Free Systems U Pt. 01

Story Info
Human student gets more than he bargained for at alien party.
3.5k words
4.38
6.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
190 Followers

Michael Eastman was on his way home from his last lecture one Friday in late spring. The end of his first year at Free Systems University on the world of Mayana IV was fast approaching and his mind was somewhat preoccupied with upcoming exams. His car was stuck in the driveway while he waited for a new set of fuel cell filters, so he was walking. Not that he was too bothered by it, it was a nice day for a walk and he only lived a few blocks from campus anyway. It was late afternoon and he could already see two of the planet's five moons beginning to rise, but there was still plenty of light in the sky and the air was warm. As he made his way towards town, he heard the rumbling scream of a turbine with the legal minimum amount of sound muffling approaching behind him.

It was a tall, angular vehicle with massive suspension and even more massive tires. Not a truck though, more like a very large sedan on the suspension of a military all-terrain scout car. It had clearly been custom built, with bits and pieces from many different brands and types of off-road vehicles welded and bolted on. Michael had heard this type of car referred to as a "plainsrunner"; they were popular with local kids who raced them at unreasonably high speeds across the rough, rocky plains that dominated this particular continent. One of the passengers leaned out through a glass-less window and waved to him. He was an alien: a male Sha'dee. Michael recognized him from one of his general classes. Writing? Or was it Intro to AI?

"Hey, you're Mike Eastman yeah?" The alien boy yelled as the vehicle slowed to match Michael's walking pace.

"Yeah. What's up?" Michael replied.

"There's gonna be a big party at the Half-Way House tonight. You should come! Townie cops are at some sort of training retreat so there's only gonna be one patrol unit in town this whole weekend, it's gonna be a rager."

"I'll think about it, thanks for telling me." Michael nodded appreciatively.

"Bring your own beer!" The alien yelled over the sound of the engine spinning up as the plainsrunner peeled off down the road.

As Michael finished walking home and approached the back steps to his apartment, he made up his mind that he would go to the party. Wasn't like he had anything better to do, and who knows, maybe he'd finally meet someone of the female persuasion out here. He dropped off his backpack in the apartment, then started walking to the liquor store. He figured that by the time he got beer, got back to the apartment, ate dinner, showered and changed he would be able to leave for the Half-Way House and get there just in time to be fashionably late.

* *

The Half-Way House, so-called because it was exactly halfway between the university campus and town, was a large ramshackle mansion that had once belonged to a very early colonist of some substance, but was now rented by a group of students who used it as a sort of combination concert venue, party house, apartment and bodyshop. A cluster of plainsrunners, lifted trucks and ratty old sports cars were parked in a dirt lot next to the house which had probably been a garden once. On the other side, broken tables and the remnants of beer pong games gone bad coated the lawn. A large prefab garage building had been erected behind the house, and engineering students were often seen scurrying in and out of it with arms full of auto parts and welding gear.

It was all lit up tonight, with color-shifting LEDs filling each window with an effervescent sea of light as the sun had just begun to set properly. Groups of students stood outside, smoking cigarettes and bongs. One group was clustered around a half-assembled plainsrunner which was revving its turbines. Clearly the muffler was included in the half which had yet to be assembled, and the students hollered and cheered as the duel turbine screamed and fired gouts of flame from its unfinished exhaust system.

Michael climbed the rough, barely maintained trail up the side of the hill towards the slowly crumbling structure. He had been here once or twice before with friends, but it had never really been his scene. Not for any particular reason, he just hadn't found himself here all that often. He was a xenobiology major, and the crowd that partied here were mostly engineering majors. As he was entering the house, he happened to glance up and catch sight of a familiar face through the window. It was a female Sha'dee, one of his classmates in an ecology class he was taking to meet a degree requirement. He tried to remember her name, he was pretty sure it started with an "R". She was short, like all Sha'dee, but very humanoid in shape. Aside from her bright red skin tone, pointed ears, four-fingered hands, prehensile tail and alien facial features, she was very Human in silhouette. Her eyes, very large by Human standards and featuring strange, almost rectangular pupils, had bright violet irises. Her hair was short, bright orange and either naturally curly or not very well groomed, he couldn't quite tell. He recognized her because she was unusually attractive for a Sha'dee female (at least according to his personal taste) and he'd been sneaking some guilty glances at her figure during class when the lecture was particularly boring.

