Free Spirits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise looked from one to the other, pleased that at least for now the two men weren't at each other's throats. Then she seemed to pay attention to Lionel and focussed on the huge tent in his trousers.

"Oh you poor darling," she said, "You obviously want some relief. Jim, honey," she continued, "Hop off the pad, I need to give Lionel some relief. He's hard as a rock."

Elise stood up letting Jim's penis flop out of her vagina, followed by their combined juices running down her inner thighs. Jim stood and Elise took his place on her back.

"Come to me, darling," she told me, "Please make love to me."

Lionel stood and stripped quickly, his penis swaying in the air after he removed his trousers and shorts, then he was on her and in her, no prior arousal needed as she was sopping wet from her previous activities. Jim sat quietly and watched as Lionel took the place he had so recently vacated inside Elise, thrusting deeply and failing to quite touch the end. Jim must be huge when he's hard, Lionel decided. Elise closed her eyes, soaking up the painful pleasure of having her clit squeezed between their bones. Despite his earlier orgasm, it took only a very few thrusts before Lionel was cumming inside his darling Elise. The feeling of his cum being released deep within her, of the previous sexual stimulation and of having Jim watch caused her to cum again, hard and loud. The couple relaxed and lay together for a few minutes, kissing and cuddling each other.

"Darling," began Lionel, having determined that this was the best possible time to confess, "I have a confession to make."

"Honey, confess away, nothing is too bad to forgive."

"Well, sweetheart, I thought this might be too hard for you to forgive, but you're probably right. When I was out selling today I had sex with a woman to whom I was demonstrating a cleaner."

There, it was out, he thought as he waited for the eruption. It never came.

"Did you, darling, did you enjoy it?" asked Elise.

Lionel gulped. "Yes, very much," he said honestly.

"That's good. I'm pleased you found someone who can give you pleasure. Jim gives me pleasure too, as you saw, just as you do also. I love you, darling."

"Thank you," was all Lionel could think of to say.

"So will you keep on having sex with this lady friend of yours?"

Lionel thought about lying, about saying that he'd never see her again, but then wondered why he would say that when Elise had taken this all so calmly.

"Yes, I will. I have an appointment next week, same day, same time."

"Oh, what a pity. That's the day Jim comes round to take care of the grounds here, and to take care of me. Since we returned from holiday he's been servicing me regularly on his weekly visits. Before I met you I was a virgin, as you know, and I didn't want him to change that, although he offered many times," she grinned at the now blushing Jim, "But since you took that it's all been good. You don't mind, do you?" she asked as an afterthought.

"No, not at all," Lionel found himself saying, "So long as he's good to you that's all I could ask. Maybe next week I can call at Yvonne's earlier and be home to see more of the show." Lionel grinned as he thought of the show he would most likely see.

"A good idea," replied Elise, "And just maybe you and Jim can do a double penetration. I've heard of those and would quite like to experience it, at least once."

"You mean you want two penises in your vagina at once?" asked Lionel.

"Well, that could be fun, but more normally there would be a penis in each of my vagina and anus. Maybe we can practice anal sex this week so I'm ready for it."

Lionel wasn't too sure about anal sex. He also wondered how the conversation had come from apologizing for his indiscretion with another woman to the possibility of double penetrations and anal sex in just a few minutes. He head was spinning at the rapid changes he was having to make in his assumptions about other people. He gave Elise a kiss then stood up, his penis now hanging its head after two major orgasms today. Elise stood as well.

"Time for a swim," she said, "Give the filters something to do."

She dived in followed closely by Jim and Lionel and for the next quarter hour they cavorted and flirted, kissed and caressed in the pool before they emerged, dried themselves and dressed again. Well, Jim and Lionel dressed, Elise's clothes were still strewn on the floor inside. She simply moved the foam pad from inside to outside in the sun and lay down to sunbathe. Jim continued where he'd left off with raking the lawn and Lionel firstly sat beside Elise to discuss a few matters but very quickly removed his clothes again, pulled a second foam pad from inside and lay beside Elise to sunbathe and talk with his loved one.

By the time the sun had lowered towards the horizon and Jim had finished work and taken his leave of them, Lionel had a few things sorted in his mind. He now knew that their relationship was strong but that did not preclude them from having other intimate relationships whenever they liked and with whom they pleased. It was an open marriage, but they weren't married, so it must be an open intimate relationship. Elise told him that she was far too free a spirit to be tied down by or to one person. She fully realized that he was a free spirit also. She told him that she loved that he'd been watching her and Jim making love, and indicated that this was more or less the peak of her exhibitionistic tendencies which were most usually shown by the revealing clothing she liked to wear. Now that they both knew how things were, she wanted to push the envelope a bit further if possible. One of the things she had never done and really wanted to do was go to a nudist camp, she said and asked Lionel if he'd be interested in that. He replied emphatically that he would, wondering at the huge changes he'd made since he met Elise.

They then spoke of a possible business idea that Elise had been considering. She talked about when they had made love for the first time, both virgins, and how they had been feeling their way. She said how embarrassed she had felt in confessing that she was still a virgin at 25 and then suggested that there must be many other women in the same situation but who had not found Mr Right to sensitively, gently and caringly introduce them to the joys of sexual intercourse. Similarly there would possibly be many virgin men who were also unable to find the right woman to initiate them. Why not set up a website, whose name could be firsttime.com, to advertise their services? They could start small, with Lionel servicing the women and Elise the men, then as the business grew they could train others to take on some of the tasks both locally and elsewhere.

Lionel was amazed at this proposal, yet as he grew to know Elise he found he was becoming less amazed at her ideas. What she said made sense. She pointed out that there was a dodgy looking Japanese website offering such a service for Japanese women but nothing in the US or elsewhere. By its very nature it would be necessary to have people located in a large number of places to provide a full service, but they could just start small and expand carefully.

Over the two hours or so that this conversation took place, Lionel and Elise turned over frequently to even out their sun exposure. Both enjoyed the feeling of the sunshine on their naked bodies and both were also careful to avoid the possibility of sunburn, which, among other things, could preclude lovemaking for a few days. Each time they turned onto their backs they took the opportunity to caress each other intimately and Elise noticed that Lionel's penis was a little firmer each time with a small amount of precum oozing from the end. She was pleased that he seemed to have the stamina required to please her and other women, so was hopeful that he would make an ideal stud for their new business.

Lionel also checked out Elise's level of arousal each time she turned onto her back and found that she became increasingly well lubricated. On the final turn he left his hand covering her pussy, a finger gently stroking her clit. To begin with this seemed to have little effect but he noticed after a short time she was having difficulty finding the right words and she had increasingly longer silences. After a lengthy silence he reached over her and used his other hand on her far nipple and his mouth on her near nipple and upped the ante. It took only a few minutes for her to be mewling gently, then rolling her head with closed eyes, and then her body convulsed in a full-blown silent orgasm. He maintained the stimulation and watched her orgasm continue for several minutes until at last she could take no more and pushed him away. He lay there observing her as her breathing slowed, her breasts rising and falling less often and less distance. She rolled onto her side to face him.

"Thank you, darling, you just couldn't resist, could you. I'm so pleased I affect you in that way and so pleased that you take the time to really bring me to such wonderful releases. I love you, honey, and hope you find pleasure in our lovemaking and any lovemaking you do with anyone else. Just do me one favor please; if you do have sex with someone else, please tell me. I promise to tell you if I do too."

"I promise," Lionel replied, then they kissed long and sensually before replacing the pads and heading inside out of the chill evening air, free spirits together.