Free Use for Daddy

Story Info
Megan's pussy is always available for her Daddy.
5.2k words
4.5
355.5k
845
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob walked into the kitchen where his wife, Kate, was preparing dinner. Standing in front of the stove in her pink apron, with her brown hair pinned up neatly she looked like a picture perfect housewife from an old 50's magazine advertisement. In reality, she was close to it.

Kate worked part-time as a receptionist for a law-firm nearby, but spent the majority of her time at home. She would go out on the weekends or Friday nights with friends from work, but didn't mind spending most nights in. She enjoyed both the appearance of being a perfect wife, and the benefits that came from that - such as having a constantly clean house and a fridge full of healthy plant-based foods. Her secret shame was that she liked to watch trashy reality TV shows, the kinds about rich women who don't know how easy they have it. She would laugh at them and pretend she wasn't emotionally invested. She thought herself better than those women, though she wasn't rich, she was well off, and she did know how relatively easy her life was. She was grateful for the advantages she'd had.

Rob matched his wife in style. If Kate was a brunette Doris Day, Rob was Rock Hudson.

He was a conventionally attractive man in his mid-forties, who usually preferred to drop the "mid" and just leave it at forty-something. He always had been conventionally attractive, garnering plenty of attention in high-school and through college. Working with the coast guard for twenty years had kept him trim, and the only real difference in his appearance was the bit of silver that peppered his dark brown hair around the temples. Most women found it distinguishing and attractive, which was something that Rob would've happily traded for adjectives like "youthful", if only he could.

He'd accomplished a lot in his life. If pressed for his list of achievements he would humbly list being a father, and being half of a marriage that had lasted twenty-two years, this year. If you had asked Kate, she would've prattled off about his career (and eventual retirement) from the coast guard, his pursuit of more higher education in college, and his now successful second career in the health and safety industry. Or, perhaps more accurately, she would've prattled off about the double income he earned through his military pension and current career - and how that set them up very comfortably. Rob was one of the advantages Kate was grateful for.

"Hi," Rob murmured into Kate's ear. He stood behind her and locked his strong arms around her, pulling her body into his. Kate glanced at the time on the stove; 4:30. Right on time, as usual.

"Hi," She answered. She stayed where she was, cradled in her husband's arms. She tried her best to resist the urge to twist herself free, knowing he would let her go in just a few short moments. Glancing at the vegetables browning on the stove, she hoped he would let her go quickly so she could prevent them from burning.

"Mm," Rob sighed contentedly. He rested his head in the crook of her neck and began to kiss there. His lips traced along her collarbone, moving down towards her shoulder in quick pecks. His hands travelled up her stomach, searching for her breasts. When he found them, he ran his hands over them gently - not squeezing, just feeling. This was a technique he'd mastered. Kate wasn't the type of woman who excited easily, and foreplay with her couldn't be rushed. Even then, the likelihood of her rejecting Rob's frequent advances was still astronomically high.

"Not now, honey," Kate said flatly. She looked over into the dining area, which was separated just by the kitchen counters. The main floor of their house was very open, and one could see into the dining and living room from the kitchen.

"Our daughter's right over there." Kate finished.

Rob looked over at Megan. Her back was to him, but he knew she was working on homework. Her soft blonde hair was tousled and it fell down in waves to the small of her back. She was leaned over a little bit, and when he listened he could hear the faint clicking of a calculator. Math homework, poor baby.

"Are you sure?" Rob asked, already untangling his arms from around his wife.

"Yes, yes." Kate said, moving closer to the stove once more. She picked up the wooden spoon again and focused once more on perfecting yet another overly-complicated-for-the-sake-of-presentation meal.

Rob licked his lips and headed into the dining room. Megan was so lost in concentration she didn't hear her father approach. Her focus was only broken when she felt her dad's big hands slide down her shoulders, under her tank-top to grab her soft round tits.

"Hi baby girl." Rob whispered huskily into her ear. Under her shirt, his hands searched for her big breasts, each hand cupped the soft lace of her push-up bra.

"Why does my baby girl have a bra on?" Rob asked. He squeezed then, feeling his daughter's warm chest overflow in his grasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daddy. I forgot." Megan whimpered, turning her head to look up at him.

