Free At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to." I unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, then I finish unbuttoning her blouse, it joined her skirt. I get a picture of her still leaning against the wall, looking very flushed. Pick her up and with her hands around my neck she nestles her head into my shoulder. I readjust her so I'm able to slip a finger in her pussy. "Better?"

"Oh god yes." She kisses me, then purrs, "I take it all those girls calling for you wanted a date."

"What girls?"

"You know." Mom rolls her eyes. "At least five a week still call here, and most ask for Jamie the tongue."

"Sorry, thought they had stopped ages ago." I shrug. "Yes, most probably a first date, but some a second or third."

She nibbles on my ear. "Um-m, I can see that, baby girl, I can see that very easy. Guess the boys aren't too impressed with such a lovely tongue."

There was a minor hitch or two, but my plan worked perfectly. Even though we weren't physical mom had been my major love interest for the last ten years and now she is in my arms, enjoying the afterglow of a fine orgasm, I gave her. Just stand there enjoying the fact, as my dream girl hugs me.

* * *

to be continued...