Freddie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to put my arms around him now. He was sliding both hands lightly up and down my bum and kneading my bum cheeks firmly in between times. His cock was so fat. His kissing was endless. I felt myself getting close. Freddie must have sensed my heightened pleasure. He pulled back from my mouth. I opened my eyes and he stared into them with a look that was both lustful and loving. We were grunting out in pleasure. We screamed out in unison, as we came together. His cock pulsed several times more than mine and his orgasm lasted longer. His cock stayed upright. The hot cock cream was all over the insides of our panties. Breathlessly, we looked at each other as we calmed down. Freddie spoke first.

"You dear, sweet, boy. That was the most beautiful orgasm I have ever had in my life. Thank you, so much. Thank you, so very much."

Then he kissed me gently and tenderly. I was touched by his gentleness. I was touched by his probing tongue. I was also touched by his fat cock that had not fully deflated, yet still felt so very thick. We lay in our lover's embrace and I became conscious of the fact that my t-shirt was soaking wet with our combined sweat. The silver and black hair on the top of his chest was damp and curled in places.

Freddie released me from his embrace and scooted down between my legs. He lowered the little, white, nylon, panties and helped himself to my cum, telling me how much he loved my cock cream. He took my cock between his finger and thumb and wiggled it back and forth. It felt beautiful to me. I was helpless now. I knew I would let him do whatever he wanted and I didn't care. I leaned up on my elbows to watch what he was doing. He drew back my foreskin and lightly licked the sensitive underside of my knob. It was so lovely. He licked all the way around the ridge of my purple knob.

"I love your little knob, Don. It tastes delicious. Your cum is so sweet too, so pure, just like you. Do you like me licking your little knob? Would you like me do this?

He popped my cock head into his mouth and sucked all the way down my shaft. This was the first time anyone had ever put my cock in their mouth. His mouth was soft, wet, warm and welcoming. While I did not get a full hard on I enjoyed the warm wetness. I needed to rest a while before I could get hard again. He slipped the panties off me and again rubbed them all over my face. I wallowed in the smell and the stickiness of my own cum. Freddie rubbed his rough face against mine again telling me how much he loved the softness of my skin. I told him I loved the smell of my cum and the roughness of his face.

"It is time for panty pudding, Don. Don't you want to bring me some panty pudding from my panties? Be a good boy and make Freddie happy. Fetch Freddie some panty pudding. Lap up my cock cream from my panties and bring it to me on the tip of your tongue so I can taste my cum from your sweet boy mouth. You know you want to taste me don't you, Don?"

I slipped down between Freddie's legs and lowered the front of his nylon panties. The smell was strong and manly. There was cum everywhere. He must have shot a bucketful. I sucked three pools of cum in to my mouth. I couldn't help but taste it. It was very thick and lumpy as well. It was a touch bitter, somewhat salty and now cold. I loved the smell. It was intoxicating. I could not stop myself from rubbing my face in the sodden, cum soaked, panties. I rubbed my face back and forth in the cock cream and moved back up over Freddie's face.

"Snowball it," said Freddie.

We snowballed his cum back and forth before he rolled me over and told me to open my mouth. Forming a funnel with his tongue he held his face a few inches from mine and allowed his saliva and cum to flow down the funnel he had made and drip into my mouth. This was just so dirty to me. I loved it. He rubbed my throat and told me to swallow his cum. I held on to it to enjoy the taste and when he pinched my nose, I swallowed it all in one gulp. I wanted more. I was hooked on the taste. I wanted more cum and I knew where to get it.

I pushed Freddie on to his side and went down to his groin area. I pulled the panties down to his knees and he lifted himself up to let me.

"You are not, are you?" he asked in disbelief. "Oh my goodness, you are. You are going to suck my cock. Oh bliss. I have my very own little cock sucker, at last."

I lay there opposite him just looking at his wonderful cock. Yes, it was a wonderful cock. I could smell his manly scent. I could smell his sweat and the unmistakable odor of cock. What dominated the air down here though, was the thick, pungent, smell of manly cum. I noticed the white, residue on his beautiful, black, pubic, hair, and the still damp, threads that clung to his shaft and his scrotum, some running in to the others, like highways on a road map. For me, all I beheld was desirable and beautiful. I wanted to rub my face everywhere, so I did. I just had to rub my nose and face in his beautiful, black, pubic, hair. I so envied him his manliness. I was in love with this vision of manliness. Freddie was so hairy. I licked his black, pubic hair and rubbed my face in it again.

