Fred & Mary Get Closer Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so nice to be able to relax like this after dinner," Mary sighed. "I just feel like stroking my body until I feel horny. Then I can watch your cock get hard so that I can mount you. Fred darling, stroke your cock to get it hard for me now! Ohhhh yes, that's it!"

Fred watched Mary playing with her body. His groin began to ache as he took a grip on his shaft and began to wank.

"Right Fred, tell me now. How many women, and girls, have you fucked in the last two weeks? I won't be jealous, I promise, but I feel that I need to know. I know about Becky and Jessica but I want to know about any others. Come on darling, it's confession time!"

Fred continued to play with his tool as he daydreamed about the women currently in his life. Oh God, did he really have to confess?

"Well darling," he stammered slightly as he started. "You know that I fucked Becky and Jessica?"

Mary nodded as she slipped two fingers into her snatch and began to frig herself.

"Well, er, I have actually fucked Hilary Van Nieldenstrom as well!"

"You bastard," grunted Mary as she frigged herself faster. "Is she coming back?"

"She says so."

"I guess I can cope with that. Anyone else?"

"Er, Maria says she wants me to take her virginity. We've been, er, naked together but she says it will be next time we meet."

"How sweet!" gasped Mary as she approached her climax. "I wonder if she will let me watch. I would love that! Ohhhh fucking Hell Fred darling, just thinking about you fucking someone else has got me going. I want to see you shoot your load! I'm coming too!"

Fred leapt to his feet and confronted Mary. She watched as he wanked himself off in front of her. She squealed into a climax. That triggered Fred off and he shot his load all over her body, coating her breasts, belly and naked cunt with his sperm.

Fred dropped to his knees and kissed Mary. He clasped her body to his and spread his sperm over them both. Then he picked her up, carried her over to the pool and jumped into the cool water.

They surfaced, blowing bubbles and gasping at the cool water.

"Bastard!" spluttered Mary. She kissed him. "I love you!"

"I love you too," replied Fred. He realised that he meant it.

Fred pulled Mary from the pool and grabbed a big bath towel from the balustrade, wrapping her up warm. He picked her up again and carried her all the way to his bed. He dropped her down and turned to go.

"I'll just lock up," he said.

"Fred darling?" said Mary. "Bring the brandy back with you. We don't need glasses. You can drink yours off me!"

Within a few seconds Fred had settled Prince and returned to the bedroom with the brandy. His tongue was soon busy inside of Mary's brandy flavoured cunt, sucking and licking.

Mary wet her hands with brandy and then wrapped them around Fred's growing cock. When she had it soaked in brandy she swallowed his whole length. After a while Mary mounted Fred's supine body and lowered herself on to his erection. She dribbled brandy down over her breasts and then offered her nipples to his eager mouth.

They stayed coupled for a long time. Fred was not even sure that he could come again. Mary however began to approach yet another orgasm.

"Oh my God Fred darling!" she panted. "I'm going to come again. It feels like a gusher this time. I feel full of love juice for you! I want to love you so much. Ohhhh God, I think I'm going to squirt!"

Fred was watching her every move.

"Oh yes Mary darling! Show me your juices. I want you to wet on me! I love to see you squirt!"

Mary suddenly squealed and raised herself off Fed's cock. Her cunt flexed and delivered a long hot squirt of her juices all over Fred's chest and belly. Then her cunt fluttered again and she did it again, more this time. Fred was soaked as Mary squirted uncontrollably all over him again and again. Finally she collapsed on top of him, spreading her liquid over their joined bodies.

"I'm sorry darling," she whispered at last, "you didn't come, did you?"

"I don't need to," answered Fred. "That was fantastic. In the morning I'm going to fuck your arsehole from below and watch you squirt all over me again! Then we'll go and piss all over one another in the shower!"

"Ohhhh yes please," sighed Mary.

Within a minute they were both asleep, still stickily attached.

ooooOOOoooo

Sunday morning and the lovers stirred late. It was Princes' wet nose that finally roused Fred as the dog stuck his nose in his ear.

"OK, old son," he whispered. "I'll get your breakfast now. Just let me take a piss first!"

After a quick trip to the bathroom Fred moved up to the kitchen and prepared Prince's meal. The dog soon wolfed it down as Fred made coffee, opened up the house and extended the naya sun blinds. It was going to be another perfect day.

