Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 30

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
1.8k words
4.68
19.3k
1

Part 30 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXX

Here and there

To underscore her subordinate status Florence ate by herself in the kitchen. Then I ordered her into the dining room to clear away the remains of our meal. She was wearing her jeans and rugby shirt but of course had no bra since Wendy had not returned it. I watched how her unconstrained breasts filled the voluminous shirt; they did not project quite so far horizontally as in the bookshop but as she moved about we could all see how the overhang of the shirt, only loosely tucked into the jeans, was filled with tit. As she bent forward to clear the table, the shirt changed shape uncannily to accommodate the now freely hanging breasts, and when she had to lean right across to gather items from the far side, her tits were squeezed between her body and the table and the shirt bulged excitingly at either side and even up under her chin. Even Wendy and Alicia were fascinated.

"Go on," said Wendy to me when Florence had gone into the kitchen for a moment. "I know you want to. Use our bed. I'll sleep in Alicia's room. It's a double bed. You won't mind squeezing me in just for one night, will you Alicia dear?"

I wondered for a moment whether Wendy had any sexual designs on Alicia (and also whether it would have bothered me if she had) but I knew her well enough to be able to see that it was simply the practical woman in her that had led to the suggestion. So they shared a celibate bed while Florence was mine to enjoy all night and in the morning.

*

Here are a few things going on elsewhere around this time that would have interested me had I known about them.

A few yards away, on the other side of the party wall separating our houses, Kylie, having hurried home from school as she did every day, was watching in the hope I might come home early. Her heart leapt when she saw me, only to sink again when my eagerly-anticipated call never came. It was some time before she noticed Florence, staring at my house from the other side of the road. When Florence knocked at my door, Kylie listened with a glass at the wall and to the sound of our frenzied fucking she fingered herself to a lonely climax. She longed for Saturday, when I had asked her to lend me a hand.

A few miles away, at the flat, Fran and Connie were in front of the television. It was no ordinary show they were watching. I had told them the day before that, being out of the office all day, I should not be calling that evening, and at lunchtime Connie, feeling that she had to have some kind of sex after work, had gone to an adult video store (where she was surprised to find that, although of course most of the clientele was male, she was not the only woman browsing the shelves). She bought a couple of DVDs. Being Connie, of course, and not doing things by halves, she made sure it was XXX hardcore material.

Fran, horrified when Connie invited her to watch the DVDs with her, had retreated to her room. But curiosity soon drew her out and soon the girls were sitting together, wide-eyed, watching the on-screen gymnastics. Connie was fascinated from the start; Fran went from disgust to distaste to interest to excitement in about fifteen minutes. As they watched a girl being simultaneously penetrated by three well-hung men and Connie commented, "Lucky cow," Fran was surprised to hear herself agreeing.

"Well, you could do these films," said Connie cheerfully. "You're better-looking than that girl and you've got just as nice a bod, especially since James has filled you out a bit."

"I wish James were here," sighed Fran.

"Me too. Bet he's shagging the daylights out of some girl somewhere, lucky bitch." Connie was right there. It was just about this time that I was showing Alicia how much I still wanted her.

"Well, if we can't have James," Fran asked, "how about him?" She pointed at the screen, where a huge black man with cock to match was entering a small but eager blonde. "Or him?" she added as another stud appeared.

"Both of them," said Connie firmly. "And that Swedish-looking bloke in the last scene."

"Oh, yes, him," recalled Fran dreamily.

As they continued to watch the non-stop fucking, their eyes grew wider and their breathing got deeper and slower. Finally Connie stood up decisively. "Fran," she announced, "I can't stand it. If I stay here any longer I'll be bouncing off the walls. I'm going clubbing. You wanna come?"

"You're going out to find a man," said Fran reproachfully.

"Well, why not? James won't mind. He said so, remember?"

Fran looked uncertain. "Yes, he did say something like that, didn't he? He's so kind and generous," she sighed.

"Look, do you wanna come or not? It'll be fun."

So off they went. Connie was a clubbing veteran but it was an entirely new experience for Fran, who found the darkness and deafening music hard to take. So she hung around the chill-out rooms letting herself be chatted up while Connie danced. Two attractive young women so blatantly on the pull naturally received a lot of attention and by midnight they were back at the flat with two likely-looking young men, Sam (attached to Fran) and Jack (Connie). Those two young men's luck was well and truly in. The girls were almost crazy with desire by this time and practically dragged the boys to bed.

