Free Birds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached out around my neck, and she pulled our faces closer. I guess she was finally getting something out of the experience. I put my arm across her side, my hand on her smooth back, and slowly pulled our upper bodies together, until our nipples were kissing too, our hard little nubbins pressing into each other, and my warm breasts mashing into Kim's soft warm breasts. Before we realized it, our hands were all over each other, Kim massaging my scalp, my hand rubbing her bare back, our mouths together, our lips and tongues, then our breasts were mashed together, and even our hips were pressed together. I could feel the warmth of Kim's pussy, though we both still had our panties on.

I was going to ask her if she was feeling anything, but to be honest, I lost track of time as we kissed and caressed each other. Her body felt so right against mine, her heat and moisture joining so nicely with mine, our bodies dancing together horizontally on the bed, our smells filling each other's nose. Kim's fragrance was a combination of lavender and acacia bath soap, feminine sweat, and the musk from her pussy, which was quite an intriguing and enticing combination.

"Oh, Rachel, you smell so NICE!" Kim moaned into my mouth, and I could feel air rushing in and out of her nose, as our mouths were pretty much locked together, other than when she made her exclamation. I guess she was thinking along the same lines as I was. I guess we both smelled pretty nice, at least to each other!

In spite of my belief that Kim had finally figured out how to reach an orgasm, she sighed shortly after I had cum yet again, from the smell and taste and feel and sounds of her. She didn't realize it, but she was very erotic, with her inflamed, overheated feminine fragrance, the salty-sweet taste of her saliva and mouth on mine. Her feel was voluptuous and full figured, warm and even moist. And her sounds, low moans that rose from deep inside her and that I could feel as well as hear. In spite of all that, Kim insisted that she had 'felt okay, kind of nice,' but nothing unusual.

I've come to love Kim dearly since then, she really IS a sweet girl, but she was so DUMB! I was beginning to wonder what it would take.

"I just don't get it," she said. "Maybe if you play with my pussy, I could see what I'm supposed to do." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay," I sighed. "Let's try seeing if touching your pussy might not help. Why don't you pull your panties down, and I'll pull mine down, and we'll compare, for starters."

Kim's eyes brightened at this. "That's a good idea, Rachel! Maybe there's something different about my pussy that doesn't allow me to cum or something. Maybe you'll be able to see something." I have to admit that I was very much looking forward to seeing her pussy, and maybe even more. I'd do what it took to help fulfill her.

Kim shimmied her panties down her hips as she lay next to me, facing me on her side. She stopped when her panties got to her knees. "Can you see okay?" she asked, as I stared at her unbelievably attractive vaginal area. Kim had a lovely, neatly trimmed small bush of red pubic hair above her pussy, not a hair out of place. It contrasted with her white skin, and went perfectly with the top of her slit, and her clit under its sheath, which were a bright pink blending into a darker red between her labia. I couldn't see more, because her panties were keeping her thighs together, but I hoped I'd get them off her so that I could see much more of that beautiful pussy.

"Umm, yes Kim, and from the little I can see, it looks like your pussy's okay."

"Can I see yours, Rachel, so I can compare?"

"Um, sure," I said, and slipped Kira's panties down my hips to my knees, too. "Oh Rachel, your pussy looks very pretty!" Kim exclaimed. "I love your little bush, and how neat your slit and everything is. See, my pussy is just so sloppy. It's just too wet and everything." I could see a little rivulet of liquid dripping down the front of her left thigh, as she was lying on her left side.

"Why, liquid is a GOOD thing, Kim," I said. "It means that you're getting excited."

"It does?" Kim said. "Oh, I didn't know that." Gosh, how ignorant could she BE?

Kim then said, "Can I touch you pussy, Rachel? Looking isn't really helping me to understand what's wrong with me." She had such a hopeful look in her eyes, it was clear to me that she only wanted to find out what was wrong with her physiological responses, and that she didn't have any ulterior motives. At least, I didn't THINK so.

"Okay," I said. "Let's take our panties all the way off, though, so that we can move our legs."

"Oh, here, let me do that," Kim said hurriedly, as I moved to slip my own panties down. I shrugged, and Kim snuggled up close to me, her body against mine, our naked breasts touching, her breath hot on my cheek, our hips in close contact. I could definitely feel the heat from her pussy now. I felt her hands groping down below, brushing against my pubic bush, then my slit, along my thighs, until her hands reached my panties. She grasped them with her fingers, slowly pulling them down my legs to my feet, where she pulled them off. Instead of just dropping them, she accidentally threw them, and they landed right by her head.

