Fred, Mary, Jessica & Geraldine

Story Info
Girls learn a lot today.
5.8k words
4.58
45.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Fred scrambled to his feet in confusion as Jessica exploded with laughter again. Fred captured his shorts and attempted to put them on. Jessica stepped forward and prevented him, kissing him firmly on the lips, her right arm around his neck with her left hand unerringly pouching his cock. He had begun to shrink but Jessica's warm soft hand arrested the shrinkage and began to restore him.

"Now say hello to Gerry," she whispered in his ear.

"Gerry darling, I think Fred is now ready to say 'Hello' to you. Come closer and greet him"

The dark skinned beauty came closer now with a big smile on her face, her white teeth shining between her soft moist lips. She extended her hand.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Fred. Jess has told me everything about you so I was dying to see you in the flesh!" Gerry's hand held Fred's a little tighter.

"I'm also thrilled to meet you Gerry. I hope that Jessica hasn't told you absolutely everything about me; she has, however, told me a lot about you! I'm sorry that I am informally dressed but you caught me at a disadvantage!"

"We'll soon change that, won't we Gerry?" giggled Jessica. She released Fred and then released her bikini to fall to the floor. Her magnificent breasts moved seductively as she stroked herself quickly between her thighs, opening up a moist crack. Then she captured Fred's stiffening cock in her hands again, her long slender fingers trying to wrap themselves around his shaft.

"Hurry up Gerry. Look how Fred is growing in my hands. I just love this man even though he's fucking Mum every chance he gets! Come on, he knows about our games in our room at school so don't be shy. The only thing I didn't tell Fred was that you're black. Black but beautiful!"

Gerry was still holding Fred's hand; she was transfixed watching Jessica wank his cock up into a good stand. Now she put her hands behind her back and unfastened the string of her bikini. Her big dark brown breasts fell out of the small cups. Fred's cock hardened up another size. Jessica giggled again.

"That's got him going Gerry, he's gone really hard now! There Fred, what do you think of Gerry's ginormous tits; look at her lovely big aureoles and big fat nipples. That's why I love to play with her although her pussy is the best!"

Gerry now let go of Fred's hand and hooked both of her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms. She pushed them down over her thighs and dropped them to the floor. She bent down and retrieved both hers and Jessica's costumes and dropped them on to a chair. The view of her full brown bum made Fred want to get harder, if he could.

"We had a Breezer before we left home to give us a bit of Dutch courage," said Jessica. "I think we need another one now Fred darling; just to break the ice, so to speak! Can I go and get them?"

"Of course darling," croaked Fred, finding some sort of voice at last. "You'd better bring the brandy bottle too. I think I need another stiff drink after all this excitement!"

"OK," said Jessica. "Just don't get too pissed. I need a good loving before I leave. You two get to know one another. Don't worry about Gerry being embarrassed; she's seen lots of cocks! Go on Gerry darling, give Fred a nice sexy kiss while I'm gone."

Jessica disappeared into the house and Fred looked at the new naked woman in his life. A woman Gerry most certainly was, tall, handsome with notable physical assets. Her initial shyness appeared to have vanished and she stepped closer.

"I always follow Jessica's advice," she said quietly. Gerry had virtually no accent, just a recognisable deep tone that gave away her West African roots; Ghana or Nigeria, thought Fred, maybe Sierra Leone. She looked deep into Fred's eyes as she lifted her lips slightly, inviting a kiss.

Their lips met, exploring the texture of the skin and the softness of their flesh, particularly Geraldine's. The kiss did not turn out to be a quick peck; Geraldine increased the pressure and wiped her tongue across Fred's lips. Then she put her arms around his neck, pressing her belly on to his prick, which throbbed some more and produced a little pre cum. Gerry moaned and rubbed herself against his hard cock.

"I love cocks," she gasped as she tore her lips from Fred's. "As soon as I was old enough I set out to see and feel as many as possible. I love them, both black and white although yours is a lovely shade of brown Fred. Are you always naked here at home?"

"I am unless I'm doing a job where I might scratch or burn myself," said Fred as he pulled Gerry's body close. "Like cooking or gardening. God Gerry, your body is magnificent; your breasts are so warm and firm. I can see now why Jess said that you didn't go in for sunbathing! That was the only clue she gave that you were black. Ohhh God, I just love the feel of your pubic hair rubbing on my cock!"

Jessica returned with two Breezers and the brandy bottle. Fred and Gerry separated.

