Free Use Farm - October

Story Info
My brother's marriage goes free use and I take advantage!
1k words
4.23
120.2k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancily
Chancily
106 Followers

"Warning," the sign said. "This is notice that from this point, any and all adult females are to make themselves available to any and all adult males. Proceeding past this point is consent!"

My brother Frank had been talking about something called "free use" for months. I didn't think he'd ever have the nerve to do it, especially since he was beyond jealous of anyone his wife even looks at. Of course, his wife is another reason I didn't think anything would come of the talk-she would definitely shut it down. Except, obviously, she hadn't. It didn't make any sense.

Of course, the sign is just on a pole at the end of the driveway. Maybe Laura, Frank's wife, lets him pretend with his homemade sign. It's not like it's legal, or anything.

I'm an OTR driver, and my route brings me near my brother's place about every month or so. This time, it's been closer to two. I enjoy visiting Frank and Laura: I get to drink beer, talk football, and ogle a beautiful woman.

You gotta understand, when I say Laura is a stunner, I'm not just blowing smoke. She's a redhead, with the whitest skin! And it's dappled with pale freckles that make me wonder how much of her body they cover. She has green eyes, the color of Ireland itself. Her breasts are a good handful, and her ass is poetry in motion. She has caught me entranced by that ass so many times she just laughs now.

I made it to the other end of the drive and parked beside the garage. I don't know about my crazy brother, but if this gives me any kind of chance with my sister-in-law, I'm all for it!

I walked into their living room, then stopped dead. Ho. Lee. Hell. Frank had some tiny blonde bent over the arm of his couch and was lazily fucking her while his attention was on the football game on TV.

Laura walked in at that moment and squealed, "Ben!!" (That's me.) She was naked. I was stunned. She hugged me. I had no idea what to do, until she took my hands and placed them on her butt cheeks; my fingers knew what to do. They squeezed the formerly-forbidden fruit of my sister-in-law's ass. Laura moaned a tiny moan and wiggled herself closer to me. Her breasts were flattened against my chest. I had no doubt she could feel the reaction she was causing.

Frank said, "Hey, bro! Game's in OT. Tied at 14."

Hmm. Sounded like permission to fuck his wife to me!

I backed Laura up to the wall and began kissing her. She tasted sweet. I palmed her breasts, rubbing, squeezing, pinching them. Her nipples were hard, like they were begging to be sucked on. So I sucked her nipples; one, then the other, and back again. Laura was moaning audibly now.

I walked Laura over to the dining table and laid her down on it. I squated and there it was. The most perfect pussy I had ever encountered. Pink, and wet, with a little clit coming out of hiding. It begged to be sucked too.

I licked Laura's pussy from bottom to top and top to bottom. I swirled my tongue around her clit. I tongue fucked her. Laura cried, "Please, Ben!"

I chuckled. I sucked her clit into my mouth and pushed a finger into Laura's cunt. I sucked gently on her clit while I built some speed with my finger. Then I added another finger. I pressed up into Laura's g-spot and pressed down with my tongue and she came, crying my name. I was inordinately pleased with myself.

I stood up and shucked my jeans and shirt. I slid into my sister-in-law as she was still shaking from aftershocks. I threw her long legs over my shoulders and used her hips to pull her onto me as I shoved into her with all I had. I didn't know if I would ever get another chance so I wanted to make the most of this one.

We were shaking and scooting the dining table. I was beginning to sweat. Laura was exclaiming, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I could feel her muscles quiver and her cunt spasm. I couldn't hold off any longer. I came into Laura's cunt before I even thought about what I was doing.

Frank, who I had completely forgotten about, clapped me on the back. "Welcome to free use territory, bro!"

I waved a hand vaguely in his direction, in greeting.

He gestured towards the tiny blonde in front of him. "This here's Tanya. You can have her next." He said that as if he was granting me permission to play with his best toy. I boggled. I had just had his best toy. Why would I want anything less?

I smiled weakly at Tanya, then I helped Laura off the table. "Let me get a washcloth," I said, but Laura followed me to the bathroom.

"We could just go ahead and shower," she said.

I smiled. "You know what that will lead to, don't you?"

"Yeah," she said, "I know." She winked.

I watched her lean in and turn the water on, then adjust the temperature. I don't think I could ever get enough of just looking at her, at my sister-in-law. Her hourglass figure and jiggly ass just slayed me.

She stepped in and turned to face me, beckoning me with a wicked smile. I stepped in, too. I kissed her under the spray of the water. We kissed until we were both breathless.

I couldn't help it-I had to ask her. "Laura, why did you agree to this free use stuff? Not that I'm complaining! Far from it! I just don't understand. I mean he's my brother and I love him, but I just gotta wonder if this is what you really want."

Laura stopped my words with a kiss. After a moment, she said, "Don't ask. Please?"

I nodded. I didn't want to, but I nodded.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, there's more to come. Encourage me with your votes and comments! Thanks again!

Chancily
Chancily
106 Followers