"Oops," she said, pickeng them up, and unconsciously scratching her nose with the hand that had my (and Kira's) soiled panties in them, with the panties inches from her nose.

"Wow, your nose must really itch," I said, as Kim scratched her nose for some time, also taking deep breaths at the same time.

"Umm, I guess I'm allergic to something, or ... something," she said, sheepishly. "Okay, would you mind pulling my panties off?" she said.

"Um, sure, but I'll have to slide down to reach better," I said, slyly. In actuality I wanted to get a closer look (and sniff) of her pussy, but I didn't want to alarm her. After all, if she wasn't a lesbian, she might be alarmed by having another girl staring at her naked crotch, and I didn't want to upset her. Kim rolled over onto her back as I slipped down, my face next to her lovely, heavy breasts, her nipples pink and hard. As I slipped down further, I looked at her small baby fat belly, which was just so pleasantly rounded, but not fat. I appreciated seeing a girl nude who looked like a normal girl, and not emaciatedly perfect.

Kim cooed contentedly as my face approached her hips, and I snuck a look at her beautiful pussy, but I still couldn't see much of her slit, though her skin and bush there looked so nice, and perfect. I COULD smell her pussy, though, and it was definitely on fire judging by the fresh, fragrant smell, and the liquid I could see glistening inside her slit, and which had already dripped down her thigh earlier. I just couldn't understand why she wasn't feeling anything. It was a real puzzlement.

I took her turquoise panties between my fingers and gently slipped them down her calves and feet. The instant I got them over her feet, she spread her legs REALLY wide. I guess she had felt constricted by them before. "Maybe you should touch my pussy first, okay?" Kim said. "Since you're already down there, and all. You could show me how I'm supposed to touch myself."

"Uh, okay," I said, trying not to show my eagerness, again, in an effort not to alarm her. I moved up and sat on one butt cheek between her legs, my legs together. There was certainly plenty of room there, as I could hardly believe how wide her legs were spread. I guess she wanted to make sure I had enough room. I looked closer at her pussy. It was amazingly wet, and lovely. Kim had full, pouty outer lips, meaty and you could actually grab them between your fingers. They were swollen and full, a darkish purple. On her underside, below her vaginal opening, the skin going back to her anus was a dark pink, and hairless. Inside her lips, her opening was a redder kind of purple, and her slit was slightly open, like a lover's lips poised for a kiss.

Thinking about kisses and her pussy at once, gave me a strong surge of pleasure in my own pussy, as I imagined placing my mouth on that moist, hot opening. But I knew that if I did that, I might shock her. Kim groaned as she saw me looking at her there. Her clit, for some reason, was fully exposed, her little pink pearl swollen and big, at least three quarters of an inch or so around. I thought that this was most peculiar, with her showing all signs of being sexually aroused, including an increased breathing rate, yet she wasn't feeling anything. My heart went out to her.

"You should touch me," Kim said, almost impatiently, moving her hips in a rotating motion. "Um, so I can see what to do," she added. Not wasting any more time, I brought my fingertip to her labia, and traced along her labia, around and around, being careful not to touch her clit. I may not have been very good at reading people, but I certainly knew something about pleasuring myself, or another girl, with my finger. I lightly traced over the folds of her lips, occasionally dipping my finger inside the creamy wetness of her slit.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Unnh," she answered. I supposed she was still collecting her thoughts, so I began tracing around her clit, as it stood up before me. "Unnk," she said, and gurgled a little bit. Her hips moved around in kind of a jerky way. For most girls, I'd guess that was an indication that they'd cum, but Kim shook her head when I asked if she were feeling anything. This girl was going to be a very tough case.

I lightly, very lightly, traced my fingertip over her clit, making sure that my finger was moistened, so that I wouldn't cause her too much sensation or friction there. Again, Kim's hips jerked and she moaned. "I think I felt ... something," she whispered. "Maybe that's the right thing to do, you'd better keep trying that, okay?" She gasped, and said again, "That seems to be helping."

I thought I'd try involving her pussy itself in the hunt for some sensation inside of Kim, so I slowly sank my index finger all the way inside her slick hole. She was very tight, and I loved the feel of her hot, moist flesh around my finger as it dove in as far as I could get it. "Oh my!" she said.

