Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 15

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
3.4k words
4.7
24.7k
3

Part 15 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XV

"I was the first"

After work I hurried to meet Alicia. I was ten minutes early but she was already there. As I saw her, I felt a pang of conscience. She was so young, so pretty, so innocent, so wholly unaware of what was happening to her. And I, instead of looking after her and protecting her, was planning to take her home and fuck her and keep on fucking her to my cock's content. But, I reflected, it was pointless to think this way: my experience with Fran had shown that Uncle Albert's invention was not be denied. Then Alicia stood up to greet me and I saw those wonderful boobs of hers, and any qualms were swept aside in a surge of lust.

As I talked to Alicia I realised how FUCK affected different women in different ways. They all, of course, became besotted with me but somehow their various personalities still shone through. Alicia, I guessed, might have been a little impressionable even before FUCK got to her because it seemed to have affected her more than anyone. She hung on my every word and those great blue eyes never left me for a moment. They widened even more when I told her my wife and I were thinking of taking a lodger and I thought she might be interested. I could see she was trying to think how this would work, and what my wife would have to say about it, but she was clearly overwhelmed at the thought of closer proximity to me and was not able to formulate any sensible questions.

"It will be all right, Alicia," I promised her. "Trust me. Any worrying that needs to be done, I'll attend to."

She seemed much happier after this. "Oh, James," she sighed, "I feel so safe and happy when I'm with you."

I thought to myself, "If she's like this before sex, what's she going to be like after it?"

We put on our coats and walked to the tube under louring skies. The threatened storms were clearly imminent; I was glad I had asked Wendy to pick us up when we got to my station. Alicia seemed so distracted that I let her sit next to me on the train (I was afraid she might get off at the wrong station otherwise) and I had to endure curious looks from other travellers as this lovely girl gazed raptly at her middle-aged companion. Asking her to stop had the effect of making her look elsewhere for maybe fifteen seconds before her eyes settled on me again.

I was desperate for her by now. The hair, the eyes, that little nose, those huge tits, and the way she looked at me were an irresistible combination.

By the time we approached my station the thunderstorm was in full swing. Wendy was waiting at the ticket barrier; I introduced Alicia briefly and in sheeting rain we ran to the car, with excited laughter from the two women. As Wendy drove the short distance home, I sat next to her in the front and Alicia sat quietly in the back, never looking away from me.

The rain was unrelenting. When we got home I got soaked in the moment or two it took me to leave the car and open the garage door. Alicia ran for the shelter of the front porch and I was about to do the same when Wendy, still straightening the car, hissed delightedly to me, "James! She's not pretty; she's absolutely lovely!"

I ran to the front door and unlocked it. I followed Alicia in, Wendy hurrying behind. I hastily doffed my coat and turned to Alicia, still dripping in the hall. "Here," I said, "let's get those wet things upstairs. I'll put them in the spare room." With that I took her gently but firmly by the arm and led her up the stairs, still in her raincoat and hat. She came meekly. If she thought it odd to be taken upstairs within seconds of arrival, she gave no sign. Wendy, however, gave me a sharp knowing look and I mouthed back at her, "I can't wait."

I took Alicia to the spare room. It was quite large, not much smaller than the main bedroom, and Wendy had found time from cooking dinner to remove the odds and ends that had found their way there and generally spruce it up. It looked warm and inviting. "This would be your room," I told her, "if you came to lodge here."

Only now, I think, did she fully take it in that she had been escorted to a bedroom. She looked surprised, nervous, expectant, and a little scared. "Let's get rid of these wet things," I said.

First I took her hat and hung it on the door; then her coat. She dropped her hands behind her back to allow me to remove it easily. Then, trying to act as if this were the most natural thing in the world, I gently raised her arms above her head and began to remove her teeshirt. She did not resist. Her eyes gazed up at mine: fear was there; bewilderment too; but also, unmistakably, desire. I lifted her shirt up and over her head to expose those extraordinary breasts, held by an underwired white bra, that were so hugely out of proportion on a girl of only eighteen and small for her age.

