Free Coffee

Story Info
A free coffee turns out to have a hidden price for Sonia.
2.7k words
4.48
68.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,737 Followers

Sonia was probably doomed from the moment she saw the sign. She was on her way to work, already thinking ahead to the ten o'clock meeting and making vague plans for lunch, when she saw that the storefront on Person Street had a new tenant. Normally, that would have rated only a minor flicker of interest, and that only if traffic was moving slowly, but the new business was called 'Roasted and Ground'. And a chalkboard out front said, in impressively large letters, 'FREE COFFEE! TODAY ONLY'.

Before she could even consciously skip backward from lunch to breakfast, Sonia had hit her turn signal and was pulling into the small parking lot. It was practically a no-brainer-even if the coffee wasn't free, skipping her usual detour onto Lafayette would save her about fifteen minutes on her daily commute, and if they had food she could skip the morning cafeteria run too. Unless the lines were crazy, this could get her to work early and fully caffeinated, and the parking lot looked to be about ninety percent empty. Sonia picked a spot, thumbing her nose at the usual ominous parking restrictions ('Roasted and Ground Parking Only, Twenty-Minute Time Limit, Violators Will Be Towed!') and headed inside.

It was a little more crowded than she expected, but thankfully the line was short. Most of the people she saw through the frosted glass partition that separated the dining area from the counter had already been served. They were sitting in rows on long benches, sipping their coffee with their heads down. The room was surprisingly quiet, but Sonia understood what that was like all too well. At 6:45 AM, she wasn't exactly a conversationalist either. She scanned the menu while she waited, pleased to see that the drink selection mapped pretty well to her usual taste in addictive stimulants.

The line moved quickly-it looked like they had a pretty full staff for a small business, with a number of people moving briskly and efficiently behind the counter to fill orders. Only one of them, the woman at the register, looked like she really belonged in a coffee house, though. The rest of them didn't have nearly enough tattoos, piercings, or colors in their hair to fit Sonia's mental image of baristas. "Hi," the cashier said, fixing her with a confident grin, "I'm Skye, and welcome to Roasted and Ground. What's your drug of choice?"

Sonia let herself smile a little at that. "I'd like a venti-um, twenty ounce dark roast, no sugar, half cream, shot of vanilla if you've got it, and if you can serve it to me intravenously that'd be great. I've got a ten o'clock meeting and the boss is a slow talker. Oh, and one of those sausage and egg biscuits, too."

Skye punched in the order with professional ease. "Venti, huh? Coming over from the dark side?" She sounded more amused than anything.

"You made me an offer I couldn't refuse," Sonia said, nodding back in the direction of the sign. "Oh, shit, I should have asked-is that deal just for a twelve-ounce, or...?" She didn't mind paying, really-it was the same money she would have spent over at Starbucks, give or take a quarter. But it felt kind of silly, stopping at a place that was miraculously offering free coffee and then not taking advantage of it.

But Skye just waved a hand dismissively and said, "Nah, we're good. I figure it's worth it if I get you addicted, right? It's just three-fifty for the sandwich, and you can pay me tomorrow for the fix." She took Sonia's cash and tapped a few buttons on the register. "Can I get a name?"

"Sonia," she replied, unable to resist widening her smile into a conspiratorial grin. "And I've been addicted since I was fifteen." She stepped aside to let the next person order, and Skye let her alone with her thoughts for a few minutes while she handled the rest of the line.

Most of the thoughts were about Skye, and the way she kept glancing over at Sonia with a little half-smile on her face even while she took other orders. Sonia always felt like her gaydar was a little bit staticky at the best of times, and that went double for the service industry-when someone had to be friendly for a living, it was easy to read that as 'yes, I too am bisexual and find you adorable' when it really meant 'my livelihood depends on fostering an atmosphere of casual intimacy and friendship with you'.

Sonia dropped three bucks in the tip jar anyway, just in case. Flirting or not, Sonia didn't mind being stared at by those pretty eyes. They were green, the color of sea foam, the color of Skye's hair (had she dyed it to match? The effect was stunning...) and they seemed to sparkle every time they flickered over in Sonia's direction. Sonia glanced down at her watch, and decided she had time to eat in before getting back on the road.