Not only was his darling Mary waiting for him naked in his bed but also she wanted him to love her again and again! His cock stirred as he watched Prince trot over to the gate to await the day's first passer by.

Fred took two cups of coffee to the bedroom. The aroma aroused Mary's nostrils and she slowly opened her eyes and smiled lovingly at him as he dropped a gentle kiss on to her rounded brown bum cheek. His cock rose back to its early morning hard on.

Mary sat up in bed, her back to the pillows, sipping her coffee. She eyed Fred's cock.

"I see he's up and ready for me already," she smiled. "Let's see, what was it now? If I remember rightly; up my bum hole from below so that you can see me squirt. Then we will go for a pee and a shower; not necessarily in that order!"

As Mary finished her coffee Fred took her cup from her and she reached for his cock. Fred rolled back to her and kissed her, grasping her tits as he did so.

They soon positioned themselves for the job in hand. Mary got Fred flat on his back and mounted herself above him. Her pussy was soon wet and she rubbed herself up and down his chest and belly. Then she rose up and rubbed and spread her juice back between her thighs and on to her arsehole; she thrust two of her wet slender fingers deep inside her anal passage.

"That's it Fred! I'm ready now. Hold your lovely big cock up straight while I open up my hole! Ooooo! Ohhhh! Yes that's it; it's going into me now! Ohhhh yesss, all the fucking way up!"

Fred was concentrating hard, trying not to get too excited too soon. His cock had all but disappeared from his view. Mary supported herself on her hands, leaning back to give him the best view as she slowly rose and fell along Fred's thick red tool.

Fred reached out and cupped Mary's cunt. She was wet, very wet, and his two longest fingers easily slid deep inside her. His thumb agitated her clitoris, rubbing the hard nub around and around as she got wetter and wetter. Mary reacted.

"Ohhhh God Fred darling, that's so goooood! My bum is so full and your hand is really working me up! I'm sure I'm going to be coming soon! Don't stop frigging my pussy! Ohhhh, please don't stop!"

Fred's cock now felt that it was being strangled, so tight was Mary gripping it with her sphincter. She was obviously trying hard not to come just yet, giving herself more chance of storing up a squirt for him. They had now settled into some sort of rhythm.

"Fred darling, I'm going to come soon," panted Mary. "When I say 'now!' whip your hand away and I'll be able to squirt on you again. It's building up quickly now."

Fred kept frigging Mary's cunt until she became so wet that her juices began to run down his arm. He figured that she was nearly ready so he withdrew his fingers and prepared himself. In this way he could pump his cock harder into her arse. His spunk prepared itself for shooting.

"Now," screamed Mary.

Fred whipped his hand away from Mary's pussy. The vaginal lips trembled and ejaculated a veritable cascade of hot love juice. It struck Fred right on his belly button as Mary leaned back to alter the angle. The next hot stream seemed even stronger. It shot up Fred's belly, all the way to his neck and soaked him thoroughly.

He put his hands into the shooting spurts, marvelling that there was so much and that it seemed so hot. He couldn't hold back any longer. As Mary's squirts got smaller and shorter his balls contracted and his cock flexed. His spunk shot out of his piss hole deep to the top of Mary's arsehole. She squealed anew as his hot spunk filled her hole.

Fred reached forward and grabbed Mary's shoulders, pulling her to him as his spunk drained and they clung to each other as their emotions began to recede.

They smiled at one another and kissed. Without speaking they rose and padded hand in hand into the bathroom. Fred turned on the shower and they almost tumbled in as the water heated. Mary took the soap and began to wash Fred from shoulder to groin. Although he had pissed once already this morning the coffee had passed through him and he was ready.

As Mary took hold of his prick in readiness for washing Fred let fly. Mary held on but dropped the soap. She fondled his prick as he peed; she aimed him all around, including between her legs and on to her belly. When he had finished she picked up the soap and finished her ministrations, giving him a big kiss as she finished.

Fred now took the soap from her and reciprocated the washing. First he washed her back and bottom, spending a lot of time between Mary's legs. She bent forward slightly and opened her thighs to give him easier access.

Fred turned her around and soaped Mary's shoulders, breasts and belly. His cock rose partially and Mary took him in hand again. He spent a lot of time on her breasts until his hand finally slid between her thighs and on to her cunt.