"James, your wife ..." she whispered nervously.

I concluded the sentence: "... is a wonderfully understanding lady."

Alicia seemed to be paralysed. I leant forward to undo the buttons of her cheesecloth skirt and it fell to the floor. Then I reached for the fastening of her bra and felt the weight of those mammoth orbs as the clasp came undone and they fell free. As I slipped the bra off I thought she was trying to speak but no sound came. I teased the knickers gently off her hips and they joined the skirt on the floor. She stood there, trembling a little, still flecked with rainwater, naked before me. I was astonished at the flawlessness of her pale skin; she looked like marble, only soft and yielding. She seemed oblivious of the storm raging outside, but the thunder and lightning made me feel there was something almost diabolical about the control I had over her. She was in my power, utterly mine, to do with as I would.

I gently eased her onto the bed, laying her down full length on her back, and hurriedly removed my own clothes. My cock, of course, was huge by now and I had come to expect a gasp of lustful wonder when I set it free. But Alicia did not respond; in fact, I realised, she was no longer looking at me. Instead she gazed blankly at the ceiling. I looked at her, concerned. There was still fear in her eyes but also a desperate, yearning eagerness for whatever was to come. And her lips were moving. She was muttering something over and over again in a voice so quiet that I could not catch the words over the sound of the rain lashing down outside.

I moved her legs apart so I could lie between them. Tenderly I ran my fingertips over those breasts. She gave a little gasp of pleasure as she felt my touch. Then I explored them with my lips, applying only a featherlight contact as I lovingly followed their glorious contours. I drew myself up so my face was close to hers. She was still muttering. I could hear the words now: "... I'm with James ... I'm with James ... I'm with James ..." she breathed as if in awe and wonder.

I could wait no longer. I silenced her lips with a tender, lingering kiss and shifted my weight slightly to ease her legs a little farther apart. The tip of my cock touched her and her lower body seemed to tense, raising itself slightly as if to invite me in.

Gently and tenderly I eased my cock between her labia. Although I longed to force myself home and pound away, I was desperate not to hurt her. I drew back a little to position myself to enter her, then slowly but deliberately I thrust forward.

Suddenly she gave a sharp little cry of pain as I felt an obstacle. It took me a moment to think what it was. With a sudden thrill of confused emotions ranging from remorse to raging desire, I realised she was unsullied, untouched: a virgin. Maybe if I had known this earlier I might somehow have held back, but to be honest I doubt it. At any rate, there was no turning back now. "Alicia," I murmured softly in her ear. Her big blue eyes, more fearful now but still desperately eager, turned to look at me. "You trust me?" I whispered. The reply was a tiny terrified nod. Without another word I placed a hand firmly over her mouth. I drew my cock back further, then pushed it forward with much greater force than before. As her hymen gave way, she flinched at the pain but the loud cry she would have given was muffled by my hand. I moved my cock slowly back and forth to ensure the path was clear and as I removed my hand she sighed with relief as the pain faded. A solitary teardrop trickled down her face. "Brave girl," I whispered.

Still fearful of hurting her, I edged forward again gradually as I had with Fran. But Alicia's sexual instinct was quicker to awaken than Fran's had been. She gasped with pleasure and her hips bucked powerfully to meet my movement. Then her little hands came to life and she gripped my buttocks to urge me in further. In my next thrust I pushed as hard as I could and she forced her whole body up to meet me and came with a vast moan of orgasmic joy tinged with pain as her virgin cunt was stretched around my monster cock.

Instead of coming down from the orgasm she seemed to reach one peak after another as I pounded in and out of her, all restraint gone now. I felt my own sap rising. There was no thought or question of the control I had displayed with Fran and Connie; I wanted only to empty my bursting balls of every last drop of hot spunk. My cock spasmed as jet after jet drenched her cunt and with another gasping cry Alicia heaved under me as she attained some even greater height of ecstasy.

