Free Relief, Assisted by Magic

Story Info
A mom and son begin to enjoy using their floors as toilets.
2.2k words
3.99
53.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I came out of the closet, for whatever reason, my mother has been more open with walking around the house in various states undress. Perhaps it was just because my mom had always wanted a daughter, one that would be able to inherit her innate power, since my mother's type of magic would lie dormant in males and only awaken in females. Though, despite her seeming slightly worried for a second the first time I told her, it seemed she finally felt more of a kinship with me when she discovered that we played for the same team to an extent, having at least that similarity. So we could at least talk about guys, if not magic. But, ever since I turned 18 and came out to my mom, I noticed she began caring very little about being properly dressed while I was around. I guess part of it might also have been that she didn't want her son to be getting inappropriate and lustful thoughts about her, so she stayed modestly dressed most of the time.

I mean, she is an objectively beautiful woman, with long brunette hair, rather large breasts, fairly tan skin, blue eyes, and a warm smile. I knew growing up that plenty of guys had a crush on my mom, but I never returned the favor with their mothers, since I just never was interested in girls like that. I bet some of those guys would have killed to be in my position, though. Some days, I'd come downstairs in the morning to see her making coffee completely naked. She'd get dressed later when it was time for her to go to work, but sometimes, on her days off, she'd stay naked all day. So, since my mom was enjoying the freedom, I just thought it would be alright if I did the same. And luckily, when she saw me come down the stairs one morning completely naked, she didn't mind at all, giving me her usual smile as she finished making the coffee.

With our small household basically becoming basically nudist, it just seemed like the a rather unnatural, yet nature step forward when my mother came home from work announcing a new spell from work that she was going to help test. A few months before my 19th birthday, I had just came home from a camping weekend with my boyfriend and his family (the two of us had intended on getting intimate for the first time, but due to his family's crazy schedule, we never got the chance), when my mother began explaining what she had done to the house. See, my mother... well, she knows magic. My mother came from a very long line of witches, who used magic outside the public's eye for their own goals. And as her job, while my mother claimed that she worked in an office building, even intentionally living in a very common house as to not arouse suspicion, my mother's truly well paying job revolved around using her magic to forward her group's research into the arcane, inventing new spells and other practical applications of their magical power. So, when I got home, she was waiting for me, actually modestly dressed in a her work clothes.

She sat me down on the couch and explained the situation to me. Basically, every single surface in the house was now enchanted with a new type of magic. The way she explained it, this type of spell would lie dormant, only coming active when human bodily fluids or waste came in contact with it. It would then glow slightly, then cause that fluid or waste to absorb into whatever surface it was touching, taking every trace of it's existence away. My mother had already gone to the lengths of enchanting the whole house with it, including the walls, the tables and chairs, this couch and the floors, both of our beds, and even the electronics for some reason. She also added that she would be testing the spell's longevity and durability and I was welcome to do the same. She also added that it seemed to work, since she had wet her bed that morning and it was completely dry seconds after she had finished going. And, even though she only mentioned testing pee, she assured me that it would work with poop as well. She figured that, since we both hang around naked and don't make a big deal out of it, seeing each other relieving ourselves wouldn't be that much of a step up, so I was free to go as I pleased. She then got up and kissed me on the cheek, then headed off to work, saying that while she's gone, I could get used to using the enchanted objects, but I could still go in the toilets if I wished. I was under no obligation to test the spell, but my mother would be using it openly.

Shortly after my mom left, I stripped nude and began putting my camping stuff away. However, shortly after I began, I felt the need to piss. Curious if my mom was simply fucking with me, I walked over to my bed, knelt down, and examined it closely. Typically, there was some sort of faint blue or purple glow when one of my mother's spells was affecting an object, like how clothes would glow purple when my mother commanded them to fold themselves or cups would glow blue when my mother wanted to chill the contents. Though, there was no sort of glow on any object that I could see, not on the beds or the floor. I did want to test it, but at this same time, I didn't wanna risk anything in my room just in case this was just my mom's idea of a joke. I looked over to see that, to my horror, my laptop was still on, open, and on the charger, having been left that the whole weekend. If my mom had went through it, she definitely would have seen my search history of watching guys pissing and shitting in naughty places, like carpets or couches, which I recalled my mom having specifically mentioned were affected by the spell. The idea of being able to do that was quite a turn on, as anyone who saw my internet history would know. But, my mom was a mage after all, and would potentially create such a spell, and I was torn on whether or not to believe her. So, I decided to test it another way and walked over to my mom's room. I rarely went inside her room, but when I had in the past, it definitely wasn't for this purpose. The was clean, though rather bare consisting of a large wardrobe, small TV, a table with her computer on it, an office chair, and her large bed. There was also a large table covered in cloth, which I noted was my mom's alchemy table. She had moved it to her room from the kitchen after an incident where two wrong chemicals made the whole downstairs area smell like rotten eggs, forcing us to barricade ourselves in our rooms for the rest of the day.