Mary had been waiting for him! As soon as his fingers touched her crack her pee shot out of her, hot and powerful. Fred momentarily thought that it was not as powerful as her squirts but soon changed his mind as her stream strengthened and began to bounce off his belly! Of course, Mary had not had a pee this morning before now!

The lovers finished washing and stepped out of the shower. They dried each other with much kissing and fondling. For a few moments Fred thought that his cock was going to get stiff again but it was too soon.

Without bothering to dress they repaired to the kitchen. Mary had stripped the bed of the soiled bedclothes and she loaded the washing machine.

"Can't have your next woman finding dirty sheets, can we?" she laughed as she switched on. "Where are the clean ones, Fred darling?"

"I'll help you after breakfast," laughed Fred. "Let's enjoy ourselves as much as possible first."

As usual, they ate breakfast outside. Well, it felt like 'as usual' although Mary had not, of course, had breakfast at Fred's before. They enjoyed their croissants, toast and coffee like any other naked married couple on the Costa Blanca.

Afterwards they washed up, made the bed and sat outside relaxing as the sun warmed the day.

"Mary?" enquired Fred.

"Yes darling," she answered.

"What are we going to do after I get my divorce from Joan? It shouldn't take long you know. After I've seen her in a couple of week's time she should agree to a quick and easy divorce agreement. I shall be free then."

"I see," said Mary. "You mean, you will have got your freedom so am I going to get mine? Do you want me to do that?"

"I love you Mary. I want to have you here if you will come. I will love you always but you have to consider our age difference you know. It could affect our relationship."

"I love you too Fred. I know that I have been unhappy with Graham for a long time but never before have I had a good reason to consider leaving him. I will think about it very carefully my darling and I will tell you what I will do very soon. I won't keep you waiting I promise. I know that you have other admirers! Are we thinking marriage here?"

"That's up to you darling. I will if you will but we can decide that if and when we are sharing a bed together permanently. Those other 'admirers' as you put it don't stand a chance against you. Look, just talking about you being here permanently has given me a hard on. What are we going to do about it?"

"I know exactly what I'm going to do about that," giggled Mary. "Follow me, my cocksman!"

She rose and walked across the forecourt to the pool. She lay down on her back on one of the loungers and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips parted and seemed to wink at Fred.

"Can you see the target, Fred my darling," she smiled as she pointed between her legs.

Within five seconds Fred's long fat hard tool was buried deep inside Mary's cunt. He began to fuck her hard with long deliberate strokes as Mary pulled him to her, her hands grasping his buttocks, her nails digging into his flesh.

What an even match they were.

The sun was beginning to get warm and Fred could feel it heating his buttocks as he rhythmically shafted his cock into his beloved Mary. It seemed to heighten his feelings, as somehow his arse got hotter than his cock in Mary's cunt! His second hard on of the morning and he could keep this up for hours!

Mary couldn't though. She began to thrash about on the lounger.

"I'm gonna come again darling! Don't stop now. Just keep on fucking me like that. Ohhhh yessss, I love it! Here I come again!"

As Mary slowly regained control of her body Fred lowered himself to lie heavily on top of her. His hard cock remained buried deep inside her cunt. She stroked her hands down his back; her strong slender fingers resumed kneading the flesh of his buttocks.

"My, your bum's hot!" she exclaimed as she felt the result of the sun's rays on his backside. "You'll burn if you don't move soon!"

"I feel too comfortable and horny to move," said Fred drowsily.

"We'll see about that," said Mary as her hands moved firmly over his buttocks. She pushed her fingers into his arse crack and soon found the aperture that she was searching for. First one then two fingers found their way into Fred's arsehole. She flexed her cunt muscles and slowly frigged his arsehole.

It was too much for Fred and he groaned continuously as he fountained his seed deep into his Mary. They rolled to lay side-by-side and his slimy sticky cock slid out of her cunt.

"Wow," said Mary, "we'll never keep this up if we live together. Isn't it better to stay as we are for now then we can really fuck hard when we do meet?"

"No, now I've thought about it I want to have you more and more and I don't want that twat Graham to have the use of your body any more!"

"He rarely does use it any more anyway darling so you needn't get jealous about that. I should be more jealous of you fucking all these other women and girls, especially my own daughter!"

"You move in here and I'll give them all up," said Fred expansively. "I only need your body to keep me satisfied."