As I lay there finally satisfied, my cock still inside her, I realised that the rain had stopped and somehow everything seemed very still. Alicia was, of course, utterly limp and motionless, breathing shallowly and gazing upwards with glassy eyes. I whispered in her ear that she was wonderful, that she should lie here quietly for a while and recover, while I would talk to her later. She gave no sign of recognition or response but from what Fran had told me earlier I knew she could hear me. When I had got dressed I put her under the bedcovers, kissed her, and went down to join Wendy.

"Well," said Wendy indulgently, "you look happy. I hope you've some left for me."

"Of course, darling, always," I replied. Since it was obvious that Alicia would be unable to join us for some time we sat down to dinner. I told Wendy with some pride how well I was getting "my ducks in a row". As Fran lived near to work and needed a new flatmate, I planned to move Connie in with her ("It's rough on Tommy," I said callously, "but that's life."), while Alicia would be coming to lodge with us and Kylie was handy next door.

"That reminds me," Wendy interjected, "Betty said to thank you for talking to Kylie. She says it's made a huge difference. She says Kylie thinks the world of you." She added teasingly, "I simply can't think why that would be."

I was filled with joy to see Wendy this way. I remembered it was her impish smile and sense of mischief that had attracted me to her in the first place. I reflected sadly how these qualities had slowly faded over the years. It felt good to have them back.

Wendy congratulated me on getting a grip on things and then changed the subject. "Darling, what should I wear tomorrow night?"

Tomorrow night? I looked at her blankly. "You know," she reminded me. "Dinner. The Marjoribanks. It was you that fixed it up, darling."

Recollection flooded over me. Was it really tomorrow night? Just when I was getting on top of the situation, I thought, something else to cope with.

About a fortnight before, George Marjoribanks, who was a big noise in the City and now managed the UK operation of a large American bank, had taken me aside at the end of a meeting and invited me for dinner at his house. George and I had been contemporary at Oxford (one of the less prestigious colleges) and in the same circle of friends, although we were not particularly close and had not stayed in touch. The main things that stuck in my mind from those days were his silly upper-class surname (pronounced "Marchbanks") and the fact that in our final year he had acquired a spectacularly lovely girlfriend, Sue Henshelwood, my lust for whom had been, sadly, entirely unrequited.

I heard he married her a couple of years after graduating but apart from that I knew only what I had seen in the financial pages of the newspaper, in which he had featured with increasing frequency as he made his way to the top. He had re-entered my life only in the last few months when his bank, which was expanding its London operation and wanted a tie-in with a UK insurer, had opened negotiations with my company. When I had mentioned to Brian that I knew George Marjoribanks from way back, he had co-opted me onto our negotiation team. George greeted me like a long-lost buddy and amused himself by finding a dozen little ways to remind me how much higher than I he had ascended the business ladder. One such method, of course, was to invite Wendy and me to his doubtless vast house in Surrey, which he did by way of celebration when the deal was finally agreed. I wanted to refuse but Brian told me I had to go: it was essential to keep on the right side of such an important new business partner.

Appalled to find that this dinner commitment had crept up on me while my attention was elsewhere, I now confessed to Wendy how I had craved George's wife all those years ago ("Before I met you, darling," I hastily assured her).

"Funny how you forgot to mention this when you first told me about this dinner date," she teased.

I explained that it had not mattered before; Sue would undoubtedly have treated me with the same indifference she had shown when we were students. But now, FUCK meant that if I still fancied her she would fancy me right back and would chase me for sex until she got it. It was hardly going to help our business relationship with George's bank if I shagged his wife. But on the other hand Brian, who knew I was reluctant to go, would be deeply suspicious if I conveniently fell sick at such short notice. Wendy reassured me by pointing out that all the women FUCK had affected, with the exception of herself ("and I like to think I'm a special case," she smiled), were young enough to be my daughters. Sue must be about forty-seven or -eight and surely would be safe. So, with deep misgivings, I agreed there was nothing for it but to go and I helped Wendy choose a nice summer dress.

