then I shall drive my cock all the way up your cunny to get that slippery too and then we'll start. OK?"

"Yes please," said Mary getting herself into position. Fred sucked in his breath as he was confronted with Mary's generous perfect arse cheeks, framing her pink shaved cunt and her little rosy arsehole. He took a deep breath, stroked his palms over the smooth cheeks and then slipped several fingers into her pussy. As Mary made juice he spread it along the gap between cunt and arse and anointed her hole. When he thought she was slippery enough he put his cock up to the entrance of her vagina. Mary gasped.

"Fred darling, I'm nearly coming already. Will you see if you can fuck me first and then when I've had my orgasm stick your cock straight up my bum. OK?"

"OK," answered Fred. "Here goes. He thrust hard into Mary's cunt and immediately felt her heat. This woman was really fired up already! She reacted by pushing back hard on to his tool.

"Yes Fred darling, that's fantastic, you're so hard and so deep in me. You keep still but deep and I'll frig myself off on your lovely shaft. God, I can feel myself coming already!"

Fred watched mesmerised as Mary's wet cunt slid backwards and forwards along his hard long shaft. Together they made a squelching noise along with smacking as his balls cannoned into her clit. As her juices began to flow he gathered it up and spread it around and up into her arsehole. Mary was approaching her climax again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, I'm fucking coming again. Ohh Jesus, that's fucking fantastic. God, I'm coming all over your big hard cock. Ohhh yes, ohhh yes, ohhh fucking yes!"

Fred watched as Mary's pussy pulsed as she came and juice flowed from her cunt in a stream, running down both of their thighs and into the sheets. He couldn't wait any longer. He pulled out and put his knob end to her hole. He pulled the hole open with his thumbs on either side of the gap and pushed. His knob end suddenly disappeared into her. He grasped her hips.

"OK Mary darling?" he enquired. "Shall I push my cock in all the way? Does it hurt?"

"Ohhh Fred, that feels so strange but it doesn't hurt a bit and I think I like it! Go on, push him all the way into my hole and then fuck my arsehole. Please, do it now!"

Fred held on to Mary's hips tightly and pushed. He was rewarded by a forward sliding movement and his cock was embedded up to the hilt. He didn't wait any longer; the feeling was too good. He pulled back and rammed forward again. He did again, and again, and again picking up speed.

"Oh fucking hell yes Fred, fuck my arse hard. Go on, push, push, push. You're going to make me come again. Come on, shoot your load up my arse, I want to feel your hot spunk in there."

Fred was getting mighty close to coming. He could feel it leave his balls and enter his firing tubes.

"I can't hold it any longer darling. Here it comes, there, there and there! God that's a lot for you."

Mary gasped into another climax, not as strong as in her cunt but she made more juice, causing more trickles down their thighs.

Fred clamped down on his squirting, pulled out and rolled Mary over. He then squirted his remaining spunk on to her face and tits.

Mary smiled rather dreamily and licked his spunk from her tits and collected the remainder from her face and swallowed that too.

"My oh my," she said, "what a fucking session. We'll have to have a shower to clean up in a minute but I'm afraid the sheets need to go in the washer"

Fred flopped down beside her and kissed her tenderly, rubbing her sticky breasts and cunt as he did so. He gathered some of the excess out of her pussy and spread it all over her tits and belly. Then he licked her. As his tongue reached her pussy Mary pushed him away.

"No, no more for a while Fred, I'm bushed. Let's have that shower and a drink and then we can have a final fuck before I have to go home."

They had a long hot shower with another long piss on to each other. They dried off and then returned to the naya, still naked. The brandy bottle was out there so they naturally took a nip. Fred's nip seemed to be mainly sucked off Mary's breasts, belly button and cunt. Mary lay back with her legs open wide as he licked her. Then she took a drink of brandy and as she swallowed she took his cock deep into her mouth.

When they were sitting in their own armchairs Fred asked Mary something he had been thinking about, on and off, since the morning.

"Mary, when you spoke to that girl Maria this morning it was as if you knew her. Is that so?"

"Yes it is. Her mother does cleaning work on the urbanisation and she comes to me on Mondays. Sometimes Maria Elena comes to help her, especially if she wants to finish early. Why do you want to know? As if I didn't know already, you horny old goat."

"Maria Elena is very beautiful," observed Fred. "She has that typical Spanish beauty, long dark hair, slim body with tits and bum that look like they've been grafted on afterwards."

"I've seen her naked by our pool," smiled Mary. "She didn't seem to mind that people could see her if they knew she was there. I sunbathe nude so they are always looking for me. That time they had a bonus and saw Maria too. She's the same age as Jessica, eighteen last month; She's that colour all over, you know?"

"No, of course I didn't know but I would love to see her naked."

Mary stood up and came over to Fred's armchair, looking down at his long stiff prick. "I'll see if I can fix it for you," she smiled. "As I said earlier, I'm sure I saw a look of interest in her eyes when she was looking at you."

Mary climbed into Fred's chair, her knees apart, straddling his thighs. She positioned herself over his cock and lowered herself down on to his shaft. She linked her arms around his neck, kissed him briefly and then pulled his head hard to her breasts.

"Ooooohh," she breathed into his ear. "Your lovely cock is so hard and stiff again. I'm going to fuck it until it shoots again. I want it all over your chest so that I can lick it off."

Mary's dirty talk soon got Fred all excited again and he had a job to hold on long enough for her to have an orgasm. Fortunately Mary was, as usual, quick to arouse and it was not long before she soaked his cock and balls with her hot sticky juices.

Fred groaned as he felt and saw her come all over him and felt his spunk gather. Mary lifted off him, grabbed his cock and directed his jets all over his hairy chest. Before she had chance to start licking it off him he lifted her high and buried his face into her cunt, voraciously sucking her cunt clean of her juices. Then he allowed her to settle down on his knees, licking up his spunk off his chest. After this Mary rested in his arms.

"My God, Fred, I don't know about you but I'm spent, I'm fucked out! If it's OK with you I'll bring Becky to see you on Saturday about eleven. I shall have to go to the airport about two to meet Jessica. We can both come around to see you on Sunday morning if you like. We can go back to our place for lunch, as Graham won't be there all day. How does that sound?"

"It sounds as though I'm going to need all my strength! Why not bring lunch round here on Sunday? Bring some of the ingredients on Saturday. Becky can help you carry some of it. It will save all that dressing and undressing. I'll provide the booze. What do Becky and Jessica drink? Is Jessica allowed to have alcohol?"

"OK, Fred darling, lunch here on Sunday it is! Becky will drink anything and Jessica likes those alcopop things, Vodka or Bacardi."

So it was arranged. It sounded like much more fucking at Fred's at the weekend! Mary almost forgot to dress herself before she left. In the end Fred did it for her, using it as an excuse to play with and suck her breasts. He made sure that his fingers smelt of her pussy as she left, laughing as he licked it off.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
12