Free Use Academy for Girls

Story Info
A young woman is checked into a special "free use" school.
2k words
3.44
324.2k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

The day I arrived at the "Free Use Academy for Girls" I wasn't in the best mood. How would you feel if your family decided to ship you off to boarding school? I was feeling very unloved by my parents as I dumped my bags in a heap on my dorm room floor.

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to unpack. I would stay and help you but your father and I are in a hurry," Angelica, my stepmother explained.

"I want to say good-bye to my daddy," I told her.

"Lydia, just because you are eighteen doesn't mean that you can just do whatever you want."

"Who sends their college student to an all-girls private college? I got into Vassar. I wanted to go there. Why did you do this to me?" I begged her to explain it to me. A smile was playing on her lips. She was enjoying my pain and suffering. I knew that she didn't like me but my father hadn't clued in. He thought everything Angelica said or did was perfect, even if it was getting rid of me.

"Trust me, I did this for you. You need to experience life a little bit. This is for your own good."

"Tell my father I love him for me."

"Of course I will," she called but I knew she wouldn't. "I'll let them know you are ready to begin your adventure here. Good luck, Lydia!"

"Thanks," I called after her as she walked away. I began to unpack and I was making good progress when the door opened and a young woman about my age walked in.

"Hi there, you must be my new roommate. I'm Danielle," she stuck a hand out and I shook it. She was taller than me and thin. She had light blonde hair, which she had pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing the school uniform, which was a plaid skirt, stockings, black pumps, and then a weird "bib" that went over a crisp, white shirt.

"I'm Lydia."

"So do you have any idea what kind of school this is or did someone you hate send you here and not tell you?"

"Someone I hate," I told her and she nodded.

"Well, then. Let me explain the rules here. The rules are that the men rule. The men here are allowed to have sex with us whenever they want. You have to let them. If you don't, they can force you and trust me when I say that is not a good idea. I fought things at first but you can only fight against them for so long before you get caught."

"That doesn't sound right. They can't really do that, can they? Please say you're kidding," I begged her but the look on her face told me that she was telling the truth.

"I wish I was kidding. Oh my God! Get inside! Close the door! He's coming!" I watched the fear in Danielle's eyes and I listened to her, following her commands. She locked us in the dorm and we hid in the closet, waiting for whoever this guy was to pass. The only thing was, he didn't pass. He was looking for me and he wasn't going to stop until he found me.

"Lydia Halili? Are you in here?" He banged on the door a bit before opening it up with a key.

"He has a key to our dorm?" I whispered to Danielle.

"I'm afraid so. There's no escape."

"Holy shit!" I screamed as he busted into the room.

"In the closet? Are you hiding from me?" the man asked us.

"No, we are here ready to serve you. Do you want to fuck us?" Danielle asked.

"Danielle? Why are you telling him it's okay to fuck us?"

"Because it is. The men here are allowed to fuck any of us women as much as they need to. They cum right inside of us and hope to get us pregnant. This is where you and I are both going to become mothers."

"Mothers? I'm not ready for that yet."

"You must be Lydia. Let me introduce myself. I'm headmaster Alistair Higgins. I'm gonna put a baby in you, you little slut!" He wasn't a tall man but his presence was much larger than his stature.

"No need to call her a slut, Mr. Higgins. It's only her first day!" Danielle scolded him.

"Oh, you're next, Danielle. I can't believe you haven't gotten pregnant yet."

"So, wait! You mean my stepmother sent me here so I would get knocked up! What a bitch!" I was starting to realize the truth about what was happening.

"Take off your clothes, Lydia. I want to show you all about how free use works."

"Free use?" I asked, oblivious to everything. This place was crazy and I wasn't used to it. I had never heard of a place where men were allowed to fuck women whenever they wanted and cum right up inside of their pussies. Had my stepmother done this to me as a punishment because she knew I didn't like her? Did she want me to suffer through being fucked against my will and then end up knocked up? I couldn't believe what a bitch she really was.

"Faster, Lydia. Take off your clothes. My dick is hard and I want to use that pussy."

"No! I don't want you to!" I screamed but he was already grabbing me and forcing me onto the bed. He ripped off what was left of my clothes and Danielle assisted him in holding me down. Some of the other girls had opened the door and they were watching. They wanted to see what Mr. Higgins was going to do to the new girl. I gave them a show, fighting him off with all of my strength until I couldn't fight anymore. I accepted the defeat as his bare cock sunk into my pussy for the first time. He was pumping his cock in me as the other girls surrounded the bed.