Since my mom was gone and she claimed I could go anywhere, I walked over to her nicely made bed, aimed my dick at it, and began pissing onto it. The idea that I was pissing onto my mothers' bed made a chill run through me. The fact I was doing this at all, pissing onto a bed, was turn on enough, but the fact that I was doing this on my mom's bed... it was so naughty that it almost made me hard right there. But, I continued pissing, soaking the bed.

However, the puddle I thought I was making vanished before my eyes, drying faster than I could make it. And seemingly just to convince me, the parts of the bed I was pissing onto glowed a very dim shade of blue, the telltale sign that magic was at work. As my stream died down, I sent one more spurt of piss forward, onto a completely dry bed. After running my hand over the bed to confirm that it was completely dry, I smiled, assured that it was real, my mother had made a spell for the sole purpose of being able to piss and shit anywhere. After that, I immediately rushed downstairs, getting a bottle of water and drinking it down. Then another one, just for the hell of it. With the confirmation that this was for real, I intended on taking advantage of this later on. Though, for now, with my cock fully hard, I walked over to the couch and sat down. The couch was a light green one, one of those really nice U-shaped ones where you can lie down facing the TV. So, taking advantage of that, I lied down on the left side of it, turned on the TV, flipping it to one of the music channels and began jacking off. And not even my usual fantasies, just to the potential of what I can do from now on, all the places I could piss. More than piss, too. So, I could just casually go if I wanted to, even if mom was in the room... The idea brought me to orgasm rather quickly. After a came into my hand, I decided to try something else. I wiped my load off on the couch, curious whether or not the spell would take care of that as well. And, once I cleaned my hand off, I looked down to see no sign of any contact. I had to chuckle at that, making a mental note to not report that discovery back to mom. Though, she had said all bodily fluids, so perhaps she already knew that. Hell, perhaps she already tested that, but I decided against lingering on that particular thought.

When my mother got home a couple hours later. I was still hanging out naked on the couch. I watched her as she walked in, kicked off her shoes, and immediately began stripping down, removing her office clothes and simply tossing them to the floor. She then noticed me relaxing on the couch and smiled at me.

"Hey Matt. Were you able to get used to my Bio-material Cleanse spell at all?" she asked as she began undoing her pale purple bra. While I would have never done this just a day ago, I spread my legs slightly and began casually pissing onto the couch to demonstrate. That caused my mom to laugh as she freed her breasts from her bra, tossing the thing aside. She then slid down her panties and kicked them off, then sat on the end of the couch just out of the splash zone, facing me. I couldn't help but notice that she had half her ass hanging off the couch, however. I wondered why for half a second, before noticing that my mother was pushing a fairly thick log out and onto the carpet. As she began shitting, she pissed onto the carpet as well.

"You know, I'm glad we get to help test this. It was that cute guy Rosie I was telling you about that actually came up with this." she said as she began untying her ponytail. "And when she called me to ask me to come to her office, I honestly wasn't expecting this. And I was so happy that she taught me the spell and asked me to help beta test it. You and I walk around naked all the time anyways, so we might as well be able to go as we please openly, too."

"I'm just glad I won't have to keep pausing our movies so you can go to the bathroom." I noted, a small smile on my face, still pissing onto the couch just a foot or two away from my mom was sitting. She chuckled at the comment as she pushed out another long log onto the floor, the first having already dissolved into nothingness, a purple glow erasing the poop. Once the second log fell, my mother freed her hair from the hairband that had been imprisoning it and tossed it onto the nearby table. She then stood up again. Still pissing, she began walking to the kitchen.

"I'm going to get dinner ready." she announced. "I'll tell you when it's ready."

As my mom left the room, I finished my piss and lied back again, looking to the ceiling. My mind began to wander, thinking of the new freedom that I'd have. With the mess both my mom and I had made already gone, it appeared like this spell would work all throughout the house. So, I'd be able to go anywhere I wanted... the idea started to make me hard again, though I didn't attempt to address it in any way. I'd never jacked off in front of my mother before, nor had she played with herself in front of me. And, I wouldn't try to test that limit nor would I want to risk her walking in on me. Not yet, at least. For now, I simply thought about the future. At the time, it was still early summer, so I'd have a few months to enjoy these benefits whenever I liked... and I intended to just that.