Free Time Fun

Story Info
When a soldier finally gets some time off.
1.9k words
3.5
22.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since the rescue of Emma and the start of this whole escapade. Three weeks ago Marv had been a soldier working for a slightly mad man with plans to get revenge on his enemies, using Marv and his friends as his tools. But something changed when Emma had been brought back to the base. The usual dour and dingy look had somehow changed to a brighter and more optimistic look. And it was because of her. Emma stood about four inches shorter than Marv, and had a rich cream coloured coat dotted with ginger and black. Her slitted pupils where contained in deep green irises. Her face almost symmetrical but spoilt slightly by the two scars across her forehead and left check. The fur had grown back over them but slightly darker and at odd angles. The rest of her body was in very good shape though and her mind had undone doors that Marv never new he had. The two of them had found each other company very good and tried to be together whenever possible. And had of course fallen in love. There exploits with each other growing stronger with each meeting as they released the feelings that they had for each other. However with Maui still in control of the whole situation, time together had not been easy.

Alone at last, the door slid silently closed behind the two of them. The dappled light from the full moon, altered by its journey through the water, lit the room with a deep blue colour. The grey walls danced with the light shimmering across their surface and across the bodies of the entwined Kitarou contained within them. They moved deeper into the room, their bodies coiled together like two snakes, tongues following suit as they explored each other's mouths to the fullest extent. The bed lay against one side of the room, the covers thrown open invitingly, willing them to fill the gap left by the covers. Falling down onto the bed, Marv was pushed down by the arms of Emma and pinned by the rest of her sleek furred body. The two tails, one cream, one grey, acted like they had a life of their own. Coiling and uncoiling themselves around each other and stroking the muscular legs of there partners, sending shivers and ripples up and down the fur. Pushing herself up off the bed with her hands just either side of Marv' s head she spoke for the first time since they had entered the room.

"Oh Marv, it so nice to finally be alone together. To be able to explore what we want. To fulfil what we want."

"You wont get any complaints from me about this. I feel so full of life so happy and so content. I could take on the world right now."

"Well first you have to get through me."

Lying back and closing his eyes a faint glow began to emanate from Marv as the power of Ki flowed through his already muscular body. The icy blue light from him displaced the darker blue from that of the large window.

"Ohh now that's a nice trick to do isn't it."

Marv just opened his eyes and smiled up into the loving face of his girlfriend Emma. He grabbed her hand and pulled them out from underneath her letting their bodies re-entwine with each other as there mouths once again found each other. The room fell almost silent as the voices stopped echoing through the room to be replaced by the sound of the two Kitarou deep in passion. The covers still open where pushed even further into the corner as they writhed and twisted into new positions try to get the fullest pleasure from each other bodies. Rolling all over the bed Marv finally ended up on top of the still squirming Emma. His Aura still glowing, he lifted himself of her with his power.

"Heh, where do you think your going?" Emma asked seductively as her mate lifted himself of her body.

"You aint getting away that easily."

She reached up and around the back of Marv and found the Zip to the suit. Pulling it down she uncovered more of his smooth grey and black fur. As it came off past his stomach the pattern shown on the rest of his body changed. The grey and black stripes where replaced by a cream stomach covered in black spots.

"Now there's something you don't see every day."

"You got that right," said Marv removing the last of the suit and dropping it on the floor. "Not many people have seen that part of me."

"And I'm sure there are other parts even fewer people have seen."

With a naughty look in her eye she pulled Marv back onto her and his mouth into hers. They two lay as one on the bed again, with only a layer of material separating the two raging organs searching each other out. Rolling over again Marv reached around the back of Emma and unzipped her larger suit from her body. Shaking the suit down her back and then flicking it off with her tail she joined Marv in his naked state on the bed. Lying back down on top of Marv she felt his dick rub against the side of her thigh.

"Hmm someone seems pleased to see me."

She closed her thighs over his cock and rubbed it with the tip of her tail sending shivers of pleasure up and down Marv' s spine. Moaning slightly he reached his hands down to her arse. Spreading his hands over and around as she continued rubbing his dick. His own tail found its way up and around to join his hands rubbing her fur in circles on her bum.

