Free At Last Ch. 06

Story Info
Jamie's decision to start a family hits a snag.
4.2k words
4.51
43.2k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part 6- Complications

It's Monday, a week since I tried to become pregnant, and I wake up, rub my belly, thinking nothing has changed.

My girl stirs a bit, then rubs my belly and nibbles on my neck. "Morning baby girl, you wishing, or think you're pregnant?"

"Won't know for a week." I sigh. "Just imaging me with a swollen belly, and wondering how much is it going to limit me."

"It's true, eventually you won't be able to do a lot you do now, or it will be tougher." She gives me a kiss. "But, I'll spoil you and help out tons, promise baby girl."

I giggle. "Actually, I was thinking of how I was going to spank you, if you misbehaved." Give my girl a long kiss. "Love you bent over my lap, getting my leg wet."

"Um-m, I love it too, baby girl." She wiggles her bottom, then kisses my tummy. "Bet by then you'll think of something."

"What I'm thinking of," I roll her over, "is having my cutie wife, on her pretty back and my tongue deep in her sweetness."

"Well," she giggles, "maybe for an hour or two."

About ten o'clock there's a knock, I slip on my robe by the door as mom heads for the bedroom. I open the door to find a petite brunette on my front step, who is obviously pregnant. "Hello, I'm Christy Bates."

"Yes, Jimmy's wife." I smile. "Ah, I recognize you from your picture. I'm Jamie Morton. Nice to meet you, please come in."

"First, I need to know, are you having an affair with my husband?"

Five-four, maybe one-fifteen, she has some spunk, but little button nose and dreamy blue eyes she's too cute to be a real threat. "Ah," I scratch my head, "if you mean love affair? No, I'm not. Ah, if you're talking about business affairs? Yes, I'm doing business with Jimmy. Please, come in."

She comes in, and mom enters the room about the same time. "Christy Bates, this is Jan, my wife, I'm gay."

"Gay? You're telling me you're gay, so I shouldn't believe you're having an affair?"

"No," I sigh, "I'm really gay."

Jan smiles. "Would you like some tea, we don't drink coffee, but have some herb teas. A little cup to soothe the nerves wouldn't hurt."

Christy nods, and I explain the projects Jimmy is working on for us. Mom brings in the tea and sits on the couch beside our guest. After I'm through Christy shakes her head. "How do I know you are really gay?"

Mom giggles. "Come in the back bedroom for two or three hours, and see for yourself."

"Two or three?" Christy fans herself.

"Like yours," mom grins, "my husband loves pussy. My Jamie takes her time making love, then fucking me, at least twice a day, three when she's spoiling me, which is almost daily. I assure you, she is gay." I can't believe mom, and she's not helping things. The two of us are about to become the talk around the real estate office.

"Twice, usually three times, oh my god, how heavenly." Christy wrinkles her nose. "What is the difference? I mean, between making love and fucking."

"Well," mom gives Christy a hug, "definitions are tough, but once you experience the two you will understand. It's a fun lesson. How is your pregnancy going?"

"Good." Christy rubs her belly. "I think I'm getting used to being pregnant, I don't get nearly as sick as I did with my first two, and... Well, I ah," she giggles, "I'm horny as all get out, and I've got two more months to go."

Mom pats Christy's hand. "A second reason to let Jamie prove to you she is gay."

"I'm also exhausted." Christy blushes, and hangs her head. "I barely have the energy to shave below my knees, so I can go out in public. If it wasn't so hot, I'd just wear pants, but heat is another of my problems." She covers her mouth. "Sorry, I shouldn't be unloading all this on you."

Looking over at me mom gives a head bob Christy's way. All I can manage is, "Ah, that's all right. Heard about the side effects of pregnancy, might even be experiencing it soon."

Mom rolls her eyes at me, and takes Christy by the hand. "Why not do like me, have Jamie give you a bath and shave."

"Oh, I don't know, I'm–"

"Nonsense," mom smacks Christy on the arm, "I'll go run your bath, Jamie will carry you in–"

"Carry me?"

"Yes," mom nods, "it's a big part of being spoiled, and she has the most unique way of carrying you. I guarantee you'll love it, and think you're in heaven. Alright?" Christy sighs, then nods, and Jan runs down the hall.

Wasn't much I could do, so I go over and pick up Christy. Wrapping her hands around my neck she snuggles up on my shoulder. She jumps when I slide my finger under her panties and in her pussy. "Oh, my that is special. Um-m, feels nice."

"Can make you feel a lot nicer, if you want."

"Never done anything like this before." Christy kisses my cheek, then the corner of my mouth. "But, I would like to."

