Fred & Mary Get Closer Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang again. It was Maria Elena.

"Hola Senor Armstrong, er Fred, buenos tardes. Is it alright that I call you on the telephone so late at night?"

Fred glanced at the clock. It was ten thirty. He took hold of his thick cock as it began to rise yet again.

"Buenos tardes Maria. You can call me any time of the day or night Maria Elena my little sweet darling. I thought you would be down at the bar with your friends at this time of night. What can I do for you?"

"I am going to the bar when I have finished talking to you Fred. I want to make the arrangement to call and see you again. On Tuesday if that would be convenient?"

"It will be lovely to see you again so soon," said Fred as he manipulated his penis to a rock hard erection. "Will this be a special visit?"

"My er, period finished yesterday so I think that Tuesday, martes, will be the perfect day for me to lose my virginity, don't you? I am looking forward to it so much that my little pussycat is all wet already. Is your penis already hard for me?"

"As long as you are sure that is what you want, Maria Elena my darling, I will do my very best to make our meeting most memorable and happy. Yes, my penis is rock hard in my hand right now!"

Maria giggled, reminding Fred of her youth.

"Shall I call on you on my way to the bar and suck your hard cock until it shoots your cum all down my throat?"

"My house is not on your way to the bar, you little minx. I'll see you on Tuesday at about eleven in the morning. Buenos notches to you my lovely one!"

"Good night to you, Fred my lover!"

ooooOOOoooo

Fred had had a wonderful long sleep, dreaming about love, the sea and hot sandy beaches. His dreams included visions of lots of lovely female forms so consequently when he did finally awake he had a tremendous hard on.

No more wanking for Fred. He had better things to do with his spunk!

He felt fit and ready to face the week. Jessica was coming around today with her friend Geraldine. He wondered what she would be like. Would he get a chance to make love to Jess, or even to both of them! His cock was so hard that it hurt.

He bounced out of bed and jumped into the shower. As the hot water cascaded all over him he soaped himself all over and pissed away his full bladder. His erection subsided to a manageable level.

A quick breakfast for himself and Prince and then they jumped into the Jeep and headed into town. Prince loved to ride in the Jeep but Fred wouldn't allow it when the sun was too hot. Today was just right this early in the morning. It was going to be another hot October day by late morning.

Shopping done man and dog returned home. Prince settled down for a snooze in the sun but Fred had to do his household chores first. For some reason he glanced at the calendar and was surprised to see that his trip to England to see Joan was only just over a week away. He was leaving a week on Thursday, returning the following Monday.

By a quarter to eleven he was finished. He put the kettle on and poured his mid-morning brandy. Fred always felt that he had earned this little treat after he had finished his chores. Soon he had his coffee made and settled down to drink that and his brandy, reading the English newspaper he had picked up down town.

Fred relaxed as much as he could, acutely aware that he was soon to be visited by two nubile young ladies. He hoped that they wouldn't be too ladylike; he wanted to see plenty of young bare flesh and to play some games perhaps.

He had finished his drinks. He slipped off his shorts and dropped them by his chair so that he could grab them quickly when the girls arrived. He continued to read the paper but the sun was hot now and he soon became drowsy.

Fred fell asleep.

ooooOOOoooo

"Quiet Gerry, I think Fred's asleep," whispered Jessica to her friend. "Let's creep up on him. No Prince, you keep quiet too. This is a very quiet game."

"Won't he be angry?" whispered another voice. Even at that volume it was evident that Geraldine's voice was deeper.

"No, I shouldn't think so. Fred's a darling, I told you. Oh look, he's naked under that newspaper across his thighs! His shorts are down by the side of his armchair. Let's strip down to our bikinis for him first."

There were soft rustlings as shorts and shirts were removed.

"Ready?" whispered Jessica. She crept closer and carefully removed the newspaper, exposing Fred's naked body. His cock was semi erect, lying thick and fat along his right thigh.

The change from newspaper to sunshine disturbed Fred and he began to awaken.

"Surprise, surprise, Fred my darling man," laughed Jessica. "Wake up and say 'Hello' to Gerry."

Fred started. He was awake in an instant. He grabbed for his shorts but gave that up as his hand missed its target. It was already too late! He had been exposed and revealed all! He grinned sheepishly as he took in the visions in front of him, his cock rising.

Both girls were standing before him, seeming so tall in relation to his reclining body. What's more they were almost wearing miniscule bikinis. Jessica was in her tiny pink one again with her nipples thrusting against the material. No pubic hairs were escaping any more of course.

Geraldine's almost bikini was bright yellow. She too had full breasts with a hint of nipples pushing against the cotton cloth. The lower triangle of cotton was tiny and there was definite evidence of a few hairs that needed trimming!

The whole effect was stunning against Geraldine's almost black skin!

ooooOOOoooo