Free Sample

Story Info
Wife swapping by proxy, or is it?
3.4k words
4.37
187.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to readers*

This is the next story about Sean and Paula first introduced to literotica in "Poconos Getaway" I hope you enjoy it and that the dialog is now easier to read. Feel free to vote at the end.

*****

Ron had invited Paula and I to several of the parties that he and Laura had thrown at their big house out in the country, but Paula had always come up with one excuse or another to decline. I had warned her that if she kept backing out that eventually we wouldn't be invited again, but it didn't seem to influence her. She had heard that Ron's parties were pretty wild and that some of the other guests were unsavory, or at least a little too uninhibited for her liking.

Paula's girlfriend Lois had gone to one party with her husband, and after midnight it seemed to Lois that everyone's clothes were off and everyone was making out with each other. Paula pressed Lois for more details, but she just said that they ended up leaving right away. Secretly, Paula wondered if that was true, or was Lois just covering up some of her own exciting shenanigans?

The whole idea both excited her and repulsed her at the same time. Sean and Paula had known Ron and Laura for years. She thought Ron was attractive, and Laura was also pretty, although she was the worst flirt you could imagine. It seemed that Laura just had no reservations whatsoever about showing her body, and the way she talked, you'd think she could be just as free about her sexuality. Paula could fantasize about sex with Ron and Laura, but never seriously consider it; and she could never participate in the orgies that supposedly took place at their wild parties.

So when Ron invited Sean and Paula over for an afternoon of swimming, sunning and barbequeing, Paula felt a little unsure if it was safe enough to go. She had asked Laura if anyone else was coming over, and what time things would wrap up and felt satisfied when she learned that she and Sean were the only guests and that things would probably end by nightfall. So, she shaved her legs and bikini line and she and Sean packed up their swimsuits. Picking up some beer and chips enroute, they were on their way.

To say that Ron and Laura's house was secluded would be an understatement. The house sat by itself on about five acres with the next closest house about a half mile away, separated by tall stands of pine and oak trees. Ron greeted them at the door already in his swimsuit, and invited them to the back yard where he had just finished vacuuming the pool. The whole back yard looked like something out of a magazine, with the large free-form pool fed by a rock waterfall surrounded by beautiful flowers and shrubs. At the edge of the yard was a tall hedge, and beyond that nothing but trees as far as the eye could see. Laura was lying on a lounge chair already sipping a beer in her brief bikini.

I couldn't help but notice how minimal her suit was and wasn't the least bit surprised to find that it was the "thong" type when Laura got up to greet us. Laura always has been a showoff, but with her petite 5'3" frame and perfect perportions; I guess she's entitled to flaunt it. At any rate, she sure knew how to flaunt it.

To her credit, Paula did bring her two-piece bathing suit as opposed to her regular one piece. Paula is always so self-conscious of her body, feeling that she weighs too much; but in actuality, her weight is almost exactly right for her 5'7" height. Paula and I wasted no time in changing into our suits and opening the first of several beers.

The afternoon passed pleasantly with plenty of good conversation and relaxing in the pool and on the patio. The water was warm and the day very sunny. When the beer was finished, Laura mixed up a pitcher of margaritas. As she walked into the kitchen, Paula remarked quietly to me how she wished her body was nice enough to wear a thong bikini. I assured her that it was, and that maybe Laura had an extra suit that she could borrow to see how she would like it. Laura overheard me as she came out with the drinks and remarked that she did have an extra suit that she never wore because it was too big for her but would fit Paula perfectly. Paula initially declined, but after I, Laura and even Ron taunted her, she agreed.

Both women went into the house to get the suit. Ron pulled me aside and told me that normally he and Laura didn't wear suits in their pool since it was so secluded, and that this whole topic might get Laura heading into a sensual mood.

"If she comes out in her white bikini, you'll know that her mind is in the gutter," he remarked.

Sure enough, a few minutes later Paula and Laura returned, Paula wearing a bright pink string bikini and Laura now wearing a white one. Laura modeled her bikini for the gentlemen, but Paula kept her back facing away from us, afraid to show off the thong back and her exposed tushy. I pulled Ron aside and quietly asked him what was up with Laura's suit since it didn't really seem all that more revealing than the one she wore earlier.

"Wait until it gets wet," was all Ron said.

We continued sunning and drinking when finally, Laura remarked that she was getting awfully hot on the patio, and pulling Paula by the hand, went to the pool. I had been waiting impatiently for this after what Ron had said, and with Laura pulling her arm, we gents finally got a good look at Paula's backside. We both whistled and clapped. Finally revealed, Paula was a good sport, wriggling her tushy for the guys before jumping in.

After a quick cool down, the girls climbed back out of the pool, with me anxiously waiting. Sure enough, Laura's suit had become almost completely transparent now that it was wet, with her erect nipples plainly evident. True to what Ron had said about sunning suitless, I couldn't see any tan lines. Looking closer, through the thin transparent suit I could see that Laura kept her pubic mound very closely cropped, with just a small amount of hair directly above her slit which was also visible. I was speechless, Ron just smiled but when Paula saw how much the suit now revealed she squealed, "Laura! You look naked!"

Laura feined surprise and pretended to cover her breasts with a grin on her face, but she really surprised us next.

"Since you've seen them already, why cover them up?", She said with a lewd smile. With that, she untied her top and pulled it off. "I hate tan lines anyway, and technically it's legal in this state, even at a public beach." she continued.

Her tanned breasts were beautiful, full with just the slightest hint of sag, her nipples pointing slightly up. Just perfect.

"You should try it too, Paula." she urged, but Paula was just getting used to the thong bikini and wasn't quite ready to be topless. The drinking, sunning and talking continued for a while and within a few minutes everyone had pretty well grown accustomed to Laura's exposed breasts. When she went inside to make more drinks, Paula asked me if she should take off her top.

"You know it would excite me and probably you too, but I don't want to pressure you to do anything you're not comfortable with." I replied.

Evindently, it was the right response. Just as Laura returned, Paula quickly untied her top and placed it on the table. I could tell by how fast she did it she was afraid she would lose her nerve if she hesitated.

"Bravo!" was all Laura said. Ron just smiled. I felt excited looking at my wife's pale breasts and knowing that my friend and his wife were looking at them too. Paula's face was a little pink, probably more from embarassment than the sun, but she didn't try to hide her tits. It was almost like I was looking at her chest for the first time, seeing them with the others also looking. Her breasts were maybe a little smaller than Laura's, but had the same nice weight to them and despite the warmth of the day her dark nipples were hard.

"You should let Sean put some suntan lotion on them Paula since they don't have any base tan." Laura urged. Again, maybe it was the drinks, or maybe Paula was just getting horny, but she handed me the bottle of sunscreen. I couldn't resist the opportunity to show off, knowing that Ron and Laura were watching, so I took the squeeze bottle and aiming it squarely at Paula's boobs, shot a squirt of sunscreen over them. Ron and Laura both laughed and clapped and it took Paula a moment to realize that I had mimicked shooting come on her tits with the sunscreen and she playfully slapped me as I rubbed the lotion over her tits, squeezing her nipples until they stood at attention.

That really broke the ice, and Laura promptly began talking of risque and sensual topics. One thing led to another until the subject was oral sex and all it's variations. You could tell by the way she spoke that she loved both giving and receiving oral sex and according to numerous conversations on the subject with Ron, she was quite good at it too. I could tell that Laura really wanted to either please or be pleased, but she didn't know how to go the next step with us. Her eyes were flashing, her face flushed and her nipples erect. I could imagine that she might even be making her bikini bottom transparent from the inside.

Laura really got everyone squirming when she said that Ron's come was the most delicious she had ever swallowed. Not to be completely outdone, I said that Paula's pussy was the sweetest I had ever eaten. Paula gave me a swat for that, but I could tell that she too was aroused.

"Ron, you said that my pussy was the sweetest", Laura mock whined. "How can we decide?" she asked.

Everyone just looked at each other, not knowing what the next step would be, or how it would be taken, when Laura, gutter-mind that she was came up with an idea.

"Since you guys can't actually eat us out I guess, we'll have to offer free samples." she said.

"How does that work?" I asked.

"I'll take my finger, rub it inside me and let you lick it off, then Paula can do the same thing for Ron and you'll be able to decide who has the sweetest pussy." she answered.

Now this sounded very sexy to me, but I wasn't sure how Paula would react.

To my surprise, she didn't start arguing against the idea, and so I whispered into her ear, "What do you think?"

She assured me she was ok with it. With everyone in agreement, all eyes turned to Laura who put on a show by sliding her hand into her bikini bottom and obviously pleasuring herself before removing her wet fingers and putting them in my face. Taking her wrist and locking her gaze with my own, I slid Laura's wet digits into my mouth.

Her salty tang was virtually identical to Paula's taste and when I had thoroghly cleaned them off I remarked. "Delicious, there are only two ways this could be better."

"How?" Laura immediately interjected.

"If those were MY fingers or maybe Paula's fingers with you on them." I answered.

"Ooohh." was all that Laura could say back, "We'll have to think about that for a minute."

Next was Paula's turn to share her taste with Ron. She slid her hand down the front of her bikini bottom and closed her eyes briefly as she soaked her middle finger. Ron was at her side when she withdrew her hand and he took her wrist and sucked on her finger. I can't really describe how it felt to watch my wife, naked except for a thong bikini bottom, sharing the taste of her pussy with another man, but it was exciting and troubling at the same time. Ron too remarked that she was delicious, and that he really couldn't decide yet.

Laura said that she wasn't sure if I should put my fingers into her, but that she was willing to let Paula and vice versa if Paula was willing.

Paula looked a little uncertain and I quietly whispered to her, "Do you want to go home? Is this all too much? Should we just cool it for a while?"

But either she was warming up to the whole thing or was just too drunk and horny to stop because she replied, "No, it's fine." and walked over to Laura. "Who goes first?" she asked Laura.

Laura turned her around so that Paula's back was to her and with Ron standing in front of both of them, Laura slid her hand down the front of Paula's bikini. I looked at Paula's face to try to gauge her reaction, she didn't orgasm, but she was obviously aroused as the other woman pushed a finger into her pussy. Pulling her hand back out, Laura surprised me by deeply kissing Ron and sliding the sopping finger into both of their mouths. Paula just gazed at them as this took place inches from her face.

Next it was Paula's turn, and she stood behind Laura as I stood in front of both women. Laura smiled and then moaned quietly as Paula slid her hand into her suit and dipped her finger into the smaller woman's snatch. When it was good and wet, Paula pulled it out and held it up between us. I moved forward to taste it, but Paula surprised me by following suit with what Ron and Laura had done and moved her finger between our mouths as we french kissed, both of us tasting Laura's pussy.

Now I had been fighting a hard-on for most of the afternoon, but there was no further fighting it now as my cock stood contrained by my suit and aching. Laura probably had noticed this for some time, but now she went one step further by loudly asking Paula if my come was sweet.

Any other time if I had asked Paula this I'm sure she would have made a face at me and asked me if I was crazy, but in her horny state this afternoon she said, "It's yummy."

With that, Laura announced that it was time to judge whose come tasted the best, and pulling me over to a lounge chair, she instructed Paula to suck my cock until I came but to save some in her hand so that she could taste it. There wasn't any time for me to check with Paula to make sure she was ok with this next set of circumstances and evidently it wasn't necessary since Paula laid a blanket on the ground, and kneeled next to the lounge, undoing my trunks. Laura was doing the same with Ron and we both looked at each other with expressions on our faces like the cat that ate the canary. Here we were, lounging in the sun with two red-hot wives about to blow us, does it get any better than this?

Both wives got our trunks down and we both had our "trunks" up so to speak. Ron was hung about the same as me, roughly 7" long. The girls wasted no time in working our cocks deep into their mouths and while they both could go deep, neither one could do the Linda Lovelace thing. It was exciting watching Laura blow Ron as Paula did me and it was exciting that the other couple could watch Paula and I. My cock never felt bigger or harder and after a long afternoon of teasing I knew I was going to come a gallon. Thankfully Laura was on the far side of Ron so that we could see everything she was doing and I noticed Paula looking over at the other couple as she sucked me.

Both Ron and I were getting close and part of me wanted to slow things down and luxuriate in the moment, but part of me wanted to come soooo badly!

Looking back, at the time I never even considered seeing if the girls would switch and have Laura blow me while Paula blew Ron, but I think about it now. Anyway, the girls weren't slowing down for anything and soon a powerful orgasm hit me. Ron followed within about a minute.

Paula swallowed the first squirt, not that she had a choice since I'm sure it shot all the way down her throat, but she pulled off and milked my spurting cock into her open hand, collecting the spunk. Laura did likewise, and as Ron and I slowly caught our breath, the girls went to each other, holding their hands to each other's mouths. Again I was feeling that odd feeling as I watched my beautiful barely clothed wife sharing my come with another woman as she ate another man's sperm.

The girls cleaned each other's hand off well and then Laura surprised me by wrapping her arms around Paula and pulling her into an imbrace and kissing her. After a brief pause, Paula returned the kiss with vigor. Ron and I were silent as we watched our horny wives, waiting to see if it would develop into sapphic love, but moments later, the girls parted.

Paula went to me and demanded, "Take me inside and fuck me, now!" An offer I couldn't refuse.

Ron and Laura quickly went into the house ahead of us, telling us that the guest bedroom was the first door on the right as they continued into their bedroom. I didn't bother closing the door as I pushed Paula down onto the bed and stripped off her soaking bikini bottom. The sexual charge of the afternoon had my cock already back to half mast and I figured that within a few more minutes I'd be ready to fuck. I spent those minutes teasing her already thoroughly frustrated pussy with my mouth, bringing her close to orgasm and then slowing the pace so that she wouldn't come.

Paula, who normally is pretty reserved, was loudly moaning and hissing at me to let her come. This further contributed to my growing hardon and when it was finally fully erect I pushed it into her. Paula came immediately and loudly! This could sometimes be a problem as normally she can only come once and then her interest tends to abate; but tonight was different and as I continued to thrust, Paula was heating up further. Just as she reached her second orgasm, a first for her, I came again.

When our breathing returned to normal, whe could hear Ron and Laura fucking in their bedroom, evidently they hadn't closed their door either. Part of me wanted to go to their doorway and watch them, but I decided lacking a formal invitation, I'd just catch my breath and relax. Moments later, Ron climaxed by the sounds of his groans and the house grew quiet.

I don't think that we actually fell asleep, but Paula and I layed silently in each others arms for a bit before we were disturbed by a nude Laura at the bedroom door asking us if we were ready for more margaritas. Paula and I both replied in a positive way, and the four of us returned to the pool in the buff. After a bit more drinking and swimming, it was dark and starting to get cool. Paula and I packed up our things and bid goodbye.

So far we haven't had a chance to get back to Ron and Laura's, but I'm certain we'll be receiving another invitation in the near future. I guess Paula doesn't have to worry if it's "safe" any longer, although I'm not sure that she would go if several other couples were also attending. Perhaps we will invite them over to our house. If it turns out interesting, I'll write about it.