Free-Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

He decided, crazy man, to touch her clit right at that point. Her voice broke and she cried out in pleasure and relief. His tongue was delicate: water torture, the itch of a fly just barely brushing the skin. She loved it. He kept up his assault, gentle torture that left her writhing.

“Mike…” she gasped. “Mike…” Her fingers on her nipples flashed and twisted. It wasn’t much, but anything to push her closer to orgasm. “Put… Put your fingers in my pussy… Mike…”

He did. She felt first one finger, then two, poke gently into her wet sheath. Impulsively they started moving, penetrating in and out. Laura arched over and cried in a broken voice, and her pussy contracted, throbbing around his fingers. She could feel his fingernails, almost every ridge on his fingerprints. She could feel the biting cold of the air. His breath tickled her pubic hair. Joy and pleasure consumed her.

Laura gasped in breath, staring at the topside wall, feeling her body come down from its delirious high. “Yes,” she breathed faintly, “yes. Mike, I love you.”

“Just because I did that,” he said from near her crotch.

“Yes,” she gasped.

He felt his breath leave her pussy; then he was holding her in his arms, tender and smiling. Her nipples pressed against his chest. She kissed him and tasted her own sweet juices on his face.

“Why did you skip my breasts,” she asked him.

He shrugged. “I read somewhere that they don’t do much for the girl, and I figured that if I wanted to discharge my responsibility I’d better go straight to where the real action was.”

She smiled and leaned closer to him. “Well, you’ve done a good job.” She felt languid and rested, ready for more. His cock, slightly curved and warm, pressed against her belly. “Why is it curved,” she asked him.

He shrugged, and he felt her blush. “I don’t know. I guess too many hard-ons when I was wearing underwear.”

She looked down between her breasts at it, poking at her stomach. She shrugged. “Well, nothing wrong with it.” She heard his relieved laugh.

“My breasts are too small,” she said suddenly, “that’s why you didn’t touch them.” She looked down at his cock again.

He looked startled. “Laura… No! How could…” He said: “Laura, I’ve never seen a pair of breasts in real life before. The only other ones I’ve ever seen are those super-fake things in holoporn. There’s absolutely no way I couldn’t like them. And they’re not too small. They’re fine.”

She didn’t say anything. “Laura,” Mike protested, “you have to believe me. I mean… Well, I don’t know. How else am I supposed to convince you?” He didn’t have the words to explain that it didn’t matter to him what sort of breasts they were; the fact was, they belonged to her, and that made him love them. But he didn’t have the words to explain that.

“Fuck me,” she said. She looked back up at him, eyes wide with naked need. “That’s how.” She wasn’t sure what she was saying or why she was saying it, not really—what sort of a stupid proof was that?—but she didn’t really care. She had to get Mike to fuck her. Then it would all be right. “Fuck me, Mike. Make me come with your hard cock inside of me.”

Mike stared at her as though she had sprouted broccoli out of her ears. Seeing that he wasn’t going to be doing her any favors, she took his cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her wet, steaming cunt. Once he felt that his body took over. He flexed himself forward, jamming his cock as deep as it would go into her aching pussy.

Together at last.

They moaned at the fire that raced through them, the inner heat of their joining. Mike tried to pull out, to thrust again, but he discovered he didn’t have any leverage.

“Uhm,” he mumbled into her hair, “how’re we going to do this?”

Laura thought she’d be happy just floating there with his fullness buried deep inside her, but they’d never get an orgasm this way. “I guess we have to push.” She seized his hips and pushed him backwards. Out went his penis, almost too far; she felt the head brush her outer lips. She pulled him back in, deep inside her.

Mike saw. “Here,” he said, taking a hold of her hips, “I’ll do it.” He kissed her on the forehead, tenderly. She let him take over and wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as he guided her up and down his shaft. She put her legs around his waist, clinging. They shivered and jolted with the shocks of pleasure that ran through them. She felt his hardness moving back and forth within her, and his breath in her hair, and the firm gentleness of his hands on her ass, and clung closer so that her nipples rubbed against his chest with every move.

