Freddie in the Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for me, the gentleman with the accent hadn't done his research. He simply struggled a little at first then seemed to simply relax and let it happen. I expected the bones in his neck had been crushed early on. The reason for the Garotte was simple, no blood evidence to contend with. Catching him on the deck had been the plan to avoid fiber evidence. I had pretty much managed to kill him without a fuss. Nothing to connect us at all, I thought. The only thing left was to dump his body back in Torrance

Even at two am. the body under the tarp in back of the Samurai worried the hell out of me. I pulled into the community center parking lot. The parking lot was used by parents for the athletic field events. They were mostly kid's soccer and the like. I had a good feeling about two am. being quiet there.

I wrestled the man from the car, laid him out by the dumpster, then took his wallet. I removed the money before I threw it inside. With all my prints wiped off everything, I was ready to leave.

"You do nice work Welch," The voice was quiet but very strong. "I don't think you have a gun, but if you do, don't make any moves for it."

"No gun, So officer you been waiting long?"

"Not really, just long enough for you to finish dumping Ramon. He looked the most peaceful I ever saw him. There will be a celebration at the substation. You really should have made it look like a drug hit though."

"I couldn't, too bloody. So how did you know?"

"I have been following him for a year. I knew when he made the sale. I planned to stop him and make the biggest bust of my career. When he rabbited on me, I didn't chase him, because I knew the money was still in the van. When you didn't give it up, I had some real soul searching to do. I decided to let you run with it, since I could reel you in at anytime.

"Letting me run to the point of murder is going to really screw up your career. They are going to wonder, why you didn't stop me."

"Stop you hell, I just stumbled on you dumping Ramon."

"Ain't gonna fly. You don't have the cop car. You got off at eleven, it is 2 am."

"Damn Welch, you do seem to do your research. I guess I could try to make a deal with you, but it would be easier to just kill you." The tall leggy blonde cop had the Glock pointed at me. She lowered the pistol.

"There is one other possibility. You could take the money and walk away. I can't talk, after all I killed him."

"Yes but you are capable of murder. I know that now." She was thoughtful for a long time. Oh hell, tell you what. You go back home, dump that broad you live with, and I will dump Evan. Then we can move in together."

"So, then you won't kill me?" I made it a question because she still held the Glock even though it was pointed to the ground.

"Let's say I want to see how good you are in bed first." She broke into a most unladylike laugh.

I passed the test, but talk about performance anxiety.

the end

12