Maybe he should say hello to her if he happened to run into her, Michael thought as he entered the house and made for the communal booze table to drop off his beer. In the meantime, he was going to circle around and see if he saw anyone he knew a little better. Maybe one of the friends who'd brought him here before was out tonight.

***

Rana was in heat. This was entirely her own fault, of course. She could (and perhaps should) have taken the little yellow pills that suppressed the effects of her fertility cycle, but she had never liked them. They had side effects like insomnia and lethargy, and there was a very small chance that they could make you infertile long term. The other major reason was that as uncomfortable as it was most of the time, being in heat made sex unbelievably amazing. The downside of course was that whenever she wasn't actually engaged in the act of mating, she was going crazy thinking about it. Her whole body was unusually warm and sensitive, her breathing was heavier and her crimson skin flushed much more easily. On top of it all, her breasts were swollen and even more sensitive than the rest of her. Rana needed a mate badly, she hadn't had one in a couple days and her fingers and tail just weren't enough to satisfy the intense hormonal cravings anymore.

Fortunately, college parties were a great place to find willing males. Especially Human males. Rana liked Human males, they were big and strong and they had a very high core temperature compared to Sha'dee, which made them great for post-coital cuddling. Plus, they often didn't know what they were getting into when hooking up with a Sha'dee girl in heat. Males of her own species knew perfectly well how aggressive and insatiable a female like Rana could be at this time of the month, and would make excuses or avoid her if they didn't want to be left too sore to walk the next morning. Humans usually weren't aware and wouldn't know from the scent of her pheromones even if they had been warned. Best of all, she had it on good authority that Human males found her thicker, chestier build more attractive than the slender frame that was considered more conventionally attractive among her kind.

She had her eye on a particular Human boy that evening. He was in one of her classes and she knew his name (Mickey or Mike or something), but they'd never talked to eachother. She had noticed him checking her out a couple of times, and had been meaning to get to know him better in case he was down to play with her, but the opportunity just hadn't come up until now. He was here tonight though, and she had made sure to find herself hanging out within eyeshot of him a couple times already over the course of the last several hours. She was wearing tight shorts and thigh-high stockings that really accentuated her thighs and butt, combined with a light, loose fitting v-neck sweater that showed just enough cleavage to entice while hinting at her bust size without revealing too much. The sweater was just short enough to expose a thin stripe of soft red tummy between its hem and her belt. All things she'd been wearing on previous occasions when she'd noticed him staring at her. Thank gods she was cute, Rana thought as she got another drink and circled back around to where she had last seen the Human boy.

***

Michael was getting ready to leave the party. He'd been enjoying himself well enough, but none of his close friends had come out and he'd already chatted with all the casual acquaintances he'd seen here tonight. One more beer, he thought, and he'd call it quits. It was at that point that something caught the corner of his eye. It was that Sha'dee girl again. Michael had noticed her a few times that night, and it was hard not to notice her considering how well she filled out that sweater and those stockings. He was pretty sure he'd seen her in class too. Michael didn't really consider himself a xenophile, but there was no denying that Sha'dee girls could be cute as hell. Especially this one, with her unusually large chest in that sweater that was just the right ratio of clingy to baggy.

The alien girl glanced at him coyly, then turned back to whoever she was talking to. As she turned her back to him, she leaned forward slightly and lifted her tail in what he couldn't help but interpret as a suggestive pose. The tail-hole in her shorts underneath her belt was extra large, a popular trend among younger Sha'dee females because it showed off a lot of the wearer's shapely red ass when the tail was lifted. Michael wondered, for the dozenth or so time, if the diminutive size of a female Sha'dee translated to significantly tighter orifaces compared to a Human female.

He finished his beer and briefly considered saying hello to the cute alien girl, but she had disappeared as suddenly as she had appeared. But as he left the room and turned into a hall, he suddenly found himself face to face with her. She was a bit flushed and had clearly been drinking, but there was a keen, almost predatory intelligence in her large violet eyes.

"Hi Human boy" she purred, grinning smugly "I'm Rana, how's the party?"