“Laura… Laura…” he panted. “So good. So good. I’d dream about how it would feel… Nothing like this… Never this good…”

“I… Feel the same way…” She gasped as something touched off inside her. “…If it makes a difference.”

He stopped his movements for a little, and she clung to him, panting. His body, warm and strong, like a lifeline. “Laura… I’m… I can’t last much longer,” he said.

She wasn’t anywhere near an orgasm yet. “Can you hold off?” she asked.

“I don’t… Think so. Play with yourself, Laura. Get yourself off… I don’t think I can do it.”

“Suck my breasts,” she said, leaning back with her hands on his shoulders so that he could have unrestricted access to them. “It feels the best underneath… But don’t forget the nipples.” She took one hand from his shoulder to manipulate her clit. “And go slowly,” she said. She needed time.

He started moving her up and down across his shaft again, and she moaned with the sensations, arched as pleasure blazed across her body. She wished she could help him, make herself move faster; but there was no leverage in space. It was all up to him.

She let her hands dance across her pubic region, feeling the slick shaft of his cock and the padded flesh of her outer lips, and then the small nub of her clit. She teased it and tasted it, brushing glowing patterns of fire across its surface that translated themselves onto her body. He nuzzled her breasts, sucked on the nipples, tongued across them. The world was gone; the station around them was gone. All she saw was the joyous spectre of her impending orgasm; all she felt was his penis moving within her, stroking her from the inside. He was only moving her a few inches up and down, but she could feel it all—the engorged head of his cock, the stiff warmth of the shaft, even a few wisps of his pubic hair brushing against her clit.

“Are you close,” she asked.

“Very,” he whispered. “You?”

“A little more…” she said. “Oh, God, fuck me.” He moved her obligingly; she felt his penis impaling her from the inside and knew she was made for this, to do this with him. Mike, whom she loved. She smiled at him, her eyes closed, visions of her own body trembling in orgasmic bliss around his cock dancing behind her head.

Really, it was imagining herself coming that made her come.

They felt the shudder, as one; he stopped with his penis all the way inside her. She clutched him to her, her breasts plastered against his chest; they stared at each other, waiting, wanting. Time elongated, stretched, shuddered, as she teetered on the edge of ecstasy, feeling every little bit of her body trembling; and then she was over, her body exploding in ways she never imagined it could. Waves and ripples came from her pussy as he stroked a few more times, and then shoved his pulsing cock into her trembling pussy, jerking, spasming, throwing his seed deep within her.

How long she clung to him, eyes closed, gasping, fulfilled, feeling his warm semen clinging stickily to the inside of her body, she didn’t know. She had the vague impression of nodding off for a little, while he crooned to her and stroked her hair and her sweat-slicked back. But eventually she opened her eyes and found him looking straight at him.

“Laura…” Mike said. His eyes were full with emotion, glimmering and glowing and spilling over. He was incredible. She wanted to fuck him all over again.

She transferred a finger across his lips. “It was better,” she said.

“What was,” he asked.

“Orgasm. In space.” She smiled luminously. “Of course, that may have been just you. I’ve never been with someone who actually cared for me.”

He smiled.

“That was what you were going to say, right?” she asked.

“Well,” said Mike, “no.”

“Then what?”

“Actually…” He blushed and looked away, which got him a nice view of her lush, pert breast and large areola. “Well, I guess I just wanted to say thanks, Laura.”

“What for,” she said, miffed.

He shrugged—not an easy feat, holding her. “For letting me fuck you, I guess. I mean… Well, I don’t know. Even if we love each other, it doesn’t mean we have to fuck. So… Thanks.”

She smiled, near tears. No one ever thought of her like that. She knew Mike was the right one. “You’re welcome,” she said. “And thanks for fucking me.”

He smiled too, and for a moment they just floated there, together in love.

“So,” said Mike, “now what?”

“I dunno,” she said, “want to do it again?”

He looked alarmed, for some reason. “Well, give me a little to recuperate first.”

She smiled and hunched over to rest her head on his chest. “Always.”

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers
12