Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latessa came in on her crutches in a long t-shirt while I was sipping my coffee. I did my best not to look, but when she had her monster chest squeezed between the crutches, pulling and pushing and making her t-shirt pull tight as she went along I couldn't help it. Fuck those tits were huge!

She was having trouble with the coffee, "Go, sit, I'll get you a cup." I poured her a cup and brought the sugar and milk to the table. She declined the milk but loaded up on the sugar.

We sat there a bit in silence. I knew she had a problem with white people in general, and me being with her sister specifically, so I wasn't going to push it so I just stared at my coffee.

"Um Larry?" she asked like a timid mouse.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well you looked like you were having trouble with the coffee."

"No I mean all of this," waiving her hand around. "Helping me like this, after all that Eldon and Raymond said. What Mom and Dad said..."

"You're family. We protect family."

"But we're not."

"You're Regan's sister, that makes you family."

"You two aren't married, she'd never do that."

I was going to say something but there were soft arms coming around my shoulder and some nice soft tits and lovely firm nipples being pressed into my back. "I would in a heart beat if it wouldn't mess with my school financing." Then my ear lobe was being bit, "And you snuck out of bed on me this morning." I thought Latessa was going to spit out her coffee when Regan said that.

I pulled Regan around to my lap and got a nice handful of ass under the table, "Sleep was more important." I pulled her close for a nice long kiss. Well it was going to be if the front door bell hadn't sounded about the time I was snaking my tongue into her mouth. I looked over her shoulder at the security monitor to see it switch to the front door camera. "Well that didn't take them long." There stood our two FBI agents from the hospital.

I grabbed one of Nate's cards and went for the front door, making sure to close the inside vestibule door before opening the outside.

They put on their best smiles as I opened the door, "What can I do for you gentleman?"

They whipped out their id's "Agents Johansen and Vasques with the FBI. We're here to question Ms. Smithers. My we step inside?"

The made a move toward the door, I just brought my hand up to my eyes as if I had just woke up. "Gonna have to better than that boys. Call your boss and put it on speaker. Have to verify you are who you say you are."

They grinned probably thinking how stupid I was to let them verify their own identity. Good thing that wasn't what I was doing.

It rang a few times then was answered, "Bates."

Johansen started to answer but I put my hand up, he just grinned. "Agent Bates, I have two gentleman here that claim they work for you. Can you verify that?"

"Speak up boys," Bates said.

"Johansen and Vasques Sir."

"Yup, they're mine."

"And you sent them here to question Ms. Smithers?"

"Yes I did."

"Uh huh," I handed Johansen Nate's card, his face dropped. "Agent Johansen, please tell Agent Bates what I just handed you."

"It a card for an attorney Sir."

"Good boy!" I said in the most condescending tone I could. "Now agent Bates this is the second time these two have went on a fishing expedition and tried to question a minor without her parent or legal guardian present and both times have been recorded."

I heard a soft 'FUCK!' on the other end. "Agent Bates, all further contact will be through her attorney, is that clear?"

"Yes," he said like I was pulling teeth.

"And boys," pointing up over my left shoulder at the camera. They both looked before realizing what I was pointing at, "Smile for the camera before you leave." They didn't smile but they did leave.

I came back in the kitchen to a round of applause and Regan jumping into my arms. "I love you," before I was kissed REALLY good. My hand just naturally gravitated to that nice firm ass... again.

When Regan released me and I got to sit down Patty reached over and ruffled my hair, she knew I didn't like that. "Not bad little brother, I never knew you had it in you!"

I reached up and pinched her cheek making her gasp and something SHE didn't like, "That just means I've been hanging around you too much."

Mom wrapped her arms around our necks, "Behave you two or I'll sic your spouses on you." Regan thought that was funny.

Mom made breakfast and we just chatted away, Latessa the little silent one on the edge of things. We tried to bring her into the conversation but she wasn't giving more than one or two word answers.

Nate stopped by a little before lunch with the paperwork to make him officially her attorney then headed out letting us know he would be calling about a video conference that afternoon. Mom and Patty took over again, hauling her upstairs to get her 'presentable' as they put it.