"Eh, it's all right. I don't know that many people here so I've just been kinda kicking around."

"I'm not feeling it either." Rana confided in him, somehow managing to look even more smug.

He realized abruptly that she had contrived to sneak closer to him with each sentence, and he was now standing with his back to a wall, chest inches from hers.

"I'm bored and horny. Wanna come up to my room and fuck my brains out?" Rana asked with an enormous grin, leaning even closer to him.

Caught off guard, Michael found himself hemming and hawing. He had heard that some Sha'dee females came on very strong, but he wasn't prepared for just how direct this Rana girl was.

"Come oooon" she crooned, pressing her body against him "I saw you staring at my big tiddies, if you mate with me I'll let you grope them as much as you want..."

As Rana pressed closer, she lifted herself up slightly and then lowered back down again, letting the weight of her heavy breasts rest on his lower chest.

"You'll like me, I promise." She said, wrapping her arms around his waist and nestling her head against his clavical. "Have you ever done it with a Sha'dee girl before?"

"N-no, can't say I have..." He grinned awkwardly, his face almost as red as hers.

"Oh then we just have to!" Rana insisted, eyes gleaming as she licked her lips and smirked. "You're gonna love railing my tight Sha'dee pussy. Would you like a sample?"

Before he could respond, she grabbed his hand and guided it into the tight, hot confines of her shorts. Her skin was unbelievably soft, like velvet but even finer. She pushed his hand deeper, guiding his fingers to cup the warm, wet mound between her plump thighs.

"Go ahead, put a finger in me" she whispered salaciously, squeezing his hand by closing her thighs. "Feel how tight and wet I am. See? Wouldn't you like to be inside me?"

"Y-yes please!" He stammered, feeling his own pants tighten uncomfortably as he explored the warm, gooey folds of Rana's pussy with his finger at her insistence.

Just as he had speculated, her hole did feel smaller and much tighter than a Human girl's. He was thoroughly arosed now; the longer she held him pressed against her huge breasts and forced his hand to stay inside her with her thighs, the more unbearable it became. He just had to have her. She was clearly excited too, breathing more and more heavily and flushing darker the longer and deeper his finger probed and prodded.

"Oh fuck yes..." Rana bit her lip and squeezed his finger inside of her with strong inner abdominal muscles. "Oh gods I needed this soooo bad, come on let's go to my room!"

* *

She practically dragged him up the stairs and into her room on the third floor. It was a huge mess, clothes and bits of hunting and off-roading gear were strewn haphazardly across the floor, and there was a large and very precarious-looking leaning tower of empty fried chicken buckets in one corner. Sha'dee really like chicken, he remembered briefly before Rana pounced on him and tackled him into her bed. It was soft, piled with blankets and pillows strewn haphazardly about. She pinned him down, locking her thighs around his waist and unbuttoning his shirt. Once his clothes were off, she leaned back and began pulling off her sweater.

"I don't know why I bother with a bra when I'm in heat" she purred lewdly, reaching behind herself to unbuckle the valiantly struggling garment in question. "It barely fits..."

Her breasts spilled out, full and shapely with perky dark red nipples. Rana licked her lips again, and scooted up his stomach so she could lean in and gather his head up in her arms. He could feel the heat of her pelvis and her soft tummy pressing against him, her breath hot and rapid with excitement and anticipation. Her scent, mild and vaguely sweet yet somehow extremely enticing, grew stronger and more intoxicating as she nestled his face into the firm velvety embrace of her cleavage. The more he breathed her scent and touched her skin, the harder it became to concentrate on anything that didn't involve having sex with the alien beauty sitting astride him. He rolled her over, pinning her against a pile of fluffy pillows and reaching up to cup her plump left breast in his hand. She grinned smugly and made a lewd noise as he squeezed and stroked it, reaching down with one hand to unbuckle and remove her shorts.

"Holy shit..." Michael breathed, feeling the warm weight settle in his hand. "I've never seen a Sha'dee girl with..."

"With tits this big?" Rana grinned. "Aren't they wonderful? A bit of a bother sometimes, but I love to play with them."

Her free hand wrapped around her other breast, and she began to massage herself, teasing her erect nipple with an index finger. He copied her, playing with her nipple and causing her to squirm involuntarily and whimper with pleasure.

