Free Birds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my focus centered on the pleasurable sensations at each breast, Kim's nimble fingers slipped down to my now-ready pussy, my labia, and slit and clitoris reawakened and interested in her contact. Her fingers shocked me when one brazenly invaded my tight tunnel, slick and grasping at her digit, but disappointed when her invading finger removed itself from me, as fast as it had entered. An involuntary moan of disappointment escaped me.

"Like that, baby?" Kim whispered up at me, a wet nipple momentarily escaping her mouth.

"Uh huh," I groaned back at her, my hips, following their own agenda, rolling in pleasure and plainly signaling their interest in further fucking. To my delight, her finger soon returned, filling me pleasurably, my wetness easing her entry. The feeling of fullness was welcome, another girl's presence inside me a source of infinite delight for me. I soon wanted more.

"More, please," I whispered to the top of her red head, and she responded by gently biting my nipple, making me yelp, then she thrust two fingers twined together into my waiting hole, making me gasp. "Don't stop," I said, when she paused momentarily, waiting to see if she'd hurt me. "Don't stop!" She began fucking me, slowly at first, then faster, her fingers thrusting deep inside my warm, pink slit, now expanding to make room for my lover. Her hand banged around, and occasionally onto, my clit, so I pressed against her hand with mine. "Not there," I warned her.

"Sorry, baby," Kim apologized.

"Unh, faster" I responded, as she fucked me more. Kim built me to a slow crescendo, my passion building, my muscles and nerves increasing in tension, until finally her pace matched my need, and my hips bucked upwards against her hand, waves of indescribable emotion and feeling washing over me yet again.

"Unnh, Kim, unnnh, fuck oh fuck, oh I'm cumming fuck me fuck me fuck me!!" I grabbed her wrist to push it into my cunt, my clit throbbing and pulsing as I came.

I hadn't cum so enthusiastically since, well, the first time it happened at another girl's hands - Kira, naturally. It was a real eye opener for me, to find that another girl could do maybe even more to make me cum than Kira could. And Kim didn't even know what she was doing!

I opened my eyes after I regained a little strength. Kim was looking at me sadly.

"That certainly looked like fun, Rachel. That MUST be what cumming is like, huh?

Oh geez, not THIS again. "Kim, I'm sure you've come, probably several times," I said. I looked at her hands, stroking her thighs....which made me look at her rosy red pussy, and don't you know I felt another little tingle between MY legs?

"No, I don't think so," she said. "Don't you, like see colors, and smell flowers, and get all tense, then all tingly and then all relaxed? No, I'm pretty sure I haven't cum yet." She certainly had a sad expression on her face, if nothing else.

"Gosh, Kim, okay, but I just don't understand why you're not getting it. I figured it out when I was just a little girl!" But, I thought I would do my very best to help her learn this important part of a girl's life. It was the right thing to do. "Okay Kim, I'll try something else. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, I read somewhere that people like to do a number thing, is it a 96, or 66 or something? I don't know what that is, but maybe that would be good?" I giggled.

"Ha, you mean a 69?" I said. "God, yes, that would surely do it." I thought about it. That wouldn't be cheating on Kira, I didn't think.

"Okay, lay on your side," I directed her. I lay facing her, but of course with my face at her wet, red pussy, and her face at mine.

"Now, what you nee-" I began, but finished with "-oh, yeah, that's it!" as her mouth was all over my pussy, licking my plump, hot lips, and her hand was around back at my ass, looking for my hole there. She was sometimes a quick learner, and other times really stupid.

I didn't waste any more time with instructions, as my body was telling me that Kim was doing very well. I pushed my face between Kim's plump, hot thighs, inhaling the sweet, musky smell of her pussy, and lapping up as much of her cream as I could.

We rolled together, sometimes next to each other, sometimes one or the other of us on top, but we each had our faces nearly inside the other's cunt, and we both had a finger or two inside the other's slick anus, fucking in and out. The pleasure was rapidly building up in each of us, our thighs squeezing each other's head, then we started grunting.

I almost giggled, we sounded like two little pigs trying to get deeper and deeper inside another girl's pussy. The smell of a hot, creamy cunt apparently can have that kind of effect, and we got kind of wild. There we were, rolling, and grunting, our bodies spasming from multiple orgasms, and I imagine we must have looked kind of funny, since if you were an onlooker, it would look like we didn't have any heads, but four legs instead.. I can honestly say that was the most out of control I'd ever been up until that time, including with Kira.

Which made it kind of unfortunate that Kira walked in then. Of course, we didn't realize it, Kim and I, as we were pretty busy eating out each other's holes. But after we calmed down a little, after the mind numbing jolts of mutual pleasure had run their course through us, we heard someone clearing her throat, and we each looked up from our particular vantage point to see Kira standing at the foot of the bed, looking kind of mad. I saw a smile, but she was upside down from where I was looking, so I knew it wasn't anything like a smile.

I looked around, and I can see where Kira might not understand that I was only showing Kim how to achieve an orgasm. The bed sheets were off the mattress corners, and just made a little irregularly shaped island around Kim and I. The sheets were pretty damp, and Kim and I were both perspiring. The blanket was completely gone, god knows where. Kim's hair was a mess, and when I felt it, apparently mine was, too. The air smelled like hot female sex, and I could see that even Kira could smell it.

Well, Kim and I separated, and without a word, Kim set about finding her various bits of clothing we'd thrown around. It was amazing that she could be so calm, that didn't seem to be in keeping with the shy, virginal girl I had to show how to orgasm. She got all of her clothes back on, no one in the room saying a word, Kira's eyes were blazing with anger and jealousy, and as Kim began to leave, she had to walk by Kira. I thought there was going to be a fight.

"Kira," Kim said, nodding to Kira. "Kim," Kira said, nodding back to Kim. "Say hi to Beverly," she said, as Kim sashayed out, her plump ass looking pretty hot as she walked away from us.

"Who's Beverly?" I asked.

"Kim's girlfriend," Kira said. As the door closed behind Kim, Kira said, "That's a nice ass." I don't know if she was talking to me, or just thinking out loud.

As it turned out, Kira wasn't mad at me at all, though she was furious with Kim. All she'd say all night as we lay together, was, "I love you Rachel...I love you so much," and held onto me for all she was worth.

But I was beginning to see our relationship differently than I ever had before. Who else was out there for me, who else would love me as much as Kira?

I would soon find out on our upcoming road trip.