"Hello, hello, hello," chirped Jessica. "I see that an engagement has taken place. There is a sticky looking deposit on your belly, Gerry my darling. Seems that Fred likes you. Remember I'm first though Fred. I saw you first!"

She kissed Fred again and they all sat down with their drinks. He asked Gerry how she was enjoying the Costa Blanca and where they had been so far.

"We went out and about yesterday," said Jessica. "I took her as far as Denia and the Jalon Valley. We have been to the bar the last two nights. She caused quite a stir down there I can tell you. She says she's going to choose at least one or two to fuck before we go back to school, didn't you Gerry?"

"I might reduce that number now that I've seen Fred," smiled Gerry quietly. "Jess, he says that he likes my hairy pubes rubbing against him. Do you think that I should leave them as they are?"

Jessica got up and went over to Gerry. She confidently felt between her thighs. Gerry spread her thighs, revealing her thick hairy mons. Jessica playfully arranged her hair and Gerry closed her eyes and moaned a little.

"I told Gerry that you had shaved my pussy and that you would do hers too if she wanted. I think that she does need thinning out a little, don't you Fred?"

Watching the two girls together had stiffened Fred's cock again. He took a handful of himself and tossed himself slowly.

"I would like to give Geraldine a trim down there," he said quietly, watching as Jessica slowly inserted two fingers into her friend's cunt.

"Go and fetch your razor Fred," said Jessica gently as she inserted a third finger. Geraldine moaned again.

By the time Fred returned with his shaving gear Geraldine was moaning more loudly, fast approaching her orgasm. Jessica pumped her fingers in and out fiercely as she brought her friend to the brink. Fred dropped his gear and grabbed his cock as he watched.

Geraldine went over the top with long moans and groans. Her pussy became very wet with her cum juices and Jessica began to spread the liquid all over her soft rounded belly. Then she gently withdrew her fingers and offered them to Fred. He greedily took her by the wrist and sucked strongly on her cum juice-laden fingers.

Fred now turned to his razor and comb again. He combed through Gerry's pubes and then began to trim her coarse black hair. This was difficult, as Jessica had taken him in hand to keep him hard. Then she dropped to her knees and engulfed his knob end into her mouth.

Finally Fred finished. He stroked his fingers into Gerry's damp vagina, agitating her clitoris until it became distended and quite hard under his thumb. He gently pulled his cock from between Jessica's lips.

"There," he said. "All done. I suggest, Gerry my beauty, that you come on down to my shower and wash out all the clipped hairs from your pussy. If there are any hairs left to trim I will do them later!"

The three of them went down to Fred's bedroom. He showed Gerry how to operate the shower and then returned to the bedroom. He stopped dead at the sight before him. Jessica was face down on the pillow with her glorious bottom in the air, her crack wide open with her pussy and arsehole clearly visible.

"I'm ready Fred my darling; come here and fuck me with that lovely fat cock. I want to feel you inside me again!"

Fred didn't wait. He couldn't help himself anyway. He literally jumped on to his bed and thrust his stiff cock into Jessica's arse crack. He reached around her and took a breast in each hand as he pulled her round warm buttocks to his body. Then he pulled back and allowed his cock to thrust between her thighs. Jessica reached down with one hand and wrapped her warm fingers around his shaft.

"Ohhh yesss Fred, push this into me!" she moaned softly. She placed Fred's hot tip against her moist pussy hole and he pushed, slipping straight in to her hot wet twat, all the way up to the hilt!

Jessica pushed back onto Fred's tool and he thrust back hard, still firmly grasping her breasts. It was heaven! He began to pump into her gorgeous channel, slowly but firmly, his regular practice giving him the skill to take his time. He could feel his spunk waiting but it would now only come when he called it. Fred closed his eyes with pleasure as he fucked this young girl, the daughter of his lover!

The bed moved slightly and in a different way to their thrusting movements. Fred opened his eyes as more warm skin touched his own.

A warm brown body was now alongside Jessica's. Geraldine was leaning in to Jessica's face and they were kissing with mouths open and tongues exploring. Fred began to feel an orgasm coming on! He let go of Jessica's tits with one hand and smacked a brown bum cheek. Gerry threw one arm around Jessica as the kiss intensified.

Fred pumped a little harder now as he smacked Gerry's bottom again. He slid his hand down into her crack and found her two holes. Without fingering either he stroked both firmly, feeling the pussy juice on his fingers as he anointed both holes. Gerry moaned loudly now through her busy mouth.

