Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 09

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves
1.8k words
4.64
26.5k
2

Part 9 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IX

"If someone could give you a pill"

By the time Wendy came home my batteries were thoroughly recharged and we headed straight upstairs for the usual mindblowing fuck. Later on, when she finally made it to the front room, she looked dismayed at the horrible mark on the carpet. (I had tried to do something about it before she came back, but with only limited success.) I told her I had spilt something.

"What on earth was it?" she asked.

I decided to try the power of FUCK once more. "Don't worry about it," I said casually.

"OK," she smiled contentedly, and cheerfully headed to the kitchen to cook and clean. Part of me missed the old forthright and obstinate Wendy, but I had to admit the new version had advantages. And there seemed no doubt which Wendy was happier, a point I put to the test over dinner. I reminded her of our conversation on Friday night, the one about how her outlook had changed.

"How would you feel," I asked, "if someone could give you a pill that would make you go back to the way you were before?"

"Ugh," she shuddered. "I'd throw it in his face. I was so bloody miserable then."

The following day, Monday, was Albert's funeral. I expected it to be a grim affair and so it was. It revealed the sad but perhaps unsurprising truth that Albert had indeed been a man without friends. Mr Lucas the solicitor put in an appearance but apart from him I was the only mourner unconnected with Albert's employer. Even my precious Wendy let me down. She had booked the day off but on Friday one of her colleagues had kindly gone sick and left her with some emergency to cope with (she worked at the head office of a big retailer). So I was left to make small talk with a smattering of Albert's scientific colleagues and a couple of management types.

We kept the formalities brief. Someone from the company made a short speech about Albert's brilliance and unwavering dedication to scientific truth; then I followed with some suitably lapidary remarks recalling his disdain for wealth and fame and praising his single-minded commitment to his goal in life (fortunately no one asked me to specify what this might have been). The whole ceremony was uncompromisingly secular. Albert had never said anything about religion, but somehow we all knew he would have wanted God kept out of it.

The company had laid on a few refreshments afterwards in one of its meeting-rooms (the least it could do, I thought, after all the money it had made). Cautiously, I took the opportunity to sound one or two of the scientists to see whether Albert might have taken any of them into his confidence about his greatest project. I could only drop oblique hints, of course, but they would have resonated with anyone with the least inkling of Albert's schemes. But I got nothing but blank looks. It was clear that Albert, true to form, had kept his work to himself. So as soon as I decently could I left the rest of them to exchange company gossip and headed for home.

The truth is I was dying for a shag. My need for sexual release was growing more frequent. Wendy and I had fucked overnight and first thing, which of course was wholly routine by now, and I had slipped off to the gents twice at the crematorium and once at the wake, but I could feel the sap rising afresh. And this time, I thought happily, it would not be another of these mechanical wanks; a real woman awaited me. Wendy had promised that morning that after sorting out her work crisis she would leave at lunchtime and be waiting when I got home. And we both knew what that meant.

It was half past three when I returned home, complete with raging stiffy, so where was Wendy? Glumly I went upstairs to do the necessary by myself. As I got undressed it occurred to me to check for messages on the bedside phone.

I heard Wendy's voice. "James, darling, I'm so sorry. Those bloody women in accounts have completely bitched last quarter's sales figures. It'll take all day to sort out. You'll have to manage without me I'm afraid. Expect me about seven or eight. 'Bye, darling." The angry tone and intemperate language, both untypical of her, spoke of her frustration.

My own frustration, meanwhile, was projecting angrily in front of me demanding relief. I lay on the bed and contemplated it as it reached skywards. I had (if I may set modesty aside for a moment) never been a small man; but what stood before me now was beyond all normal experience. A slowly deepening red in colour, it must have been at least thirteen inches long. The girth, too, had massively increased. I experimentally put my wrist alongside it for comparison; the wrist, I could see, still had the advantage, but the cock was not that far behind. As even more blood engorged it, the skin, already pulled far back from the glistening red helmet, became painfully tight. My need had become desperate. I reached out a hand to apply the necessary stimulation.

