Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 19

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
2.8k words
4.64
23.6k
1

Part 19 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIX

"An irresistible chemical assault"

Over the next several hours, with brief breaks only for food (once) and sex (twice), I was to learn more about human physiology and neurology than I had in the previous forty-nine years. I also learnt more about Uncle Albert than I had ever suspected before; more, indeed, than I wanted to know, for overall the picture that slowly emerged was not a pretty one.

It became evident that Uncle Albert had devoted virtually his entire adult life to this project. The electronic record went back only twenty years or so, but it contained references to ideas he had developed and experiments he had carried out as far back as the nineteen sixties. What also became clear was that no one had even come close to appreciating either the scale of his genius or the ruthless single-mindedness with which he had dedicated himself to his goal.

And the goal he pursued was sex. Nothing else mattered.

He had nothing but contempt for financial reward or academic honours -- "baubles", he called them. All he wanted was to be given the resources he needed and to be left alone to pursue his work. The company met his requirements exactly. Every now and then he would let his bosses have some minor byproduct of his research that lent itself to commercial exploitation; in exchange they paid the bills and let him be.

Albert had clearly understood even as a young man that he was not what most women would want. Doubtless if he had cleaned himself up a bit and changed his clothes more often he could have found himself a partner, but he was not the man to genuflect to social conventions he despised, and in any event "a partner" was not what he wanted. He craved sex, endless promiscuous sex with hosts of voluptuous and willing "young ladies". A common enough male fantasy, it might be said; what made Albert different was that he thought he could achieve it.

What I hoped I might discover was any glimmer of recognition that these "young ladies" Albert so lusted after were autonomous individuals with their own intellect, their own hopes and fears, their own lives to lead. I never found it. To Albert, it seemed, they were nothing more than objects of carnal lust. Even when he incorporated into his project something that might appear to be to their benefit, his motives were always wholly selfish. And what depressed me most about this was that I was unable to deny that, post-FUCK, a similar trend was becoming evident in my own conduct.

Albert's earliest work had apparently focused on the sexual potential of the male. Experimenting on the company's laboratory monkeys, especially chimpanzees, he had developed drugs that increased both capacity and desire. In fact, he had a superior version of Viagra at least thirty years before anyone else. But, as with all his sexual discoveries, he had kept it to himself. In any case, it was only a beginning, so far as he was concerned; he did not want to administer drugs, he wanted the body to synthesise them itself. For this he had to enter the brain.

I could grasp Albert's work on the brain only in the sketchiest outline. But he was convinced from the start that it contained the potential to give him what he wanted; that it had abilities that lay dormant and unused, waiting only to be awakened.

Even bodily functions that appear wholly automatic, like sweating in hot weather, are controlled by the brain. Sexual functions are no exception. Albert dissected human and simian brains, studied brain scans, and experimented pitilessly on the company's unfortunate monkeys until at last he began to understand which parts of the brain controlled the sexual functions in which he was most interested and, especially, which chemical triggers would stimulate them. A crucial discovery was that the right chemical and hormonal trigger would not only cause a particular response; it would, so to speak, programme part of the brain to remember the response and repeat it without further external stimulation.

This process -- "fixing", he called it -- became central to his work. As he came to understand better the workings of the brain he found that he could target the "fixing" agent with great precision, then he found that he could "tie" to the fixing agent the chemical or hormone he wanted the brain to generate.

The cocktails of chemicals and hormones that constituted his "fixes" and "ties" could be taken orally or injected directly, although he was also interested in less conventional delivery mechanisms.

The first of these was by smell. It was well known that many animals have scent glands emitting special hormones called pheromones that produce a sexual response in potential mates. Human beings produce them too, but their effects were thought to be slight; moreover, the "vomeronasal" organ in the nose, which in many other animals is particularly sensitive to pheromones, was believed to be merely vestigial in humans.

Albert was convinced that the vomeronasal organ possessed immense latent power. Further experiments on the poor monkeys showed that the primitive parts of the brain with which it seemed to be connected could stimulate some elemental sexual responses, particularly in females. But, to his frustration, he could not manufacture any stimulant that would reliably generate such a response; it seemed that the chemical trigger was different from one individual to the next.

