Free Use Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucktoy gets facefucked, her ass destroyed, pissed on.
852 words
3.86
62.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria made her way into the hall, swaying her hips with each step. Freshly eighteen and scantily dressed she had the attention of all her male and female peers.

A tight little skirt just below her round ass. A crop tight which all but prevented her breasts slipping out, some of her brown nipples showing. Her parents would be crying if they could see her now, looking like the fucktoy she was. The thought made her soaking wet. She knew her juices were flowing down her thighs. Of course a whore like her didn't even bother with panties or bras. No, that was for girls with dignity.

She could hear the girls in the hallway whispering and she swore she heard one say, I bet she's (Ria) the type of girl who does anal on the first date. She felt her excitement grow, she hoped a guy would destroy her asshole on her first day.

As she made her way to class, she noticed a guy standing on the corner of his locker staring at her tits. She didn't blame him.

"Hey, you like what you see?"

"Err, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to stare but -"

She bent over slightly, she knew anyone behind her could have a nice view of her ass, and she brought her hands underneath her breasts to allow him a better look, "I want you to stare. I dress this way to impress men so why wouldn't you stare?"

"Oh erm, wow. How big are they?" He was shocked. No girl he'd dated had spoken this way.

"32DD. Soon to be Fs after I get plastic surgery. Wanna try them out?"

"What?" He was sure this was a trap.

"You can tittyfuck them or use them as punch bags, up to you." She said, grabbing him and leading him out near the dumpster bins outside the school.

"Are you serious?" He replied, confused. But the slut had already started undressing. Her body was tanned and well sculpted. She leaned down on her stilt like heels, with her knees opened and tugged at his jeans.

He was hard and didn't hesitate to pull his large cock from out of his pants.

"Oh wow. What a beautiful cock, i love big fat cocks." She said as she let him rub his cock against her face, the precum forming trails on her face.

She inserted his cock into her mouth and gagged on it.

"Just suck the tip." He was ready to blow already.

"No. fuck my facehole, it's what it's there for." She placed his hands behind her head and encouraged him to be rough and soon he got into the rhythm, forcing her small jaw to engulf his entire cock as she gagged and a small amount of vomit came out onto her tits.

"Fuck that was good." She giggles, hitching her skirt up and bending over the dumpster, "fuck me sir."

"I haven't got a condom."

"Bareback is the only way to go."

"But if you get pregnant?"

"So? That's my problem, I'm the whore."

He quickly pushed his cock into her. She was pretty tight despite that fact that he was sure she'd had a lot of cock inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Pull me hair, slap my face and spit on me while you fuck me, daddy."

He was so horny. He didn't need telling twice, he yanked at her hair and slapped her face back and forth until she had tears in her eyes but the whore loved it, she giggled and told him harder and harder with each slap.

His cock slipped out and she pushed it into her already moist lubricated asshole.

"Ruin my asshole." She begged, screaming as he ripped into her. He came in her ass soon after and the little slut squeezed out the cum onto her hand and smeared it onto her face, licking neat her lips.

"That was bloody amazing. I need to piss though, I'll be back." He began walking away.

She grabbed his legs and opened her mouth, "piss in my mouth, I'll be your urinal."

"What the...are you serious?" He was stunned. She was way too pretty to be doing this but he was desperate and the yellow stream came out.

She moved her mouth to catch his piss and he was surprised when she swallowed and also extremely aroused. Some slipped onto her clothes and she seemed disappointed but seem to drink most of it down.

"That was yummy, thank you!" She giggled. She went behind him and buried her tongue up his ass, eating it like it was her last meal.

He cried out in pleasure, this girl is filthy he though, pushing her head further in.

He came for the third time and she finally stopped, standing up. She looked well fucked, her false eyelashes falling off, eyes wet, her skirt pulled up with cum rolling down her thighs and the pungent smell of piss on her.

"Thank you for using me today." She laughed, taking a selfie of herself, "oh and by the way, you can call me Cunt."