Free Use Ch. 05: Lease Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing my head back as the first jets fly into your backdoor. My hard normal thrusts turn into hard jerks and hip twitches, as I let loose 5 hard jets of cum into your tightest hole. Slowing to a stop with my cock buried, I twitch a couple more times as the last small jets push out into you.

Holding still for another 30 seconds or so, I wait until the highest point of sensation goes down, leaving me able to pull my cock out of you, without having a rush of pain and pleasure. My cock comes out with a loud rush of air pushing inside you. Anna knee waddles over in front of me, looking up with a 'may I' look on her face, before slipping the head in her mouth. Her expert mouth starts to bob on my shaft, expertly sucking my slightly deflated shaft.

A quick look over at Evan is returned with a shrug

"She just loves cock man...doesn't matter where it was" from him.

Allowing her to continue sucking for another 2 minutes, before tapping her on the cheek, letting her know I'm satisfied.

"Let's get the two of you ready to go" as I wander back over to the table to gather my clothes, and shoo you two off with Evan. Before I go, Anna asks if I'm going to lease her as well.

"I have a month to decide on that. But I'll make you a deal, if you're not leased before then, I'll lease you for the office. How's that?"

Satisfied, she almost bounces, her tits bouncing up and down as she spins around toward your trainer Evan. Evan pulls your leashes off the back sides of your stands, hooking one on each of your collars, he parades you out of the room in front of him, giving each of your butts a hearty slap.

"Last time I get to for two of em...had to" smirking back at me as you all walk back toward your temporary rooms, 2 of you going there for the last time.

My response of "I'm just here to lease man. I'm no committee on morals" gets a full on laugh out of him as he turns toward the door.

"And shoot me a text. We're heading out on the boat this weekend." Evan giving me a thumbs up right before the door closes behind him, signaling that he would.

12