"Aah, did you feel that?" I asked. Did it feel good?"

"Umm, it kind of pinched, I think, but better keep trying it, baby, I mean, Rachel."

"Okay," I said, and slowly finger fucked her sweet hole. I had a stray thought that, if Kim actually responded to my caressing, and fucking, that we might move on to actually having sex. I didn't feel that that would be a betrayal of Kira, as she'd made it clear that, while she DID love me, she would never want me to be unhappy, and wouldn't keep me from any other girl, though up to that point there never HAD been any other girl, other than in my imagination. So, in a sense, I didn't KNOW what it was to betray another girl's trust, since I'd never had the opportunity. So, in my naivete, I proceeded.

I slipped another finger in with my index finger, twining them to make a thicker object to intrude into her feminine cavern. Kim moaned loudly, her hips bucked several times, and the liquid coming from her pussy almost made me think she was peeing. But it didn't have that salty odor, just Kim's feminine musk smell, which was becoming more familiar to me now.

"Yes, oh yes, umm, I'm sure that's it," Kim half shouted, half whispered. I felt a sense of pride. I'd made her cum, and she could appreciate now how to make herself cum! I always say, give a woman a fish, and she'll eat for a day, but teach her to fish, and she'll leave you alone. Or something like that.

Anyway, I slowed down my finger fucking of her gushing hole, and reluctantly withdrew my now-pruny fingers from her. "Well, I guess that's it," I said, as I absent-mindedly smelled my fingers, her fragrance mouth-watering and lingering on me.

"Umm, what do you mean?" Kim said, a look of panic on her face, as she opened her eyes, which she had apparently been resting.

"Well, you've cum, and now you know how to do it," I said.

"Ohh, no, no I didn't cum, at least I don't THINK I did," she said. Her voice sounded almost, I don't know, desperate. "Please, keep trying, okay?" I couldn't BELIEVE this! I could have sworn that Kim had not only cum, but that she'd cum numerous times! But then I had to admit to myself that I was very inexperienced in relating to another female sexually in real life, as the only woman I'd been with was Kira, who was a dream girl. Probably no other woman could cum as easily or so well as Kira could. So, I took a breath and thought about what I should do.

"Okay Kim, I didn't realize that it might be very difficult to make you cum, because, to be truthful, I'm not very experienced in touching another girl sexually."

"Oh, really?" she said.

"Yeah," I replied without guile. I thought it important to be truthful and honest with Kim, who was also unfamiliar with girl-girl relations, as she had told me. I didn't want her to have an unpleasant experience, and sadly, so far I hadn't helped her.

"Umm, maybe if you, like kiss me there, or, you know, like, kiss IT, maybe I could feel that?" she said, I would have sworn a note of desperation in her voice.

"You mean, kiss your pussy?" I asked. Of course, that sounded like a great idea to me, but I didn't want to shock her. I wasn't sure if she knew anything about cunnilingus.

"Umm, okay," Kim said, raising her hips up off the bed a few inches. I leaned closer to her really awesome pink slit, juicy and hot, and brought my nose no more than an inch or two away from the glistening, liquid surface of her bubbling cauldron. I could smell the familiar scent of an aroused woman's pussy, very much like Kira's, and my own, steamy, fragrant woman smell, with just a touch of her body splash to add a citrus flavor to her natural scent. I inhaled deeply, loving her scent, and then it struck me that maybe, just maybe, Kim had been inhaling MY scent off my panties! Was it possible? Did she realize what she'd done, or was it completely subconscious on her part? Or, perhaps it was just coincidence. Yes, that must be it. Otherwise, she surely would have cum by now...

Her body's perfume (augmented by Bath & Body Works) wafted into my nose, and went straight to my own pussy. Already flowing, my lubrication gushed, and I could feel liquid dripping from me into the sheet, where previously I had worried about the wet spots Kira and I had produced. I lay contentedly on my stomach, my bare ass up, and at that moment I longed to feel Kira's tongue there, licking wetly between my globes, one of her favorite pursuits. I decided to proceed, and delicately dabbed my pink tongue on her wrinkled, plump but hairless labia.

Her taste was not unusual, at least compared to Kira. Slightly salty, no doubt from perspiration; the faintest hint of pee fragrance, which I had come to appreciate on Kira, and which was no less charming between Kim's plump thighs, a citrusy taste, slightly acid, maybe from her body splash, or maybe from a douche, and over it all, that luscious, creamy taste of woman fluid, thick but liquid, trickling over my tongue and mixing with my saliva.