At that moment a sudden inspiration flashed across my mind. Kylie! Of course! By now she was quite legitimately out of school. I grabbed the phone and stabbed into it the cellphone number I had presciently got from her yesterday. She answered promptly. "Kylie –" I began.

"James!" She almost squealed in delight. "Oh, James, I've been thinking of you all day and –"

"Never mind that," I interrupted brusquely. "What are you doing now? Is there anyone with you?"

"No. I'm on me own, walking home from school. James, when can we –?"

"Kylie, I'm at home. I need you to come round here right now, quick as you can. I'll be upstairs. I'll leave the front door unlocked."

She gasped as if her dearest wish had come true, which to be honest I think it had, and I heard her running footsteps before she thought to disconnect the phone. I put the front door on the latch and returned to bed. I knew I should have felt some shame about summoning a schoolgirl to meet my needs and the brazen way I had left her in no doubt of what I wanted, but my desire was so powerful that I no longer cared about anything except that I should soon have a real live cunt to spunk into.

After what seemed an age but was actually less than five minutes I heard the front door open, closely followed by a sound like a ton of coal falling upstairs, if such a thing were possible. Then Kylie burst into the room.

As she entered, the sight of my cock stopped her dead in her tracks. Her jaw dropped and her eyes bulged as if they might pop out of their sockets and roll across the floor.

Kylie was a picture. She was covered in sweat and her face was beetroot red from the unaccustomed exercise of running all the way from school. Her uniform, which struggled at the best of times to contain her increasing bulk, was in terrible disarray, her tie loose, the shirt untucked with several buttons undone and her white socks round her ankles. The straw boater that the school forced the girls to wear in summer was at a crazy angle on her head. She looked frighteningly young.

"Oh, wow," she finally murmured in awe, her eyes glued to my giant cock. She raised a hand to remove her tie but I had a sexy thought and stopped her.

"No, Kylie," I said. "Just the knickers. Leave everything else where it is."

With a lascivious smile and without for a moment taking her eyes off my cock she rummaged under her skirt and dropped the knickers. Then she ran across the room and leapt on top of me, pressing her lips to mine with lust-fuelled passion. I had no time to respond. There was only one thing that mattered. With both hands I pulled up her skirt and roughly seized the waistband to hold her in optimum position and I rammed that angry cock far inside her.

She instantly threw her head back with a sharp cry, her body suddenly tensed with shock and pain. I knew I must have hurt her but I could no longer control myself. I withdrew my cock a little only in order to drive it violently within her again. At this she came; her body shook and quivered as the tension was released: "Aaayy – eeeeee - uurghhh!" she cried. I scarcely noticed as my cock hammered away, desperate for satisfaction. It could not be long delayed as a series of frenzied thrusts stimulated great spurts of goo to fill her cunt. Her hips began to pound up and down and I realised that she was hitting a second orgasm, only moments after the first. I continued to pump cum into her as if my supply were endless, but a final blast exhausted me and sent Kylie over the edge as a tidal wave of flesh swept through her vast body. And then finally we were both still.

A little later I had tipped her onto her back and was sitting on the bed looking at her. She was still in her uniform, with the skirt gathered up so that she was entirely naked below the waist except for her black frumpy school shoes and the white socks round her ankles. Spunk flowed from her shaven pussy and trickled into the void between her immense thighs. She had lost one or two shirt buttons and most of the rest had come undone so her breasts and her huge bra were exposed. And on her face was the same blank yet utterly joyful expression I was coming to know so well, with its glassy gaze and gormless smile.

Once she had come down sufficiently for conversation to be possible I told her I thought I might have hurt her and I was sorry.

"It doesn't matter," she assured me. "It hurt a bit when you first went in, but you wanted me. That's all I care about, James – what you want."

She obviously hoped to stay for seconds but with noble self-denial I made her take a shower and sent her home. I was not sure when Wendy was coming back and I knew she would seek my immediate attention. (She got it too.) I was also conscious that I needed time to prepare for what promised to be a big day tomorrow; I was back at work and should have both Connie and Fran to worry about.

I did not know the half of it. Looking back on it now, I think of that Tuesday as the day my life really changed.