The girls' finished kissing. Gerry's moans became louder and Jessica became verbal too.

"Ohhhh God Fred, that's fantastic!" she screamed. "Fill my fucking hole with your cream! I want it! I want it! I want it nowwwww!"

Jessica exploded into an intense orgasm as Fred fountained his love juice deep inside her cunt. Gerry held her tightly as she thrashed about on the bed, helping to keep Fred's cock firmly embedded inside her.

Fred eventually fell to the bed between the two girls, exhausted. One young girl was hard work, let alone two! Nevertheless Gerry watched him carefully lick his fingers clean of her pussy juice. Then she touched herself and offered him another taste.

Jessica carefully eased herself to sit on Fred's belly without squashing his prick. She pulled her cunt lips apart and they all watched as a whitish thick liquid leaked on to his body. Gerry was the first to dip her fingers into it and to taste.

"Not bad," she said with a smile. "It's certainly different to straight spunk. That's all I usually get after a date. This week I intend to get some more."

"Gerry hasn't had a naked cock up her yet," said Jessica. "She's been taking the pill long enough now to give it a try. How about Fred being first Gerry? I don't mind sharing him!"

Gerry snaked a hand around behind Jessica's back to capture Fred's thick but softish sticky cock in her hand.

"I'm giving it some serious thought," she smiled. "It would be nice to be fucked by someone with experience for a change. Are you sure you don't mind Jess?"

"No, of course not," said Jessica as she dismounted from Fred's belly. "Have a taste of his lovely cock while it's still coated with our joint cum. Then if you get it hard you can have it straight away. I'll go off and start sunbathing!"

Jessica disappeared through the doorway and Geraldine's head descended down on to Fred's cock. The very thought of this brown beauty sucking him off had started the cock recovery procedure. By the time Gerry had taken his knob end into her mouth to start the cum cleaning he was already growing.

Gerry was an accomplished cocksucker; all the practice she had had after each date now stood her in good stead. Fred was soon hard and ready to go although he wasn't going to rush things. He was enjoying himself too much!

Gerry released him from her lips and looked up at him with a happy smile on her face.

"How am I doing Fred?"

"Fuckin' wonderful," growled Fred. "Bring your pussy up here so that I can get you lubricated!"

"I think you'll find that I'm already wet but don't let that stop you."

Fred buried his face into Gerry's newly trimmed snatch. She had plenty of juice already as she had said. He inserted his tongue into her crack, pushing inside as far as he could, then began to lick her up and down, swallowing as he did so.

Gerry squealed and pulled his head to her pussy as she made more juice. She squeezed and pulled on Fred's hard cock and then took him back into her mouth. Fred worked hard and lovingly into this new cunt, her taste being clearly different. Gerry began to howl.

"Oh yes Fred, don't stop, oh please don't stop!"

It was now evident that Gerry was fast approaching orgasm and Fred concentrated on making her come. Soon his mouth was anointed with copious hot juices, tasting slightly salty but also strangely slightly sweet. Gerry grasped his head with both hands and moaned softly as she rocked gently from side to side.

Eventually she released him.

"Fucking Hell Fred, that was fantastic! You are the first man to make me come like that. I've only had girls do it before. Jess is great but that was really ace. Will you do it again for me before I have to go home?"

"Of course," grinned Fred, pleased with himself. "Now, you gorgeous black beauty you, sit up there on top of me and slide my cock all the way up your cunt!"

"Yes sir!"

Gerry flung her leg over Fred as he lay on his back, took a firm grip on his tool and carefully eased his tip into her hole. Then, as Fred reached up and grasped a breast in each hand, she lowered herself all the way down on to his shaft.

"Fuckin Hell," she gasped, "a real naked cock up my cunt at last! That's lovely, all hot and hard! Now Fred, let's fuck!"

Fred pushed upwards and Gerry ground her mons down on to his belly, pushing her pubic bone into him and squeezing her clit between them. They went slowly by mutual consent, both having had an energetic orgasm very recently.

"Ohhh Fred, your cock feels so good. You are lovely and stiff and thick! Give me some nice long pokes now!"

Fred began to withdraw to her exit and then to push firmly back up her tunnel. They did this for some minutes.

"Gerry, now it's your turn," gasped Fred as he stopped deep up her cunt. "Slide up and down my shaft now, nice and slow!"

Gerry bore down Fred's shaft from tip to root, beginning to breath harder now. She repeated her slow deliberate movements and held Fred tighter as he squeezed her tits hard. She started oozing hot juice all over his cock.

