Free Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Regardless of where the cock comes from?"

"Not exactly regardless, honey, but...we'll see." She gave me a sly drunken smile, or leer.

That's it, I thought, there can be no turning back now, I was gonna fuck my mom, tonight.

To keep her from drinking, I took her to the dance floor. She had to hold onto me firmly to keep steady. On the floor we spent another half hour or so, doing what we'd done the last time, but more intensely.

At the table she told me that she was feeling a little dizzy, but didn't quite feel like leaving yet. I ordered some fried fish fingers to help absorb the alcohol that was playing havoc with her head. After eating she seemed to have recovered a bit. I told her to not have anything more to drink. She said it was alright, she just had to go slower with the drinks. I shrugged.

"I know what I'm doing baby, I know my limits." Like hell you do, I thought "I've had many nights like this cooped up in my NY apartment, especially during winter. It could be so lonely Kenny."

She reached for my hand and rubbed it softly.

"I love you so much baby, come lets go dance." We had another session of bump and grind.

Back at the table after a couple of drinks I noticed that she was starting to go over the top again. She asked me to accompany her to the ladies room. When we got back I suggested we go home. She did not object.

When we got home she went straight to the sofa and threw herself into it. She started laughing.

"How things change, there was a time, not so long ago, when I would undress you and put you to bed baby, looks like you'll have to return the favor tonight."

"No problem mom, I'd love to."

"Bet you would." She giggled. "Help me with my shoes; I don't think I could handle these laces."

The shoes were calf length lace up high heel sandals. I took them off. Her toes looked enticing. I stared at them, wanting to kiss them. She must have read my intentions.

"You can kiss them if you want."

I did, licking and sucking them lavishly until she started laughing hysterically.

"Oh please, stop now, stop, you're tickling me. Take me to my room now and undress me and put me to bed please, I'm so sleepy."

She stood up wobbly. I lifted her off the ground into my arms and walked with her to her room. I put her on the bed.

"Undress me baby."

She sat up and turned her back to me. I unzipped the dress. I pulled it off her shoulders and down her sides. She lay back and I pulled it down her legs. I took her legs and placed them on the bed.

"There, I said."

She gave me a scolding look.

"I asked you to undress me baby, you're not finished yet."

She turned over on her stomach and loosened the bra. She turned back over and raised her hips off the bed. I pulled off the red lace panties she was wearing.

"Now you undress."

I did as she commanded. When I was finished she reached out and held my stiff cock tightly.

"Everything will be alright baby, don't you worry about a thing. As always your mama will make everything alright. Now, fuck me Kenny. Put this nice big cock into your mama's pussy. I want it badly. Come take your mama's big, wet, bad, pussy."

She raised her free hand and smacked her pussy hard, three or four times. I climbed onto the bed, smelling my mom's heat, seeing her wetness, feeling her longing. I put my mouth to the core of it. I licked it slowly all over, then using my thumbs I spread it wide and stuck my tongue into the deep pink. I moved my tongue around inside the hot wet hole. She bucked under my probing tongue. I put my hands under her ass and sunk my fingers into the thick flesh holding on tight as she bucked and jerked and wriggled under the teasing tongue. My tongue attacked the prominent clit like a serpent, and she screamed. I put two fingers into the pink pit searching for her ignition. As my fingers played around inside her private pot, I moved my mouth to her fleshy inner thighs and bit into the thick steak, attacking it like a hungry man. Bite, lick, bite, lick, bite, lick. She groaned and grunted sounds sweeter than any music. I rose up and straddled her chest. I brought my cock to her mouth. She rose up on her elbows, opened up her mouth and took it in. her tongue rolled around the head. Her teeth clamped down on the shaft as she moved her head fast from side to side making gurgling sounds. I leaned back, reached behind and put three fingers into her slick cunt. She danced under the fingers' pressure. She released my cock from her mouth, lowered her head, turning it sideways as she searched for and found my balls. She took them into her mouth, sucking and tugging, and I felt sweet pain. She threw me off her, rose up and got on her knees and elbows, her big backside in the air inviting assault. I spread the massive cheeks and licked the length of the crevice. Then I straightened up, positioned my cock and slammed into her maternal gully. She grunted, hissed and cried out as I rammed into her brutally. Her ass and pussy fought back, matching my strokes with expert back jabs and wriggles. I felt her walls contract and hold me tight, massaging me as she shivered and bucked and whimpered. I felt my own pressure build up, and I quickened my pace despite the clamping hold her walls had on me. I felt the explosion and I sailed through space, a rocket heading for the stars. I collapsed on her. She collapsed under my weight. I wriggled on top of my mother as unbelievable pleasure coursed through my body.

We were lying in a spooning position, me behind her.

"Oooh baby, thank you so much." She said sleepily

I wet my finger with saliva and placed it to the entrance of her puckered tight hole. I eased it in slowly.

"Oh, that feels good. You like doing that honey?" her voice was a drawl. I could tell she was already partly asleep.

"Yes, I like doing that mom."

"I think you'd like to put more than your finger there." She drawled, sleep closing in on her.

"Yes, I would, do you mind?"

"Not at all baby, you can do me anything you want. But I am so sleepy now; you'll have to wait until morning, unless you do me while I sleep."

I continued sliding the finger in and out, until less than a minute later she was sound asleep. I thought about it, her suggestion of me doing her in her sleep. I don't know if she really meant that, or was joking, but it was an opening for me. In the morning she'd be sober, and might just change her mind. Or she might wake up with a hangover and not be in the mood. Will I get another chance?

I got up off the bed and went to her dressing case. I saw a bottle of coconut oil. I picked it up and returned to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and lathered my stiff cock with coconut oil. I looked at mom's sleeping form. She was still on her side. I spread the sleeping cheeks and squirted a generous amount on to the tight entrance, using my fingers to spread it all over. The bottle had a longish spout, so I slid it into my mom's anal passage and squirted oil.

I raised one of her legs and placed one of mine between them. With one hand I lifted her heavy leg and placed it on my shoulder. With the other hand I spread the luscious butt cheeks and positioned my cock for action. I pushed forward, and with the help of the oil eased open the muscles. I let myself into her gently until I was all the way in. then I started a slow back and forth movement, gradually increasing the pace. I lowered the leg and pushed it forward and continued my probing of her insides. She stirred and muttered unintelligible words, but did not wake up. I reached around and grabbed a soft breast and gently massaged it, rolling the hard long nipples between fingers. I pummeled my mom's fine ass for more than half an hour, practicing different kinds of thrusts as she constantly stirred and twisted in her sleep, mumbling words that made no sense but sounded sexy. My resistance broke and I flooded her tight anal tube, and fell asleep still inside her.

For the rest of my mom's stay I fucked her every day, alternating between pussy and ass, and she loved every moment of it as much as I did. We just made each other feel happy and comfortable.

12