She gets a bath, shave and two orgasms before I'm drying her off. Christy runs her hands through my hair. "You're very talented, are you taking me to bed?"

"Better," mom giggles, "you'll be starting in the swing, and finish on the ramp, if your swollen belly will allow it. Have you ever squirted? I'm talking a female ejaculation." Christy shakes her head, and mom grins. "You're going to."

I carry her into the swing, get her comfortable, then eat her pussy until she is screaming. Mom works on Christy's titties, while I give her two more orgasms with the rabbit. Giving her a little breather I go put my eight-incher on, and when I get back mom has eleven inches of vibrating beads up Christy's butt. Our horny little preggo takes the eight inches in two strokes and is crying for more, and wants fucked harder.

Christy has three separate, hard orgasms, then lay in the swing, gently rocking and panting heavily. "Now, that was a fucking."

"Nope, coming up, pun intended." Mom straightens out Christy's hair. "That's just a little taste of ladies making love." Mom helps Christy get out of the swing. "Honey, you think you can lay on the ramp, on your cute swollen tummy?"

I go to get the big boy and when I get back Christy is on the bed, on all fours. Mom is rubbing Christy's back. "Our girl's swollen tummy is getting in the way, so Jamie you've got to fuck this sweet little thing the old fashioned way. Honey, better to have your head flat on the bed, butt up high, more contact. You do want fucked, right?"

"Oh god," Christy shivers, "yes, I want fucked."

"Here she comes," mom kisses Christy, "you're going to squirt."

Christy looks over at the monster twelve-incher hanging from my harness and gasps. She starts trembling. "I-is-s that t-thing s-safe?"

"Perfectly. We'll take it real slow and easy." I rub her butt. "It'll take at least half an hour to fully penetrate yo–"

"Every time," mom giggles, "I get three strong climaxes before I get fucked."

I lick Christy's wet slit getting her to moan, "W-what a tongue. H-how many a-after?"

"Who knows?" Mom laughs. "It's like one long continuous monster climax, with a pair of squirts thrown in, then you kinda pass out."

"Oh god." Christy whimpers, "I-I don't k-know if–"

"Not to worry," I slip two fingers in Christy's pussy, "if it starts hurting, or you've had enough just wave a hand behind your back. I promise, little mommy, we're not going to hurt you. Now, you sure you want to do this?"

"Um-m, yes. I need a good fuck."

Mom giggles. "Jamie only gives great fucks."

Head of the monster easily slides in to Christy's pussy, getting her humming. Mom is rubbing Christy's back and titties, as I'm rubbing Christy's butt cheeks, fingering her rosebud and giving her more dick, an inch at a time.

I know Christy has two orgasms before my monster is fully in her, and maybe a third. Once in her I give her plenty of time to adjust to the size, waiting for Christy to give me the go ahead. She starts rocking back into me, and grabbing her by the hips I begin fucking her.

She starts cumming, bucking wildly, then Christy drags mom in front of her, burying her face in mom's pussy. It's unexpected, but mom is loving it, and it excites Christy so much she floods my crotch with love juice. I'm fucking her hard, and she's screaming into mom's pussy.

Half an hour of this Christy shrieks, crawls up mom, right off my dick, then starts squirting. No way is it in mom's range, but I swear she is spilling out twice as much. Christy lay in mom's arms panting, "O-okay, that's f-fucking."

"Yes dear, that's fucking." Mom gives Christy a kiss on the cheek. "My baby girl, knows how to treat a lady."

"God yes," Christy giggles, "I had so many orgasms I thought I was losing the feeling in my legs, plus I probably damaged your hearing, and what a mess I made."

"It's okay." I chuckle. "Around here, we've gotten used to screams, and the messes. Lets get you cleaned up."

Mom brings in a pot of herb tea and pitcher of water for us to enjoy, while we recuperate. I carry Christy in to the shower, clean her up, dry her, eat her to a quick climax, then another more intense one before dressing her. I give her a kiss, then herd her towards the living room. "Let's have a drink. Hope I didn't throw your schedule off."

"No, Jimmy's folks have the kids and I cleared my day, in case I needed plenty of time to find out what I needed to know."

"And did you?"

"Yes, you might be gay, just wish you would've taught Jimmy how to eat pussy when you taught him how to fuck." I look over at mom, and her mouth is open a foot, as I'm sure mine is. Laughing Christy shakes her head. "Three years with the same sex techniques and overnight it changes, there's a reason."

"We weren't lying, really." I hold up both hands. "It's not what you think it–"

"I know," Christy cuts me off, then hugs me, "you wanted a friend to help you get pregnant." My mom's and my mouth are back open, and Christy laughs. "I knew it before I left this room the first time." She shrugs. "Didn't say anything, because I was a bit curious about this gay thing. I've been horny as all get out, and figured I might get a decent climax or two out of it. Boy, did I get that wrong, and apparently you didn't teach Jimmy everything."