"Hmm that's nice, you sure know how to keep a bloke happy don't you?"

"Oh I can do better than that, if you can do better for me?"

She released Marv s dick from its furry home and slid her body up along Marv' s. Pushing the fur the wrong way usually was a bad feeling, but like this it nearly set them both on fire. She pushed herself all the way up so that her pussy was in front of Marv. Inhaling the aroma from her mate in heat nearly knocked Marv senseless. Scents of pleasure and passion flooded his nose as he tried to concentrate on the task in hand. Emma arched her back and placed her trembling pussy in easy reach of Marv' s tongue. She shuddered as soon as she felt her warm pussy meet his wet tongue. He delved in exploring her pussy in the same way as there mouths had done a few minuets earlier. Even as all his attention to this fire inspiring task he felt the warm caresses of Emma's tail once again on his dick, playing gently with it to urge him on. As well as the moans of pleasure coming from Emma he wasn't going to stop. Emma felt his tongue move in and around her pussy licking, stroking and teasing her in all directions and pushing her sexual levels higher and higher. Her back arched more strongly as she felt the pressure inside her grow with every movement Marv made. With all the exploring Marv had done he had found her clit, and avoided it until now. As he felt her buck above him he zeroed in her pleasure centre and let rip with his tongue. As he hit the spot Emma bucked and pushed her pussy even deeper into Marv' s face, sending her even closer to the edge she so wanted. A few more strokes were all that was required and she exploded with pleasure as here orgasm hit her hard and fast. She collapsed backwards and off Marv as she struggled to recover after her orgasm.

"Was that better then darling?"

Marv licked his face to remove the last traces of cum and turned around so they where face to face again.

"That was amazing Marv. I ... I just can't describe it all."

"You don't have to, I think I have an idea what you felt."

"Well let's make it more than an idea then shall we."

Pushing him onto his back she climbed on top of him and prepared herself. Kneeling above his dick she took hold of it and stroked in gently.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked to the closed eyes of Marv.

A genteel but happy moan was all she got in answer. Positioning herself above the tip of his dick and letting her legs slide back slowly lowered herself onto her partner. Just the feeling of her sliding down Marv' s dick nearly sent him off there and then. The sheer warmness, power and passion, contained and concentrated in those few inches was like nothing he had ever felt before. Wondering and hoping that Emma was feeling the same way he pushed his hips up to meet hers and buried the remainder in her pussy. She fell all the way forward and lay on top of Marv just resting as she got used to the feeling inside of her. Marv' s mouth once again found hers as nature took over and they started into a slow rhythm of moving in and out of each other taking pleasure to new heights with every stroke. Slowly at first they moved apart and towards each other, with short strokes never far leaving that warm prison of Emma's pussy. As both the pleasure and confidence grew Marv increased the speed and depth of his penetrations carrying himself closer to the edge and the glorious event of orgasm. The way they moved was almost fluid with their whole bodies, every cell screaming out to pleasure both themselves and each other. Moving around more and more, arms legs and tails interwoven in a pattern un-discernable to any observer but full of amazing power and pleasure to both Emma and Marv. Emma's groans got louder as she too neared the point of release. Pushing deeper and deeper into Emma Marv broke the long kiss.

"I'm gonna cum soon Emma I can't hold it in much longer."

"Your doing amazing so far, I'll race you to the end."

Leaning back down on Marv she increased her rate as Marv pushed himself harder. How long had passed was an irrelevant distraction to Marv, as everything in his body was taken up by the sheer amount of pleasure that Emma was generating with him. Deep within him he could feel the pressure rise rapidly as orgasm approached rapidly filling his whole being with its power. Just before it all became too much he felt the power outside him. Emma had hit her orgasm with even more force than the last time. The walls of her pussy contracted again and again as her cum filled the gap between them. Not far behind the jets of cum shot up and out of Marv as he too exploded inside of her filling her up with his juices as well. The muscles eventually relaxed as the pressure of orgasm swept over and away from them. Leaving them exhausted but fulfilled that they had shared this event together and in such a special way. Un-entangling themselves from each other the time and effort spent caught up with them as they fell asleep in each others arms and in their minds.