Fred & Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred thought that it was a good job that it was the end of the season and that he would buy new lounger cushions for next year.

Becky wanted to pee too.

"Oh, that feels so nice and warm all over my back. Can we change places now so that I can return the complement?"

Without any complications the girls reversed places and soon Fred was pushing his cock into Hilary's arsehole, having suitably greased the aperture with Becky's abundant juices. He began playing hard with Becky's big tits as he fucked Hilary.

It was Becky's turn to relax and open her urethra and deliver a hot stream of piss over the others.

The change of hole had awakened Fred's need to come and he fucked hard as he alternately smacked Hilary's arse and pulled on Becky's big nipples. Soon he began to grunt rhythmically as he approached his apogee.

"Here it fuckin' comes girls. My first load of the day! I can't hold it any longer. I've been saving this all morning!"

His balls flexed and his cock delivered. Hilary felt three hot spurts of spunk shoot up her arse, triggering her waiting orgasm. Fred pulled out quickly and fired his remaining cum all over Becky's tits. He grabbed Becky and kissed her, rubbing her cummy breasts all over his hairy chest.

"Now that was some fuck!" he gasped.