"Plus they help me attract cute Human boys to fuck me." Rana's smile widened, revealing perfectly white, scalpel-sharp fangs. "You can squeeze my fat tiddies as much as you want later, but I need you inside me right fucking now. We're different species so you don't need a condom, just hurry up and fuck me before my poor pussy melts. Don't worry, I'm so wet you'll slide right into me."

He was having a hard time arguing with this himself, the memory of her hot insides sucking his fingers in downstairs was impossible to get out of his head. He rose up on his knees and gripped one of Rana's exquisite thighs in each hand, marveling at their soft firmness as he pushed her legs apart and back. She had kicked her shorts off a moment, and wasn't wearing any panties.

"See? Don't you wanna fuck this tight, juicy little Sha'dee pussy?" Rana prodded him, reaching down to spread her wet, deep red lips with dainty little fingers and show off the small throbbing oriface inside. "Fuck me as hard and as deep as you want, I need it soooo much..."

"Alright, here goes."

He was breathing just as heavily as her now, he realized as he guided his erect member towards the blissful embrace of Rana's insides. She was tight, so tight he couldn't believe it, but after a little pushing and some lewd moans and lip-biting from Rana he was inside. She cried out and squirmed as he sank deep into her, cradling her breasts in her arms and flattening her expressive, pointed ears against her skull. Her legs and tail coiled around him, trapping him inside as her powerful pelvic muscles squeezed his shaft. It was almost enough to make him cum right there, but then she began to move. He had thought he was in the dominant position, but Rana rapidly made it clear that she was going to have her way with him no matter who was on top, using her hips and thighs to push him in and out of her.

"Oh FUCK yes!" She gasped, letting her head loll to one side and practically drooling with pleasure, fondling one of her breasts in one hand and rubbing the fingers of the other firmly up and down the front of her pussy, stroking his cock through her own belly as he fucked her. "Oh gods beyond! Fuck that feels sooo gooood..."

"Holy shit." He panted again, unable to articulate the sheer pleasure of being thrust balls-deep into the Sha'dee girl's throbbing, squeezing tunnel again and again.

Rana moaned harder and louder, her face transfixed in a state of absolute lewdness as her ears twitched and her stomach muscles began to spasm. Her insides felt hotter and hotter, tighter and tighter as her cries escalated in pitch and frequency.

"I... I c-can't..." He gasped, fingers digging deep into the yielding flesh of her waist and belly. "I can't hold it... Holy fuck it feels so good!"

"Gho on, pleash cum in me!" She panted in return, slurring her words as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. "Cum in me ash hard an ash much ash you can... Fugg it feelsh sho goood..."

He forced his aching cock as deep into her eager pussy as possible and allowed himself sweet release, sending a torrent of hot seed gushing deep into the alien girl. He practically collapsed as soon as he was able to move his own body again, sinking into the covers next to the panting, moaning, twitching Rana. As intense as his experience had been, it was obvious that the Sha'dee girl was feeling a kind of ecstacy he could only imagine. Finally the throes of her orgasm subsided and she snuggled up to him, cradling his arm between her breasts as she hugged him tightly and nuzzled her face into his neck and chest.

"Mmmmmm.... Shooo warm......" She murmured, still slightly incoherent.

He breathed deeply, and reached over to gently massage one of her thighs. They were both drenched in sweat, but surprisingly Rana's didn't smell bad. It had the same sweet, alluring scent as the rest of her. He kissed her on the forehead, and sure enough she tasted slightly sweet. She squirmed at little and made a chirping noise when he kissed her, then looked up and beamed at him.

"Well?" She asked, eyes lit with happy, warm afterglow. "Did you enjoy me? Was I fun to fuck? I told you you'd like me."

"Yes... oh fuck yes..." Micheal groaned "you were unbelievable..."

"I'm so glad." Rana purred, smushing her soft cheek back into his chest and grinding on him gently. "Because we're gonna do that like five more times tonight."

"Wait what?!" He started, but Rana placed a finger to his lips.

"You really think a busty Sha'dee girl in the throes of heat like me would just let you cum in me once? We're going to have so much more fun together..." Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she reached for his crotch.

Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
190 Followers
12