At about three-thirty a well-fucked Fran was gently awakened by Connie, who motioned her to get silently out of bed without disturbing the snoring Sam. With mischief in her eyes, Connie led Fran to the sitting room, quietly closing the door behind them.

"God, Fran, how I needed that!" she whispered.

"Me too," admitted Fran. "But," she added with the air of a girl that liked her sleep, "why have you dragged me out here?"

"Don't you see, Fran? We can double our money." Connie made a criss-crossing gesture. "Geddit?"

Fran looked nonplussed.

"Jeez, Fran, it beats me why James thinks you're so smart," Connie hissed impatiently. "I'll go and sleep in your bed with Sam, you get in mine with, er ... er ..."

Connie struggled to remember the name of the man whose fluids even now were trickling out of her. "Jack," Fran helpfully reminded her.

"Oh yeah, Jack, and we'll have extras in the morning."

Fran bit her lip. This was a lot for a well-brought-up Scottish girl to cope with. It was tempting, though. That fair-haired boy Jack was very cute. She temporised. "But Connie, won't the boys think it odd?"

"Sure," said Connie confidently. "They'll think it odd for two seconds till we jump on them and after that they just won't care."

She was right, of course.

Sixty miles away, at Cambridge, Dr Laura Stone was concerned. Normally she enjoyed these afternoon tutorials, which allowed her to expound her ideas to a group of four or five bright young students and get their reactions. But today, two of the brightest, Elspeth and Kathryn, were lacking their usual intelligence and acuity. They had distant, dreamy smiles on their faces and seemed to spend most of their time gazing out of the window.

Although disappointed, Laura was not surprised. These symptoms were far from unknown in female students. The girls were in love. It was annoying, though, that two of them should have succumbed at the same time -- they had been fine when she saw them the week before -- and so completely. She had hardly got a sensible word out of them all afternoon. To add to her irritation, the tutorial had been disrupted when Elspeth's cellphone had gone off; the girl had rushed outside to take the call and had been heard telling the caller with great insistence not to ring her on this number, she needed to keep the line clear. On returning Elspeth had apologised, but explained that she needed to keep the phone on in case of an urgent call.

Laura herself would never have behaved in this unseemly way. She was the youngest and brightest star of the Psychology Department. Still only twenty-six herself, she was no one's idea of a Cambridge don. She had longish, slightly curly black hair, a wonderful smile and bright blue eyes that radiated intelligence. Her graceful figure was, as always, immaculately turned out. Highly ambitious, she took care of her appearance because she was well aware of the powerful and favourable impression it made on both sexes, but the amorous advances that she inevitably attracted she regarded merely as an irritating distraction. Over the years she had, of course, had her sexual encounters (although not all that many) with both men and women (but neither for some time now) and she had found them at best undignified and at worst downright messy. Frankly she was unable to see what all the fuss was about.

As the tutorial ended she intercepted the departing Elspeth to reprimand her about the phone. Elspeth was very wary; she had the highest respect for Laura's intelligence and insight, and she was mindful of my injunction of secrecy. She was also hampered by a very good upbringing that had instilled into her a powerful respect for truth; she hated to lie, not only because it was unethical but also because she was, she well knew, very bad at it.

In the ensuing discussion Elspeth did her best but, although a bright girl herself, she was outmatched. While providing no details, and carefully avoiding any outright untruth, she tried to give Laura the impression that some family crisis was in the offing that meant she had to be contactable at any time, and that this also accounted for her distracted condition. Laura, however, was not so easily taken in. Her knowledge of human psychology was practical as well as academic. She knew, for instance, exactly how far she could question Elspeth without putting her on the alert, and in fact Elspeth left the room feeling with a touch of smugness that she had handled a tricky situation rather well and had cleverly pulled the wool over Laura's eyes.

In reality, by the time Elspeth left Laura was satisfied:

a) that Elspeth was head over heels in love;

b) that the call she was so anxious not to miss was from her mystery lover;

c) that this was not the usual love affair between students;

d) that there was some particular reason, beyond normal shyness or desire for privacy, for Elspeth's reticence;

e) that Elspeth herself was unsure and confused; and finally,

f) that something altogether peculiar was going on here.

Dr Stone, as already stressed, was nobody's fool. She had scored six out of six.