Free At Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I was trying to tell you," I kiss her, "enjoyed a decent one while eating my sexy nympho's sweet pussy."

"Um-m, mine were far more than decent." She picks me up, and I sit on the counter, spreading my legs, then Jan steps between them. "And I'm about to give you far more than decent. I'm not as good as my baby girl, but I keep practicing. I love practicing."

She leaves my undies on, drapes my legs over her shoulders and licks my pussy. My girl slips a finger under my leg band and into my pussy, getting me off nicely. I run my hand through her hair. "I love your practicing too."

We eat a late, light dinner, then Jan pats the side of my butt. "Keep your adorable shorts on, baby girl," she sucks on one of my nipples, "and go get in the swing." She kisses me, long and tenderly. "I'll be in soon, with your surprise."

Do as told, and mom comes in shortly, wearing a pink harness. Attached to it is a pink dildo, five and a half inches long and an inch across. Grinning mom strokes her toy. "It's your surprise, but really my present, baby girl's first dickie I fuck you with. When you graduate to bigger toys I'm going to have this one bronzed, then put it on the mantle."

Both of us laugh, then mom runs her finger up my undie's crotch. "No wonder you like me in panties, my baby girl looks so hot with such a huge wet spot." Tweaking my nipples she strokes my undies covered slit, with her thigh. "How did your cute little pussy do it?"

"Y-you," I pant, "always t-this way w-with you." Start thrusting my hips up to her finger, and want these undies off. "Urgh-h, please fuck m-me!"

My girl teases me for a while, giving me a pair of minor orgasms before she gets my wet panties off. Even though she doesn't need to, she gives me her dickie an inch at a time, giving my titties and clit plenty of attention, along with us making out. My girl is so proud to get me off a handful of times, and I want her in the swing, but she says it's my night. With help from her vibrating anal balls she gives me another handful of orgasms before we go to bed.

"Thank you for such a fantastic night, you sexy girl." I give her a kiss. "Love your present and would like to show you how much."

"Well, I had two climaxes while eating my baby girl's pussy." She kisses me, then lays on her back giggling. "But, I'll never tell you no, just beg for more of my sweet Jamie's love."

I kiss my way down her body, all the way to her toes, then back up to her pussy, getting Jan to squeal when I reach her clit. She starts her orgasm, then I finger and suck her to two more.

* * *

to be continued...

12