At the same time as Albert met with failure in this area, he achieved spectacular success in another. The company wanted him to work on new techniques to improve transplant surgery and in particular to overcome the tendency of the body to reject unfamiliar tissue. At first he regarded this as a distraction, and resisted it bitterly; then some initial results suggested ways in which this work would serve his purpose, and he pursued it with enthusiasm.

His approach was this: if the body would reject alien tissue, the solution was to stimulate it to grow the new tissue itself. Even Albert could hardly persuade the body to grow itself a fresh heart, but he could, and did, develop artificial hormones that would not only stimulate the production of relatively simple tissues such as body fat, but even instruct the body where to store them. The commercial potential of this was simply staggering but, as usual, Albert kept it to himself.

He also (and without their knowledge or consent) developed his colleagues' work on suppressing the immune system so that patients would be less likely to reject implanted tissue. His approach to tissue growth meant that rejection was no longer an issue, but the value to him of his colleagues' work was that he realised that the same techniques that they had devised to weaken the immune system could be applied in reverse to strengthen it considerably. Why, I wondered, was this so important? Was it, as I naïvely hoped at first, because he compassionately wanted to protect people from disease?

While Albert had difficulty in understanding the female response to pheromones, he had more success in stimulating the male brain to manufacture them. They would be produced within the lymphatic system and issued into the atmosphere through the apocrine glands in the form of sweat. (These are the glands, located mainly in the armpits and groin, that generate fat-rich (therefore smelly) sweat, as opposed to sweat glands elsewhere on the body, which emit almost odourless salty sweat. I had no idea of any of this until I read Albert's notes that day.)

By the early nineteen nineties Albert could administer hormones to male chimps (he preferred chimps because they share ninety-five per cent of their genetic code with us) that would cause them to emit pheromones, but, disappointingly, there would be no noticeable effect on female chimps in general.

On the very rare occasions, however, that the pheromones did generate a sexual response from a female, it would be spectacular. She would pursue the male relentlessly for sex and on mating with him she would apparently experience an overpowering climax far exceeding anything normally found even in the most sexually receptive females. And afterwards, she would always be fixated on that particular male, not necessarily to the exclusion of others (for her sexual responses appeared to be permanently enhanced) but in the sense that she wanted always to be near him and would enthusiastically mate with him at any opportunity.

As I read Albert's notes I could sense his excitement; after years of labour, he was within touching distance of his goal, if only he could discover how to generate this response reliably and predictably.

He also wrestled with the problem of what he contemptuously called "rejects"; that is, women he did not desire. It would be a nuisance if old and ugly women were constantly attracted to him, yet there seemed to be no half measures with the pheromonal stimulant: in a few cases it worked comprehensively and apparently irreversibly, but otherwise it did not work at all. Again and again he wrestled with the problem: how could he control the effects?

And then, in the space of a few weeks, he made two vital discoveries that solved his problem.

The first came with the discovery that when a male in which pheromone production had been "fixed" was exposed to the scent produced by a particular female, he would tend to produce pheromones that would affect that female specifically. However, this was only a trend, not a general rule; Albert could not work out why it would occur in only in some instances but not others.

The second discovery, and the vital piece of the jigsaw, came when he reviewed some old work about the nature of sexual attraction: what happens in the male brain when it feels lust? With great excitement he realised that the effect that he had been trying to produce artificially was one that nature could provide for itself given the right circumstances. When the female was one that the male desired, somehow he manufactured the right pheromones. Albert eventually showed by experiment that lust for a particular female triggered the vomeronasal section of the male's brain to identify and analyse her unique individual scent and generate through the lymphatic system a pheromone tailored to stimulate an overwhelming sexual response in her, and in her specifically.

That was it. Albert's notes recorded triumphantly that the males in which pheromone production had been "fixed" now enjoyed any female they desired but were ignored by those they did not desire. All that remained was to generate the right chemical and hormonal cocktail in a form in which he could administer it to himself.

This proved to be easier said than done. Not only did he have to take account of the five per cent difference between humans and chimps; he also had to add certain components to the formula so that he would get full benefit from his discovery. For instance, there was no point in attracting sexy women unless he had the strength to take advantage, and by this time he was well into his sixties. This meant developing a hormone that would "fix" part of the brain to generate the enhanced sexual potency and desire he had worked on decades before.