A few minutes later, one of the smiling, clean-cut baristas that seemed so personality-free compared to Skye handed her a large cup of coffee and a biscuit that wafted up a tiny cloud of steam like it was still fresh from the oven. She took it gratefully and found a spot on a bench. Not exactly the most atmospheric seating arrangements, but Sonia supposed that they had to do the best they could with the limited space. The people on either side of her stared down into their coffee with grateful smiles on their faces, not acknowledging her presence.

After her first sip, Sonia was even more glad she stopped by. The coffee was perfect, roasted just enough to bring out the flavor of the bean without tasting muddy or bitter. The barista had put in just enough milk to give it a rich, silky texture, and Sonia downed half of it in about three big gulps before she even noticed how good it was. After that, she slowed down a bit to savor it, but a few bites of flaky biscuit and salty, spicy sausage had her gulping all over again.

She was down to about a quarter of the cup when she felt a tap on the shoulder. "Hi," Skye said, beaming down at her. "I just thought I'd stop over and see how you were doing." That pinged loudly, even on Sonia's wonky and unreliable gaydar, but she still didn't want to jump to any conclusions. "Was the service okay, is the food good, how's the coffee..." She shrugged. "You know, that kind of thing."

Sonia looked down at her plate. "Food's gone," she said, looking back up with a warm smile on her face. "Coffee's going right along with it. I might order another one to go, even." She glanced over at the line, which appeared to be in the middle of a lull. "A couple more like this and I might even be awake enough to face a day at the office."

Skye laughed hard at that, swaying so hard with amusement that she almost bumped into Sonia's back. "Oh, you have no idea how funny that is," she said, resting her hand on Sonia's shoulder in a way that definitely made Sonia's libido sit up and take notice. "So what do you do at this office of yours?"

Okay, this was definitely flirting. Sonia's smile spread broadly across her face almost of its own volition, and she felt a pleasant warmth flow through her chest that had very little to do with the coffee. "I'm a project manager for the development team, we run the primary web app that the company uses to track orders. Really just your basic middle management stuff," she said with a touch of self-deprecation in her voice.

"Oh, don't sell yourself short!" Skye replied, leaning in a little closer with a familiarity that was instantly warm and comfortable. (And, Sonia couldn't help but notice, one that put Skye's breasts about two inches from Sonia's forehead.) "It sounds like they couldn't run the place without you! Do you even get to take days off?"

Sonia giggled. It sounded a little bit strange in her own ears-she didn't know when she'd last felt so happy to just sit with someone and open up to them a little. "I think Obama was still President when I took my last vacation," she said, looking up into Skye's beautiful eyes. (Well, into Skye's very large and impressive breasts, but Sonia could imagine the eyes up there.) "There's always a list of priorities a mile long, and never enough people to handle the load. It's nice feeling indispensable, but..."

"But you just can't get away without being missed," Skye finished for her. "It's kind of lucky for you, really." Sonia didn't understand how constant late nights and early mornings counted as 'lucky', but she didn't exactly want to contradict the hot woman who was practically cradling Sonia's head with her tits, either. So she just smiled and nodded, almost rubbing her hair on Skye's nipple in the process.

"But I can imagine that's all got to be a little bit rough on the love life," Skye continued, turning the pings on Sonia's gaydar into a steady tone. "Got anyone at home?"

Sonia suddenly found herself very, very eager to let Skye know the answer to that question. "Just my dad," she said, before realizing that she had blurted out something that sounded either really creepy, utterly pathetic, or both. "Um, I mean...I take care of him." She felt suddenly foolish, like her thoughts were spilling out in a silly gush from her excitement, but Skye's warm smile made her feel relaxed all over again. "He can't afford a nursing home, so I get someone in to look after him during the day when I'm at work. My room's on the other side of the house, though," she volunteered eagerly.

"Busy work, busy home...lots of people who'd miss you if you went away," Skye said. The statement seemed odd-even a little bit sinister-but before Sonia could think about it too much, Skye cradled Sonia's face into her luscious tits and derailed Sonia's train of thought entirely. "Guess we can't keep you too long, then, can we?" Out of the corner of her eye, Sonia saw the baristas leading some of the other patrons into the back in twos and threes, but Skye's breasts were so warm and soft that she didn't think about it too much.

