Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stephan
Stephan
16 Followers

"That chair won't do. Get one from the kitchen," she told me, standing in front of me with her hands on her hips and her legs spread. The smell from her moist, open pussy was making me harder and I got the chair from the kitchen and sat in it as she turned her sweaty ass to me, reached back between her legs, took my cock and guided it into her wet cunt as she sat down in my lap. "I thought you liked it doggy style," I asked her, smiling at her sweaty back. Any style was all right with me!

"This is a modified doggy style and I know you like it as much as I do, fucker."

She was right and as she pushed herself up by the arms of the chair and then lowered herself back onto my fuck-stick I pushed myself as deep into her as I could. We continued until Mary started moaning and then she hit her orgasm. "Stay hard and stay in me," she gasped, "I can come again."

So I continued the upward thrust of my hips as she continued the downward thrust of hers and soon Mary came again. The heat of her slippery pussy surrounding and gripping my still hard cock wasn't enough for my ball's to empty again but her tit's were full and sweaty! I played with her tit's and each hard nipple, trying to help her cum a third time as the aromatic stink from our fuck filled my nose and helped keep me hard for her. But the lovely, oversexed Mary seemed as done as I was and my cock slid out of her and she sat on the floor next to me, her crotch-less panties wet with sweat and pussy juice. She didn't care that I hadn't cum. So long as she got a good fucking she could always make me cum later. We sat and watched the show as Fred demonstrated his technique with two lustful women.

While Mary and I were enjoying each other Fred had gotten Connie and Peggy on the floor next to each other and now he was eating out Peggy's fuck-hole while he finger fucked Connie's. Nothing I hadn't done myself but it was interesting to see another guy working two women. I had learned how back in my aunt's house in Iowa when she and her next door neighbor, Sally, both demanded a fucking NOW! And I was a fast learner! It became a regular part of the meetings of our club, followed by a good blow job and ass licking! When my classmate, Billy, joined our club it was one of the first technique's he had to learn! And Billy proved to be a fast learner also!

Fred was doing a pretty good job on the women as Connie started moaning as he had his thumb in her fuck-hole and a finger in her shit-hole and was pinching her like a pliers. Peggy, her legs spread wide and her eyes closed in pleasure, was smiling as she held her pussy lips open for his slurping tongue. And the part of the show I liked best was watching his limp cock grow longer and then harder and then turn into a full erection as he serviced the two horny women.

"Oh, that's pretty," Mary said, also intrigued by Fred's now fully erect prick.

"His ball's look full again too," I remarked to Mary.

"I can do something about that," she said. She crawled on her hands and knees like a sleek, naked cat over to Fred. The way her naked ass swayed from side to side was making my own cock hard again! If my cock was fully erect I would have mounted her and fucked her smelly shit-hole this time! She leaned over Fred's side and took his hard cock into her mouth and began a slow up and down movement of her lips.

Fred never flinched although he knew a woman's hot mouth was wrapped around his prick. It was a nice show. One man servicing two women while a third woman serviced him, and my cock started to harden. The delicious stink of sweat, sex and shit filled the room and finished the job of making me hard again and I crawled over to Mary and pushed her legs apart and pushed my dick-head against her ass-hole. She didn't stop sucking off Fred's pretty cock as I pushed half way into her.

The heat of her slippery hole made me even harder and I pushed in up to my nuts. I didn't start humping her because I wanted to let my cock soak in her heat and wetness, making me even harder! She let Fred's cock slip out of her mouth, a few drops of drool falling on Connie's carpet.

"I love it when you poke me, dear. Poke me more!" Then she went back to sucking Fred's erect tool.

The first thing I learned in my aunt's house was that a man must always satisfy a pussy or he may not get that pussy again, so I started a slow fuck of Mary's ass as I looked over the group fuck scene.

One cunt was being eaten and one cunt was being finger fucked and the third cunt was being cock-fucked. One cock was being eaten and the second one was being cunt-fucked. I wanted a picture for my album! But the thought of cameras was quickly replaced by the familiar feeling in my cock root and I knew it wouldn't be long before my nut's let go again.

But Connie was the first to cum and then Peggy groaned as Fred continued to grind his mouth into her juicy crotch and she climaxed. That left me and Fred to empty our ball's and Mary to cum!

Fred moved so his cock slid out of her mouth, against her loud protests at losing her toy, and slid between her legs on his back and started sucking her left tit and squeezing her right as I increased my humping of her hole. She was actually getting tighter in her excitement and gripped my prick harder and the wonderful tension a man knows when deep in a woman spread through my cock, ball's and stomach and I blew my nut's!

As Fred and I walked down the hallway to the elevator to the lobby of Connie's building he smiled.

"Those are three great cunt's, huh?"

"You said it," I said, wondering after our fun and games just how much a threat he was to my future fuck life.

"That Connie is a great piece of ass! What a cunt! So tight! And Peggy's a great lay too! And that Mary can sure suck cock!"

He was like a kid who just got laid for the first time! "You sure know how to use that fuck-stick of yours," I told him with admiration. He sure was a good cocks-man.

"I learned early. My sister and a cousin were my first teachers," he smiled. "The two girls caught me in the attic jacking off to Miss July when I was a kid and started teaching me how to really enjoy my cock. And my sister is still a good lay. Maybe we should have hung around and gotten more pussy, huh Stephan?"

"I'm beat," I lied. "And besides I interrupted a hen party. They'll stay the night and do things to each other we can't do. Like double dildo fucking."

"Yeah, I know women fuck each other different then we fuck them."

"I know," I said as the elevator door opened, "but they'll always need a good stud with a hard cock."

"Thank God for that!" Fred replied as the elevator door closed behind us and took our limp cock's and tired ball's to the lobby.

Several weeks later it was Connie's turn again and I was back in her apartment for our scheduled fuck date, my cock soft after our second ride. She was bringing a bottle of our favorite wine and two glasses into the bedroom, still filled with the aroma of good sex, and frowned at me. I looked at her naked body, her lovely tit's and cunt hair still beaded with pussy juice and cum.

"Yes?" I asked, puzzled at her pretty frown.

"Did you hear about Fred?"

"Fred? No. What about Fred?"

"It's going around that he got married!"

"Married? So?"

"Married! That means that lovely cock will be wasted on one woman!"

"Connie, you know as well as any woman that a wedding ring never stops a hard prick from shooting cum if a good opportunity comes along. A sexy opportunity like you," I told her, looking at her lush body. The stink coming from between her legs was wonderful!

"I heard he's moving into the bitch's apartment on the other side of town! I'll never see that lovely cock again!"

"That's a shame," I said. As she handed me a glass of wine I smiled at her in sympathy and then looked down at my growing cock and thought about the day after tomorrow when it would be Peggy's turn again!

Stephan
Stephan
16 Followers
12