Fred's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fred..." She walks to the dresser and I watch the way those hips are swinging, and I want her, but not here. She turns to face me and she presses something into my hand. "Please put this on," she asks.

I take her hand. "Come here."

Takes my hand and we walk back into the front room, to the tree. I look her over, shameless, and she grins and poses.

In the Christmas tree lights, her skin seems to shine, her hair almost glistening, and her tits jiggle as she changes poses, and she does a high kick and for an instant I can see her pussy displayed before me, her lips opened slightly, and pink heaven between them. I feast my eyes on territory where only my tongue has been. I take her hand and lay her on her back beneath the tree.

"You're my Christmas present," I joke, and then realize I mean it. She doesn't say anything, she just smiles and pulls her knees to her chest and points her toes toward the ceiling.

"Open me, Fred."

I take the condom out of its wrapper and roll it on, and I see that Emma's pussy is wet for me, and I drop to my knees and taste her and she's holding her legs up for me and looking at me from behind her breasts splayed to the sides. I lap her gently with my tongue tip and I'm amazed again by her smell and taste and I draw her clit between my lips and I feel a shudder pass through her thighs.

I kiss her belly, moving upward, and she wriggles and giggles. I reach her left nipple first, taking it into my mouth but not touching it with my tongue, just breathing on it, and I can feel her breathing quicken, and I run my tongue right around the sides of her nipple and her back arches and I hear her gasp for breath. She groans as I suck gently, and I kiss my way to the other tit, flicking the sensitive nipple with my tongue and giving her my hot breath. "Fred..." I hear, "open me now." She pauses. "My legs are getting tired," and I hear the chuckle in her voice.

I slide up to her and kiss her lightly, and her eyes are wide and she pants through partially-parted lips, and I place the head of my tool inside her lips and down a little, and I feel wetness and heat, and Emma moans and shivers as I press, and she is so wet I slide into her channel slowly and Emma moves against me, forcing me in deeper.

Sliding in her is like sliding into lubricated Heaven; she grips me with her body, spasming and throbbing and Emma gasps and whimpers and moans my name, pleading, needing. I feel my groin brush against her lips--I'm buried in Emma, and the thought makes me tremble--and I rub my pelvis against her. She moves with me, and pulls back as I do, and it hurts to pull out of her even to thrust back in again, Emma slamming her pelvis into mine with some force, and she is wet against me and her heat transmits to me through the thin condom, and I feel her thighs tremble and I feel Emma's heels on my shoulders and I pull out and we slam together and Emma wants it hard. I begin hammering into her, and her heels are digging into my shoulders.

"Oh God, Fred!" she cries out loudly, and I'm feeling her grip me in spasming throbs, and warm wetness washes me, and Emma's fingernails are buried in my shoulders, and I fight and fight not to come.

She comes down slowly, and I pull free just as slowly; she whimpers sadly as I leave her body but smiles up at me. "Merry Christmas, Fred," she tells me.

"Oh, I'm not done opening my present," I say. "I just got the wrapping off. Now I get to open the box." I see Emma looking at my throbbing cock with need in her blue eyes. I pull her hip to roll her over, and then I lift to raise her to her hands and knees. I position her ass toward me, and her upper body is under the tree and her ass is two perfect round cheeks, and when I tap the insides of her thighs and she spreads, I can see her pussy lips, wet and swollen with desire.

I slip into her quickly, but without real force, and Emma cries out and I pull out and shove in a little harder. Emma's ass slides on my stomach as she arches her back to thrust herself against me, to take me farther. I pull out, I thrust into her, she moans and I reach down with my right hand and cup her breast and she groans long and low and throws herself back onto me, wild for me, moaning my name over and over, and she looks back at me and I tremble on the edge of climax, and she arches her back and my prick is thrusting in and out of her hot velvet sweetness, grasping me with the shudders that pass through her body.

Emma reaches between her legs and rubs her clit, and then brings her fingers to her lips, and she lays her arms onto the floor and her head on her arms, presented to me. I reach below her hips and pull her back upward and I begin stroking downward and I feel myself hit her magic spot and she gasps and cries out in pleasure, and I do it again, and she throws herself back into me, urging me faster, harder, and I indulge her, taking her madly. I hear and feel our bodies slapping together with each warm sheathing of my phallus within Emma. Her head is down on her arms; I feel her spasming and hear her muffled cries growing louder and I realize that Emma is a loud lover. I reach around her leg to her clit and rub in tiny circles and Emma screams in agonized pleasure; I lighten my touch and her breathing quickens and I realize that I can't wait any longer, I'm tightening inside and the cannon is loaded and I am just about to fire, and my stabbing into Emma becomes frantic, and I feel the pressure building--

And I feel that internal grasp against me stronger now, I feel wetness gush from Emma's pussy and I hear her--"Fred...Fred...Oh Fred..."--and she collapses forward. And a delicious tingle runs through my body from my toes to the tips of my hair and the pressure is excruciatingly pleasurable and as I build...and build...and I explode inside Emma, her contractions matching my own, I see that Emma has hit her shoulder on the Christmas tree and ornaments are dropping on us like rain, and I empty myself into Emma, and I keep throbbing and I feel like I am coming everything I am into her, becoming one with her, and I feel no fear of this. I collapse on top of her and feel myself still spurting in her and Emma is sobbing with pleasure and her hands are clawing against the carpet and I kiss the back of her neck and she trembles all over.

I reluctantly pull from her and she immediately rolls over and pulls the condom from me, and takes me into her mouth and I swell and spurt and she milks me, sweet Emma, emptying my balls into her. I take the condom from her hand and knot it, and I drop it on the carpet to worry about later. I have other things to tend to now. I slip my arms around Emma and she whimpers as she molds herself to my body again. I hold her and rock her.

"Fred," Emma asks, and she turns to face me. "Do you like your present?"

I look into her blue eyes for a long moment. "I love her," I said.

Emma grins and her eyes narrow with her mirth. She realizes I'm not kidding and her smile fades and her eyes widen.

"You...you do?" she asks, her voice low.

I nod, and she throws her arms around my neck and kisses and kisses me. "I love you too, Fred, even though you kind of suck at bowling, and I want you to be mine forever."