What came down was NOT the girl I saw in Regan's room that day. I knew she was seventeen, but she looked more like fifteen from what they had done. She didn't like it, but it was necessary for the video conference.

We sat in Dad's office with the video software going on the VPN back to Nate. The FBI were not pleased they weren't going to get to question her in person and had to do it over a video link. Kinda hard to lean on a laptop screen and make it uncomfortable. They did start off with a few innocent questions and dropped a few important ones in between, but when they got repetitive and Nate kept saying 'Asked and answered' they got a little pissed and left.

That evening we had a big family dinner, and all through it Latessa looked like she was waiting to be pounced on. That didn't happen until desert, and then not like she anticipated.

Dad had finished his cake and was looking around then tapped his glass with his knife. The room got quiet, "So Latessa, what's the next step?"

She looked at him, glancing to Regan a bit, "For what?"

"In this whole business. What do you want to do next?"

"I don't know. I could go stay with Uncle Sam I guess," looking a little betrayed.

Dad smiled, "That's not quite what I meant, but if that's what you want, so be it. I'm not saying you have to go any where, I'm just asking what you want to do."

"Oh..."

"I'm afraid your Uncle Sam is out, he was part of the raid." Uncle Mike said. Regan and Latessa gasped in surprise.

"Dad, may I?" he nodded at me. I took Regan's hand in mine and brought it up prominently above the table.

"Latessa..."

"Tess," she said.

"Tess," I smiled back at her, the first layer cracked. "You don't have to go anywhere or do anything, we just want to know what you want to do. Do you want to say here, stay with your relatives, get out of town. What do you want?"

Tess looked at our hands, "I don't know..." I grinned looking down at what she was looking at, the lovely mix of our black and white fingers intertwined.

Dad stepped back in, "Well there's no rush. These things never go quickly. Just take your time and be sure it's what you want."

Things went slowly back to what they were as if the conversation had never happened, no pressure on Tess. But I kept my hand in Regan's on the table just the same. I loved the sight of her fingers in mine.

As the evening wound down Uncle Mike pulled me aside. "What little family she had is probably part of the sting. Text me a name if she has one she wants to go stay with and I'll tell you yes or no if they were a part of it."

"What about her stuff at home?"

"Run it through Nate and CPD, I have an old partner that still works that area."

And so went the next couple of days. We sat at home watching movies for the most part. Tess and Regan had lots of quiet conversations. Every once in a while Regan would bring me a name. All but one was a yes, and that one was an 'I don't know'.

We had a few more video conferences with the FBI, they did not appreciate it when most of the questions were 'asked and answered'. They were really pissed when Nate played previous interviews of their cohorts to back it up. After the third repeat conference with different agents Nate called a halt to them and asked for their questions in writing since they couldn't seem to talk to each other internally.

They even got bold enough to come to the door again. I didn't even give the two new guys a chance to identify themselves. I put my hand up to stop them, "Call agent Bates."

"Who?"

I just stood there with my arms crossed while they tried the intimidating stare. One started dialing, "And put it on speaker." He didn't.

He tried to hand me his phone but I wouldn't accept it, "Speaker."

He grumbled but put it on speaker. "Agent Bates?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can you tell me why Mo and Curly are here in person instead of speaking to Ms. Smithers attorney as previously instructed." He hung up.

"And boys," pointing above my shoulder again, they do it every time. "Smile for the camera." They didn't smile, they DID flip me off, and then they left. Made it pretty easy for Nate to get a restraining order on them. And with the restraining order they had no choice but to allow CPD to accompany Tess to her house to collect her personal things instead of the FBI. We took the extra seats out of both Navigators and still had to make two trips when Regan had to grab her things as well. The notice on the door said the house was being seized.

The girls spent the next two days going through, washing, and repacking all their things. Sorting out what was being kept, still quite a collection even though a large part of it was going to be donated.

Regan curled up in bed with me that night a bit tense. I kissed her forehead, "What's up babe?"

"How long are we going to stay here?"

I pulled her tight, "As long as you two need to."

"Well that's the thing... Nate says they are going to keep Eldon and Raymond's bodies as long as they need to, and Dad has said for them to be cremated when they do, so..."

