Free Use Leaders Rise to Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashlee, we're making a video for the community to educate and promote this Planned Rating Evaluation process. Since you're a viable Class A candidate we're featuring you on our Livestream Channel right now. Everyone just witnesses your sloppy, mumbled pledge to be a good slut with my balls in your mouth. Yes, I know... it's shocking but you're doing great... keep going. Now look at me... yes, Ashlee, ugh, taste all that cum, sweetie. Good girl. Keep your mouth open wide and don't swallow my load yet. Yes, Ashlee, you're going to be great at this. Now look into the camera, show the Livestream my gift you. Very few girls will get recommended for Class A... Keep looking into the camera. Push your titties together and start swallowing my cum... Great job, Ashlee. Yes, yes, swallow it all down, try not to gag... now tell our audience what work you'll be getting done in an hour."

Ashlee was confused this entire time, but now had no idea. "Wait, what? What's happening in an hour?"

"Sweetie, keep holding those little titties up and toward the camera. Tell them your news" Jason said as he pointed to a large cue card Bob held behind the camera. The first line read 'You must read this all as your own words and be convincing or else'

Ashlee gulped down the last bits of cum and held back tears. She read her lines as sexy and cheerfully as she could act. "Hi everyone! My amazing Evaluators awarded me with a Surgery Scholarship to enhance my body. I'll be getting breast impacts to give me big, bouncy tits that will make me much more fuckable for you. I'm so excited I'm going in for the procedure in about two hours. The sooner I get my boob job, the sooner you get to enjoy them!"

Ashlee looked back at Jason. She couldn't believe what they were manipulating her to say to the world. All the men in the room were pointing at her and sneering. She felt utterly defeated and full of shame. But for her survival, she tried her best to hide it.

Jason started talking to her from off camera, "Ashlee, we have over 25 million users tuning in online right now and we're broadcasting on the Republic's official news channel. What else can you share?" Jason pointed to new cue cards.

She was dead in the eyes but continued to smile and jiggle her tits and body around. She knew she had to perform. She feared what political punishment she could receive if she didn't perform well for the Federal government on this public broadcast. But at the same time, she was completely ashamed her family, teachers, and friends witness her next words.

"Today the Evaluators helped me discover my life's purpose. I exist to be used by men. I am going to keep working to become the perfect bimbo. I'm also getting lip injections to look better when I suck dicks. I'm going to start waist training with a corset to create perfect curves for you. And my generous Evaluators are even enrolling me in the Academy! There I'll be trained in bimbo fitness, styling, fashion, and obedient behavior. I can't wait to leave this boring high school for a real useful training at the Academy. So to my friends and family, I love you and will be back next summer. I'm flying now to the Academy for my breast enhancement and will stay there for recovery - and I can begin classes right away since they perform all plastic surgery at the Academy..."

The camera flicked off. The tears finally came. She sobbed loudly, "is that all true? Is this real?"

Jason answered, "Yes, there's a private plane that will be taking you to the Academy for your boob job in 15 minutes. Go rinse off and get ready for the flight. You'll be staying at the Academy for the next year. Good luck!"

*This is completely a fictional fantasy with absolutely no endorsement or encouragement for these beliefs or behaviors in real life. Treat everyone equally and keep dark dirty fantasies like this in fictional, fun, lustful stories.

12