"Unnh," Kim muttered, her head moving from side to side. I could tell that, at long last, Kim was approaching an orgasm! Her hands were on her breasts, squeezing her over full orbs between her fingers, her light pink flesh squeezing out between her fingers, and her thumbs and forefingers randomly pinching her bright pink nipples, a flush creeping up her upper chest and over her face, clear signs of orgasm. Her hips stuttered against my face. I let her ride out the waves of pleasure she was feeling, though I hadn't even touched her clit yet. Finally, though, her hips quieted, her breathing, ragged before, evened out, and she sighed.

Then I very gently circled her swollen plump clit with the tip of my tongue, trying to avoid touching her clit directly. I thought that might be too much so soon after her orgasms. As my tongue circled her proud pearl, her hips began rotating around, a clear response to my stimulation. After I had set up a pattern of circling her clit, then I breathed over her nubbins, and Kim shreiked.

"Oh God!! Yes! Do that!! Fuck!! Oh yeah, Rachel, fuck me with your tongue! Hard!! Harder!!! Baby!!!" The rest subsided into incomprehensible sounds, as her body shook, and perspiration trickled out from under her heavy breasts, and a sheen of sweat covered her upper chest.

Suddenly, she grabbed for my head, and pulled me up to her, pulling my face to hers, and kissing me hard, even harder than I think Kira and I ever had, even in the throes of our own passion. My dry, naked body slipped against her wet, naked body, then our wet, excited pussies met, and I slowly, but insistently pressed my own hard clit into Kim's, and she bit my lip in ecstasy. I slowly fucked myself into Kim, and she brought her legs up over and behind mine, locking her heels behind my ass, pulling me into her.

The feeling of contact between the two of us was very intimate, as Kim opened her being to me, making herself vulnerable physically to my touch. I was used to that with Kira, of course, but I'd never had such intimate moments one on one with any other girl, particularly one I didn't really know. I felt something akin to love for her, based solely on our physical contact, and it alarmed me that passion of that kind could be generated by what was really just a hookup. I could see why other girls had confused sex with love, and it added to my doubts about what kind of relationship Kira and I had had all along.

But these melancholy thoughts were subsumed by the tidal wave that was an aroused Kim. Our hips clashing in a warfare of Eros, our clits connecting, sometimes soft as a lover's kiss, other times with a slap of our thighs into each other's crotch, the waves of passion and ecstasy crashed over, and drowned me, countless times. I could only imagine the same was happening to Kim, judging by her sighs, moans and her sloppily directed kisses (though mine returned were equally sloppy and wet.)

Finally, though, I could take no more pressure against my now sensitive clit, and slowed, then stopped, my hips resting between hers, our cunts nestling together familiarly. We soon both dropped off to sleep, our intimate combat tiring us both. I awoke, maybe a half hour later, with Kim resting her head on my breasts, her open eyes fixed on mine.

"Oh, hello," I said, slightly startled.

"Hi," she said, softly. "I think I'm getting it now, but I'd like to practice. Can I try what you just did?"

"Um, okay, but softly, okay?" I said. "So, how was your first cum?" I smiled at her.

My smile fell when she said, "Well, I don't think I came, but it WAS nice." What the FUCK was wrong with this girl? Even somebody as inexperienced as me with other girls could tell that she'd OBVIOUSLY cum, and damned enthusiastically, too! But Kim began kissing me gently, as her soft hands caressed my breasts. My nipples stiffened in response to the feminine attention, and I cooed involuntarily from the pleasure of being touched.

"Just leave it to me, baby," Kim whispered, and I went along with it. Kim softly kissed my throat, laving soft, feathery brushes of her full lips against my sensitive skin there, and I purred, just as a kitten does when petted there. Meanwhile, her busy hands made love to my breasts, pinching my nipples, then her fingernails scraping over the sensitive skin just surrounding my areolae.

Her fingers and hands moved on, fingertips scraping over my stomach and hips, just bordering on tickling me, in a delicious torture, as her warm, wet lips fastened on, and began sucking on my nipples. The pleasure in those sensitive nubbins was intense, though different from the pleasure found at my clit, or pussy, or even my ass. Kim suckled at me, like a newborn taking its first meal at its mother's breast, and I wished that I were lactating, to give Kim what she craved.