Free Use Ch. 04: Standing Out from the Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands grip the sides of the stand as you open your eyes to see Anna in pure bliss. Her eyes barely open, mouth hanging open in a long, sustained moan as her trainer pummels her from behind. Looking to your right, you see Jezy taking her trainer much the same as you are. Her hands gripping her stand tight, head hanging over the end of her viewing stand, mouth open wide, barely eliciting a sound, with her eyes tightly shut. Behind her you see David sawing himself into her petite body, faster and harder than it seems you're having done to you. In reality, Evan is using your tightest hole just as hard as David is using Jezy's, just that you have focused on him so completely that you only feel the pleasure of his tool sliding in and out of you...in one long continuous, trancelike motion.

A hand takes hold of your hair, turning your head straight forward again, forcing you to view the girls being leased. The man that already chose his lease girl has moved from her tight little slit, and opted to feel her tightest hole, before leaving the building with her. You watch as he drives all of himself into her backdoor, causing her to shudder over her stand, a leg lifting off the ground when he lodges himself fully in her. The other man in the room has decided to sample the third possible lease girl, before making his choice. Opting to place her over the same stand he used his first choice over, you see her tense up as he drives his cock in her all at once. Your mind thinks back to what you've been told...and you realize that she's the epitome of a lease girl, ready to be used at any time, without delay.

Your eyes shut again as more waves of pleasure radiate from your tightest hole, given to you by the magnificent cock stretching your poor little ass...your once almost virginal ass. You catch yourself thinking that you would love for him to use it every day. Your humming picks up as your breaths get deeper at his intrusion. Reaching under the stand, your hand curls up to find your ultra sensitive clitoris standing at attention, starting to rub in time with your anal assault. Each time you feel Evan's cock slam to its full depth, your senses heighten further, intensifying the shockwaves coursing through your body. The 'full', 'used' feeling you're getting from Evan's use now combines with the familiar feeling as your entire body begins to tingle. The electric feeling going outward through your body in waves, as you feel yourself start to climax. Your left leg goes weak as your body takes over, going stiff, clenching and relaxing in time on the invader powering into you from behind. He doesn't break his rhythm as your entire body shudders and shakes under him. Your moans now the loudest sound in the room, causing Jezy and Anna to fix their attention on you, as waves of pleasure wash through your body. Your orgasm never slowing Evan's pace...in fact he drives harder through your climax, feeling you clenching and twitching, causing him to begin erupting in your tightest hole.

The first shots erupt with force into you, before he pumps himself to the hilt and holds in place, shooting the remainder of his sperm in your tight little backdoor. He is the 3rd trainer to unload in his girl, although you never heard a sound from any of the others. The only trainer left to cum is pounding into poor Nisha's now battered little hole, grunting louder as he begins firing inside her. The 3 of you still find yourself locked on your trainers softening cocks as he finishes...the first to pull free of her tight ring with a soft sound of escaping air.

You feel Evan pulling free of your body, allowing you to close in his absence. A small part of you wishes he would never pull free...simply stay lodged inside you forever, letting you please him at all times.

All too soon you hear a command from one of the trainers

"Alright girls, off your viewing stands and on your knees."

Your training takes over, and in one quick motion, you go from bent over the stand, to waiting patiently on your knees, your hands at your sides. It seems the trainers have coordinated the next act prior to using you, as they shuffle places and each trainer makes his way to a new girl for cleaning.

You find yourself facing Dante's massive weapon, glistening with lubricant, no doubt necessary to fit his monster inside any of Anna's poor battered holes. Leaning forward, you open wide and accommodate his velvety head inside your mouth, before pushing down as far as you can go...finding yourself roughly 6" down his shaft. You catch a glimpse of Anna deftly moving up and down on a shaft to your right, and Jezy doing her best to accommodate Evan's tool in her small mouth.

You do your best to ignore any other thoughts and simply accomplish your task, as you hear Dante's voice from above. Having not worked with him to this point, you have had very little interaction. His voice seemingly softer than you would have anticipated

"Girls, this little exercise is to reinforce the fact that when you're leased, you may not be sucking a cock only after it's been used in one of your holes. You may well be tasked with getting a man hard after using another girl. You need to be prepared for that." Clearing his throat gently before his last statement

"Everything we do here has a purpose. You may not immediately see it, but there is a method to the madness."

He pulls free of your lips embrace, before backing away

"Go ahead and get dressed, girls."

You make your way to your feet and turn toward your stand to see the 'lease room' now empty. You grab the pieces of your outfit, slipping on each piece quickly, before standing tall in front of your stand, facing the trainers.

Evan speaks this time

"Ok girls, you're dismissed until this afternoon. I believe you have 'classroom' time this afternoon with Lacy. Your instructions are already on your datapads in your rooms. Have a good rest of your day."

And with that, you're politely shooed off through the door you entered initially, four well fucked potential lease girls, having seen exactly what lay in front of them in a matter of as little as a week.

12