Wendy teased me about Alicia, saying that she was much lovelier than I had led her to expect, "And you certainly didn't let on she was so, well, fulsome, did you darling? She must be very popular with the boys."

This reminded me that I had failed to tell Wendy what I had discovered about our guest's pristine state.

"I expect she is," I replied, "but she's never let them near her." Wendy's eyes widened as I confessed, "She was a virgin. I was the first."

"James! You old dog!"

I felt a bit touchy to be baited on this subject. "I'd better see how she's getting on," I said hastily.

Alicia was still lying just as I had left her over two hours before, except that her eyes seemed less glazed and they followed my movements as I entered the room. I sat on the bed and looked at her fondly. After about ten minutes there was a light tap at the door and Wendy opened it a crack and looked in inquisitively. I motioned her to come in quietly. After looking down at Alicia for some time Wendy asked in a low voice whether she could hear us. I said I was sure she could so we stayed there in silence, I sitting on the bed and Wendy pulling up a chair, looking at this innocent young girl whose life would never be the same again. Finally Alicia made an effort to raise her head; failing in this attempt, she drew in a deep breath which she held a moment and slowly expelled.

"Welcome back, dear," said Wendy in a kindly voice. "Are you all right?"

Alicia nodded feebly.

"Would you like me to fetch you something to eat?" Wendy asked. "We ate ages ago, I'm afraid, but I put something aside for you if you"d like it."

I was surprised Alicia was ready for food but I suppose the poor child had used up a lot of energy earlier. At any rate, she seemed to think about it for a moment, then she gave another weak nod and Wendy, ever the perfect hostess, hurried off to the kitchen. While she was gone I got Alicia half-sitting up in bed. As I did so she murmured incoherently in my ear. "James ... so wonderful ... so strong ..."

Wendy returned with a large plate of food on a tray. Alicia picked at it a little at first but as she ate her appetite came back and she looked a lot brighter. At one point she stopped eating to announce to neither of us in particular, "It's so lovely. I feel so warm and tingly and happy all over." She looked so blissful and contented it was impossible not to feel good for her. I clasped her arm affectionately, Wendy smiled benignantly, and she returned to her plate of food.

She finished the whole plate and still looked hungry. "Thank you, Mrs Walker, that was delicious."

"Wendy", said Wendy firmly.

"Wendy," echoed Alicia, holding out the tray hopefully and adding; "may I have some more?"

"Of course, dear," smiled Wendy, as always treating such a request as a compliment to her cooking. "I'll be right back."

When Wendy was gone Alicia, blushing a little, leant forward to me and whispered in my ear, "James, may I have some more?"

I too took the request as a compliment. "Of course, dear," I replied, mimicking Wendy, "but first you must build up your strength and then we must have a little talk."

Wendy returned with another helping and went back downstairs to wash up. Alicia was much stronger now and sat up properly in bed by her own efforts. This meant that the bedclothes no longer covered her breasts but she gave no sign of embarrassment; in fact she looked pleased at my evident inability to stop staring at them.

While Alicia tackled her seconds I reminded her about moving in with us and of course she said she would love to. I asked about her parents and the friends of theirs she was lodging with and she said she would sell it to everybody somehow. She also readily agreed it was getting late to travel home so as soon as she had finished eating she made a call to say that she had ended up dining rather late and the friends she was seeing had asked her to stay over (all strictly true, I noted). The male voice at the other end seemed surprised and not best pleased but she agreed to ring in the morning to confirm she was fine. As soon as she rang off she gave a squeal of surprise and delight as I stripped off without more ado and jumped into bed with her. It was another sublime fuck, the new cum mixing with the old.