Free Use Leaders Rise to Power Ch. 04

Story Info
Start of Ashlee's first gangbang.
1.1k words
4.08
71.2k
49

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the President left, dozens of men filled the room Ashlee was in. She laid naked on the table, only wearing a big bow on her head, garter belt, thigh-high stockings and heels. She struggled to choke down the cum in her mouth.

A man approached the end of the table and grabbed Ashlee's legs to pull her ass back to the edge. He spread her legs wide and slowly pushed his manhood into her pussy. It was too dry so he had to pull out and spit on his hand to moisten her lips and the tip of his dick. Man #1 shoved himself back in as he held her legs open with both hands. He quickly got into a slow, steady rhythm of fucking Ashlee's newly deflowered pussy.

As Man #1 started fucking Ashlee, Man #2 and #3 brought their dicks to her face. The both took turns grabbing her face and pushing their cocks into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch, suck it," Man #2 barked.

Ashlee did her best to obey. She felt Man #1's dick deep inside her while she tried to please Man #2's dick with her mouth. She remembered her instructions to be as blank and doll-like as possible. Ashlee told herself to just let them use her as a sex toy. In her mind she kept repeating "Be a good toy. Be a good toy. The better toy I am, the faster they will cum and it will be done."

Man #3 waited impatiently for her to get back to sucking his dick. He grabbed Ashlee's hand and put it around his shaft; he told her, "Jerk my dick off while you make me wait for your mouth, like a good slut."

Ashlee started moving her hand up and down Man #3's cock while she sucked on Man #2. This was hard to do with Man #1 speeding up his thrusting into her pussy.

Man #1 groaned, "Ugh, I don't want to cum yet. Someone else take my place."

Man #4 shoved his dick in hard as soon as Man #1 pulled out. He grabbed Ashlee's hips and pulled her down onto him as fucked her hard and fast. Ashlee's huge tits were bouncing to his rhythm. This made it even harder for her to switch between sucking and jerking off Man #2 and #3. They taunted her inexperience.

"C'mon, now really suck it, you stupid slut," Man #3 demanded. "C'mon, choke on it." He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his entire dick down her throat so her nose rested in his pubic hair and his balls grazed her chin. Ashlee choked for air and her eyes watered. "Good girl," Man #3 commended. She could barely breathe. She gasped for air as tears started falling from her innocent eyes.

Man #2 started slapping her big bouncing tits and jerking his cock over them. "I'm going to cum on these fuck doll titties. I love these implants. Baby, you got these big titties because you wanted cum on them, right, honey?" He came all over her left tit while she continued choking on the cock in her mouth.

Man #4 was still fucking her. He started slowing down and moaning. "I get to cum in her first, right?" Ashlee's body kept bouncing up and down on the table while he fucked her and the other man held his dick in her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, fine, just do it," echoed from the men in the room.

Man #3 took his dick from Ashlee's throat and rested his tip just inside her mouth, on her tongue. "Just suck me softly while you get your first creampie, baby," Man #3 instructed.

Ashlee swirled her tongue around the dick in her mouth. She cringed at the idea of Man #4 cumming in her. She wasn't on any birth control.

Man #4 slowly moved his cock in and out of Ashlee's pussy. "Honey, I'm going to cum in you. You want my cum? You've never had cum in there before, have you?" he taunted. "I'm gonna fill you up," he moaned in pleasure as he unloaded himself into Ashlee.

Her eyes widened. The sensation was so new to Ashlee's pussy. She felt his dick throb inside her as he released his thick, hot load. It made her feel so degraded and so used. She started feeling like the dumb fuck doll they were trying to make her. As Ashlee finally felt the cum drip out of her tight, teenage pussy Man #3 finally filled her mouth with his cum.

She was gagging on the cum in her mouth while Man #5 put himself inside. It was so immediate after the previous one; Ashlee couldn't believe there was already another dick inside her. She had cum drying on her tit, cum in her mouth, and a new dick in her cum-filled cunt. She kept swallowing down the cum in her mouth as fast as possible. She hated the taste. She started wanting to get this whole ordeal done as soon as possible.

Man #6 and Man #7 stepped up to her face for their turn. They traded off fucking her mouth as they grabbed and slapped her tits.

Man #5 came inside her pussy... as #6 and #7 realized Ashlee's cunt was being filled with another load they both cummed on her face.

As they came, she didn't know who was talking but heard, "You dirty slut, take this cum all over your sweet little face while that dick fucks you... Feel that cum fill your pussy

There will cameras filming every angle of Ashlee's first gangbang. Jason was acting as director. He kept coaching Ashlee and coordinated the room full of men eager to use her fit, perfect, 18 year old body.

Jason gave directions to the next man stepping toward Ashlee's used cunt. "Let's switch this up. Flip her over. Let's get her on her knees."

Ashlee was disoriented from how violently they flipped her small body around.

Jason directed the room, "Guys, let's step back and clean her up for a second... Ashlee, get up on your knees and straighten your back. Yeah, good girl. You're doing great, sweetie. ...Someone throw her a towel."

Someone threw a small towel onto Ashlee's face. She followed Jason's instructions, "Look at the camera now. Yeah. Take the towel and clean your cum covered body off. This is helping you realize what your true calling in life is, isn't it? Yes... aww, look at her nod yes while she wipes all that cum off her hot little body. Yes, Ashlee, you are learning how good it feels to devote your young, hot years to being an obedient fuck doll. Tell the audience how you feel your training is going."