Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked delighted but could see I did not want to offer any details. "All right," she replied, "I'll nip to the shops at lunchtime tomorrow."

"Fine," I said, "but don't forget to eat."

"No fear of that," she assured me. "I'm always hungry now. In fact --" She stood up and headed to the kitchen. Moments later she returned, with a jug of cream in her left hand and in her right, held aloft like a trophy, a dish with an enormous slice of cheesecake. "Voilร !" she announced. "I knew we had some left." She bowed to me like a stage magician. "And for my next trick," she beamed, "I shall make this cheesecake disappear."

With that she sat down and tucked in with gusto. In the time it took me to gather my bits and pieces and be ready to leave she had demolished the lot. She looked so sexy sitting before me, still entirely naked and now stuffed with cheesecake, her legs streaked white with slowly drying spunk and her breasts spotted with cream that she had not entirely accidentally spilt on herself, that for two pins I would have taken her again; but it was already after ten and Wendy and Alicia awaited me at home. But I allowed myself the indulgence of licking the cream off.

12