Then I took proper notice of the suspender belt and the garters that held his stockings high up on his thighs. The smoothness of the stockings was in stark contrast to his hairy thighs that rose up above them. There were six garters holding the smooth, black, stockings in place. It was a retro style garter belt and I ran my fingertips along the waistline of the belt and down one of the garters. It seemed to me to be the perfect picture frame for Freddie's picture perfect cock. I just adored it. It was his big, fat, purple knob that fascinated me. I so loved looking at it, smelling it. I would tell him later just how much I really liked what he was wearing. There was no time to talk now.

I touched his pubic hair with my fingertips and then ran my fingers through it lovingly. I kissed the suspender belt that was around his waist and placed little, kisses, all the way down, one of the garters, until I reached the nylon stocking. I kissed that two. I pushed my face between his legs and kissed and licked the tops of his thighs not covered by stockings. He moaned quietly above me.

"You little cock teaser," said Freddie. "You are one, dirty, little, cock teaser."

I could have kissed him for calling me that. In all my fantasies that is exactly what I was for my imaginary, older lovers, a shameless, dirty, little cock teaser. I saw a droplet of thick, white cum leaking out of the slit, at the top of his cock and my tongue harvested it, in one swoop. I slipped the fat crown of his cock over my lips in slow motion, holding it in place in my mouth. It nearly filled my mouth but I tongued it nonetheless. His cock began to fatten up and Freddie moaned louder still. God it tasted like nothing else. I used my lips only to open and close my mouth, making little popping kiss sounds on his knob. He was fully erect now and almost crying in pleasure. Using only light touches, my fingertips played with his big balls. I had to lick them as he had licked mine when I stood on the chair. I felt myself get hard and looked up at Freddie. He smiled at me.

"I think you like the taste of old Freddie's fat cock. Can you taste my precum, Don?"

His hands took hold of either side of my face and he directed the speed he wanted sucked at. I placed one hand against his garters to steady myself. His cock filled my mouth each time he pushed towards my throat. I stuck my tongue out over my bottom lip to make it easier for him to slide into me. I just wanted to lick his cock and his purple knob. I was incredibly aroused and hard again. I wanted him to cum in my mouth but I did not want this to stop. He pulled all the way out of my mouth and told me to lie still with my mouth open and my tongue out. He tried to go back in but his cock was too erect. When I held it down for him, he told me to let it go. It just shot straight back upright.

"The panties, Don," he cried out. "Use the nylon panties."

I quickly pulled the panties off of him and he pushed me over on my back and straddled my chest. He placed the panties over his cock, as you would a condom and much to my surprise, he told me to open my mouth. He pushed past my lips and his panty covered cock penetrated my mouth. So as not to gag, I held him back with the palms of my hands facing his hips. I need not have bothered. Freddie exercised complete control over himself. He only pushed his cock head into my mouth and held his shaft in one hand. Three, four, five gentle pushes in and out of my mouth and he began to yell out that he was coming; and cum he did in several, copious spurts. He pulled his cock out and removed the cum filled panties from my mouth. There was a pool of cum in them which he brought to his mouth and swallowed. He brought the panties to my mouth, turned them inside out and told me to suck them, which I did, happily. They tasted divine. I raised my hand to his deflating cock and squeezed the shaft. He lowered himself so as to allow me to sip the dregs of his thick, cock cream. Freddie was satiated. Saying he need to rest a while now, Freddie rolled off me, lay down on his back and closed his eyes.

All I could taste and smell was cum. I felt tired and needed something to drink. I got off the sofa-bed and went upstairs to the kitchen. As I lifted the coffee pot up, I noticed that there were little grains of something at the bottom the pot. Thinking it must be undissolved sugar I took a spoon from the drawer and stirred what was left of the still, warm, coffee, then poured myself a cup and downed it all in less than a moment. It tasted good. I went to the bathroom, relieved myself and catching my reflection in the mirror, decided to take a shower to clean off the residue and the smell of our combined ejaculate.

The hot water was invigorating and I must have spent five minutes soaping myself and thinking about what had taken place in the basement with Freddie. I couldn't believe how wonderful it had been but I still felt a tinge of guilt for allowing myself to be so easily seduced. Having dried myself off, I decided to put on Freddie's white, silk, dressing gown, which he had conveniently left hanging, on the back of the bathroom door. I did not want to walk around naked in his house. Realizing that I had left the spoon I had stirred the coffee with on the worktop in the kitchen, I took a piece of kitchen towel, dampened it and cleaned up the coffee stain the spoon had made. I went to drop the kitchen towel in the bin when I noticed a small cardboard box in the trash can. The word VIAGRA in capital letters was clearly visible on the box. I picked it up and inside was an empty, grey, plastic tray with the name "Pfizer" on one side and VIAGRA 50mg in blue all over the back.

I could not believe it. Freddie must have dissolved the Viagra in the coffee and that was why my cock had become erect on its own, why it would not go down and why I was unable to resist his advances. Freddie had duped me. I decided to go back down to the basement and confront him.

12