"So..."

"Can we go home?"

"What about Tess?"

"Weeelll, could she..."

"We can leave tomorrow," I was being strangled and kissed. "On one condition," I gasped out.

Regan pulled back to look at me, "What?"

"You have to tell Mom."

She grinned, "Chicken."

"Cluck cluck."

Making love that night was like a run away freight train. We started out slow and gentle, caressing and nibbling and touching. Enjoying the taste of her nectar before she got a grin on her face. Seeing her turn around above me and keep her knees under her making sure her pink pussy was just out of reach as I felt her lips slide down over my aching cock. Seeing her snake a hand down between her legs to dip a finger in her almost dripping pussy then turn it down and let me lick it off.

Grabbing that ass with a roar and flipping her over, driving deep in one stroke, driving in hard slapping thighs and bouncing tits before pulling out making her screech, then flipping her over with her ass in the air again and face in the pillow while I was fucking her hard and squeezing those lovely cheeks until I could hear her scream even with her face in the pillow as I bellowed filling her to overflowing.

We rolled over, still plastered together with sweat, snagging a towel from the head board to wipe off a little and tuck between Regan's legs as I unwillingly slipped from her... showers can wait until morning.

___

MOM WAS NOT HAPPY. We were leaving for Pensacola tomorrow morning.

The day was spent packing the Navigator, and even with mom holding some of Regan and Latessa's clothes hostage for a future return trip we still had to put a few bags on the roof. Nate stopped by to check my VPN client setup and install it on Regan's laptop as well. That afternoon we actually went out to eat at a nice restaurant. It was fun with the family around even if Latessa was a bit on edge.

___

ROOOOOAD TRIP!

We had barely settled into the trip and Regan was on the phone coordinating the next few weeks with Latessa observing from the back seat a bit wide eyed. We had four days before project 'piss TJ off' commenced, and it was a good distraction for her.

When we applied to the historical society the river was merely mentioned as restoration and stabilization, and that was actually true. But maybe not so accurate. ALMOST every part of the shore line was being restored to the pictures and panorama Regan had showed me. The part up by the big Cypress tree was being stabilized to protect it... to the same crazy low tide definition TJ had used.

The back hoe and long reach excavator were coming in Friday afternoon so we would be all set to start Saturday with the pile driver barge to float in later that day. Remember when I said Regan was ornery?

The shore line from roughly the dock to the north boat ramp was being pulled back from between ten to thirty five feet with the biggest cut just north of the dock. But the stabilization, now that was a whole nother thing entirely. The excavator was starting at the old dock so the pile driver barge could nose in and start driving the big H beam piles for our pre-cast concrete panels to drop into around the tree.

That's where my ornery fiancée came in. Regan had calculated the average life span of the tree and the root system it would need, then with calculating that crazy low tide definition to make sure the roots were 'well protected' we were setting the river side of the wall well out from it's current bank. But that was only the half of it.

Remember the pre-cast panels that had been cast face down to look like our walk way to the river to keep TJ's suspicion to a minimum? While the six that we would be docking near were laid on heavy rubber stall mats that would become part of the wall surface we were up against, the six on the river side and the two for the south return face were cast on top of what is called rip rap. Roughly two to six inch chunks of rock making the face VERY hazardess to any boat that got near it.

And it just happened to be directly across from TJ's fancy boat and lift dock and another fifteen feet into the river from our current shore line. He could get in and out IF he was careful, VERY careful. And according to my marine biologist fiancée that rough surface was to promote natural vegetation and marine life growth. Not a hazard to navigation in any way...

For as animated and busy as Regan was Latessa was quiet, sometimes listening to her music and others listening to her sister. We stopped for lunch, and I was coming back from the bathroom...

"... but you're doing all this stuff to his house, and he's not stopping you!"

"Uh huh."

"But it's his house."

Regan smiled over Tess' shoulder as I came up and then sat beside her. "Yes it's my house," I took Regan's hand and kissed her wrist. "But it's our home, and it's only our home because she's with me."

Tess didn't say anything, just looked between us back and forth.

I brought Regan's hand to my lips again and kissed her wrist, then a little further up her arm, and a little further...