Nor was he blind to the danger of sexual infection. This is where his work on the immune system came back into play as he developed a "fix" that would hugely boost his resistance to disease.

He also realised that he would have to manage the women. It was not enough for him to attract them, to fuck them, and to have them devoted to him. He also needed to "fix" new routines in their brains.

One reason for this was the need to maintain secrecy. I do not think he had any clear idea what the authorities would do if his activities became known, but he had no wish to find out. And although he showed no interest or concern about his women except as sexual playthings, he was realistic enough to know that they would have friends and family from whom the nature of their relationship with him would have to be concealed. He thought that any concerns would be minimised if his women were transparently happy, so he would "fix" their brains accordingly.

In addition, he gave them the same immunity boost that he planned for himself. This was not for their welfare but so that they would have no occasion to visit doctors, thus avoiding the risk that medical tests might bring his activities to light.

He also worried about women's monthly cycle, which altered their hormonal balance in ways that might upset the delicate admixture of chemicals he intended to introduce into their system. Moreover, he felt that getting women pregnant might unnecessarily complicate his life (his notes betrayed no concern about the impact on anyone else). His solution was simple: he would "freeze" the menstrual cycle, not by "fixing" the brain this time but by a one-off injection of hormones similar to those in contraceptive implants. For good measure these same hormones would magnify still further the enhanced sex drive caused by the pheromones.

My heart stood still when I read this. On the one hand, I had been worried, when I allowed myself to think about it, that all this unprotected sex would lead to constant pregnancies. So part of me was relieved that Albert had foreseen this problem and dealt with it. On the other hand I was distraught to think that thanks to me Fran and all the others had lost all prospect of having families in the future.

It was with great relief that I went on to read that Albert calculated that the "freezing" effect would last about eight to ten years, following which the cycle would resume, normal fertility would be restored, and the sex drive would moderate somewhat.

Albert had one final thing in mind for his "ladies". Not content with their sexual enslavement, he would remould their bodies too. He was, as the contents of his house made clear, a keen student of female anatomy, particularly in its more generous aspects. He had plotted in minute detail exactly where body fat had to be distributed to produce the most pleasing effect, and he knew how to "fix" the brain to deliver the result he wanted. The documents in which he outlined these plans contained a couple of tantalising references to "further refinements" but I could not find any file that explained what this meant.

It remained only to introduce the requisite cocktail of "fixing" agents into the chosen victims. Some, to generate the initial attraction, would be introduced vomeronasally -- he called this "priming" the subject. I am sure he could have delivered the second package of chemicals and hormones in the same way, or failing that he could have induced the victim to take them orally. But that would be unworthy of his genius: Albert's final touch, which he appeared to consider his master stroke, was in the unconventional delivery mechanism that would effect final "capture".

For this he returned to the male brain. He already planned to "fix" it to generate hugely increased quantities of seminal fluid (and I could vouch for his success); he would now programme it to manufacture his chemical cocktail as part of the already rich biochemical brew that makes up human ejaculate. It would then be absorbed into the victim's bloodstream through the lining of the vagina and womb. Thus, with the woman already softened up by the initial vomeronasal assault, the final chemical hammerblow would be administered in the act of copulation itself.

And with that his forty-year scientific odyssey was at an end. Albert was now satisfied that he could convert his own body into a sexual weapon that would launch, in his words, "an irresistible chemical assault" on its chosen victims.

Over the last few weeks he had laboured night and day to manufacture the huge range of compounds that he needed and blend them together in a form that he could ingest. His last entry, dated the morning of the day he died, noted that he would be leaving the serum to "cook" at somewhat over room temperature for sixteen hours; at midnight he would take it, and the prize would be his.

And then I saw his final note. It was a sickener. For several minutes I simply sat there, unable to speak or think, my head buried in my hands. Finally I looked at the screen again, hoping I had somehow misunderstood. But no; it was just the same.

DOSAGE

The effects of the serum are both irreversible and cumulative. Therefore it should be self-administered with great caution. Take only one sip at a time and allow two to three weeks between doses, gauging carefully the results. Overdosing may result in unmanageably powerful effects.