"I may be able to satisfy you, my darling, but I do find it rather exciting to maybe have the chance to watch you with other lovers. My fanny just leaks juice thinking about it. Feel!"

Mary took Fred's hand and put it between her thighs. Sure enough, she was soaking wet. He caressed her for a minute or two and then withdrew his hand and put it to his lips, suggestively licking all of the five fingers. He then stood and held out his hand for Mary to stand.

"Come on darling," he said. "It's time for coffee and a nip of brandy."

"A nip?" said Mary loudly. If we're going to live together we have to live dangerously. I'll have a glass of brandy if you please. Then I'll attempt to get our lunch ready before Jess comes to fetch me home."

So the lover's time together began to draw to a close. Nothing more was said on the subject of divorce or marriage but they knew what had been said and that neither would withdraw their pledges, unspoken or otherwise.

After lunch Fred and Mary retired to his bed. They curled up together contentedly, caressing cocks, breasts and genitals. Soon they were sleeping happily.

After an hour Mary awoke and eased herself off the bed without waking Fred. She went to the sitting room and picked up the phone.

"Hello darling," she said quietly when her call was answered. "Can you come for me now? Keep it quiet will you."

She replaced the receiver and went out on to the naya where she slipped into her top and shorts. Then she and Prince walked over to the gate. She knelt and fondled Prince until her car quietly drew up at the gate.

"Give your master my love," she whispered as she rose and went out to where the girls waited for her in the car.

"Hi mum darling. Have a good fucking time? This is Gerry. Gerry, this is my lovely horny mother!"

OoooOOOoooo

Fred only stirred as Mary's car purred away past his bedroom window. His room was the nearest to the road as it curved back towards Mary's home and on towards the town.

Prince padded into the room and pushed his wet nose at Fred's face. He had a more than usual mournful look on his face.

Fred's bed was empty and he felt lonely already. He glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was six o'clock already. Mary would be wanting to prepare dinner at home in good time for when Graham returned home. She would have to maintain a normal pretence until she made her decision to leave him, if she indeed made that choice.

Fred got up from his bed and went to the kitchen to prepare himself a snack for his supper. He certainly didn't feel like eating a big meal tonight. He fed Prince. Then his phone rang.

"Hello Fred darling," said Becky's bright and cheerful voice. She went on. "I'm just sneaking a quick call before Jack gets back from the Club. When do you think I can see you again?"

"Yes," said Fred, "I wanted to talk to you about that. Before we talk about that though, did your detective get any good pictures?"

"I'm going to look at them tomorrow. He says that some of them are really quite pornographic! He thought he was preparing me for the worst but I reassured him on that."

"Get him to give you copies so that you can show me. You can look at them as you suck me off or when I'm embedded up your arse."

"Ohhh yesss please," squealed Becky. "That sounds really horny. I think I'll look forward to that! What was it that you wanted to ask me Fred darling. About next time, was it?"

"Yes, sort of. How do you fancy a threesome? With another woman I mean. A friend of mine suggested it and I thought of you. You would be great together. I just know it."

Becky was silent at the other end of the phone line for a few seconds. Then she spoke.

"Are you totally bollock naked right now Fred like you usually are? Is your cock hard?"

Thinking about Becky and Hilary naked together had done the trick for Fred. He began to stroke his rock hard cock.

"Stark naked and hard Becky my darling," he whispered. "What about you?"

"Oh God Fred, I can visualise you wanking your cock from here. I've had to get dressed for when Jack gets home. I've spent a few hours sunbathing nude up on the sun terrace today." She paused. "I've been thinking about your suggestion. I'm up for it as long as I get fucked too. Oooo, I've had to feel my cunny now; I'm getting wet again, you bastard!"

"That's great Becky my love," said Fred. "This lady can't give me much notice when she can call on me so get ready to drop your knickers and get round here fast when I call. OK?"

"Sounds fun," giggled Becky. "I've got to go Fred darling. I can hear Jack's car outside."

"OK. Let me know how you get on when you shown him his action photos."

"You bet," laughed Becky and disconnected.

Fred ate his supper watching the television. He had got tired of watching English TV with all of the interminable repeats and very little sport interested him any more. He had had a Spanish dish aerial erected and tried to watch a little of it every day to try and improve his Spanish. He thought it was working, although painfully slowly.