Her big hazel eyes stared innocently up at him, sending more blood rushing to his stiffening cock.

"Let's get this off of you, then."

He wasn't frustrated with her. This was still new, and the rule of her remaining bra-less at home even was even more so. He'd actually tried to go with having her entirely naked at all times at home, but Kate had vetoed that ("What will the neighbors think?", she had said). Even though she was the one to suggest this parenting style, discretion was important, as both her parents had taught her when she was just a few years older than Megan was now.

Rob of course, had heard about this sort of thing, but his childhood was a lot blander. After he and Kate had been together for quite some time, she confided in him about her own upbringing. Though there was a part of him that felt possessive, hearing his then-fiancée talk about being fucked by her father on a regular basis, but there was another, bigger part of him that was aroused by it. When Kate had finally told him that she always imagined raising her kids the same way, it strengthened Rob's determination to marry her.

It wasn't about mutual pleasure, as Kate had described it, but about responsibility. Now that Megan was old enough, it only made logical sense that she should help fulfill her father and take care of his needs, as he always had with her. Being an obedient fucktoy (though Kate would never use that language) was part of the responsibility of growing up, and a way to "earn one's keep", as it were.

Kate also felt that it normalized sex, which was a good thing in her eyes. She never had any false ideas about what sex was, because she relied on practice, not porn to understand it. She never strayed, never slept around, because her father would keep her up most nights fucking her until she passed out beneath him in a heap of satisfaction. And most importantly, she never had any shame about sex. It was normal to enjoy, to crave, and to have. She wanted all this, and more, for her daughter, too.

It was almost humorous to Rob. His divorced friends, and strangers as well, often asked him what the secret to such a long, successful marriage was. It would've shocked them to know the answer, at least for him and Kate, was incest. It truly was though.

As they'd both gotten older, Kate's libido had died quite a bit. Rob's hadn't. They would've separated a long time ago if he hadn't had the promise of his own daughter's ripe little pussy to look forward to. And now that he actually had it, had her, his and Kate's marriage was stronger than ever. He always asked Kate first, (she was his wife, of course), but when she inevitably rejected him with the normal excuses, whether she was tired, or busy, or had a headache, he could go to their daughter.

Truth be told, he preferred Megan over Kate anyway, so Kate's disinterest in sex suited him just fine.

"Daddy loves your big tits, baby girl. You have to stop hiding them so much." Rob chided his young daughter as he pulled her tank top off.

His hands moved to the cups of her bra again but this time, he just pulled them down. Megan's big tits burst out and her father's hands quickly moved to them again.

He growled as he finally took them in his hands. His hands were big, but his daughter's perky tits still overflowed from his tight grasp. As he squeezed and rubbed, Rob could feel Megan's nipples harden against his palm. He let go for just a moment before taking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers to pinch and pull just a little.

Megan squirmed in her father's grasp. With his arms wrapped around the front of her, she had nowhere to go. She was locked against him. She could feel the large bulge in his pants against her bottom, and between that and what he was doing to her breasts, her pussy began to drip in anticipation. She arched her back, pressing her firm ass against her dad.

Rob knew he was lucky. He'd been blessed with an open-minded wife, and a beautiful obedient daughter. The anticipation leading up to the first time he fucked her was agonizing. She'd developed young, and sometimes he almost had to physically restrain himself so as not to give in too early.

Now, at eighteen, she was too grown to resist. She'd gotten her hips from her mom, they were full and wide, and they accented her round ass. Her tits though, he didn't know where she'd gotten those. Even at her young age, they already surpassed Kate's.

The combination of her full hips and big chest made her slim waist stand out in stark contrast. When she wore tight-fitting clothes (which didn't happen often when she was out of the house), Rob felt she looked almost obscene. Rob knew he was lucky his wife had already given him permission to have an incestuous relationship with his daughter, because even if she hadn't, he doubted he would've had the willpower to resist.

Megan whimpered when she felt her Daddy's fingers run over her panties. She mentally chastised herself. She'd forgotten that too.

"Do you think you'll remember your rules if Daddy fucks you harder?" Rob asked. One hand still tugged at her nipple, while the other explored the pink folds of her pussy over her white cotton panties.