"Christy," I scratch my head, "we wanted to tell you, but Jimmy didn't think you'd take it so well. We both apologize."

"Oh, he wasn't wrong, I'd gone through the roof." Christy shakes her head, and pats her belly. "You feel so fat and ugly, you need reaffirmed constantly your husband wants you, so jealousy is just as uncontrollable as being horny."

"Ah," I tug at my ear, hoping this wouldn't make it worse, "he picked up the pointers, watching us, and asking questions, not doing us." That didn't sound as good as I thought it would, and judging by the look on Christy's face, it didn't sound too good to her either. I take a deep breath. "I think that needs re-worded, our union didn't go too well, nervousness, fear, guilt, all the above and more no doubt. We were hoping to get a second and third ejaculation, to confirm the job–"

"Good luck," Christy snorts, "that's only happened twice with me."

"Wasn't happening with Jimmy," mom shrugs, "so, he suggested seeing us making love might work, which we did and it worked. Hopefully, it worked completely."

"Yes, that would be nice." Christy fidgets a tad, then bites her lower lip. "On the other hand, if you were to need another session or two, could you teach Jimmy to eat pussy? I mean, he does now, frequently, but he doesn't really eat pussy, or I should say bring it to a climax." She giggles. "Or in your case climaxes, a bunch of them."

"Well, we owe you that much," I scrunch up my nose, "we were thinking about Jan being pregnant at the same time, say in another month or so. This time, if that's alright with you Christy? And we have not spoken to Jimmy about this."

"Fine by me," Christy smiles, "but I need a favor, I can't wait for two months. Could you please call Jimmy and arrange something for tomorrow?"

"We could," I shake my head, "but we had rules on what we can and can't do, that was the major no-no. As I said, with Jimmy this wasn't sex, with you it was. I guarantee you derived ten times as much pleasure than he did."

"There's your answer," mom shrugs, "Christy joins the three of us in–"

"Oh no," Christy covers her mouth with her hand, "I couldn't tell him about this."

"Already made one mistake," I rub Christy's back, "this will just be compounding it. If you could tell the difference in Jimmy's lovemaking, what are the chances of him telling?"

"Good, probably a sure bet." Christy rubs her forehead, and sighs. "God, how am I going to tell him I had the best sex in my life, and–"

"Don't," is all mom says, then shrugs, "it's simple, you had a hunch of Jimmy being different, followed up, asked us and needed proof we were gay." She gives us another shrug. "He watched, you watched, you're on an even keel. Tell him you think he should help out, but it's also an opportunity to learn, let him ask." I have to marvel at mom's deviousness, and thought it's a pretty good plan, Christy is mulling it over and mom gives her a hug. "It's a bit scary, but Jimmy isn't going to be pissed at you because you got horny watching us and we helped you out."

"Mom's right." I know it as soon as I say it, but it's out, my mom's eyes bug out of her head, but Christy doesn't even react.

"I thought Jimmy got that fact wrong," Christy nods, "but you are mother and daughter. I knew he had your listings." She sighs. "If you can take such chances for great sex, than I can. I'll talk to Jimmy tonight, how about tomorrow evening?"

"Fine," I rub my hands together, "we can make it dinner, say a barbecue, do a little swimming, do not bring suits. A beer or two, then with Jimmy here he can eat you and we can give pointers, maybe help out here or there."

Christy smiles, "And you will do this for us?"

"We're not bad people." I hug Christy, and give her a kiss. "We're just two star-crossed lovers who are bucking the system for love."

"And we hope you make it." Christy gives us each a kiss. "I have to get going, have a lot of talking to do this evening. Thank you for the advice, and a huge thank you for this morning, or afternoon, depending on how you look at it."

"You're welcome." I take Christy's hand and walk her to the door. "So, what do you think, four o'clock fine, we'll take care of everything?"

"That would be great. Thanks for the orgasms, and squirts." Christy kisses me, very hot and heavy, while we're beside her car, so neighbors might possibly see, but we're so far off the road. Mom gets the same treatment, and as she leaves Christy hollers, "Oh yeah, I want fucked tomorrow, not making love."

We head back towards the house, and mom swats me. "You blew it. Good thing you fucked her silly so she doesn't care."

"Yeah, well I was a little rattled, I never planned in getting involved with a married man, much less a married woman, so it's kind of hard to have a defense." I wag a finger at her. "Would've never had the problem if you hadn't needed a fuck. Who knows what might come out in the middle of an intense orgasm." I rub my temples. "At least we're moving soon."