"I want some of that cum," one of the girls cried with a longing that was baffling to me.

"No, I want it!" another called.

"I want to get pregnant!" another girl screamed.

I didn't know what to think as Mr. Higgins held me down. Danielle had climbed up onto my face and her pussy was hovering just over my mouth. I had never licked a pussy before but when she lowered it down all the way I felt my tongue reflexively moving.

"Cum in her pussy!" Danielle screamed at Mr. Higgins.

"Maybe I should bring some of the guys from the men's school over here and let them have all of you little sluts. I can't believe how good your pussy feels. It's going to feel so good to cum in you. Hey, one of you girls get down there and lick my balls so I can dump a load in this new one."

"It's not fair! I want your cum!" Danielle whined.

"Yeah, it's my turn to get cum," another one of the girls was saying. I could feel someone's tongue beneath us, licking Mr. Higgins's balls. I could feel the wetness of her tongue as she worked his balls. I knew he was about to cum but when he began to moan I was shocked at the sound. I had never allowed a man to dump a load of cum directly into my pussy. I had never wanted to end up pregnant and here I was taking a thick, gooey load up in my pussy because those were the rules here in this weird school.

"I want the cum!" one of the brunette girls screamed. She dove into my pussy face-first, pushing Danielle and Mr. Higgins out of the way so she could get her tongue into my hole. She took a finger and stuck it inside of me. When she pulled it out, her finger was full of cum. She took her finger and stuck it up her plaid skirt. She was depositing the cum that had been in my pussy into her own pussy. It was the weirdest shit I had ever seen and I couldn't believe anything would motivate a woman to do such a thing.

"Excuse me," I asked the girl. "Why are you doing that?"

"As soon as we get pregnant, we can leave this place. Didn't you know that?" she asked with a cool smile. "If you didn't then maybe it's time you did. Once you get knocked up, you get to leave."

"So my stepmother did put me here to get me pregnant!" I cried.

"Maybe she wants to be a grandma," Danielle offered.

"No, the bitch wants to ruin my life. I got into Vassar! I should be there now studying and on the path to my PhD!"

"Oh, Lydia," Mr. Higgins laughed. "You think you're going to Vassar? Once you get pregnant you're going to have to put another life ahead of your own. And for the record, not everyone gets to leave when they end up pregnant. It just depends on what your parents paid for. You, Lydia, are going to be here a long, long time, whether you get pregnant or not. You're going to be my little sex slave and you're going to like it."

"Do you have any more cum for us?" the brunette asked him. "Some of us get to go home when we get knocked up.

I did get knocked up. I was pregnant and never once did I get to see a doctor. Mr. Higgins kept right on fucking me throughout my pregnancy and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. The other girls came and went and I was the only one that was still left and I had no clue how I was ever going to get out of that stupid school. I gave birth to my first baby that October. I had been there over a year by then.

Angelica never came to visit me, but she did call often to check up on my progress. One day, Mr. Higgins brought me the phone and handed it to me.

"It's your stepmom," he informed me. I grabbed the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Angelica?"

"Lydia! I hear you had your first baby! How many do you want? I think three is a good amount, don't you?"

"Three? Why three?"

"You'll never be able to go to Vassar with three kids. Sorry, honey. That's life."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I cried.

"Because your father loves you more than he loves me. But once you're a disappointment with three kids he'll see things differently. Should we make it four kids? I know Mr. Higgins is having a fun time with you."

"Angelica! Please! You can have my dad! I just want to go to Vassar."

"What was that? You're breaking up. Oh well, I'll call back next month, you little whore! Have fun getting used!" The line went dead. I looked up to see Mr. Higgins grinning at me.

"I brought some of the guys from the guy's school to dump some cum in you, Lydia. You look depressed. Chin up! Only three more babies to impregnate you with and you can go home!" He looked proud of himself.

"No! Please!" I cried but the guys were already holding my legs open for one another so they could fuck me. I squirmed, trying to get away but even I knew I would never escape. I succumbed to their cocks, all the while thinking of what could have been. I was almost something in this life but now I was destined to be three holes and a heartbeat. I was destined to be a baby factory.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers