Free Pass

Story Info
A short, kinky story about adultery.
805 words
3.3
39.2k
36
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
923 Followers

My husband Dan and I had been together for two years when he asked me to marry him. During the engagement he admitted to me that he'd cheated on me, that he'd had a one night stand a year or so into our relationship.

I was gutted, but I appreciated his honesty and we were able to move on. But I told him that one day I'd get even with him. He said that to save our relationship, he wouldn't hold it against me and that I had one "free pass" to use whenever I wanted.

Fast forward to five years and two kids into our marriage, I was away in Spain on my friends hen do when a guy started chatting me up in a bar. He was hot. He had a really toned body, dark hair and dark eyes.

I was horny from the sun, booze and the fact I hadn't seen my husband in a few days, so I let this guy buy me a few drinks and ended up dancing with him.

I'd decided that I was going to use my "free pass" so when he lent in to kiss me I reciprocated. A little while later I was back at his apartment with his big thick cock deep inside my wet pussy.

Firstly I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him to within a second of ejaculation, before climbing on him and fucking him cowgirl. My pert tits bobbed up and down as I slid down on his meat.

Then I let him fuck me from behind. I came hard as he banged my tight little pussy for all it was worth, before shooting his cum deep inside me.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed, before part two began. We ended up fucking a second time for about an hour.

Being a younger, fitter guy he had more stamina than my husband and he made me cum three times, vaginally with his lovely big cock. Something that I'd never achieved with my man.

I made my excuses and left shortly after he'd emptied his balls inside me for a second time.

We exchanged numbers, but I never had any intention of meeting him again, mainly because I'd used my "free pass" and didn't think it was fair to cheat twice, even though I wanted to.

I walked back to my hotel felling like a right slut, with this guys cum trickling down my leg.

When I got in I felt so guilty, I had to text my husband. "I used my free pass tonight hunny" I wrote. Within minutes he called me.

He told me not to feel guilty and that he loved me. He wanted me to tell him all about it, so we ended up having the most amazing phone sex as I described to my husband what this sexy stranger had been doing to me with his big dick, only an hour before.

My husband asked me if I was going to see him again, to which I replied "of course not!" He told me that I should, if I wanted to, which I really did.

I told my husband that if I was to meet this guy again, it didn't mean he had a pass to cheat on me, I didn't want to ruin our marriage or anything.

He told me that he would never cheat on me, bit he got off on the idea of me in bed with another man. He asked me I could fuck this guy again and record it so he could watch.

I went over it in my mind all day before deciding to go for it. I met up with this guy Mark that evening and ended up back at his apartment again. I told him I wanted a memento to remember him by, so I set up my phone on the side to record him fucking me.

I put on a real show for the sake of the video, I sucked him, making sure to make extra loud sucking noises as i did so.

I didn't need to make any extra noise as he fucked me though, because he was that good and big that he had me screaming the place down.

Later that night I returned back to my hotel and watched the video back. I edited it and sent a small section of the end to my husband.

It was of me orgasming loudly as Mark shot his cum inside me. It showed me grabbing the camera and pointing it to my vagina so my husband could see my creampie.

Dan told me it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen and that he wanted to witness me being fucked first hand. Who knows, I think he might get his wish.

DandJ69
DandJ69
923 Followers