"They won't tell baby girl."

"Maybe not intentionally, and nothing about the relationship. But, you start talking about great sex, folks listen and ask questions, then when they get the answers they go after good sex." Mom starts to shake her head, but I hold up two fingers. "Been two weeks and at least eight others know, that's quadruple in two weeks. How many will it be in a month? Or how about a year?"

She kisses me, and feels me up. "Calm down baby girl, it's no big deal."

"This one time, when we get to California we need a cover story if there is a slip."

"Like what?"

I scratch my chin for a bit. "Okay, we lived on a commune and you were like a second mother to me. We just have to tell the same story, and keep it simple."

"A commune?" Jan makes a sour face. "Not very original, but should work. I just want to know one thing, she is louder than me, right?"

I giggle, and shake my head. "No sexy, not even a close second, and I'm going to prove it." I get hold of her and pull her to me, kissing her, keeping her close with one arm wrapped around her, the other snaking under her skirt, cupping her pussy. "No surprise here, wet as hell." I kiss her. "Let's have an early dinner, then see if I can get you to shatter glass."

"Um-m, I could go for that," Jan sticks her nose in the air, "but I'm not louder than her."

"Oh please, you horny little monkey, get over here, so you can brace yourself against the counter." I point in front of us. "Just pick up your skirt, sexy girl, then I'm going to peel your wet panties off and eat your pretty pussy." She giggles, pulling up her skirt, as I pull her panties down.

Lick just above her clit and she puts a leg up on the end table to give me better access. It doesn't take long for my girl to get off, grunting and groaning at the strain of trying to be quiet. Panting, she runs a hand through my hair. "S-see, not t-too loud."

"Hm-m, then you won't mind one more, will you?" Jan groans, but doesn't move, as I go back to eating my special girl. I slide two fingers in her pussy, cup them a bit, search and find what I'm after, sending her into a howling, squirting fit.

Takes a bit of time to recoup and put her foot back on the floor. This time she whacks me in the head. "You stinker, no fair hitting my g-spot."

I giggle. "Sounded like your high 'C' spot, to me."

"Oops," laughing she socks me in the arm, "missed pun."

"No pun," lick the cream running down the inside of her thigh, "just the facts ma'am. You're a screaming little sex fiend."

"Me?" Giggling she smacks me on the shoulder. "Look at you, get me off twice and you still have your nose buried in my pussy." She closes her legs a bit. "So, who is the sex fiend?"

"Thought they came in three's." Chuckling I nod. "But, you have a good point, you're not the sex fiend. Now if you sit down, the sex fiend will lick his sexy little nymphomaniac's pussy clean."

"Alright, with my baby girl, I'm a nympho." She sits, spreads her legs wide and coos, "I love my sex fiend so much. I don't want our honeymoon to end, but we're going to have to return to the real world soon, you know get jobs."

"What?" I stop sucking her pussy lips. "I'm working now, well not really, it's more of a wonderful delight than work, maybe the better word is, hobby." Lick up her thigh then I suck on her clit. "Now, s-sh, I'm in the middle of something."

"Um-m, love your hobby." She giggles. "I'm almost in the middle of something too, the big 'O' from my beautiful baby girl." She clutches my head by my ears, moaning how good I make her feel, how I always make her cum, and how much she loves me.

My girl enjoys an intense orgasm, then we make out until she can stand. Once in the kitchen she hugs and kisses me. "Still can't believe how fast and furious you get me off."

She snickers. "If lucky, it used to take me three or four times as long to get off, even by myself. And I never thought about having five a day, much less whatever I've been getting, which I thought was damn impossible." She kisses me, and pats my cheek. "Thank you, baby girl, and I should give you one or two at least."

"Mom, don't be–"

"Ah, Jan," she smacks me on the butt, "remember, Jan?" She wrinkles her nose, tsking. "I was going to give my girl a surprise, but two mistakes in one day. I don't know, sends the wrong message, you think?"

Knowing she was at the adult store yesterday I smile. "What surprise? And I got the message."

"Unh-unh, wouldn't be a surprise. Well..." she runs her finger up from my belly button to my lips, then kisses me, "...might change my mind, say if my girl was to lose her t-shirt and shorts, I do love looking at my baby girl in her hipsters. Isn't that what I put on you this morning?"

By the time my shirt and shorts are on the floor I'm breathing heavy. Cupping my butt mom holds me close, then nibbles on my ear. "Yes, there's your sexy boy shorts." She kisses me on the neck, getting me to pant, then gives me a sensual kiss. "Sit up here on the counter and I'll give my beautiful baby girl an orgasm. I owe you at least one for three."

12