She knew that her dad wanted easy access to her pussy and her tits at all times. It was just hard getting into the habit of taking off her underwear as soon as she got home from school. She told herself that she would do better.

"Answer your father, sweetheart." Kate said, sitting down at the dining room table. She sat opposite Megan and her large stack of textbooks.

"Yes, Daddy." She answered quietly. Rob chuckled softly. Even though he'd been fucking her for a few weeks now, she was still so shy. It was like she was just as innocent as the first time he'd fucked her.

"Yes what, princess?"

"Yes, I think I'll remember better if you... fuck me harder, Daddy." Megan almost whispered the word "fuck", she still wasn't used to being allowed to swear in front of her parents.

"Good girl." Kate and Rob said in unison. They smiled at each other briefly, and then Kate looked down at the book she'd brought in.

While Rob spread his daughter's legs with his own, and bent her over the dining room table, Kate kept reading her book. She was going over tonight's recipe. She had a bit of time before the next step, while dinner simmered on the stove. She wanted to read ahead to make sure she had the plan down. She wasn't distracted by her husband placing his hands on their daughter's body, guiding her ass up and arching her back down.

Rob pushed Megan's skirt up around her waist. As he bent her over he could see the wetness coating his baby girl's panties. This was one thing that he loved about fucking his teenage daughter, unlike Kate, it didn't take her long to warm up. Just a few minutes of squeezing her big tits and rubbing her young clit, and her pussy was drooling for his big Daddy cock.

He unzipped his pants and pushed them down, freeing his strong cock. Then he pulled her panties to the side, and rubbed the head of his magnificent dick against her smooth cunt. Sliding it up and down between her pink pussy lips, he was able to coat it in her juices. He kept one hand on the small of her back, keeping her pussy tilted up towards him, and with the other hand, he guided his massive dick into his own daughter's dripping cunt.

Megan yelped, lifting her torso up off the table. With her father's hand on her back, holding her down, she couldn't move off of his cock, though that was her instinctual goal.

Rob didn't ease his cock slowly into her, inch by inch. He did that the first few times, but now instead, he just pushed in at a steady, smooth pace. He kept sliding in and in, deeper and deeper, stretching his baby girl's young pussy to its limits.

Even still, as Megan yelped and Rob slid his dick deeper into their daughter, Kate didn't look up from her book. It was just her husband fucking their daughter, there was nothing unnatural or abnormal about it. Her mom had watched her get fucked by her father hundreds of times, so really, she found her recipe book more interesting and exciting.

"Oohhhh." Megan whined, burying her head against her math textbook. Rob was all the way inside her now, and he stayed there for a few seconds, allowing her to adjust to him.

She was panting slightly. It wasn't only the length of her father's dick that was hard for her to take, but the thickness too. Some of her friends had bragged about having boyfriends with big cocks, but they'd never bragged about a cock as big as her father's. Sometimes she questioned whether eighteen year old pussies were even designed to be able to take nine inch Daddy cocks. Rob had assured her that they were.

After all, if teenage cunts weren't meant to take huge grown-up cocks, why was it her job to satisfy her father's every sexual desire? It must be normal.

Rob groaned as the soft walls of his little girl's pussy squeezed and convulsed around him.

"Daddy's going to fuck you now, princess." He panted, nearly breathless from the pleasure. Megan whimpered again, convinced that she her pussy wasn't really ready for him yet. She didn't protest though. There was a sort of unspoken rule that she wasn't allowed to say no to her father sexual needs. Rob slid almost all the way out, and as he did he stared down at the swollen pink lips he was stuffed between. Her little cunt gripped his cock, almost like it was begging him not to leave it. His dick was shiny, coated in the arousal and desire of his daughter's hungry pussy.

He pushed back in. Again, all the way, until his warm balls slapped against his baby's wetness. Both hands gripped his daughter's hips now, and he held her in place as he fucked her at a steady pace - not hard, not yet.