"ACH! You're terrible!" pulling her arm back and swatting at me.

I used one of those pearls of wisdom the guys had imparted to me on that first family dinner, "Yes Dear."

And with three of us we decided against stopping at a motel and just made a long day of driving. Piling out of the car and getting Latessa settled in downstairs before hitting the shower ourselves and crashing after a long days drive.

Cuddling in behind my naked fiancée, smelling our linen and her shampoo. Cupping her bare tit and laying my soft cock in the crease of her ass and holding her tight...

___

I was just coming awake enjoying Regan in my arms when there was a screech from downstairs.

"TESS!" Regan hollered and launched out of bed with me right behind her taking two and three steps at a time going downstairs. Around the corner and into the kitchen and stopping only by running into Terry's back, Tess standing there balancing on one crutch holding the other like a baseball bat.

"What's wrong?" Regan asked.

"WHAT'S WRONG? He broke into the house," pointing at Terry.

Regan kicked her head back laughing, "No he didn't, Tess this is Terry. Terry, my little sister Tess."

They were about to shake after she put the crutch down and she shrieked again. Tess was looking at me and looking at my crotch and looking at me and trying NOT to look at my crotch. Regan just giggled and took my hand to lead me back upstairs... we forgot to put clothes on.

That is also a day that will never be forgotten, the day Terry was first bitten. It would be a long drawn out ordeal, and one he would never recover from.

We slipped on the minimum, boxers for me and an old THIN long t-shirt for Regan so we could get back down and referee in the kitchen. That wasn't what we found. Tess was sitting at the table actually carrying on a civil conversation with Terry.

We slipped back upstairs and started a little silent conversation of our own, well it started out silent anyway and just morphed into wordless. I just love the sound Regan makes just before she orgasms, the shudder going through her body when I can make her cum again and again.

Watching the tremble go up and down her body, feeling it as her pussy clamps and quivers around me before her orgasm overcomes her and she is forced to let it out. Her orgasm all the stronger for keeping it in and taking me over the edge with her...

The grin on Regan's face as she watches me watching our cum running down her legs as she gets the water just right in the shower. God that woman gets to me...

When we came back downstairs the third time the only thing that had changed was they had moved out to the pool, still chatting away.

The plan had been for me and Terry to get the heat pump coil under the dock lose in preparation for the Saturday start. The girls changed our plans. We were now going to take Tess out on a spin on the gulf before we pulled the dock lose since Terry was taking the boat back up to his Dad's dock while the project was under way.

We headed back inside to put bottoms and a shirt on, grabbing the cooler between us on the way down to the dock, Terry walking with Tess hobbling along on her crutches to keep her company. She had the walking boot, but it wasn't agreeing with her to well, or so we thought.

We putzed down the river, Terry and the girls chatting away. I turned east toward our little cove enjoying the morning sun on a relatively calm sea enjoying Regan and Tess in one of the first relaxed conversations since getting home. Regan came up behind me teasing and unbuttoning my shirt as I was pulling in, trying to trap my arms when she brought it down to my elbows.

Regan helped Tess balance so she could peal off her long t-shirt, OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Tess my have only been seventeen, but she had a coeds body. Scrawny little woman with HUGE tits and an almost as big bubble butt. I thought Terry's eyes were going to pop out of his head. A skinny girl, maybe a twenty two inch waist, with a big bubble but below and a pair of cantaloupes if not soccer balls above covered in quite a swim suit, not even close to a bikini.

Now my little temptress turned to me and began swaying to the music, unbuttoning and flashing me little bits and pieces before letting her shirt drop behind her and plaster those delicious tits against me. Regan had just wrapped her arms around my neck...

"REGAN!" Tess shouted.

"What?" she responded turning a bit to Tess.

"You're naked!"

Regan turned completely to Tess letting that tiny little triangle of hot pink barely covering her slit come into view, "No I'm not."

"Well you're topless!" glaring at Regan.

"Uh huh," she responded bringing my arm around just under her tits.

"But how can you..."

Regan reached down and tugged on her little bottoms, "When the girls come over we usually don't even bother with these, do we Terry?"