Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 23

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
2.4k words
4.69
20.2k
3

Part 23 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIII

Twins

In fact they beat me to it. The following morning Vicky rang me at the office to tell me that she and Simone could not wait any longer to see me and were coming to London; they were already on the train and would reach Liverpool Street soon after midday. For a moment I was going to tell them to get off at the next stop and go straight back to Cambridge but then I reflected that this sudden visit was exactly the kind of unpredictable behaviour that so worried me. I decided I should take the opportunity to put a stop to it.

The idea of fucking the brains out of the gorgeous twins had nothing to do with it, of course.

So I hastily borrowed the keys to Fran's flat (she handed them over instantly, neither seeking nor receiving any explanation) and rang Vicky back with the address. I got there and let myself in only a few minutes before a cab arrived and the twins got out, looking excited but nervous.

It was nearly three decades since I had first set eyes on their mother Sue but the memory had never left me. I had fallen instantly in lust. The ash-blonde hair, those wonderful grey eyes set in a face that was flawlessly proportioned and richly complexioned, the perfect figure, the overall sense of bubbly vivacity, the sheer sexuality -- these are things a man will remember as long as he draws breath. And now, the same vision was before me not once but twice, and I was to have after all what I had so long desired.

When I opened the door the twins literally threw themselves at me and I was lost in a sea of eager lips seeking mine and fingers enthusiastically exploring anything they could reach. And all the time they were prattling away, James this and James that. I recalled how their mother too, on the rare occasions I had had a chance to talk to her alone, had always proved to be a stupefyingly boring conversationalist, chattering away nineteen to the dozen on the most trivial subjects. I had once travelled by rail to London with her, a journey to which I had much looked forward, but one that she had spoilt by incessant twitterings about nothing; I spent the whole time wishing she would shut up and let me admire her beauty.

Obviously Vicky and Simone had inherited more from Sue than her looks; but this time I was able to console myself not only that I should be fucking them senseless in a few minutes but also that thereafter I should be able to shut them up whenever I liked.

Almost before I realised it we had staggered to Fran's bedroom, losing most of our clothing along the way. As more and more of their bodies was revealed I could see that they were not only perfect but utterly identical down to the minutest detail. The last vestiges of underwear disappeared and Fran's bed groaned under the weight of our three bodies. I could not tell which was Vicky and which Simone and to be frank I did not much care but as I climbed on top of one of them and lined myself up to enter her I felt compelled to check (for record purposes? I have no idea) so I took a fifty-fifty chance and murmured "Vicky." But it was the girl clinging to me from behind that made some kind of acknowledgment, so I knew it was Simone that I was taking first.

I had been waiting well over a quarter of a century for this so I was in no mood for ceremony. I drove into her and she kicked and bucked in a frantic orgasm. But even this did not prevent her continued response as I pounded up and down on top of her. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" she cried, answering my every thrust. Vicky, lying on top of me so that I was sandwiched between the two of them, also moaned with arousal as she pressed against me in time with my own rhythm to drive me even farther into her sister. It was too much for me; I knew I was about to explode. As my cock plunged deeper than ever I felt a huge blast of hot spunk shoot forth as with a great cathartic yell Simone came in an overwhelming climax.

Somehow I managed to hold the next spurt but it could only be for an instant so I desperately twisted my body to flip Vicky over on her back and onto the bed next to her writhing moaning sister. Before she can have realised what was happening I was on top of her and had forced myself in one great thrust as far within her as I could and then I let the spunk fly without restraint. Jet after jet of it flooded her cunt as the sexual tension of almost three decades finally found release. She had no time to respond to my move but as I came so did she, with a long loud moan of sheer animal pleasure that seemed to heighten as each blast hit her inside.

For some time I simply lay on top of her and inside her, recovering my strength. When I was able to move I slowly got to my feet and stood by the bed gazing fondly at the scene before me: the naked twins, sprawled side by side, beautiful, young, flawless, utterly identical and totally blissed out. After admiring my handiwork for several minutes I lowered myself back onto the bed between their recumbent bodies so that my head was between theirs and I could whisper to both of them at once. "Vicky, Simone," I murmured. "I know you can hear me. Listen very carefully. I have to leave now. Rest here for a while and when you feel stronger, go and clean yourselves up and then wait here for me to come back. We need to talk. And thank you, my beauties," I added, "that was wonderful. You don't know how long I'd been waiting."

Back at work I looked in at Fran's desk in the open-plan part of the office to let her know she would find a couple of guests when she got home. Her eyes widened as I told her briefly about the twins. "The daughters of that pompous Marjoribanks man from the American bank?" she whispered. (When the tie-in had been agreed George and some of his colleagues had visited our office for an excruciating "getting-to-know-you" day during which he had been at his condescending worst.) "James, darling, that fluence of yours is going to get you into such trouble one day."

"You don't know the half of it," I told her, truthfully enough since in the fierce rush of events I had not had time to tell her about the garden party. I had meant to brief her when I went round the evening before but somehow the fucking had seemed more urgent. "I'll bring you up to date tonight."

When I arrived at the flat that evening, letting myself in with Fran's keys (which I had forgotten to return), I found Fran and Connie, who as usual had left work about half an hour before me, talking to the entirely nude Vicky and Simone. At least, Vicky and Simone were talking and Fran and Connie were saying, "Yes," and "Uh-huh," at intervals but otherwise failing (even Connie) to get a word in edgeways. The twins embraced me and started kissing me but still kept prattling until finally I said, in a calm but clear voice, "Twins, be quiet."