Sonia took a deep breath, inhaling the clean scent of Skye's body mingled with the rich aroma of coffee that filled the air. Her senses felt strangely alive, almost overpoweringly so-every time she tried to think about the fact that she was basically nuzzling another woman's tits in a public place, or about the way that she felt like she was just babbling the first thing that came into her head every time Skye asked her a question, she would catch a whiff of coffee or feel a warm tingle between her thighs and her thought popped like a soap bubble under the weight of the distraction. Sonia knew she didn't usually feel so scatterbrained, but...but...

Skye reached down and began massaging Sonia's breasts through her blouse. Sonia's thoughts popped again.

"Still," Skye said, finding Sonia's nipples through the layers of fabric with practiced ease, "it'll be nice to have a few regulars coming in now and again. Makes it easier to keep from getting too attached to my people, you know? It's hard to get rid of someone you've got all nice and trained in, but if you've got a customer that stops by every day and really gets to know you, well..." She chuckled. "You learn how to take care of each other."

Sonia felt a warm, drowsy heat spread through her body as Skye's fingers did their work. "Yes, I think you're going to be my new favorite customer, aren't you, sweetie? You won't miss a day." The words seemed to resonate in Sonia's head, like she was hearing them on a PA system in her head. "You're just going to keep coming again and again, over and over. Coming for me."

Sonia felt Skye's hand reaching down into the waistband of her skirt, slipping into her panties, spreading her legs apart and dipping into her wet pussy. "You won't need to think about it, you're just going to come. You won't need to think. Only come for me." It seemed like Sonia heard the words somewhere other than in her head. She was listening-Skye's voice had her full and undivided attention, in fact. But every time she tried to grapple with what Skye was saying to her, it all just dissolved into a warm mass of happy feelings and pure pleasure that made her cunt spasm around Skye's fingers.

"Don't think, just come," Skye chanted in her ear, teasing her body mercilessly as she spoke. "Don't think, just come. Don't think, just come. Don't think. Just come." Skye's thumb strummed Sonia's clit with every word, until Sonia's panties were a sticky mess and she squirmed on the bench like a happy puppy. "Don't think, pretty girl. Just come."

"Just come..." Sonia whispered along, her voice thick with arousal. She leaned into Skye's touch, no longer questioning how or why any of this could be happening. She didn't need to think about it, not when it all felt so good. Skye could do all the thinking for her, and Sonia could relax into the sensation that kept building and building with every whispered repetition of the chant. "Don't think, just...j-just..."

"Come, pretty girl," Skye said, rubbing Sonia's clit hard until the other woman saw stars. She felt her cunt gushing all over the bench, her climax more intense than anything she could remember. It pushed every other thought right out of her head, leaving her mind a white void of pure pleasure that Skye was already filling back up with whispered words that Sonia knew she didn't need to remember. She would remember when it was time. She would remember every morning and every afternoon, when she came back and drank her daily dose of special coffee. When it was time for her next fix.

It felt like it took forever for Sonia to open her eyes, and even when she finally did her eyelids remained heavy and fluttery. She looked down at her stained skirt with a worried expression on her face, but Skye brushed her cheek and suddenly everything seemed wonderful again. "Sorry about that," Skye said. "It'll be fine, plenty of folks in the back who won't need clothes again. One of them's bound to fit you. We'll have a look once you're done in the office."

"...the...office?" Sonia asked, quietly astonished by the sound of her own voice. She had never heard herself sound so groggy and confused, not even when she broke her leg as a teenager and had to take prescription painkillers. Even in the depths of her confusion, though, she realized distantly that she wasn't questioning the need to go with Skye and do whatever she was told. Only the reason.

"Yep!" Skye pulled her to her feet, and Sonia found that she walked along where Skye guided her like a puppet on strings. "You've still got about twenty minutes before you're safe to drive, and I think I can find something for you to do until then. You do want to give my pussy some attention, don't you?"

"...yes," Sonia sighed, her mouth already watering at the thought. It seemed like such a wonderful idea, drifting off into sleepy bliss with her head cradled by Skye's thighs. She knew she had time. She couldn't see her watch, but she felt a drowsy certainty that she had all the time in the world to service Skye's cunt. She could float away into dreamy pleasure and lick, and when she was wide awake she wouldn't need to think about any of this, it would all be tucked away while she went to work... Work, she remembered vaguely. She couldn't think properly, she didn't even want to, but Sonia knew she couldn't go to work like this.

She'd need a coffee first.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,737 Followers