Down below, things began to boil for Fred too.

"Gerry, I'm getting ready to come soon. Where shall I shoot it?"

Gerry looked down at Fred from a distance of about three inches, still pumping firmly.

"Your spunk Fred is going to go all the way up my cunt! The first spunk to go in there! God, I hope those pills work but I'm not going to stop you now!" She lowered her lips to his. "Fire when you're ready Fred!"

Actually, Fred was feeling so good that he wasn't sure whether or not he was coming just yet. Then Gerry released hot saliva into his mouth and lots more of hot cunt juice on to his cock. He groaned and began to thrust at her heat; Gerry continued to kiss him.

Fred's balls clenched and forced spunk up his tube. He groaned into Gerry's mouth as his first spurt issued from his pisshole at a hundred miles an hour, closely followed by a second then a third.

Gerry just gripped him harder, both with her arms and then with her cunt muscles as she milked him of his seed. Finally she howled into another climax, ending the kiss but skidding up and down Fred's slippery cock at a furious rate.

Fred and Gerry stayed joined together for some minutes, Fred to recover and Gerry to evaluate her feelings. After a while she spoke and stirred.

"Wow Fred, now I know what Jess means when she said that you were a great lover. She told me about her first time with you and that she was going to forget about the time that she lost her virginity. I'm going to count this one as my first too. Nothing counts before my first naked cock fuck."

As she had been speaking she had slowly disconnected herself from Fred and now stood beside the bed. She leaned over and kissed him again.

"I don't go in for kissing much," she said, "but with you I feel different. Now I'm going to go and tell Jess all about it." She took his hands. "Coming?"

Fred allowed himself to be tugged from the bed and he followed Gerry's smooth dark brown buttocks up the passageway, juice occasionally dripping from the end of his cock.

On the naya Gerry picked up her discarded Breezer and carried on out to the pool where Jessica could be seen reclining. Fred poured himself a brandy into a plastic cup, picked up his camera and then followed her. He noticed that Jessica had put the makings of a salad lunch out on the table. A well-trained girl, he thought as he approached the pool.

"Ohhh God Jess, I did come so much, all over his lovely cock. Sperm is hot, isn't it? I could get greedy and want more and more of that!"

"Hello darling Fred," trilled Jessica. "I've heard all about your exploits, making my friend fall in love with you. Well, with your cock anyway! Oh oh! Gerry, Fred's got his camera with him!"

Fred smiled bashfully and sat down facing the two naked beauties. He took a large slug of his brandy. His sticky cock flopped on to his stomach as he leaned back. He pointed the camera at both girls and pressed the shutter. Gerry preened herself in front of him, pushing her tits at the lens.

"Did he have a lot of sperms," asked Jessica of Geraldine?

"It felt like a lot. Let's see if I'm overflowing!"

"Oh yes! Dribble it on to my tummy!"

Geraldine stood and straddled Jessica, lowering her soggy trimmed pubic hair over her belly button. She put down her empty breezer bottle and reached between her thighs. She was facing towards Fred and away from Jessica. She opened her cunt lips.

Fred took pictures quickly, his cock thickening.

"Wow," said Jessica wonderingly as a stream of thick white cream began to drip from Gerry's cunt on to her belly, filling her belly button. Fred thought it was one of the horniest things he's ever seen. His cock stiffened some more.

When she thought she had finished Gerry turned around and grinned at Jessica. She lowered herself on to Jessica's thighs, took one of her hands in hers and together they spread the mixture all over her tummy. Then they kissed deeply.

Fred took more pictures, only pausing to throw his brandy down his throat. He wished that he had brought the bottle out to the pool but he wasn't going to go and get it and miss any of this.

"I shall remember this tonight when I lick you out," whispered Jessica as she held her friend tightly to her bosom.

"Hell girl, we'll be in a sixty nine tonight!" replied Geraldine. They kissed some more, spreading cum as they ground their pudenda against each other.

Fred was very hard again! Jessica saw it first.

"You horny old man," she laughed. "Get off me Gerry darling. I want to taste your joint cum off Fred's cock before it all dries!"

Fred closed his eyes as Jessica engulfed his cock in her mouth. Then he felt Gerry's thicker African lips on his. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Jessica stopped her sucking and dived into the pool. Then Geraldine gave Fred's cock a quick kiss and then she dived in too. Fred followed the girls, noticing as he did so that his dog-walking neighbour had probably seen the girls dive into the pool.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
12