It was like magic. They stopped dead. Both Fran and Connie opened their mouths to take advantage of this rare opportunity to speak but I held up a hand to hush them. I put my other hand to my ear. The silence, having descended so abruptly, at first seemed absolute; then gradually, as our hearing adjusted to the quiet, city noises became evident -- traffic in the street, a siren somewhere -- but they seemed far away. "Listen," I said softly. "Isn't it wonderful?"

I turned to the twins, who looked chastened as well as naked. (I remembered now that I had told them to clean up but had said nothing about getting dressed.) Without the distraction of their voices, I noticed a tiny detail, something so slight that at first I thought I had imagined it. In their hairlines, which were clearly visible because they wore their hair very attractively swept up and back, there was a tiny irregularity. It was far too small to be called a widow's peak, in fact it was scarcely detectable, and I should have paid it no attention at all except that with the twins side by side and looking straight at me I could see that it was not quite dead centre; in one twin it was a fraction to the right and in the other equally marginally to the left.

"Vicky," I said experimentally.

"Yes, James?" responded the slightly-to-the-left twin respectfully.

"And Simone," I continued, feeling much better now I could tell them apart, "you are great fucks and truly beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing much more of you, but I also want to hear less of you. A lot less. Is that clear?"

They both nodded. Poor things, they looked utterly crestfallen.

"Good. Now, all of you, we have plans to make." With that I briefed the girls, including Gabby who arrived just after I had started, quickly but thoroughly about the garden party and the twenty-six notes. The twins had realised at the party that something was going on but had no idea how far matters had got out of hand; for the others, the story was entirely new. Fran in particular looked shocked and shook her head slowly, muttering "Twenty-six ..." under her breath.

Connie's face, on the other hand, was wreathed in a delight that was almost triumphant. "Twenty-six of them! James! You lady-killer! You Casanova! You Don ... er, what was the guy's name?"

"Don Juan," Fran informed her in a dull voice.

"Yes, him. James, it's brilliant! You really can have any girl you want, can't you, James precious? You must be so happy!"

I looked at her gratefully. I had got so wrapped up in the trouble FUCK was causing me that I was losing sight of the benefits. Of course, she was quite right. While getting all these girls sorted out might need a bit of organisation, the fact remained that I was going to shag senseless twenty-six highly fuckable women. With renewed enthusiasm I returned to the problem.

The twins' nakedness was something of a distraction but they were so beautiful that I could not bring myself to tell them to get dressed. Connie must have noticed my lustful glances in their direction because she gradually began to slip out of her clothing, Fran and Gabby more hesitantly following suit (probably not the best expression in the circumstances).

My first thought had been to make several visits to Cambridge and sort the girls out in ones and twos, but on further consideration I had decided this would be too much of a headache; moreover, now that I had made contact with them all I realised that the twins' circle of friends was wider than I had supposed and by no means all twenty-six were at Cambridge. "So what I need, and as soon as possible," I explained, trying to ignore the female flesh revealing itself all round me, "is a weekend's booking of a country house hotel or conference centre, something like that. We need somewhere big and secluded where they will clear the normal staff out entirely so we have it completely to ourselves. We'll get them all there and I'll sort them all out at one go."

"But James darling," Fran queried, "can you do that? Twenty-six?"

Connie answered for me. "You can do it. What a weekend that'll be. Of course, you'll need to get in plenty of practice first. I'll help." She removed her only remaining garment, her knickers, and sat back, legs apart, her cunt gaping directly at me and glistening with moisture. On her face was a huge smile of unconditional availability.

I thanked her for her offer and her confidence. "It's not going to be easy to find somewhere at short notice," I continued doggedly. "Maybe there'll have been a cancellation somewhere."

"Daddy's house," suddenly offered Simone, breaking her unwonted silence. Vicky nodded agreement.

Maybe I should have concealed my exasperation. "It baffles me," I declared, "how on earth George managed to get you two dizzy girls into Cambridge."

They showed no offence. "Crammers," replied Simone matter-of-factly. "He spent thousands."

"But James," interjected Vicky, "we're not being dizzy about this. Daddy's house would be perfect. It's big, it's very private, there aren't any domestic staff ..."

"You don't think," I asked sarcastically, "that 'Daddy' would object, then?"

"He won't know," replied Simone confidently. "He's off to the States on Sunday. The bank's got some big meetings next week in New York."

"What about 'Mummy'?"

"That's just it," Vicky explained. "She's going too. They had a big argument after the party. Mummy was really angry because of the way Daddy kept looking at Sally, and -- "

"Sally?"

"You know, Sally, your tenant, or whatever she is, with the -- " and she put her hands against her chest as if cupping enormous breasts.

"Alicia," I corrected her.

"Sorry, Alicia. Anyway, Mummy said after he'd made such a fool of himself gawping at that big-titted floozie she wouldn't trust him out of her sight. In the end to keep her quiet he agreed she could come to New York and spend his money on Fifth Avenue and after that they'll go travelling in America for a fortnight. So they'll be gone for three weeks. It'll be perfectly safe."

I thought about it. Maybe it was not such a silly idea after all. "All right," I said, "I'll get back to all the girls and tell them to clear their diaries for the weekend after next. Let me see, that's ..." I glanced at the wall calendar to check the date. "Well, well," I said.

The girls looked at me questioningly.

"The Saturday's my birthday," I explained. "I shall be fifty."

"James precious," said Connie gleefully, "that's a birthday you're never gonna forget."