Her young body twitched with every thrust, the muscles in her back spasming beneath his thumbs each time he stuffed her full. It was like her body was torn two ways, she was grinding her hips as much as she could, her arousal encouraging those movements. But every time he filled her completely she twitched, but did not cry out, as both the pain of being stretched so much, and the pleasure of being totally filled battled within her mind and body. She didn't complain, she couldn't complain. She knew that her body belonged to her dad now, and he could do whatever he wanted with it.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight." Rob moaned. He'd never had a pussy as tight as his daughter's. Sure, Kate was young when they met, but she wasn't this young, and of course, she wasn't a virgin. He didn't know whether it was her age, or the fact that his was the only cock her little cunt had ever taken, but he knew that he fucking loved her teenage pussy.

Kate got up to put dinner in the oven to finish cooking. Because the house was so open, she could see the reflection of her husband pounding their daughter on the microwave.

Of course, she could hear their moans and the slight banging sound of Rob fucking their daughter into the table quite clearly too. The wet sounds of her husband's cock sliding in and out her daughter's excited pussy hung constantly in the air. Normal noises for five o'clock on a Friday.

Rob grabbed a fistful of Megan's long blonde hair and pulled her head up, which in turn arched her back down even further. She steadied herself, resting one palm against the table. The other gripped her math textbook, as if she needed something to squeeze or hang on to while she was fucked so thoroughly.

With his free hand, Rob wrapped his arm around his teenager's torso again, taking her left tit in his right hand. He could feel her breasts bouncing hard as he started to thrust harder and faster now.

A slight sheen of sweat covered Rob's forehead as well as Megan's entire body. The feeling of her warm, soft tit in his hand, and her tiny pussy stuffed full of his cock was almost too much. He slammed into her now, recklessly, forcing every inch of himself into her, over and over and over. Her quiet moans escalated, going from whimpers of pain and pleasure to squeals of ecstasy.

Megan didn't always cum when her Daddy fucked her, but she knew that she would today. With each thrust his big cock pushed her closer and closer to the edge. She gripped the textbook with one hand, her nails digging in to the open pages, her other hand found her Dad's arm and she squeezed it tight.

"Oh Daddy," she gasped, her voice was caught in her throat.

Rob kept going, kept pounding her for all he was worth, his only goal to use his daughter's pussy to make himself cum.

"Daddy!" Megan moaned loudly, as she finally came on her father's thick cock. Her pussy tightened, gripping, squeezing, her father's dick. Her firm body began to convulse and writhe in his arms, her hips bucked against him as she rode out her long, satisfying cum.

Rob groaned and pushed her back down on the table, resting his hands on her back, holding her in place. Just her pussy was left spasming, massaging his strong cock with the convulsions of its pleasure. With her tight body locked in place, and her continuing to orgasm around him, he focused on fucking her as hard as he could. He closed his eyes and listened and felt.

The wet sounds they made together, her pussy now dripping with wetness onto the hardwood floors, the sound of his daughter's panting pleasure-filled breaths, and of course, the feel of her was too much.

Rob growled and grunted and emptied himself deep into his baby's cunt. He rode out his orgasm, forcing himself as deep inside of her as he could, shooting rope after rope of cum nine inches deep inside her.

They were both panting when he was finished. He didn't pull out right away and instead, he let his cock soften inside her. When he finally did pull out, he looked down at her pussy. Her juices still dripped down her, but he watched until he saw his own cum slowly start to leak out of her. He moved her panties back into position.

He stood up tall and tucked his dick back into his pants. Megan slowly gathered herself and rose up off the table. When she stood up she pulled her skirt back down, and was about to move her bra back in place, but Rob stopped her with an amused look. She blushed, and then unclasped it and set it down on the table.

"Good girl." Rob murmured.

"Dinner will be about another twenty minutes." Kate said, sitting down once more at the table.

"You really are the perfect wife." Rob said with a smile, pulling out Megan's old chair and sitting down as well. Kate smiled confidently at this. She worked hard at being the perfect wife, and knew that she often was successful. She appreciated the compliments, though.

"How was school today, baby girl?" Rob asked, as Megan took her place on her father's lap. She was still shirtless, and Rob began fondling her bare breasts again. Not squeezing, just rubbing his hands over them, his thumbs traced her nipples and the curve of her cleavage.

12